Naruto: Konoha High School OOC/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom's reaction when she sees kabuto as orochi's assistant:"He's totally gay for orochi like srsly... He's so gay ._." XD
ME: YOU HAVE CHANGED MY VIEWS HE IS OMG MOM WOW. AND OROCHI IS GAY FOR SASUKE BUT SASUKE IS LOKE,"NO."

And I'm a play by ear type. So with anko's son I don't care what anyone does with him.
But omfg should he be a polar opposite or should I make twins....
Cause I found thissss
[spoili]
tumblr_miasgdemFS1s4wnd2o1_500_large.png
[/spoili]
And he seems to resemble a meek version of anko. OMG SADIST ANKO = has twins. One is S the other is M XD YAS I WILL MAKE TWINS

Wip
tumblr_my0jlwkfHC1sok2gvo1_500.jpg

Chimaru 'Chiga' Mitarashi
CRUSH: N/A
PERSONALITY:
Chimaru appears to be calm and cool headed. He has a laid back personality and is nearly prince-like. Seemingly kind and genuine, Chiga however does hold his mother's infamous trait of being a sadist to which the tables can easily turn when you push his buttons personally. Though, not in public but more one on one. Once the switch is on, Chiga's actual personality flares out to which he is a completely different person. Kindness is nothing more then an act, all there is is deceit and an intimidating prince. Sure he is short tempered but also sneaky and is surely not the most sympathetic of people.

Chimaru holds the 'darker' and true traits of his mother.

TL;DR: He holds a 'princely' image while treating others in a polite and kind manner but masks the fact that he's a sadist.

BRIEF HISTORY:
EXTRA:
----
[spoili]
Right boy
tumblr_miasgdemFS1s4wnd2o1_500_large.png

[/spoili]
Mizaru 'Zaru' Mitarashi
CRUSH: TBH
PERSONALITY:
Mizaru, the older twin interestingly enough is the exact opposite of his mother and younger brother. He is knowledgable and studious, basically like his mom when she was younger. He absolutely seems like a rabbit, shaky, easily intimidated, and shy however ISNT afraid to confront conflicts and has some courage and determination. The male is somewhat stubborn, and is very concerned over his friends. He has a lionheart you can say and it surprises everyone that he is Anko's son and Chiga's older twin. Though unbeknownst of everyone, he too holds a dark trait opposite of his mother which would be a masochistic behavior.

BRIEF HISTORY:
EXTRA:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reserved for twins belonging to Anko Mitarashi....
*cough*one senpai*cough*one kawaii coming up....
"SENPAI IN THE STREETS ; KAWAII IN THE SHEETS"

A WIP CS ; ENJOY THIS NIGEL THORNBERRY
tumblr_m2ebfpzo0M1r7hccbo1_500.gif

BLARGHHARGHHH

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Sorry for the late response but I was very busy today. The new characters added are all accepted and @N/A your free to change your post if you want to, its your choice.

Last edited:
Waiting for others to make their first posts.

Sorry didn't realize we were starting, I shall post soon

If you'd like, sure.

Make a bio for him please.

Name: Orochimaru
Crush: Unknown
Personality:Sneeky
Brief history: Orochimaru to further inhance his knowledge of the world decided to teach children also for other reasons involving community service in which was the punishment for illegal testing on people. Though they couldnt find proof he was subjected to working at the highschool to further do his punished stay.
Looks:
Screeny20091124093545.jpg

Extra:
none

Reactions: N/A
Ok then I will post a CS soon, are we allowed to change the personalities of Narito characters slightly or should they act canon

You can change them if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.