My New Parents Are Vampires (Signups now closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
....Is anyone still active and ready to rp? Aside from me that is.....

Am indeed. Is this intro scene losing its appeal?

Cos I can stir shit up, real fucking fast, if you want me to.

Reactions: Namora
I'm good with that and I'm certain Lura would appreciate it, she's looking to make mischief. Maybe she'll help, or perhaps she'll work against it simply because he'll be taking her fun away. xD

I believe it is mostly due to Diana's illness but there is a bit of staleness as well.

*raises hand!* I am still here AND mostly better/conscious now. I no longer have to medicate to get through the day. @__@

I believe we got through the biggest majority of character intros now, so stirring up trouble is totally okay by me. >:]

I was going to stir things up with the love birds but I was waiting for Argona.

I'm here! But I am switching apartments, so my internet availability might be spotty while I transfer services. But - I'm here :)

My character is in the midst of a convo so I can't do much but I am still here.

Last edited:
Subscribe to Thread! It's handy for just about everything. >:3

I did, and i still somehow missed a buncha posts. Ill try and post tonight.

Right chaps and chapettes, that's Flint all set up and ready to go. I'll have him lurking there in that graveyard until everyone's finished up with the current main scene going on at the Jones household.

So let me know when you guys want to move things along, and Flint'll come in like the most fucked up wrecking ball you ever done seen.

And if you've seen that Miley Cyrus video, you've seen some fucked up wrecking balls.

Is Lstorm still in this or should I have my character move on?

I AM STILL HEEEEEEEERREEEEE!!!!!

*runs in all frazzled and late*

Hello, my name is Diana and I am a HORRIBLE Forum-Group RP Game Master! 8D

I am gonna try and post tonight, and keep this going until everyone is bored and runs away. But let's just say after this rp, I won't be running group forum games for awhile. O____O I clearly am not life-capable of being a good gm for the forum games at the moment!

Cookies for everyone that dun mind the agonizingly slowness and are still here. XD

Hello, DIANA~

Character Name:
Species Half fairy half succubus
Job/Role: Jenny's Half sister.(vampire parents don't know about yet.)
General Appearance:
10504296_ori.jpg

Current Goal/Purpose: To bond with her half sister Jenny,and have fun in the romance department. Seeking out friends.
General Personality: uptight,puts things off,She can't control her succubus side of herself,curious.
General History:
TBW

I actually posted! 8D Yay for scary zombie about to die time!

Status
Not open for further replies.