My New Parents Are Vampires (Signups now closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will post today or tomorrow. I have caught a severe cause of "No Ideas, No Muse, No Motivation" and I am sorry about that. I will try to pick up speed as fast as possible and reply to the IC as often as I can. Sorry about that.

In need of inspiration? Allow me to assist.

There are zombies attacking the house.

There's a tattooed psychotic holding Jenna at knife-point.

They are all wearing party hats.

Have fun.

I wanted to dropkick Grumpy's character but then I realised that mine was in the front yard, not the back yard. Oh well. Rest assured, there will be an insane confrontation once Argona gets to meet Flint.

I feel so left out >.> Is no one interested in anything to do with Lilura? ._.​

All righty; let me know if there's an opening.
I would feel honored to party with the Staff of Iwaku.

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
Namora, I mentioned her in my post but Rayne was kinda busy with other things. She also really doesn't know the girl.

Uh, so, I'm sorry. I had an attack of life. Really bad attack involving heavy RL shit. Buuuut...

POSTING SOON IN MY RP THAT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE CO-GMING. SORRY DIANA, I LOVE YOU BABY.

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
I'm not sure what to do with Wilo just yet, I'm blanking and distracted from all this commotion. I will be thinking of something soon though, I haven't forgotten. :)

Much as your post made me chuckle no small amount, @guygombaa, Flint's not actually introduced himself by name yet. Would you be okay editing the name-drop out, just so we don't spoil the big 'nasty motherfucker from Miranda and Casey's past' reveal?

Sure, although he totally has the reason of "PSYCHICCCCC!!!!" as an excuse to know your name.

But i'll edit it (eventually!!!!)

*Puts on the GM boots*

Okay, guys, we said this RP wouldn't be super serious but that doesn't mean we're in the realm of absurdist humor here.

@Krazaz : You were warned, buddy, that the Power O' Random was only going to be allowed if it didn't devolve into the Power O' Ran-Dumb. I'm pretty sure that line has been crossed. You can either edit your last post to something less outrageous or we can write you out of the RP. What's it going to be?

Also, you guys, remember that this IS a hostage situation and that Flint isn't a Saturday morning cartoon villain. Jenna is in actual danger.

I'm going to post a major GM post to move things along and get us back on track as soon as the matter with Krazaz is settled. Nobody move.

I could poke some more holes in Jenna, if that'll make it seem more serious--

Oh. Right. Yeah. No moving.

My character is perfectly serious. Perfectly serious about giving Flint a very serious injection with a very serious gun he very seriously left in his other very serious coat.

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
It's not like I turned him into a clown, but sure I'll change it, no skin off my nose.

I interpreted the warning as no plot breaking/world ending elements.

And I was nowhere as silly as GG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.