Naruto: A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
And another fun fact with my blueprints buff it seems like my village now has the strongest offensive force.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
So, uh, am I to understand that my starting chakra for my genin Jinchuuriki will be 80,000 via the Gobi?

If so, what should my chakra control be? I mean, without any points invested. What would you recommend I make her control?

Sorry again for all the questions, y'all.

Edit: Oh, and what should the starting chakra percentage be. O.O I am not entirely certain I understand the system yet.

I've just decided to go ahead and post her up. I don't imagine you'll be too harsh with your judgments. Lol​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, back now. Wait, I'll be leaving for the rest of the day today as well. Oops? Anyways. Start on with the role-play. We shouldn't have to vote to continue on XD

(Is this okay? Please tell me if I need to change things.)

Name:
Aoko Harumi

Appearance:
Aoko has medium length dark brown hair. Her bangs often come down over her right eye, and is slightly spiky at the ends. Her eyes are somewhat narrowed, piercing, and a dark blue. Aoko has a slender and lithe figure, soft features, and an olive complexion.

Aoko typically wears a dark skirt. Her torso is covered by a dark sleeveless top, slightly open in the chest to show her budding feminine figure. Her arms and legs are covered in a thin mesh. Finally, she wears a pair of plain black tabi to protect her feet, and her headband is worn around her arm.

Village:
Kumogakure

Bijuu:
Gobi - Kokuo

Genin

First Element:
Fire

Second Element:
Water

Clan:
None

Weapons/Equipment:
Bladed Iron Fans

Family:
Kimiko Harumi - Mother
Sensui Harumi - Father

Teacher:
_________

Past:
Aoko was born to a shinobi father and a merchant mother. Her mother owns a small sweets shop in Kumogakure and her father a fairly successful jounin in the village. Shortly after she was born, the Five-Tailed beast was implanted into her, information that has been kept from her thus far.

Having only graduated the academy a short time ago, she lacks experience, but is prepared to begin her journey as a shinobi.

Personality:
Aoko is calm and collected in most situations, but can became aggressive when angered. She values intelligence and ingenuity, but also strives for perfection in both physical and mental capabilities. She also loves literature and craft of nearly every variety. Aoko is prideful and often reserved around people she doesn't know.

---Skills---

Taijutsu:
S

Ninjutsu:
A

Genjutsu:
D

Kenjutsu:
N/a

Fuuinjutsu:
D

Shurikenjutsu:
B

---Jutsu---

Kawarimi (cost's 200 Chakra)
Bunshin (cost's 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
Henge (cost's 50 Chakra.)

Steam Manipulation/Creation (User creates deadly steam from body. 100 Chakra to use, 50 Chakra per Post when in use. More Chakra = More Steam)

---Stats---

Strength:

Speed:

Handseal Speed:

Agility:

Intelligence:

Knowledge:

Chakra Control:
55%

Chakra:
50%, 530,000

Finesse:

Stamina:

Ryo (Money):

Grants user ability to create deadly steam from anywhere on their body. Replaces first element with Fire. Replaces second element with Water. Allows the user to use Boil Release. Chakra increased to 80,000. +5 Speed and +5 Finesse every Ninja Rank and Letter Rank up. If container gains 5th tail Kokuo will form and take over.

If container becomes friends with Kokuo they can use Boil Release without using hand seals. Container can also enter Bijuu Mode, player decides appearance and special abilities, if i think the abilities are too strong than you must change them. Container can allow Kokuo out for a short amount of time, allowing the container and the bijuu to fight together for a short amount of time.

Tails Mastery:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
@Yaoi Master Gavin

I too will laugh if Neji doesn't pass.

Also, did you mean to make your post in the IC thread? o.o

Power isn't everything Mr. I-trained-with-an-S-rank-missing-nin-who-happens-to-be-my-sister

Thanks for the rainbows. Lol ^_^

By the way, I couldn't find a picture that really matched how I pictured her. Hence the (sadly) vague description. Although, I suppose I could at least add some attire. I guess I'm a mite too picky. Lol

Thanks for the rainbows. Lol ^_^

By the way, I couldn't find a picture that really matched how I pictured her. Hence the (sadly) vague description. Although, I suppose I could at least add some attire. I guess I'm a mite too picky. Lol

I am an artist. I can draw it for you if you want~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
If you can find the time, that would be greatly appreciated. I wouldn't want to burden you with unnecessary work.

If you can find the time, that would be greatly appreciated. I wouldn't want to burden you with unnecessary work.

I have no social life, so of course~ You just gotta give me some colors you want for Aoko and anything else you want me to add.

Hey I his sister wanted to train him, why would he say no lol

Because that's cheating

I like greys and whites. Lol Does that help? I'm honestly kinda bad with attires.

I like greys and whites. Lol Does that help? I'm honestly kinda bad with attires.

Okay~ A grayscale attire then~

Also, since the description is a little vague I'll have to improvise with a few things (I.E. Add or subtract stuff). Is that okay?

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Status
Not open for further replies.