My New Parents Are Vampires (Signups now closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interacting with a hostage situation in a lackadaisical fashion is one thing, and you can chalk that up to characterisation.

Going "lol u hav afro now lol" is just... eh.

Reactions: Namora
Just know, I wasn't trying to be funny

@Krazaz : So you thought randomly changing the villain's hairstyle was serious business? .__. Sorry, I don't really buy that you didn't do that for humor value. That's blatantly cartoon-y.

It doesn't really matter if you thought it was funny or not, though. I don't think you're getting the point here.

Someone's coat going missing, while a good sight better, is still making me ask the question: "Is this adding anything to the scene? Is it affecting the plot in an interesting way or presenting any of the characters with a challenge to face? Does it add to characterization?"

It doesn't really do any of those things. It's distracting and ultimately pointless. If you removed it from the scene, no one would even notice. It doesn't even add any kind of flavor that helps color the roleplay's overall tone in an interesting way or bring something enjoyable in for the other players. These are exactly the concerns that I had when you posted this character and why you were warned.

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
The point is it's the first thing that comes to mind (that i find appropriate). It's random and that is the point. As said in the beginning, the effects can be helpful, harmful, or completely pointless. It is part of his character. Can you imagine living in such a hell?

Besides I thought I was not supposed to make plot points at this time.

@Krazaz : So far, your character has done the following with his power:

- Struggled with a stuck door.
- Changed the flavor of punch.
- Forgotten his name.
- Changed a hairstyle/made a coat disappear.

Yeah, that's hellish.

The first three, at least, either had potential for characterization or provided you with an opportunity to do something interesting. But you didn't follow through on that. The effects didn't really play out beyond where you noted them in your posts. They've essentially brought nothing to the table and are devolving into ridiculousness for ridiculousness's sake. Doing anything major would be disruptive, but the way you're doing it now is just as bad.

@Huntress : Hold up, please, I've asked that people not post for the moment while I sort out a few things and make a GM post.

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
I'll have you know I'm saving my good ones for later when we aren't all at the party. Seriously it's only been around 30 minutes of game time. And to be honest, It has mostly been filler that is there because it needs to be there, this is a very constricted situation that we are in right now. If I wanted to I could change all the zombies into swarms of Rabid Weasels instead, is that better?

I really don't see why you are complaining other than the sake of complaining, not everything revolves around character development, not every detail has to be important, It's how this character works.

Can we please continue? I'd rather not keep this argument going.

Ozzie's kinda the fellow at the helm of this magical boat ride, mate, so accusing him of arguing for the sake of arguing is perhaps not the best approach to take?

It's my job as GM to make sure that everyone is having fun and that things aren't getting sidetracked. If I bring something up, it's because I am concerned or someone else has expressed a concern. In this case, it was both. The concern being that your posts are distracting and difficult to respond to.

If you don't like my methods, you're welcome to leave.

Of course, I'd much rather we get back to the game proper. GM post should be up by tonight, kids. Hang tight.

Ack! I've completely forgotten about this role play. So sorry, I've no excuses for my absence, only that I did tell myself to check, but then forgot and went to do something else. It is all right of you kick me out, write me out and etc...

Seeing how I'm also a bit at loss I think it is for the better if I just drop out.

My apologizes. Again. Since I truly have no other reason.

@WishfulNemo : No worries! It happens. We can write you out, and if you change your mind and want to hop back in at any time we'll make it work.

Again, I am happy to edit any posts that people have a problem with, anybody can say that they'd rather not have something happen, you don't have to ask a moderator to scold me.

Nobody has asked anyone to do anything. Asmo is doing his job; if you have a problem, register a complaint about it.

Alternatively, try a bit of humility. Who knows? It might work for you.

*Looks around at the thread* The two co-GMs are an Admin and a Staff Member. If I wanted to officially scold you, I could have done it myself. Diana could have done it. Hell, Grumpy could have done it since he's here too. If Asmo sent you a warning, it was on his own time and on his call.

If you're going to keep up this kind of attitude, you can leave the game right now. I have tried to explain to you why Diana and I thought your posts needed to be addressed. I have not kicked you out of my roleplay because I found it unwarranted. You've done nothing but whine, try to justify yourself by belittling other player's posts, and be completely disrespectful.

I was replying to this.
If I bring something up, it's because I am concerned or someone else has expressed a concern. In this case, it was both.
I thought this meant that someone went to you and complained rather than confronting me directly.

I'm sorry if you guys misinterpreted me there. Let's move on please.

Yes, clearly it's everyone else's fault and not yours.

How silly of us all.

Yeah, apology denied, Krazaz.

You're a toxic little shit of a player, and you've disrupted enough RPs. You've apologized before and gone straight back to being an argumentative dick-weasel, trying to deflect blame for your idiocy onto anyone but yourself.

So. Goodbye. Come back when you've grown up.

Last edited:
OZZIE'S COMPUTER POWER BOX THING EXPLODED IN TO FIERY DEATH AND HELLFIRE.

So he has not been able to post yet. O_O That post is incoming in a few days once the battery and new power cord arrives and he gets off work.

Fuck you power cord. D:<

Hey there!
No mean to interrupt the flow of this game, bu I'm just one of your #1 fans.
I'm just checking up on all of you lovely Staff members~!

What happened thus far?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.