Naruto: Konoha High School OOC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Hiromi Inuzuka
Crush: N/A
Personality: Hiromi has proud, brash personality, and is super nice regardless of rudeness. She is a bit of a tomboy and acts unashamedly towards her goals. She has a tendency to bestow honorific titles on herself, such as "Great student Hiromi", and stating that everyone is "Dyin' to talk to a babe like her". However she can be quite docile and is overall laid back and easy to talk to. She can also be very serious at certain times and attentive, which often catches others off guard seeing as she seems 100% obnoxious and childish. In fact when talking on a personal level with her, she can handle a 'normal conversation' despite being seen in large groups and being 'The rowdy tomboy'. Like said despite the seemingly childish behavior she is a reliable ally and caring friend. She can be cutely hot tempered--But its rare to ever see her in an actual temper. Just know that when the kind is in a temper, its something serious.

Brief history:
Hiromi is born in the Inuzuka clan, and is known to be a happy-go-lucky member. Her father is Shiro Inuzuka, a businessman who means business while her mother is another serious woman who works as a banker. Its interesting that two serious people can raise such a happy-go-lucky childish child, and Hiromi is often compared to a wolf dog, a mutt between a wolf and a dog. Growing up she was spoiled yet also disciplined -not to strictly, but just enough- and is often smiling regardless. Its just something she does, especially in a awkward or silent situation with others. She brightens up anyone's day, or would at least try and is actually a people-person... Though, some students find her obnoxious until others actually give her a chance.

Extra:
- She owns a white Tibetan Mastiff named 'Pochi'.
- She gets along more with guys and quiet people despite being a people-person. Its an odd mix but it fits perfectly with her. She also finds befriending quiet people a 'easy challenge'.

[spoili]
__bubblegum_bitch___by_hanatan-d5z62pw.png
[/spoili]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Banner is up, hopefully we will get even more people.

@Justaddnutts, hopefully you can get your CS finished soon because I plan to put up the IC thread soon, I want to be able to in the next day or two.

@Justaddnutts *coughcoughitsSAbakunotSUbakuthosearetwocompletelydifferentwordsandsubakudoesntevenmeananythingcoughcough*

im just saying if you're gonna rp a canon character get their name right O3O

also may or may not join, still deciding

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Junnabee
To join or not to join! That is the question... This seems really interesting, but I haven't kept up with the fandom since the Pein arc, so I'm a little unsure about joining.

To join or not to join! That is the question... This seems really interesting, but I haven't kept up with the fandom since the Pein arc, so I'm a little unsure about joining.
Don' chu worry about it. I watched up to the same place and skipped all the way to Ch. 675 and read from there. You'll be fine if you choose to make a CS~

Don't worry, nothing about the actual episodes will occur in this because I'm actually behind myself. Also, any deaths in Shippuden don't apply for this rp.

EDIT: I'm sure Gaara's name was just a slip up (it can easily be fixed), I didn't even pay attention and just copied and pasted all the names onto the main post.

Last edited:
o , o So I'm considering signing up for this RP and it looks super neat and all but -1- detail has bugged me just a tiny wee bit... wouldn't Yamato make a better carpentry teacher?

I didn't think about Yamato, hmm, I guess we can have him also the teacher and just have them work together. We're not really going to rping the classes anyway, just the random crap, so no actual teaching will be done.

I assumed so but it's just nice little details. ^~^ Actually maybe Sasori could be the drama teacher?

I guess he can be. I honestly just had trouble coming up with them. I mean some are pretty easy and obvious but others can be kind of hard to come up with something that matches right.

^(^w^)^ I'm just giving my two cents on the matter.

So, I finally got the IC up however I accidentally put it in the sign-up forum, thinking that I was in the other (I didn't realize it). We'll wait until it gets moved and then I'll give everyone the URL for it.

My apologizes for the messed up name and the wait! Things got a little hectic but I'm back and finishing them now.

I'm actually quite embarrassed by my own slip up of the name. It's kind got me thinking I probably can't do his character justice... Should I just delete him all together or replace him with a OC?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Name: Itachi Uchiha
Crush: Open (If allowed, he is open to boys and girls.)
Personality: Itachi is best described as gentle. Despite his capability to be very disciplined and cool-headed. He has little patience for attention seeking or behaving wildly but is known to do anything he can for his students. He truly invests in others though he has very little problem laying down the law when necessary. He rarely shares his feelings despite his empathy but has been known to open up to his little brother and his fellow teachers on occaison. He prides himself on being trustworthy and does anything he can to accommodate struggling or troubled students.
Brief history: Having always been considered a bright and disciplined boy, he felt the need to step up after his parents' deaths. Since then he had lived his life singularly to provide and cultivate his little brother. He graduated early, got his degree and got into teaching by the time he was twenty and has since then excelled in his career. He is slightly remorseful to have missed out on other opportunities such as his martial arts career but would never regret any decision made to Sasuke's benefit. His romantic life has been dismal outside of one night stands due to his emotional distraction concerning anything outside of his students. He is hopeful to settle down some day, if Sasuke approves, of course.
Looks:
Extra: Itachi keeps several cats in the house.

Accepted, as as for the crush, it's allowed.

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Name: Akira Tsukigami
Crush: Gaara, Itachi, Hinata, Kiba, and Naruto to name a few.
Personality: She always seems distant, like she's hiding something or knows more than everyone else. She loves fighting and will sometimes agitate someone to get into a fight but then will turn bright red if romance comes into her life. A tsundere to to the title.
Brief history: She lives alone in a apartment paid for by her father who is a traveling freelance journalist from Mexico. Her deceased mothers family wants nothing to do with her or her father for they are conservatively traditional Japanese folk. When her mother was alive that side of her family let her stay with them as long as she did all her chores, was the perfect student and held the family title as world champion in MMA. But as she as her mother passed away thay didn't matter and they kicked her out. But that simply lead her to be able to do what she wanted and act how she wanted to as well. However she still tries to be the best student she can.
Extra: "I'm more than just some violent helplessly romantic goth chick...I'm a genius too."
Looks:
s44LX2Y.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.