Naruto Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
"Oh…Hey…Ryuu's okay now…"

He spoke rather nervously, holding the child out for Suki to hold, as he gestured that he'd take the groceries off her hands.

"He missed you…He really does hate it when we're not all together."

Suki gently took her son giving him the groceries. "I know." She said though her voice betrayed the hurt she felt. "I'm glad he's alright." Just speaking the bare minimal of words to him, she then left into the house to go feed him.

"I…Just worried for him, Suki. I don't know what came over me, okay?..."

"I know Kenji, but how could you say such horrible things about me? About the little boy that I gave birth to?" She told him. "I would never wish any harm on him. I'd lay down and die first!" She told him. She sighed and sat down in the rocking chair unbuttoning her shirt to feed Ryuu.

"Then why didn't you let the doctors at least look at him? I thought you'd be the one to be worried about him…"

Suki looked at him. "Kenji, I never said I didn't want them to look at him, all I said was that they hadn't made it there damnit!" She said to him frustrated.

"…Wha?"

(Ho-shit. Multi-Postmistake on my part?)

((Yeah lol it's ok though, made for a good batch of drama))

Suki sighed annoyed and rose Ryuu to her bare breast to eat. She was silent now.

((Yeah lol it's ok though, made for a good batch of drama btw in case you didn't see my status i'm leaving the third to go campiing.))

Suki sighed annoyed and rose Ryuu to her bare breast to eat. She was silent now. She just couldn't see how he thought she'd do that to their son.

(Ahh. Okay.)

"…So, since I haven't been able to get back to the Kenpo War, I've been drawing up plans for my martial arts school…"

"Yes, Really." Replied Kenji. "How else shall I provide for you two?"

After his joking tone, he ruffled Ryuu's hair, and kissed Suki on the cheek.

Suki spoke. "Well, that's good I suppose." she said to him.

"Good? It's one of my life dreams!" He explained.

Suki looked up at him. "I know darling, i'm happy for you it's great." She said. She was happy, se was just exhausted.

"Okay…You just relax, okay?…leave Rondo to me in the final battle…I'm gonna go out on a quick raid to an enemy camp. I'll try to bring Ryuu a souvenir."

Suki looked over. Even though she wasn't entirely happy with him, she still loved him. "Be careful..."

"I love you." She said finally. She loved him, even if he had hurt her.

"I do too. That's why I'm leaving…"