Naruto: Konoha High School OOC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to sign up ^-^

Could you reserve Kakashi for me? I'm just switching to my laptop so I can't do it at this moment XP

Yeah, Kakashi it is.

finished my cs, I'm on my phone and my finger slipped earlier and pressed post by accident but now that's fixed

She's accepted.

WIP

Name: Korra
Crush: TBD
Personality: kind and caring person. she is highly intelligent and a quick thinker. Very quiet and collective Korra has trouble making friends. Is very sporty and a general good player.
Brief history: Born outside of the village and taken in by a foster family who now left the village leaving her to go the academy. She is a rather mysterious young female and most of her past she keeps very top secret from everyone.
Looks:
random_anime_girl_001_by_lafoxtriel-d5lquuc.jpg

Extra: she is a spectacular cook and artist. Since they are her hobbies.

Name: Kakashi Hatake
Crush: TBD
Personality: kakashi has a rather solitary, and matter-of-fact attitude. He often displays a bored and unenthusiastic expression. His calm and detached demeanour. Very loyal to his students and has a playful sarcastic side.
Looks:

Kakashi_Hatake.jpg

Extra:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's finally an itachi!
@GoodEveningClarice

Originally my character was supposed to have psychology in the morning but I was like,"Ehhh. No one is in that class though Q.Q"

I don't know if I should edit my post now or not tbh
@ScarletNova can I or do you want Hiromi to stay in science :o
I don't mind niether

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Omfg XD.

Glad they amused you c:!~

Also I'm just gonna edit my post. I'm not amused with it and just wanna roleplay... But on second thought patience.... So mehhh I'll wait for an Answer from GM. ^^;

V72PZSO.gif

tumblr_n69w1pfQjz1t1tuxvo1_400.gif

tumblr_mopiidiQE31ssrvngo1_500.gif

tumblr_n833v2iXIa1si0iwzo1_400.gif

@GoodEveningClarice also he's terrible at sports it seems... Or to competitive XD

I was wondering if Hiromi and itachi can have a good student/teacher bond :o totally up to you. (I'm a completely laid back rper so you can say no if you want)
Sure! And those are hilarious

Reactions: N/A
Glad you're amused and Thanks for the smite!8D -no sarcasm intended- I was waiting for one forever since my goal is to like get at least one of every rating XD. And cause smite is literally a fun and fancy word to say c:

Oh crap I didn't mean to smite you! I meant to hit like! Stupid iphone I'm sorry! But I'm glad it at least served your goal

Reactions: N/A
OK FINE. LIKE THAT IF IT BOTHERS YOU BUT SMITE THIS... I MUST HAVE A SMITE PLS IF YOU PLAN ON CHANGING IT.

YOU gave me a heart attack when you said you meant to like I was like,"IS SHE CHANGING IT NO PLS o_o"

Hahah. I am ready to get this rp going. I hope a man love interest comes along for Itachi >> I'll put him with a girl if I have to but this version of him would be so cute with a guy.

Hahah. I am ready to get this rp going. I hope a man love interest comes along for Itachi >> I'll put him with a girl if I have to but this version of him would be so cute with a guy.

I would totally make another character to help you reach your hopes.

Please. Can we be best friends.

OM A SIDE NOTE: I plan on making a son of anko mitarashi if that's possible--AUGH. xD
But I've been on phone mode and can't properly copy the image I want for him vnv

Hey, make all the men you guys want. There's plenty of Itachi to go around x D

I want to make another character too. Probably a male oc. Maybe orochimaru's spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.