My Little Pony: The New Elements (OOC-Sign up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the IC @AllThePasta

but Wait hold on....why do we have three Pegasi and only one unicorn in the elements of harmony?

Makes things more interesting.

Is this still open??

Indeed ^^.

Blow the war horn!... Time for posting to begin!...

and well, I believe So xD

Yes, still open, just can't be an element

Oh Pasta, I believe you can remove my char from other ponies now when he's a True element instead xD

im just trying to figure out where and how can i start out with Dusk.

Thanks for reminding me latos

Start at the castle, and doing tedious morning princess chores and raising the sun should suffice.

Adn welcome Pasta ^^

34iivf7.jpg

Name: Naturae
Appearance: See above
Cutie Mark: A soft blue shield, covering over it a tree in full bloom, its roots exending down past the edges of the shield (Working on an image of this, sorry I don't have one)
Special Talent: Guardian of nature. Can speak to all creatures of the world.
Type of Pony: Alicorn
Ruler of: Nature
Dislikes: Fire,
Personality: Naturae has a very calm disposition, wanting to solve everything peacefully and without resorting to fighting. She views all things equally, because no single creature is better than another.
Past: (doesn't have to be a lot)

WIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty interesting character ^^, be sure to put where she lives and if she has her own kingdom somewhere, somewhere in the CS ^^

I suggest a better name than Naturae.
I think her character's name is fine. Picking apart someone's character because you don't like something about them isn't fair; they may very well have spent a while coming up with a character for the roleplay. To have someone just come out and say that their idea isn't as good as some people's isn't fair and it is rude. Naturae is the name of her character, and I think it is a quite fitting name given her position. Guardian of Nature is pretty badass, and so is her name.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
All drama aside.... The ICs up? Cool ^^ I'll post soon. Sorry for late response, got no alerts.

WHY DOESN'T THE ALERTS TELL ME THESE THINGS?! *erm... sorry, a pinky moment. .. Will post hopefully today ^^

Oh jeez.... I'm sorry guys.... My post sucks.... guess that's what I get for writing at 1 in the morning on my phone.... Tiredness and auto correct took over... -.-' I will go back and edit it later. Sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.