Naruto: Konoha High School OOC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nassione, I meant in the IC thread not the characters themselves.

My Character: Shino Aburamae

Crush: Ino

Personality: Shino is fairly reserved but not exactly a recluse. He is happy to spend time around friends and his crush Ino, but he needs a bit of time to recharge afterwards. He is extremely interested in Biology, particularly around insects, leading to him making many comparisons that not everyone gets. His obsession with insects and introvertive nature is explained in his history. He is rarely seen without his collar or hood covering his face.

Brief history: Shino came from an abusive family. With no human affection or attention apart from the abuse he received, the insects that gathered around him to accept the food he offered meant the world to him. He loved the order and structure that he observed among the colonies of ants and the way that they all helped each other. This is where his obsession with insects is from. His somewhat 'antisocial' behaviour is obviously related to the fact that human interaction still feels a bit weird to him, even though he has come such a long way from childhood. He has to have ocasional sessions with the school Psychology teacher to help him out but apart from that he copes

Extra: While Shino is completely obsessed with insects, they don't live inside his body, although he keeps many colonies and hives at his housing.

Attachments

• images (5).jpg
    images (5).jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 5
  • images (3).jpg
    images (3).jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 5
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 5
Accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Equinox
Can I reserve for Temari? And I can also play Sasori if it's open. ^^

Sure, they are both open.

Hey guys, due to some unfortunate circumstances I'm going to have to drop a couple of roleplays and sadly this will have to be one of them. Wish you guys all the best!

That's a shame, but I understand. Thank you for telling us.

Last edited:
@Akira, if no one does I can bring in a NPC character to interact with your character which would be one of the Naruto characters currently not used.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akira
Yup, it is.

Name: Kenji Saito
Crush: None
Personality: Much like Rock Lee (Minus the bushy brows), Kenji is rather energetic and believes hard work and training is worth more than natural talent or being a genius (which he is neither). Despite not being an overall genius, Kenji's true talents shine on the battlefield, where his highly trained mind and body make it seem like he is a genius. Besides that, he could be rather serious at times and does take constructive criticism rather personally, despite his reaction usually being called "goofy" or words of the like. Will RP rest out.
Brief history: Born and partially raised in an average clan with no distinct features. It wasn't until he met a certain shinobi that he turned his life around. The shinobi taught him that talent paled in comparison to hard work and training. At first, Kenji thought it was a load of crap until he was shown the skills that he could learn. After that day, he departed from his clan to train himself and hone his skills. Eventually, he made his way to the academies.
Looks:
latest

Extra:
- Fights with a halberd

Accepted, just know that they can't do any jutsu's because they are normal people though knowing how to fight and all is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.