Naruto - A New Legend - Squad Thirteen's Journey

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if N/A decides not to rush up with Mitsuhide leaving him to his own devices then you two will just interact with each other until you get to the gate on your own initiative.

Well if N/A decides not to rush up with Mitsuhide leaving him to his own devices then you two will just interact with each other until you get to the gate on your own initiative.
I don't really understand this comment a bit o_o

Also, i should be able to get a post up tomorrow, but i'm not sure yet cause lately my Wifi has been really buggy on my laptop and its been frustrating me :/ one minute it works perfectly, and then it just abruptly stops for hours or so x_x

If you don't go running off to the gate just like Mitsuhide did then Atsuki and Sayuri will be going there at their own pace leaving Mitsuhide to do his own thing because he will get there progressively faster.

Alright well you and Atsuki are now free to do your own thing until you get to the gate. I'll do my own thing with Mitsuhide but you don't need to wait for me.

I realized i said hashirama instead of 'senju' oh dear lord -_-///facepalms. Expect my post soon.

well mistakes happen not that big of a fuss. I mean I've already done this sequence a hundred times so I'm copying and pasting certain parts of my posts.

Reactions: N/A
I think you got there a little too quickly N/A

Don't worry I know that feel.

I deleted the part on arriving, not sure what else to write ; sorry! c: I'm willing to take in suggestions.

Alright Avalon and if you could brain storm with N/A on what you two want to do for a round or two of posts I'd appreciate it. It's more about you two and less about me at the moment.

Do you mean like a collab post? Or literally a post plan?

Edit: Either way, @N/A , if you see this before I get back send me a PM or something like that and we can do the thing.

Last edited:
well either way works with me.

Alright then I will await the collab with Lord Inglip.

Alright here's the deal: I won't be able to post today due to my laptop being infected. I've borrowed my younger brother's laptop to make this post. I'll wait about two maybe three days to see if a family friend can help me fix it. I don't want some browser hijack to screw me so I'm not going to do anything on my laptop until then. Better safe than sorry. I apologize but it is what it is.

Understand. Also @Avalon Knight is in vacation so the user will be on phone mode in our collab. I dunno. Juts thought you should know for some reason.. xD
But collab is going pretty smoothly c:

Hope you get your laptop fixed!

Alright good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.