Naughty, or Nice?

Once they had sat down, he felt at ease. Even if she tried to make him leave, knowing she trusted him enough to come displayed his chance he had. He wanted to make that flame a fire to melt the metal around her heart and weld his To hers. (Sometimes he made the strangest metaphors.)

He listened very carefully to her and he felt his heart flutter. She felt the same way he did, he could sense it. He knew he could have the chance to have her heart and, more importantly, give his To her.

"I can handle it, so long as..." He blushed, "...You don't b-bring one home..." He looked adorable while his anger at himself was fumed. He sighed and looked with pleading eyes, "I swear...I won't...hurt you or get mad over it..." He coughed gently, "I promise."

Camille bit her lip nervously. She shouldn't even be considering this but here she was...considering it! She turned her eyes back to the menu in silent agreement that she would abide by his terms, even if the thought of bringing any man home besides him disgusted even her.

Not too long afterwards did a waiter come over. "Hi, how may I help...you..." He trailed off, eyes wide as he realized who was next to the blonde male.

Camille sunk into her seat, hiding behind her menu as the waiters face turned scarlet in a blush. He was rather young and knew very well who this woman was. To say he was a fan would be an understatement.

"I-If you need anything, j-just ask. I-it's on me." He stuttered still in awe.

"No, really, you shouldn't..." Camille laughed nervously glancing over to Andy. This was so awkward. This was another reason dating never really fit her. She was kind of every boys living sex dream and sometimes the flirting got out of hand.

Andy smiled to her when she began stuttering, because he realized that she was starting to crack. It was a ghost of a smile, fir the fear of losing her was all that evident in him.

"You know...sex never crossed my mind." He coughed, "I promise you." He wanted that. He didn't want to ruin her. He had to. He must.

"I promise." He said firmly, taking her silky hand, "I swear...I sill always be there for you."

The waiter just watched Camille in silent awe. He had seen her perform more than once. Glancing at Andy he realized that was who was called up on stage last night. He couldn't help the jealous glare sent to the blonde before smiling at Camille once more.

"I....I'll just have the tomato basil soup annnnd....the strawberry poppyseed salad with grilled chicken." Camille ordered trying to get this boy away as soon as possible. She was worried his constant staring would turn Andy off and he wouldn't want to talk to her anymore.

Turning to Andy after hearing his sweet promise she smiled. Her fingers brushed over his as she intertwined their hands. "Thank you."

Andy slowly slid around so he sat next to her, keeping his fingers locked with hers. He needed her to know he could keep his feelings in check, that he didn't care for her quirks and actually embraced them. He smiled invitingly, and then he sighed as he felt that fire, albeit a much more watered down version, flood his body again. Her words turned him on in a non-arousing way: the passionate way.

He'd noticed the waiter and thought he should say something about it quickly before she worried, "hey, I don't mind people knowing who you are." He tried to convey to he'd how sincere he was, "I'll stay...I'm not going to leave because men stare..." he wanted to hug her to make her see. This was all coming out wrong! Hd went red and turned away, "I-I w-won't l-leAve you..."

He suddenly realized he hadn't ordered and awkwardly stammered, "I'd like the grilled chicken and tomato soup...however you normally do it." He'd been so tense he hadn't read the menu before he'd taken them! He smacked himself mentally, scolding himself.

The waiter nodded as he scribbled down Andy's order. He lingered only for a moment before heading off. He did have a job after all.

Camille smiled to Andy with a tender expression. She kissed his cheek and squeezed his hand gently.

Although he seemed genuine, Camille was still cautious. She had only ever set eyes on him the day before. She barely even knew his name and absolutely nothing about it.

"Andy, this is great and all but...." She lowered her gaze, "...can we just go slow? I...you're such a sweet guy but I barely even know you."

Andy smiled to the waiter as he left, and he made not he wasn't going to fight him over her. He was honestly more worried about what could happen to her than anything, and that would probably be much more practical to worry. Men who got jealous could easily try and 'make' her there's.

The kiss sent shivers into him that made him flutter, and her words did the same, "a-am I going too fast?" He blushed, "I-I didn't mean to, I swear!" He almost looked panicked.

Andy took her right hand with his left and planted a tiny kiss on it, then let go and stared into the eyes that had started it all, "you have lovely eyes." He smiled, "I-I hope I-I'm not pushing it...they're j-just...I can't stop looking at them! I feel like I'm just...I could stare at them forever and never stop, C-Camille."

Andy blushed again and which sat back before staring at her vaguely.

Camille couldn't turn redder if her life depended on it. The color of her blush could make tomatoes jealous of it's color.

"No, I-it's not that I....just....friends for now okay?" Camille corrected. As she finished speaking, the waiter came back with their order.

"H-Here C-Camille....wow you're so pretty." The boy mumbled the last part quietly but she still heard it.

"Thank you." Camille said kindly to which the waiter smiled happily. He left with a smile having felt accomplished.

Thinking about her reactions, he realized that, off stage, she seemed to have little confidence, or lack there of. He saw how she reacted and found it rather alluring, and yet he somehow felt sorry for her.

"I can handle that," he blushed, and tried to think of how to salvage this, "I mean, I'll handle it, no worries!" He giggled a bit to prove his point.

"So when do you work?" He asked, "so I can plan my schedule around it!" He blushed and hid his face.

Camille smiled softly, hiding it behind her long brown hair. Never had anyone been so genuine. It was a nice change of pace.

The tanned girl tucked her hair behind her ear and began to eat. The only difference was the small smile in place.

"Well I normally do the weekends, Friday to Sunday, and then Tuesday Wednesday...." She offered. "I go to school during the day." Camille was a college student and payed with the money she earned. It was only community college but she planned on transferring eventually.

"I went right out of school into work, my dad got me a job as a heavy equipment operator." He smiled, "I basically drive big yellow machines around all day." He sat down, thinking more about how this was so natural to talk about, yet, in reality, it came out to be so strange. He was talking to a stripper about job dates. That very thought brought a tiny rose tint to his cheeks.

"At least the food here is decent!" He tried to lighten the mood, as he always did. He wanted her to feel like he was safe, okay to be around, and actually genuine. Part of that was him trying to make her comfortable at all costs. With this in mind, he kept focusing on how to make her even happier and more comfortable. Unable to think straight with food in front of him, he gave the line of thought up and started eating.

"So Camille, I never got your last name. Mine is Perez-Sanchaz, if you were wondering that about me." he giggled, "I'm white but I come from a Hispanic family, oddly enough. They live down in Florida but I came up here for work and saw no reason to leave." He stared at her, "You?"

Camille sipped her soup as she listened to him talk. He talked a lot but she didn't mind, she really didn't have much to say at the moment anyway.

"My last name is Miller. I'm Native American. I moved her a few years ago from Oregon." This was a decent start. "So what do you like to do outside of work? You don't really seem like the type to come to my job." Camille giggled as she teased him.

Andy blushed profusely at her words and he looked down slightly, "Um...well I like doing models of planes and such...I'm a huge Lego collector and spend a good deal of time on Ebay...I love to go hiking if I get the chance...camping is the best, I'll do it any day you ask! I like to do some video editing from time to time with my friend John...that's basically me in a nutshell." He thne thought it'd be decent to mention why he was there last night.

"I-I was dared to by a friend." He suddenly blurted, "And I wnet along with it becuase I thought it'd be amazing. Turns out, it was." He looked inot her eyes and his sparkled, "I'm quite sure I found what I was looking for last night."

He wasn't trying to be creepy, but honestly genuine and loving to her. He wanted to be the man she loved and liked and he wanted that to. He wanted to hold her and kiss her and cuddle her. In fact, one could say he had forgotten she was a stripper mor ethan once in this conversation.

Camille finished her soup silently a she listened to him. "That's interesting." She smiled kindly. He sure was into a lot.

She had to laugh at his admittance. He had been blackmailed into it. "Well I'm glad you came." Camille offered.

The dinner was nice as they talked idly about what they liked to do. Camille checked the time and almost fell out. It was nearing midnight. "Crap!" She sent Andy an apologetic smile. "I have to be up early tomorrow. This was nice. We should do it again."

The way she nearly dimissed him actually almost freaked him out, but he was able to get ahold of himself quickly. He remembered that she had a job to do, and he had to go along with that job if he wanted this to actually work. He smiled and then kissed her hand.

"I'll always be waiting dear~," He purred to her, then stood up, "I'll be at my house working on the cabniets, so if you need anything, I sent you my adress on the texts." He offered back, needing her to know she had trust in him.

"You can always turst me." He said, hugging her once more before he stood and paid for them both, without listening to her if hse protested, "Good night, my daer Camille."

Camille stood in awe as Andy left. That was definitely a first for her. He was different, not in a bad way though....just different...and she kind of liked it.

Camille gathered her things and got a taxi back to her house. Since Andy had paid, Camille left the tip.

Once home, Camille readied herself for work. It didn't take long to get there and before she knew it work was done. She had made around $500 last night and $450 tonight. She sure was getting popular. Those were tips only! Not even her normal paycheck.

Camille walked alone down the dark streets of early morning new York. Her heels clicked against the asphalt, echoing down the streets. It was quite peaceful really.

Camille sighed softly, mind far far away. She pulled out her phone and looked at the address flashing on her screen. She paused on the corner as she thought it over.

Without a word she called a cab and ten minutes later she stood outside a small home. It was cute and quaint. She paid the taxi driver and walked up to the front door. She stared at it for a solid five minutes. Fear nestled in her abdomen and she almost turned to leave. Almost.

Camille raised a hand and knocked in the door lightly. Then she realized something, what if he was sleeping?! Camille inwardly groaned. This was such a bad idea.

Andy went home quickly, driving in the truck slowly, for it was night and the durken men came out then. His parents had actually gotten hit by one, and he wasn't in the mood to continue his family history. He'd rather be safer than most than get himself killed.

This new prospect excited him. She was hot, she was open, and yet, instaed of just having looks, he felt something underneath. Something most girls like her didn't have. She had somethign under the boobs and the glamour: she had a heart. She had feelings and emotions. She had reason to love and she had actual thoughts. She wasn't just there to please; she had dreams. She also was intellegent and thought things through. He liked that about her. He wanted someone with a heart as pure as gold, and he swore that, in that moment, he'd make himself believe she was it.

When he got home, he realized that, for hte first time in months, he had no need to relieve himself or even worry about thinking that way. It seemed to actually help him to talk to her. It was irnoic talking ot a stripper did that, but it showed something ot him: he could trust her.

He say down on his bed, not sure if sleep was wise. He didn't evne know if he should or not. Sleep was going to bring on more dreams, more memories. The ones he had of her were so perfect he couldn't tell if dreams would make it worse.

He decided to simply take his chances, content to deal with his brain making her out to be a god, when she came to his door.

He yawned and sat up, unsure of waht to do. He put on a shirt and shorts and opened it, surprised to see her standing there. He blinked twice before he then smiled to her, relaxing.

HE was also lucky he was a freak about cleaniliness.

"Oh, hello Camille. Did you need something?" He asked, moving aside, "Oh my, stupid me! Come in, come in! You must be tired, right?" He gestured to his couch, "Take a seat, or stand, or...whatever you want!"

He amde her a glass of water and then sat in a rocker chair he had gotten from his grandfather, a dear gift ot him, "What brings you here at this time of night Camille?"

Camille walked in and left her shoes by the door. Her jacket lay hung up on a few hooks by the door.

Her eyes traveled the small home. It was quite cozy and Camille found herself not wanting to leave. That was sort of unsettling but she quickly pushed it aside.

Camille was knocked out of her inner thoughts by a glass of water being thrust into her hands. "Oh, thank you." She said softly be for taking a sip of it.

Her eyes roamed once more before landing on Andy. His question registered faintly in her mind. Her eyes were locked on his, trapped in their depths.

Camille hadn't noticed she moved foreward until she heard the soft tink of her glass setting on the side table.

She straddle his waist, carressing his cheeks with an unreadable expression. "What brings me here?" Camille repeated his question in a hot whispered. "You did." Her lips connected with his, molding together perfectly. Her fingers moved to his blonde hair as her tongue flitted over his lips asking for extrance.

Andy had taken the tray back into the room, leaving it on the sink and allowing it to drain into the sink. After he had put it away, he had walked back into the room and staring at her with a fond expression.

"Anytime Camille. I was serious when I said that this house was open for you." He smiled, realizing how dumb he must look in his t-shirt and sweatpants. He probably looked like he'd just come out of some boy club meeting; he did look rather dorky in his Star Wars T-shirt.

Then he realized she had hands on his waist, and lips were pressing on his. He almost gasped, but instead it came out as a pleasured moan. He slowly, slowly and tentatively let his hands wrap around her shoulders, resting comfortably in the crock that was there.

When her tongue probed for entryway, he opened them up, allowing that tongue to take his mouth over. His own tongue staid in his own, and suddenly he felt something. Liquid. Like the fire he felt before. This was sweet. Nectar-like in quality. It sprouted from where her tongue went, filling up the inside of his mouth with it.

It was so perfect. So loving. So hot and sexy all at once. He moaned once more when her tongue pulled back out. leaving them locked in a breathless embrace. He whispered softly, "Wow..."

He stared into her sweet eyes and lost himself withint them again, feeling swamped by the massive amoutns of her soul he saw in them. Yet she still remained hidden. Lost. Confsued. He wanted to find out.

"Camille..." He whispered, a seductive and loving tone, "I love you."

Camille smiled. She truly smile. It lit up her entire face as she locked her arms around Andy's neck. Her face burried in his neck as she just basked in the moment.

"I love you too..." She whispered softly after a long moment of silence. Sure she had only met him the other day but the connection was immediate.

Camille pulled back and pressed her lips to his once more. This time she didn't wait for permission as her tongue slid into his mouth. She ravaged the hot cavern as her hands moved over his chest and soon slipped under his shirt to feel his tone form.

A soft moan escaped the tan girl as she pressed herself ever closer to Andy's body. Her kisses moved from his lips to his jaw and down his neck.