Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HangeZoe

Nanbaka is a relatively new anime, so I'm not positive if anyone wants to join in, but I'll provide enough lore that hopefully you'll fully understand. Nanbaka is basically a prison anime, and surely everyone know what a prison is.

In the land far, and wide. Farther than the human eye can see unless you're a shounen jump character with incredible eyesight, anyways. YOU, yes you have been sent to a very special prison, a prison that beats your prison. A prison that cannot be compared to any other prison in all of Japan, or the world in general. This prison packs a punch with its high technology that's so advanced that not even a single inmate can escape from it, don't think so? Test us, however even if you do go past the rough courses their will be someone waiting behind that big overly protected door that you some how easily passed.

You're wondering what prison I am talking about, huh? Well glad you asked. That prison is known as nanba prison, a prison that holds some of the most deadly people that have committed many crimes. Its security is tighter than any other prison in the world, with many guards recruited from all over the world combined with the latest technology; this gives it the world's highest-level security network. Even saying that the famous Alcatraz possessed many flaws in comparison. Their has been one person in particular that escaped said prison, but you'll find out later on. Have fun, enjoy your stay, and please behave yourself.

You can make up an oc or a canon character from the series, I will come up with the roster for the original characters, then if anyone is familiar with the series then you can also pitch in, and help out.

If you have any ideas for the new years tournament, then hit me in the gut.
Character Sheet OC (Guards)
tumblr_ohse7bZlKj1velul7o1_500.gif
You guards are what put the toppings on the cake. The warden has recruited you for a reason, too keep the inmates of your respected building in check.
It is your responsibility to keep an eye on those punks, if they try to escape hunt them down, and beat them to a bloody pulp. That should be an easy task
Since I recruited you for a reason. You're also aloud to explore the amazing prison, if the warden such as myself needs you then, come in asap. No thinking about it,
no pausing to tie your shoe, just get your high end asses here.

No I'm just playing I'm not that much of a bitch, but I am doing my job ya'know, anyways. Their is a special event held every new year known as the new years tournament. You
along with any other guard must push your way to become the number one building in nanba prison, and your respective inmates can pick whatever prize they want if they win. The
prize can range from a tv in your cell, a gaming lobby, way better food even though their is good food here anyway. The prisoners aren't aloud to pick their freedom since it isn't an
option.

You're aloud do use brute force by all means, but don't try to kill them or I will suspend you for quite sometime, depending if I
like you that much.

★ What Is Your Name? ★

★ How Old Are You? (Can range from 20s to whatever). ★

★ How Tall Are You? ★

★ How much do you weigh? ★

★ Your Ethnicity? (Ex: American). You don't have to be Japanese. ★

★ What is your eye color? ★

★ What is your hair color? ★

★ Your Relations? (Ex: Siblings). ★

★ What Building, and Cell do you represent? ★

★ Your Personality? (Not all guards have to be serious to get the job done). ★

★ Your Relationship with people in nanba prison? (Can discuss in pms or OOC)

★ Your History? How did you find out about the prison? Why did you want to apply to said prison? What where you like before
coming to nanba prison? ★

Character Sheet OC (Inmates)
★ You inmates are here for a reason, to pay for your sins, and your stupid behavior over the course of the years.
Now don't think its one of those prisons where you have to eat shitty food, or go out for shit 30 min? The
Cafe is filled with tons of food that anyone can enjoy that has been made by prisoners who help out in order to
reduce their sentence. There is an event that is held every new year known as the new year tournament hosted
by the warden themselves.

The Event ranges from team work between you and your guard, building a relationship with another as you pull your building to victory.
The winner of the tournament gets to pick whatever the inmates of said building can have, and no freedom is not an option. Don't cheat
your way out. ★

☕ What Is Your Name? ☕

✕ How Old Are You? (Can range from 16 to whatever). ✕

✕ What Is Your Gender? Traps are welcome ✕

✕ How Tall Are You? ✕

✕ How Much Do You Weigh? ✕

★ What is your eye color? (Nobody is normal). ★

★ What is your hair color? ★

★ Your ID Number? (Ex: 1234). ★

★ What Building Are You assigned to? ★

★ What cell in said building are you assigned to? ★

★ Appearance (Picture or description). ★

★ What is your personality? How do other inmates see you as? How do the guards see you as? Etc. ★

★ Your History? Where did you come from? How did you get to nanba prison? Who sent you to nanba prison? When did you get into nanba prison? ★

★ Your Relationship with your fellow Inmates (This can be discussed in pms or in OOC). ★

I'm interested in this idea.
I haven't watched the anime that you mentioned though i am looking to check it out.

Just a few questions though.
Is knowledge of the Anime 100% necessary?
Also what level of literacy is this going to be?
As well what type of posting speed are we looking at?
Lastly how many people are we looking at before you think of starting up the RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.