My Love, My Treasure [Serpentine and MoonStar]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throne growled and then kicked some sand. She was having so much fun with him, she giggled every time he leaned her into the icy cold water. He just wanted to hold her in his arms, but of course Vance was always in the way. He looked over at a girl who was glaring at nothingness. His sister. Ever since his sister - Beth broke up with her boyfriend she had been icy, gave everyone the cold shoulder and never spoke to anyone. He was surprised she even came to the beach with them. "Hey sis, I like someone but I don't know if they like me back and their heart belongs to another... What shall I do?"

Beth huffed and then shrugged. "Bree doesn't like you, you have to face it" She snapped. She noticed her brother had stood up and was leaving. "Where are you going?" She called out.

"Home" He snapped.

Bree clung onto Vance and giggled, she looked over his shoulder.. Thorne was leaving. He looked pretty annoyed.

Vance chuckled at the giggles he received from Bree. He held her close to his chest and smiled softly before going to dip her once more into the water. However, he stopped when Bree looked over his shoulder. His chuckles died down before he slowly turned around, still holding her close. He saw Thorne walking away, a pretty annoyed look on his face. Vance sighed and looked at Jason, who had paused what he was doing with Jess to look as well.

"What a buzzkill. He was the one that wanted to swim!" Jason whined, receiving a whack on the back of the head from Jess. He gasped and rubbed his head, looking at her with wide eyes until she nudged his side. Vance gently put Bree down before pressing a kiss against her temple. He rubbed her shoulder and smiled gently before starting to walk out of the water.

"Chill, guys. It's fine, I'll just go talk to him. I'm pretty sure he's upset because of me." Vance said with a small smile, nodding a bit before following the path Thorne had taken.

"Pfft... geez. He's always going and fixing other people's problems. I guess his duties as an alpha are behind all of this." Jason said with a sigh, turning to look at Bree. He smiled and waved happily at her, tilting his head a bit.

"Hey, since Vance went after Thorne, why don't the three of us do something together? It'll be fun, I promise!" Jason said with a light laugh. Jess smiled as she began walking to Bree, her short ginger hair flying because of the slight wind as Jason followed close behind.

Bree sighed, frowned but then nodded and let Vance go and talk some sense into Throne. When she was finally dropped into the water, she winced a bit.. It was ice cold. How could they just hang around in the water without being affected? Oh - They were all werewolves and she was the only human. Right. She played around with Jess and Jason, until she stepped out of the water which wasn't as cold since she had adjusted to the temperature. She sunbathed for a little, her hands folded behind the back of her head.

Vance sighed after a while. He lost track of Thorne, and it was getting pretty hard to find him. So, with a deep sigh, he turned to go back, when he saw the male. Furrowing his brow, he walked to the male and crossed his arms, tilting his head.

"What's up? Why are you acting like this? Did I... do something wrong?" Vance asked, leaning toward the male a bit, his emerald eyes slightly widened. He had a feeling it had something to do with Bree, but he wanted to hear the reason from Thorne himself.

Thorne just frowned and crossed his arms, looking over at where
Bree was sunbathing by herself. "I like her, but she likes you. That's it" He snapped a bit, he shook his head. "Shouldn't you be going back to her instead of seeing if I'm okay? You wanted her to be your mate, and now you have her" He said and then made his way back to the beach without saying anything more.

Bree tied back her wet hair that had got soaked from the water. She noticed that Thorne had returned, but he wasn't speaking to her. She began to worry she did something wrong.

Vance frowned and slowly nodded. However, in an instant, his frown turned into a slight grimace. He hated that he was being torn from a pack member over a mate. But... he cared for Bree more than anybody else. That, he couldn't help. Vance cursed under his breath before following Thorne, rubbing the back of his neck. Making his way to Bree, he smiled softly before sitting down next to her. Slowly, he slipped a hand around her shoulders and gently pulled her close to him. Vance then lowered his mouth by her ear.

"Don't worry... he's just a bit upset. He'll get over it soon, it's nothing that you did. It's something that's going on between the two of us, and unfortunately, your just caught in the middle of it." he whispered, rubbing her shoulder gently. Vance pressed a gentle kiss against Bree's head before closing his eyes. In the water, Jason and Jess were still wrestling around, messing with each other. Opening his eyes, Vance smiled a bit at them before nuzzling Bree.

Bree snuggled beside Vance for the rest of the evening until the sun had set and it was getting late. She got up and put all of her things into her bag. She a bit of sand away from her and then looked down at him.

"I'm going home. Thanks for having me" She said goodbye to everyone and looked over at Thorne. She said goodbye to him too, but he just looked away from her. She began to walk away until she got home. When her mother asked her how her day at the beach was, she just shook her head and stormed up to her room. She flopped backwards onto her bed and sighed.

Status
Not open for further replies.