Naruto: A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope slender senpai notices me! Also, i know that feeling Ash XD. I grew up being bullied (physically beat and such) while at the same time being trained by my mother (Who is a Black-Belt in multiple martial arts, as she grew up in the ghetto and needed to learn how to fight). But i was a pacifist and never fought back. 'Till they tried to hurt my lil' sis, than i blacked out, woke up, and found 'em bleeding on the ground with black eyes, broken teeth, and broken limbs XD. I was 13 at the time, and nobody fucked with me anymore :3. Thus the quote 'It's the quiet one's you need to watch out for' XD.

Why is there no "Badass Badge" on here?

Cause it wasn't badass, hurting people isn't right, i should've just reported it instead of resorting to violence. Though i will say this, you fuck with my family, and i will fuck you up ^^.

Anyway, done with Secrets' stuff, onto the last one! My stuffs!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
...Remember all those times i've bossed you around well can we let bygones be bygones eh champ?

I didn't mind being bossed around Solar, helped me get my ass in gear XD. I appreciated it really :3.

@Jessica2477 EXACTLY

and @AllThePasta I know that feel. I lived in the ghetto and actually got beaten to the ground by my classmates in second grade because I was the only white girl in class. It was terrible, but I was not one to fight back. I didn't even use my Baguazhang until early seventh grade, when I was being sexually harassed by these two boys. I was... very developed for my age and they would come up behind me and grope my breasts or my behind. Well, let's just say they caught me on a bad day. I remember having a flash back and just seeing... HIS face everywhere. The /next/ thing I remember was getting in trouble for temporarily paralyzing both boys for about an hour or so.

also I am confident that slender senpai will notice such a dedicated and hard working kohai like you <3 (and high five for protecting your sib)

Cause it wasn't badass, hurting people isn't right, i should've just reported it instead of resorting to violence. Though i will say this, you fuck with my family, and i will fuck you up ^^.

Anyway, done with Secrets' stuff, onto the last one! My stuffs!

You remind me of my best friend; She's a total sweetie who kicks the asses of people who hurt or threaten to hurt her friends and family.

The only difference is that she kickboxes and is really strong for someone her teeny weeny size...

@Jessica2477 EXACTLY

and @AllThePasta I know that feel. I lived in the ghetto and actually got beaten to the ground by my classmates in second grade because I was the only white girl in class. It was terrible, but I was not one to fight back. I didn't even use my Baguazhang until early seventh grade, when I was being sexually harassed by these two boys. I was... very developed for my age and they would come up behind me and grope my breasts or my behind. Well, let's just say they caught me on a bad day. I remember having a flash back and just seeing... HIS face everywhere. The /next/ thing I remember was getting in trouble for temporarily paralyzing both boys for about an hour or so.

also I am confident that slender senpai will notice such a dedicated and hard working kohai like you <3 (and high five for protecting your sib)
Damn, bullied but badasses unite! And Yay! Slendy :D. (Highfive to you too for protecting yourself. As i never had the guts to do that XD)

You remind me of my best friend; She's a total sweetie who kicks the asses of people who hurt or threaten to hurt her friends and family.

The only difference is that she kickboxes and is really strong for someone her teeny weeny size...
Yea, Nice one's are dangerous one's as well, especially if their small, cause then they can hit places you didn't even know could be hit or even existed...

Hey so most of us did come from the ghetto although mine had a lot more shooting and people just getting you know "Put to sleep" right in front of me and growing up was not fun there at all since something bad happened everyday though i won't give to much detail since I wanna put that past behind me.

Hey so most of us did come from the ghetto although mine had a lot more shooting and people just getting you know "Put to sleep" right in front of me and growing up was not fun there at all since something bad happened everyday though i won't give to much detail since I wanna put that past behind me.
Huh, maybe we just all come on here because we've experienced what it's really like to grow up living that way, thus allowing us to be able to come up with more relatable characters...

Also, pretty soon, you guys are going to see the perks of being trained by an S-Rank Kage Level Missing Nin >:D.

Neji-kun please don't murder us...

Well thats true since I did borrow some bits of my past for my Halo character in our other group so it helps out sometimes.

And i think that NPC neji is facing is gonna get crushed then.

ALRIGHT! EVERYTHING HAS BEEN POSTED!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Great job bud now I think someone deserves a rest.

Not until i update my sheets first TT_TT. Just finished Tsuki's! Gonna go do Reiko's and Naka's now :3.

Alright, sheets edited ^^. Keep in mind that 1000 is the amount that a stat can max out at, and at that point you'd become a God, or something damn near close to it >_>.

Got mine updated as well kinda disappointed that some things didn't happen, but i've gotten at least as much as I hoped for..mainly for Kaizuri.

What kind of things were you hoping happened?

Well for Kaizuri I was really trying to push hard for his level 5 bloodine mainly but everything else was fine. Was really hoping to find some sort of bloodline in Shibua but again his Taijutsu rank and the Titans make up for it. And for Amari I have no complaints since he got pretty much everything I wanted for him to get so hes good.

Meh, well i did turn up the difficulty chances for bloodlines, which included difficulty with their levels.

Yeah I can see that but hey at least i finally got my little beast sword now.

Status
Not open for further replies.