My Hero Academia Sign Ups

Name: Ayame Daichi
Nationality and native language: Japan - Japanese
Quirk:

Ayame's quirk follow's her Grand Mother on her Father's side, having skipped generations, called;

Red Panda Physiology: Ayame has excellent Night Vision, great climbing skills, an Immunity towards cold, Mountain Adaptation, and Claw Retraction. She is able to climb trees and endure enormous pressure or to survive in low oxygen environments. Her body retains heat rather well and she has an uncanny balance and ability to scale walls and trees, much as her name and, appearance sake would suggest. Theoretically she should be a fantastic swimmer.

Her claws are hidden under her fingernails and can retract by her own will, each are razor sharp and can be held equal to lighter metals, as is the case with many animals. Though the key in their strength lies within her own grip and the density of each claw, making her ability to climb on walls or trees to be rather easy, overall each claw is around two inches long.

Though thanks to Misoka, she has another side effect to her powers, her mother could project flames with biomass in a physical state to attack her enemies, that telekinetic skill did not by pass her in full. Called the 'Red Panda Effect' after an incident in which a Panda escaped captivity and was later on captured, however even after this reports came in of sightings, as having seen it once, people continued to 'see' it.

In practical terms is means Ayame can make ghostly images of herself using her own aura, these clones pass very well for a living being though they have no ability to interact with the world. Either way if she can get into hiding these copies can imprint themselves to within the visual range of the target, lingering in the subconscious and fueled from her own aura via telekinesis. Currently she's only able to field two of these clones.

*Has learned to make more clones and to limitedly circumvent her eyesight rule, Ayame has started using more tech and weapons and the urging of Allo.

Appearance:

sample_600c96021d49e492f1c97e1808dc0edc7287c0b9.png
"I'm a Red Panda! Not a Racoon! Err, no I'm a human!"

Height: 5'1"
Weight: 112lbs
Hair Color: Brown-Red ("It's not orange")
Eye Color: Red

Personality: Ayame has aspects of both of her parents, courageous and yet oddly timid, she's prone to sneaking around and making use of her size and abilities to get around opponents rather than standing her ground to engage in fist cuffs. A bit sly and tricky, she is aware of how to be cute and has a strong ability to sense danger. On the flip side however she is rather shy and is easily flustered, and somewhat self conscious of her tail and ears. Preferring cool temperatures and high places, she doesn't care much for the heat and will laze about on hot days, nor does she care much for staying on the ground, rather enjoying climbing or being off of the ground.

Like her parents she has a strong sense of justice and is a very helpful girl, that being said she has a "creative interpretation" about rules and laws and will make use of loopholes or will commit small crimes herself in order to prevent a larger one, such as picking locks or distracting a would be victim. Often wearing thigh highs, black dress, and black gloves with orange-red fur on the front of them, she tends to not be one to over dress, though she does seem to have a different pair of shoes at a given time. Fairly observant, Ayame can be much as her mother with the information she gathers and while one would never take her to be the serious sort, she often does operate on strict principles gained from her family.

Rather a sympathetic sort that will show kindness to others, she is not past manipulating events to her advantage, all the while with a smile.

Hobbies: Climbing, rocks, trees, buildings, fences, doesn't matter. Making sweets, she rather enjoys making bakery goods like cookies and cakes and got along well with Kanna cooking main dishes as she did that. Outdoors activities, hiking or rock climbing. Napping, most winter sports and activities. Gathering 'dirt'. Light sparring. Tends to like electronica music and old Japanese traditions.

Background: Born to Misoka and Isamu Dachi, she was the first of three children, growing up, her life wasn't too unusual, well aside from who her parents were, constant moving, helping take care of her siblings and of course her.. soon to appear extra features, the ears and tail. Being the child of heroes who were in the public spotlight, she learned quickly how to act around strangers, making use of what made her cute, or developing a sense of danger to those who may do them harm. With the political nature of her mother and the always just, yet flexible nature of her father, Ayame unknowingly took up the same sense of justice of her mother, with Bobbie pin in hand. All the while able to bend with things as her Father could.

She would have a few public warnings for climbing on things, but otherwise her record was largely clean, if not for the sake of, or fear of her mother. After some heated discussion, the Daughter wished to follow in the footsteps of her mother, the two then agreed it would be allowed when she turned 16, she could join the UA then. However her meeting with Kanna inspired her into using a.. technicality, her mother said when she was 16, and she would be turning that in two months.. That was good enough for the school and she was sure her father would sign off on it if she pleaded enough..

Masaru Takeshi: "He's okay mostly, but a lot of his misery is from himself, I try and help him but seems I just make it worse. It's no fun to pick on an easy target. Plus I'm not a Bully!" Ichirou Mizushima: "Ichi is nice, hahaha, it's fun to put him in positions with the better looking girls of the class, he won't touch them, though I had hoped he would like my cute lady charms, he likes the bigger women, all for the best as I couldn't stand all that fire. I've helped him out a bit though, so he owes me, guess that makes us friends?"

Jettitare "Jet" Monsera: "SLOOOOW DOWWN! I Like hiking and climbing on things but he keeps on going and going, I like my naps, why won't you stop! And stop hunting me! We Red Panda have pride too you know! Err Humans have pride!"

Heisuke Hamada: "I...uh.. yeah, I seen how everyone has treated him so far and I guess there is some bad blood behind them.. So I try and keep away from him, plus his mind reading is creepy..." Yosuke Yubiki: "Oh, the new student! Like me! Err.. I don't know much about him. Seems alright, let's spy on him and see!"

Killian Eisenschmied: "He got lost the first time I met him and then bumbled into angering Kanna, I've been helping him out a bit since that first day but uhhh.. Yeah I'll stand over here! Kanna won't kill him! I..might should try calming this down, huh?"

Isamu Yukimura: "I heard about him falling down the stairs, I kinda want to do it myself! What... he won't get hurt.. I mean he's alright though we both make sweets, but otherwise not much else.. I mean some of his games are alright but I like being outdoors, light spars and stuff more."

Shunsuke Saito: "I..haven't really done much with him at least Isamu cooks, but him? It's also easy to get him into odd situations from what I noticed, might have to make use of that.. Don't know if I would want to spar with him, I think he would win every time.."

Katsu "K" Sanada: "Oh Great, more fire, and this one is kinda full of himself, all the more reason to find all of his Seeecreets!"

Amaris Alucard: "..She's a littl..well no, a lot odd, but I think that has a bit to do with her mother and other things like that. It's kinda Awkward being around her at times but I don't think she's bad, I try and speak with her and talk to her, treat her like I do everyone else and I said I would be her friend.. I just hope she doesn't take that to mean more than it is. Still the Aquarium was nice."

Charlotte Chevalier: "Ah, my rival and partner of sorts, ehehehe! I'm just a little taller than her too! We don't play tricks on one another, though I think she goes to far at times, I helped her with Kanna, so I guess with all of that we are friends of a sort." Emika "Cupie" Sakurako: "That power worries me, and she curses a lot, seems to have a lot of problems and let's her emotions get the better of her.. I can spar with her, otherwise it's painfully easy to gain material to use on her later if I need, Ehehehehe!"

Adelaide Boucher: "Err.. We haven't done much, she seems to be a nice girl, has a real old UA student book from 20 years back, wonder why.."

Kanna Tanaka: "Ah Big sis Kanna! She scares me at times, but I don't think she would hurt me, plus the others are scared of her I think! So when I'm in danger I just climb up her! My Safety Tree! She doesn't mind it and she knows a lot of neat cultural things and I can have rice crackers and Tea in her room! I prefer Electronica but her old radio has nice music.. I think she would be a friend to miss if I had to move again." Aurora

Tamoyo: "She's stopped trying to hug or kidnap me! Well at least the crushing hugs, she and so many of the girls still pet me, but I'm used to it. Given her Dad taking me on to test all the gear going to others I've seen more and more of her. I don't have much interest in her games or most of what she does, but helping Amaris a little is nice to do with her.. She also uses me as a test dummy like her Dad does.. Momma told me it was the same when she was young.. Another Friend?"

Octavia Daulfern: "She has Secrets I know it! And I will find them! As soon as I log into her computer! Err..Umm.. She's okay really.. I wonder why she came here though, she's very pretty and sings well, you would figure she would just go become an idol or high society performer.. All the more reason to snoop."

Ayame Daichi: "Thats me! I'm The Best! Look at my Crimson Fur and sharp Claws! I am the Star of the cla-- WAAA NO! Don't Tell them I said that! They'll beat me! I'm Sorry!"

Shizui Kotegawa: "She's a bit mean.. I-I don't know if I w-want to look into her, but if I do maybe I can find something to help her.. She just screams rich girl that's little more than an asset.. There are many such people high up.. Can I help them?"

Hero Name: Commander Pandamonium

Hero Equipment: P-90 SMG, equipped with rubber bullets, numerous magazines, wire, cuffs, stun grenades, gas grenades, stun baton's, limited numbers of all items. A few electronic items such as trackers, gps. Her natural hearing and eyesight makes items in this field unneeded. Typically 2 of each grenade, two batons and four magazines.

Hero Apperance:
1581269659283.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Thaleko
Name: Ayame Daichi
Nationality and native language: Japan - Japanese
Quirk:

Ayame's quirk follow's her Grand Mother on her Father's side, having skipped generations, called;

Red Panda Physiology: Ayame has excellent Night Vision, great climbing skills, an Immunity towards cold, Mountain Adaptation, and Claw Retraction. She is able to climb trees and endure enormous pressure or to survive in low oxygen environments. Her body retains heat rather well and she has an uncanny balance and ability to scale walls and trees, much as her name and, appearance sake would suggest. Theoretically she should be a fantastic swimmer.

Her claws are hidden under her fingernails and can retract by her own will, each are razor sharp and can be held equal to lighter metals, as is the case with many animals. Though the key in their strength lies within her own grip and the density of each claw, making her ability to climb on walls or trees to be rather easy, overall each claw is around two inches long.

Though thanks to Misoka, she has another side effect to her powers, her mother could project flames with biomass in a physical state to attack her enemies, that telekinetic skill did not by pass her in full. Called the 'Red Panda Effect' after an incident in which a Panda escaped captivity and was later on captured, however even after this reports came in of sightings, as having seen it once, people continued to 'see' it.

In practical terms is means Ayame can make ghostly images of herself using her own aura, these clones pass very well for a living being though they have no ability to interact with the world. Either way if she can get into hiding these copies can imprint themselves to within the visual range of the target, lingering in the subconscious and fueled from her own aura via telekinesis. Currently she's only able to field two of these clones.

Appearance:

View attachment 185718
"I'm a Red Panda! Not a Racoon! Err, no I'm a human!"

Height: 5'1"
Weight: 112lbs
Hair Color: Brown-Red ("It's not orange")

Personality: Ayame has aspects of both of her parents, courageous and yet oddly timid, she's prone to sneaking around and making use of her size and abilities to get around opponents rather than standing her ground to engage in fist cuffs. A bit sly and tricky, she is aware of how to be cute and has a strong ability to sense danger. On the flip side however she is rather shy and is easily flustered, and somewhat self conscious of her tail and ears. Preferring cool temperatures and high places, she doesn't care much for the heat and will laze about on hot days, nor does she care much for staying on the ground, rather enjoying climbing or being off of the ground.

Like her parents she has a strong sense of justice and is a very helpful girl, that being said she has a "creative interpretation" about rules and laws and will make use of loopholes or will commit small crimes herself in order to prevent a larger one, such as picking locks or distracting a would be victim. Often wearing thigh highs, black dress, and black gloves with orange-red fur on the front of them, she tends to not be one to over dress, though she does seem to have a different pair of shoes at a given time. Fairly observant, Ayame can be much as her mother with the information she gathers and while one would never take her to be the serious sort, she often does operate on strict principles gained from her family.

Rather a sympathetic sort that will show kindness to others, she is not past manipulating events to her advantage, all the while with a smile.

Hobbies: Climbing, rocks, trees, buildings, fences, doesn't matter. Making sweets, she rather enjoys making bakery goods like cookies and cakes and got along well with Kanna cooking main dishes as she did that. Outdoors activities, hiking or rock climbing. Napping, most winter sports and activities. Gathering 'dirt'. Light sparring. Tends to like electronica music and old Japanese traditions.

Background: Born to Misoka and Isamu Dachi, she was the first of three children, growing up, her life wasn't too unusual, well aside from who her parents were, constant moving, helping take care of her siblings and of course her.. soon to appear extra features, the ears and tail. Being the child of heroes who were in the public spotlight, she learned quickly how to act around strangers, making use of what made her cute, or developing a sense of danger to those who may do them harm. With the political nature of her mother and the always just, yet flexible nature of her father, Ayame unknowingly took up the same sense of justice of her mother, with Bobbie pin in hand. All the while able to bend with things as her Father could.

She would have a few public warnings for climbing on things, but otherwise her record was largely clean, if not for the sake of, or fear of her mother. After some heated discussion, the Daughter wished to follow in the footsteps of her mother, the two then agreed it would be allowed when she turned 16, she could join the UA then. However her meeting with Kanna inspired her into using a.. technicality, her mother said when she was 16, and she would be turning that in two months.. That was good enough for the school and she was sure her father would sign off on it if she pleaded enough..​

Approved

TEACHER

Name:

Yumi Choe

Female

Nationality and native language:

Unknown, but is believed to be from a Korean village; She speaks fluent Korean and Japanese

Quirk:

Minerals

-Akane's quirk allows her to grow crystallized minerals of various hardness from any area of her body. These crystals can be propelled like bullets, create full body armor, or be used as blades.

She can currently create anything on level 9 of the Mohs Hardness Scale and is currently training to be able to create diamond. While normally, the minerals grown from Earth can still be easily broken with the right pressure, Akane's crystal's seem to have a special property within them that makes breaking them far more difficult than their counterparts. It was rumored that she specifically trained this part of her quirk day and night to make her more suitable for battle. Her quirk also allows her to grow her crystals at varying sharpness levels to make blades or blunt weapons. Her skin is also incredibly tough because of the rock properties within it, so she is immune to most blades.

The crystals can extend from Akane's body up to 20 feet, but she rarely uses the full extent unless she has to reach a higher place.

Overuse of the quirk will cause Akane to pass out from low blood sugar.

Pros:

-Akane's quirk is tougher to break through than Earthborn minerals
-Makes her quite versatile on the battlefield
-Rock tough skin makes stabbing her almost impossible
-Can create any kind of mineral so long as the knows the crystal class and it does not go out of the hardness scale she's accustomed to.

Cons:

-She cannot summon minerals from the ground because she cannot manipulate Earth itself.
-Needs to eat a lot of sugar to maintain the required amount necessary for her quirk.
-Akane can still be damaged from heights, lasers, heavy blunt objects, and other sharp weapons.
-The inside of her body is the same as a normal human; getting past her skin will be devastating.

Subject Teaching:

Physical Education, Stealth, Beginner and Advanced Martial Arts, Herbal medicine, Wilderness survival

Pro Hero experience:

1 year experience (that's documented). Is believed to have much more.

Appearance:

original.jpg

Height: 5'6

Weight: 120 lbs

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Blue

Personality:

Akane is a very kind and soft-spoken individual who seems to have a fondness for all things beautiful and an unnaturally high amount of intelligence. She can read people easily and is able to come up with strategies on the fly. Though helpful at times, Akane would rather have her students learn with their own hands than her verbally explain or doing everything. She tends to be rather "zen" in a way and seems in very good control of her emotions, for she has rarely ever been seen enraged beyond control or in tears.

Akane is always relaxed and likes to tell people to "go with the flow" so to say. Some Japanese civilians have described her as "a hippie."

She is also very secretive about her past, often dodging questions or redirecting the conversation back on the other person.

Hobbies:

Flower pressing, tea making, people watching, Anthropology studying, Entomology studying, Mineralogy studying, Taxidermist

Background:

Literally nothing about this hero has been documented save for her name, physical stats, quirk, and one interesting piece of information; she is the youngest person ever to have graduated from UA in all of the Asian continent, that age being 16 years old. However, after her graduating, there has been nothing listed under her achievements or known battles. Akane was literally a ghost among the Hero ranks.

Though she claims to be from a small Korean village off the map, away from any major cities, it could not be proven.

Akane came to Tokyo, Japan asking for work within the city. The suddenness of her appearance begged a lot of questions, but the hero society didn't want to deny her request and miss the opportunity to learn more about this mysterious person who seemed to come from nowhere.

Last edited:
Name:
Heisuke Hamada

Japanese

Quirk:
Emitter Type

Heisuke has the quirk to use his mind to work in many tasks, one of his main capabilities is the ability to lift, bend and manipulate objects and beings with his mind, there are limitations as to the size and weight of the object being lifted (Being able to lift a small car but unable to lift anything over 1000 pounds as his capable limit.) He can also bend the material based on its strength and size, turning the shape into whatever it may be able to bend to.

He is also able to telepathically connect with other human beings, having the ability to read each of their thoughts and absorbing them in his mind, limitations can hinder this part of his quirk if there are too huge of a crowd or too loud to understand the others thoughts. The boy can also transmit his own thoughts into others' minds in order to speak without doing so verbally, being able to talk to over 20 people at once and up to 300 feet away.

Appearance:
1581909288570.png

Height:
5'10

Weight:
163 Pounds

Hair Color:
Black

Eye Color:
Dark brown

Personality:
Meticulous and cold, would be most other's feelings when first Meeting him, Heisuke is not a people person, usually giving them bad impressions with his bluntness or unenthusiastic attitude. Always determined on finishing his goals and doing what's right, he will not stop until he gets it done even if it kills him. While he may not be a great friend, his ideal for peace and generally being a good person is always top shelf, rarely doing anything on his own behalf to help himself. Even though he is usually distant and uninterested, he has a good heart and cares for those around him, especially humanity.

Hobbies:
Puzzles, Not socializing, exercising, reading

Background:
Dear father,

I wanted to let you know I'm doing fine, I think it's been a year since...Everything happened.
But anyway, they apparently reviewed my exam and I've been accepted into UA, even after what I did...I've gotten another chance.

Maybe I was being too naive but I was hoping to see you at the funeral, there were a lot more people than I thought there was going to be, a lot of them were his classmates, some even cared for him a lot. It was a closed casket, It seemed that whoever did that to him really had it out for him, but I won't let this psychopath off the hook, I will find him.

I just wanted to see how you are doing, I know you're still mad at me, and I'm sorry but I don't feel bad for what I did, this isn't the answer you probably hoped for, but if he wasn't stopped then he would have kept hurting you, I can't say I regret it.

Hopefully one day we can repair what is broken, maybe you'll get over what happened and see me again, It would be great to have you in my life, but there's no room for resentment.

I love you,

Heisuke Hamada

Last edited:
Name:
Heisuke Hamada

Japanese

Quirk:
Emitter Type

Heisuke has the quirk to use his mind to work in many tasks, one of his main capabilities is the ability to lift, bend and manipulate objects and beings with his mind, there are limitations as to the size and weight of the object being lifted (Being able to lift a small car but unable to lift anything over 1000 pounds as his capable limit.) He can also bend the material based on its strength and size, turning the shape into whatever it may be able to bend to.

He is also able to telepathically connect with other human beings, having the ability to read each of their thoughts and absorbing them in his mind, limitations can hinder this part of his quirk if there are too huge of a crowd or too loud to understand the others thoughts. The boy can also transmit his own thoughts into others' minds in order to speak without doing so verbally, being able to talk to over 20 people at once and up to 300 feet away.

Appearance:
Image result for takeshi manganji

Height:
5'9

Weight:
158 Pounds

Hair Color:
Black

Eye Color:
Dark brown

Personality:
Meticulous and cold, would be most other's feelings when first Meeting him, Heisuke is not a people person, usually giving them bad impressions with his bluntness or unenthusiastic attitude. Always determined on finishing his goals and doing what's right, he will not stop until he gets it done even if it kills him. While he may not be a great friend, his ideal for peace and generally being a good person is always top shelf, rarely doing anything on his own behalf to help himself. Even though he is usually distant and uninterested, he has a good heart and cares for those around him, especially humanity.

Hobbies:
Puzzles, Not socializing, exercising, reading

Background:
Dear father,

I wanted to let you know I'm doing fine, I think it's been a year since...Everything happened.
But anyway, they apparently reviewed my exam and I've been accepted into UA, even after what I did...I've gotten another chance.

Maybe I was being too naive but I was hoping to see you at the funeral, there were a lot more people than I thought there was going to be, a lot of them were his classmates, some even cared for him a lot. It was a closed casket, It seemed that whoever did that to him really had it out for him, but I won't let this psychopath off the hook, I will find him.

I just wanted to see how you are doing, I know you're still mad at me, and I'm sorry but I don't feel bad for what I did, this isn't the answer you probably hoped for, but if he wasn't stopped then he would have kept hurting you, I can't say I regret it.

Hopefully one day we can repair what is broken, maybe you'll get over what happened and see me again, It would be great to have you in my life, but there's no room for resentment.

I love you,

Heisuke Hamada

Accepted!

Note: This is NOT first come first serve. The character sheets will be reviewed and selected based on if my co-GMs and I feel your character is a good fit for the cast​

Yosuke Yubiki
Hero Name: Gold Finger
__kabuto_daigo_idolmaster_and_1_more_drawn_by_nakasaka_sakana__cedfe4bfa0749529dba8dc98935acc2d.png

Hair Color: Pink
Weight: 131

Quirk
Pinpoint

While extending his index finger, his manual dexterity and speed are increased to superhuman levels, capable of even deflecting incoming projectiles. However, his finger is still just a finger and is susceptible to breaking. Due to the limiting nature of his quirk, Yosuke has studied pressure points in the human body, as well as the engineering behind many common items in order to better exploit their weak points.

*Yosuke's Quirk can be activated on the pointing of any of his fingers, with the exclusion of his thumb. Furthermore, by pointing his toes, his speed and agility is increased from the waist down.

+ Pros +
Degree of Error is 0.00001%
Lightning Quick Reflexes and Speed
Effective at exploiting weak points

- Cons -
Items can not be held. Tools must fit on fingertip
Fingers are fragile. Without protection broken fingers would be very common
No actual increase in strength. Only manual speed and dexterity

Equipment
e9WZiBR.jpg

Yosuke's gear is mostly for normal protection, giving vital points on his torso protection from piercing or slashing attacks. However, his boots are made to lock his toes in place and keep them pointed without his input. The majority of his gear resides in his gloves which are made to reinforce his finger strikes to be harder, and sturdier. Furthermore, if his finger would break, the gloves help splint them, and keep them from moving inside them if he activates that. Finally, they can launch the casing at a high velocity to give Yosuke some much needed range

Personality
Yosuke is an open individual. He enjoys talking with others and wants to be friends whenever possible. He is always eager to show off his abilities and knowledge as he feels it is something to be proud of. And while he tries to keep from complimenting himself, he occasionally lets his arrogance slip through the cracks much to his own chagrin.

Yosuke feels an immense sense of pride for managing to make it in to the hero course as well, even though it took him a little while longer than most. Because he wasn't born with a innately powerful quirk, he sees himself as a self-made hero. An underdog in the story. He is all for creating friendly rivalries with his fellow classmates.

While some might find his confidence in his own abilities to be arrogant and annoying, he is still a hard working student who studies and trains more than the majority of his piers as he understands that he needs to work much harder than most to stay in fighting shape for hero work.

Hobbies
Playing the Piano
Acupuncture
Studying
Speed Running

Background
Yosuke has known about his quirk for quite a long time. His parents figured there was something strange when he was poking at their faces with such intensity (a lot of eyes were poked until the age of 3). They didn't know the exact nature of his quirk, but he was able to deflect their attempts to feed him or kiss him when he was fussy with immense accuracy. Far more accuracy than your average 1-year-old. But as soon as his finger was put back down, he was just as clumsy and helpless as any other child.

Growing up, his parents were impressed with his skills. Although he looked silly, his quirk lent itself well to playing the piano, which soon became a hobby of his. They thought he might even become a concert pianist, but Yosuke, like all kids, had his eyes set on something else: Hero work. But hero work wouldn't be easy, and at the age of 12, he understood that he would need a little extra help if he would ever be able to enter a hero course. He spent hours every day trying to figure out how he could be a hero. But it was one day when his father was watching an old martial arts movie that he figured it out. The people in the film were able to incapacitate their enemies by striking pressure points.

He got to work.

He rented out books on acupuncture, chakras, chiropractic studies, medical studies, and when he exhausted those resources, he moved to engineering and physics. Yosuke was an average student, but his grades rapidly rose as he studied more and more. He even began training his body as best he could, running and lifting weights, anything that could give him just a little more of an edge. Eventually the day finally arrived. The day of the entrance exam. He was ready. His parents assured them that no matter what they'd be proud of him, and while the sentiment was appreciated, he was more concerned with being proud of himself. And that would only happen when he finally made it into the hero course.

He was off by 12 points. He was 12 points behind the lowest scoring individual to be accepted. He was offered an opportunity to join Class C, the general education class, and accepted, though he wasn't able to say he was proud of himself. That was until he was informed that he would be given a spot in the hero course. He was stunned. After all, this was his dream, but given the tragedy that had struck the hero course, he felt guilty that he was finally able to be proud of himself.

Regardless, here he is now. Standing with his piers. A hero in training. One who will work hard to make the world a better place.

Last edited:
Yosuke Yubiki
Hero Name: Gold Finger
__kabuto_daigo_idolmaster_and_1_more_drawn_by_sagami_hako__4fc821ddc24d4a0c1623623790a07ce8.jpg

Hair Color: Pink
Weight: 131

Quirk
Pinpoint

While extending his index finger, his manual dexterity and speed are increased to superhuman levels, capable of even deflecting incoming projectiles. However, his finger is still just a finger and is susceptible to breaking. Due to the limiting nature of his quirk, Yosuke has studied pressure points in the human body, as well as the engineering behind many common items in order to better exploit their weak points.

+ Pros +
Degree of Error is 0.00001%
Lightning Quick Reflexes and Speed
Effective at exploiting weak points

- Cons -
Items can not be held. Tools must fit on fingertip
Fingers are fragile. Without protection broken fingers would be very common
No actual increase in strength. Only manual speed and dexterity

Personality
Yosuke is an open individual. He enjoys talking with others and wants to be friends whenever possible. He is always eager to show off his abilities and knowledge as he feels it is something to be proud of. And while he tries to keep from complimenting himself, he occasionally lets his arrogance slip through the cracks much to his own chagrin.

Yosuke feels an immense sense of pride for managing to make it in to the hero course as well, even though it took him a little while longer than most. Because he wasn't born with a innately powerful quirk, he sees himself as a self-made hero. An underdog in the story. He is all for creating friendly rivalries with his fellow classmates.

While some might find his confidence in his own abilities to be arrogant and annoying, he is still a hard working student who studies and trains more than the majority of his piers as he understands that he needs to work much harder than most to stay in fighting shape for hero work.

Hobbies
Playing the Piano
Acupuncture
Studying

Background
Yosuke has known about his quirk for quite a long time. His parents figured there was something strange when he was poking at their faces with such intensity (a lot of eyes were poked until the age of 3). They didn't know the exact nature of his quirk, but he was able to deflect their attempts to feed him or kiss him when he was fussy with immense accuracy. Far more accuracy than your average 1-year-old. But as soon as his finger was put back down, he was just as clumsy and helpless as any other child.

Growing up, his parents were impressed with his skills. Although he looked silly, his quirk lent itself well to playing the piano, which soon became a hobby of his. They thought he might even become a concert pianist, but Yosuke, like all kids, had his eyes set on something else: Hero work. But hero work wouldn't be easy, and at the age of 12, he understood that he would need a little extra help if he would ever be able to enter a hero course. He spent hours every day trying to figure out how he could be a hero. But it was one day when his father was watching an old martial arts movie that he figured it out. The people in the film were able to incapacitate their enemies by striking pressure points.

He got to work.

He rented out books on acupuncture, chakras, chiropractic studies, medical studies, and when he exhausted those resources, he moved to engineering and physics. Yosuke was an average student, but his grades rapidly rose as he studied more and more. He even began training his body as best he could, running and lifting weights, anything that could give him just a little more of an edge. Eventually the day finally arrived. The day of the entrance exam. He was ready. His parents assured them that no matter what they'd be proud of him, and while the sentiment was appreciated, he was more concerned with being proud of himself. And that would only happen when he finally made it into the hero course.

He was off by 12 points. He was 12 points behind the lowest scoring individual to be accepted. He was offered an opportunity to join Class C, the general education class, and accepted, though he wasn't able to say he was proud of himself. That was until he was informed that he would be given a spot in the hero course. He was stunned. After all, this was his dream, but given the tragedy that had struck the hero course, he felt guilty that he was finally able to be proud of himself.

Regardless, here he is now. Standing with his piers. A hero in training. One who will work hard to make the world a better place.

Gotta say, that's a super unique quirk and I love it. I have a question though

What's the cap out speed for his quirk? Like, how many MPH is he running?

I just want a general idea on how fast your dude is

Speed is only Manual Speed, so his running is still pretty human, but his hands are pretty fast. Admittedly, I'm not entirely certain how fast would be fast enough. I'm glad you like the quirk. I wanted to do something strange and unique because it's fun and adds a lot of unique was of problem solving.

Unfortunately it leads me to have to fumble around trying to figure out what's too weak and too strong. I had envisioned him being able to deflect things at least shot from a slingshot which can reach speeds of 140 mph. Mind you, you don't actually have to move at the same speed as the item, but you do need to be fast in addition to precise and reactive.

So long story short, I am open to suggestions.

Speed is only Manual Speed, so his running is still pretty human, but his hands are pretty fast. Admittedly, I'm not entirely certain how fast would be fast enough. I'm glad you like the quirk. I wanted to do something strange and unique because it's fun and adds a lot of unique was of problem solving.

Unfortunately it leads me to have to fumble around trying to figure out what's too weak and too strong. I had envisioned him being able to deflect things at least shot from a slingshot which can reach speeds of 140 mph. Mind you, you don't actually have to move at the same speed as the item, but you do need to be fast in addition to precise and reactive.

So long story short, I am open to suggestions.

Here're some suggestions V

-Yosuke's physical stats are buffed when he is pointing. So his strength, speed, and reflexes would be increased, though I reckon his hand speed would be faster than his leg speed. Yosuke could also go the martial arts route and do some Acupuncture style fighting; as in, when he hits/pokes specific points of the body with his fingertips/pointer fingers he can knock someone out or mess up their fighting capabilities. With the buff, Yosuke would be a scary opponent to face hand-to-hand if the other person doesn't have anything to stop him. His base quirk can be active in all of his fingertips, but it is at its peak when he's pointing. With the strength increase, perhaps the force of raw energy from his fingers can deflect projectiles coming his way (within a limit)

This is the fighting style I'm talking about V

Yeah, that's fine with me. Thank you for the assist. I'd definitely be going for that fighting style. I was toying with the admittedly ridiculous idea of Yosuke pointing with his toes as well to improve his feet dexterity. But that might not need to be necessary.

Yeah, that's fine with me. Thank you for the assist. I'd definitely be going for that fighting style. I was toying with the admittedly ridiculous idea of Yosuke pointing with his toes as well to improve his feet dexterity. But that might not need to be necessary.

Lol! Not gonna lie that sounds adorable

But yeah, other than that I don't see any issues with your sheet. So Yosuke is accepted! I'll send you a link to the Discord if you have one

So, I saw you wanted more members, so here is my boy-o. Spoiler because it's a long sheet.

Name: Killian Eisenschmied.
Nationality and native language: German.

Quirk:
Chains - Emitter type.

Killian can have iron chains extend from his body. He can control these chains as if they were additional appendages and use them to whip or grab objects and people. He can also change their length at will, simply producing more chainlinks from his own body. The strength of one of these chains is about equal to his own muscle strength, meaning two chains are double his own strength and so on.

However, depending on the number of chains he generates he becomes more and more fatigued more and more quickly. A comfortable amount is six to eight chains or less, any more than that and he will experience a growing fatigue which grows more quickly with each chain above eight he adds.

Killian can choose between three varieties of chains, a weaker one, the standard one and a strengthened chain. The weaker ones are usually meant for distraction or slowing someone down, but they are very easily broken. The standard chains are the ones most often used by him, they have the integrity of construction site chains and are his go-to chains of choice. The strengthened variety can withstand much more force and heat than the standard ones, they are a little stronger than double the usual chains used.

Furthermore, these chains act as an extension of his own body, meaning that he will feel it when one of them is destroyed. The first chain that is destroyed is nearly completely unnoticeable to him, the next one has him feel a light sting, the next one gives him the annoying kind of pain and after the fourth, it hurts a good amount. This goes on until the sixth chain is destroyed, after that the pain raises no more and if any further chains are destroyed it becomes really painful.

Also, the chains can only extend from his skin. He could have them extend from a part of his body covered by a piece of clothing, but the chain couldn't really do anything from underneath there unless he would tear through the clothing.

Appearance:
4da564a4282e9cacdd930bd1dad37785.png

Height: 1,63 meters. / 5'4" feet.
Weight: 78,4 kilos. / 172 pounds.
Hair Color: Blonde.
Eye Color: Grey.
Note about his eyes: Killian usually wears contacts, though he is occasionally seen with his glasses on, especially on weekends and during the evening shortly before he goes to sleep.

Personality:
Killian is a chipper and happy character. He is a little bit of a know it all and sometimes can't help himself but correct somebody, though he usually does this with good intentions and is just trying to help. Though he is a happy kind of guy, he usually takes a little to warm up to people, being a bit quiet and reserved around new faces. He is a little shy in general and is the kind of person that rather has only a few good friends rather than a large pool of friends. He is a smart guy, who actually enjoys studying and he usually won't hesitate to offer his help if anybody is behind in their grades.

He has a vivid fantasy and often creates stories and characters in his mind. He will often talk to himself as one or multiple of these characters, playing out scenes he thought up himself as well.

Killian is a bit of a scaredy-cat and doesn't enjoy taking risks at all unless there is no other way to go about it. He has quite a number of fears, though the one that usually gets him the most ridicule is his Lepidopterophobia, which is the fear of moths and butterflies.

Hobbies: Drumming | Videogaming | Tabletopgaming (Mostly card games) | Boxing.

Background:
Killian was born in Schortens, in Lower Saxony, Germany, a small and quiet coastal town. He had a rather normal upbringing, having one half-sister that was 13-years older than him and a three-years younger sister. His parents eventually divorced, however, while his parents got to a point that they didn't want to even see the other, he remained on good grounds with both of them, being raised by only his mother since he was 9-years old.

His quirk developed a little late, for a long time he had believed that he would never actually have a quirk. Though, even then he was determined to do his best to help, always saying that if he didn't have a quirk he would just become part of the police, or a firefighter or an EMT. Though, when his quirk developed he immediately decided that he had to become a hero. He could be amazing in rescue missions or in battles against villains.

At the age of eight, Killian began boxing. One of his instructors, that he took a particular liking to, was one of the few people without a quirk who had worked with the police for years. His name was Peter Salewski, a nice 72-year old man, who supported Killian in his ambitions and who was a huge inspiration for him, only making him more determined to help people who cannot help themselves.

Last edited:
So, I saw you wanted more members, so here is my boy-o. Spoiler because it's a long sheet.

Name: Killian Eisenschmied.
Nationality and native language: German.

Quirk:
Chains - Emitter type.

Killian can have iron chains extend from his body. He can control these chains as if they were additional appendages and use them to whip or grab objects and people. He can also change their length at will, simply producing more chainlinks from his own body. The strength of one of these chains is about equal to his own muscle strength, meaning two chains are double his own strength and so on.

However, depending on the number of chains he generates he becomes more and more fatigued more and more quickly. A comfortable amount is six to eight chains or less, any more than that and he will experience a growing fatigue which grows more quickly with each chain above eight he adds.

Killian can choose between three varieties of chains, a weaker one, the standard one and a strengthened chain. The weaker ones are usually meant for distraction or slowing someone down, but they are very easily broken. The standard chains are the ones most often used by him, they have the integrity of construction site chains and are his go-to chains of choice. The strengthened variety can withstand much more force and heat than the standard ones, they are a little stronger than double the usual chains used.

Furthermore, these chains act as an extension of his own body, meaning that he will feel it when one of them is destroyed. The first chain that is destroyed is nearly completely unnoticeable to him, the next one has him feel a light sting, the next one gives him the annoying kind of pain and after the fourth, it hurts a good amount. This goes on until the sixth chain is destroyed, after that the pain raises no more and if any further chains are destroyed it becomes really painful.

Also, the chains can only extend from his skin. He could have them extend from a part of his body covered by a piece of clothing, but the chain couldn't really do anything from underneath there unless he would tear through the clothing.

Appearance:
4da564a4282e9cacdd930bd1dad37785.png

Height: 1,68 meters. / 5'6" feet.
Weight: 78,4 kilos. / 172 pounds.
Hair Color: Blonde.
Eye Color: Grey.
Note about his eyes: Killian usually wears contacts, though he is occasionally seen with his glasses on, especially on weekends and during the evening shortly before he goes to sleep.

Personality:
Killian is a chipper and happy character. He is a little bit of a know it all and sometimes can't help himself but correct somebody, though he usually does this with good intentions and is just trying to help. Though he is a happy kind of guy, he usually takes a little to warm up to people, being a bit quiet and reserved around new faces. He is a little shy in general and is the kind of person that rather has only a few good friends rather than a large pool of friends. He is a smart guy, who actually enjoys studying and he usually won't hesitate to offer his help if anybody is behind in their grades.

He has a vivid fantasy and often creates stories and characters in his mind. He will often talk to himself as one or multiple of these characters, playing out scenes he thought up himself as well.

Killian is a bit of a scaredy-cat and doesn't enjoy taking risks at all unless there is no other way to go about it. He has quite a number of fears, though the one that usually gets him the most ridicule is his Lepidopterophobia, which is the fear of moths and butterflies.

Hobbies: Drumming | Videogaming | Tabletopgaming (Mostly card games) | Boxing.

Background:
Killian was born in Schortens, in Lower Saxony, Germany, a small and quiet coastal town. He had a rather normal upbringing, having one half-sister that was 13-years older than him and a three-years younger sister. His parents eventually divorced, however, while his parents got to a point that they didn't want to even see the other, he remained on good grounds with both of them, being raised by only his mother since he was 9-years old.

His quirk developed a little late, he had almost finished his first year of school when it finally showed and believed for a long time that he would never actually have a quirk. Though, even then he was determined to do his best to help, always saying that if he didn't have a quirk he would just become part of the police, or a firefighter or an EMT. Though, when his quirk developed he immediately decided that he had to become a hero. He could be amazing in rescue missions or in battles against villains.

At the age of eight, Killian began boxing. One of his instructors, that he took a particular liking to, was one of the few people without a quirk who had worked with the police for years. His name was Peter Salewski, a nice 72-year old man, who supported Killian in his ambitions and who was a huge inspiration for him, only making him more determined to help people who cannot help themselves.

You're accepted!

Room for any more?

Reactions: Ariel
Name: Satoshi Kazuo
Nationality and native language: Japanese
Quirk: Origami - Kazuo can make origami that take on a life of their own. Cranes fly, frogs hop, fish swim - and more. These intricately formed creations have a limited awareness and sensory ability; Kazuo can sense what they do, and command them to act in general ways, but they can take their own initiative as well. The larger and more complex a creation, the more intelligent, self-motivated and powerful it is.

Appearance: Tall and slim of build, almost painfully pretty, and melancholy - Kazuo is the sort who has girls eating out of the palm of his hand, or he would be if he had more confidence.
2f63cc1ed1709c536115424d88b17fc0.jpg

Height: 180 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Hair Color: Silver-white

Personality: Kazuo appears to be the "cool" type, a soft-spoken man of few words, and not given to getting close to people. He's kind and gentle at heart, just somewhat awkward and easily embarrassed.
Hobbies: Origami, math (especially topology, what a surprise)
Background: Kazuo has a pretty ordinary family situation, with loving parents and an annoying but adorable little sister. He discovered his Quirk in elementary school when he learned that his good friend Kaoru had got into a serious accident. He set about doing the schoolkid thing of folding a thousand paper cranes to wish for her to get better. He completed the project and rushed to her bedside at hospital, only to learn that she'd died from her injuries in the night. His tears fell on the cranes, which animated and performed a breathtaking dance. Kazuo was heartbroken, and it took him a long time to sort himself out; he still feels desperately sad when he thinks of her, and he's still wary of getting close to anyone else in case he loses them like he did her.
That said, he's quite mature for his age, and he knows there wasn't much he could have done to save Kaoru. So he's dedicated himself to helping people so that others don't have to feel the sorrow he bears.

Last edited:
Oh gawd the jokes that can be made with this one xD

• According to Plan
Reactions: Ariel
Name: Satoshi Kazuo
Nationality and native language: Japanese
Quirk: Origami - Kazuo can make origami that take on a life of their own. Cranes fly, frogs hop, fish swim - and more. These intricately formed creations have a limited awareness and sensory ability; Kazuo can sense what they do, and command them to act in general ways, but they can take their own initiative as well. The larger and more complex a creation, the more intelligent, self-motivated and powerful it is.

Appearance: Tall and slim of build, almost painfully pretty, and melancholy - Kazuo is the sort who has girls eating out of the palm of his hand, or he would be if he had more confidence.
2f63cc1ed1709c536115424d88b17fc0.jpg

Height: 173 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Hair Color: Silver-white

Personality: Kazuo appears to be the "cool" type, a soft-spoken man of few words, and not given to getting close to people. He's kind and gentle at heart, just somewhat awkward and easily embarrassed.
Hobbies: Origami, math (especially topology, what a surprise)
Background: Kazuo has a pretty ordinary family situation, with loving parents and an annoying but adorable little sister. He discovered his Quirk in elementary school when he learned that his good friend Kaoru had got into a serious accident. He set about doing the schoolkid thing of folding a thousand paper cranes to wish for her to get better. He completed the project and rushed to her bedside at hospital, only to learn that she'd died from her injuries in the night. His tears fell on the cranes, which animated and performed a breathtaking dance. Kazuo was heartbroken, and it took him a long time to sort himself out; he still feels desperately sad when he thinks of her, and he's still wary of getting close to anyone else in case he loses them like he did her.
That said, he's quite mature for his age, and he knows there wasn't much he could have done to save Kaoru. So he's dedicated himself to helping people so that others don't have to feel the sorrow he bears.

I do like this boyo, I just have a few questions C:

-I am to assume he has fast hands and can make his stuff very quickly?

-How many origami creations can he have at a time? How many can he control at a time?

-I assume they can be easily destroyed because they're paper? Or does he use a special kind of paper?

-I also assume your boy can take the paper of his destroyed creations and make more stuff (more shredded paper on the ground means more potential creations!)