Not open for further replies.
NinjaGirl19.jpg

|Standard|
Name
: Satsuki Himura

DOB (Date of Birth) & Age: January 29th

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Clan: Himura

Dislikes: lazy people, fans (like fan boys and fan girls), people who do not see the real person under the mask

Hobbies: training, reading and long walks at night

Parents: Kyo and Haruka Himura (Adoptive parents)

|Shinobi|
Birthplace
: Land of fire

Village Allegiance: Konohagakure

Ninja Rank: Chunin

History:

Satsuki was found on the doorstep of Kyo and Haruka Himura, with only a note that asked them to take care of her and raise her as their own. Always wanting a child but never able to conceive, the Himura's took her in and raised her. As she grew, Satsuki was taught in the ways of taijutsu and some genjutsu. Her parents were so proud of her when she graduated at the top of her class in the academy.

During her time as a genin, she had discovered that her real parents had given her up to the Himura family and for a time, she was in a depression; snapping at her teammates, sensei and even the couple that raised her since infancy. It got to the point where she was messing up on missions. After some time and a good therapist, Satsuki got past her troubles in time for the chunin exam. Since then, she has decided to leave the past where it belongs and look towards her future.

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler | Arsenal |]

Weapons

Name of Weapon: Standard Shinobi weapons and a tanto.

Appearance:
DBT07.1.jpg
her tanto
51te55Xr-OL._AA160_.jpg
kunais
0e6fb2461f0c42de4f09faa07c8c5a2b.jpg
shuriken

Description:

Being from the leaf village, Satsuki has been issued the standard ninja gear. The tanto is a Himura family heirloom, granted to her by her father.

Combat

Strengths:

Her taijutsu skills and some knowledge of swordplay. She also has a habit of wearing training weights that she adds to when she feels that she is ready. (Learned from Rock Lee. God I love that character.)

Weaknesses:

Her stamina still needs to be worked on, along with her ninjutsu and hand seals.

Notable Skills: [Optional]

Power Balance

Ninjutsu: [1-5] 2
Taijutsu: [1-5] 5
Genjutsu: [1-5] 3
Intelligence: [1-5] 4
Strength: [1-5] 4
Speed: [1-5] 5
Stamina : [1-5] 2
Hand Seals: [1-5] 2
Other:[explain] [1-5]
Total: 27

Jutsu

Taijutsu

(Is this okay or should I add more?)

Definitely add more jutsu. You can have 5-10. And Taijutsu doesn't count.

My character is independent does that mean he just wanders around or he helps the teams?

Iv'e heard of it before, but I didn't start watching it until last year.

Technically a company makes a rl game of it on an island based on the virtual one and they select "certain" people to go there. The reason why... Is only for the companies amusement.

Iv'e heard of it before, but I didn't start watching it until last year.

Technically a company makes a rl game of it on an island based on the virtual one and they select "certain" people to go there. The reason why... Is only for the companies amusement.
But what's with the whole "his mother nominated him" thing?

Everyone in the game was nominated by someone who hated them or wanted them to disappear/die ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.