Naruto: Shinobi Civil War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippee! So is there a set system that we post in or do we just jump on in?

Sorry a bad first post but I didn't really know how I should post for the first one.

Wait @Maximus why is your character at Hiraku's house? I said that your character wasn't going to be his brother.

Ah, so we already have tragedy before the killing even begins...

MARVELOUS!

Is there going to be a posting order? If so: We are separated at this point, will there be a posting order between teams, or everyone lumped together?

Is there going to be a posting order? If so: We are separated at this point, will there be a posting order between teams, or everyone lumped together?

Onryo has to start meeting her team for everyone to start coming together. And no, no one in particular needs to post in any order, so long as everyone keeps in mind where they are.

Well, I made my post, so people can start looking for me now. Or I can edit if, if that's better o.O

You know what I don't get? Naruto and Minato got the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode around the World War. But, what makes Kurama so special? I get that his chakra is super, duper, powerful, but what about Gyuuki? Or Choomei? They have strong chakra. Why don't they get a chakra mode?

Well hays because killer B can turn into gyuuki and gaara could fully turn into Shikaku. I think maybe it's because Naruto only has half of Kurama sealed into him soche can't fully turn into Kurama like killer Bee can turn into gyuuki. So naruto gets the chakra mode?

Well hays because killer B can turn into gyuuki and gaara could fully turn into Shikaku. I think maybe it's because Naruto only has half of Kurama sealed into him soche can't fully turn into Kurama like killer Bee can turn into gyuuki. So naruto gets the chakra mode?

Yeah, but when he gets both halves of Kurama, he can manifest Kurama normally outside of his body (as shown during The Last, when Kurama writes on the moon), but still goes into Kurama Mode when he wants. So why don't the other Jinchuuriki get it?

More tails = more power, I guess. And Kurama has so much... that... it overflows from his body even when he's in full animal form?

Best explanation I can come up with that might actually make sense in-universe is that pure chakra is Kurama's element, like Shukaku has sand, Nibi has fire and Kokuo has steam?

More tails = more power, I guess. And Kurama has so much... that... it overflows from his body even when he's in full animal form?

Best explanation I can come up with that might actually make sense in-universe is that pure chakra is Kurama's element, like Shukaku has sand, Nibi has fire and Kokuo has steam?

But while Shukaku and Nibi are made of their element, Kokuo is just a dolphin... Horse. Thing.

I'm the same I'm waiting for someone to move the story forward

You know what I'm surprised about? Minato Namikaze gets the Flying Thunder God Technique, and is regarded as the fastest ninja on Earth. Everyone gets the BFT, which lets them basically teleport. Why has no one, not even in the Land of Lightning, developed a technique that lets them move literally at the speed of light by turning into a lightning bolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.