Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Pats your head*

Even if you did miss a lot IC wise, we'd help you catch up~ Don't worry~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
That's just because you're cool people.

How is your drawing going? It looks like you're having some troubles on your projects. :(

That's just because you're cool people.

How is your drawing going? It looks like you're having some troubles on your projects. :(
It's because I have too much inspiration that I'll end up drawing another picture and leave the last one unfinished.

For example;

I started off trying to draw a realistic Kumiko, then it went to realistic Akihiko and Kumiko, then realistic Akihiko and Kumiko with their dead parents, then Kumiko hugging her dead dad and getting the Rinnegan.

Sooo, yeah. These are all still unfinished and will probably remain that way.

That's sad. You do good work, it's a shame to not see them finished. I wish I could reward you for each one you complete. Lol

So, is it just a wandering interest? Or is it more like a lack of motivation m

That's sad. You do good work, it's a shame to not see them finished. I wish I could reward you for each one you complete. Lol

So, is it just a wandering interest? Or is it more like a lack of motivation m

It's more wandering interest and lack of focus on one task. Tomorrow, I will try to finish something.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Speaking of lacking motivation i'm having a tough time coming up with any sort of post today.

What does MN stand for?

Missing Nin, and i don't think the Aburame clan has been found yet >_>

He could be the first one dude.

It's cool either way. Aburame or no, MN or no. I just decided to use the excuse to use that expression.

Yea, i was just about to say, he could be the first Aburame, but he'd suffer from being attacked/attempted to be captured by Hunter-Nin and Anbu to get your bloodline much more than a regular Missing Nin.

Its all good. I'm not fond of hunters. May just make him a village ninja instead. Hmm...

I like making characters. Yes.

Okay, I think I'd rather go Hyuga. I'm sinceriously surprised that we don't have any. This must be remedied.

A tree.

• Love
Reactions: Kapoon
I knew you were gonna do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.