My Hero Academia IC

Second Pair of the Night Aurora & Shizui...
Collab With: @Yzmael

With yet another class done, Shizui would get up nonchalantly and begin her usual streak… Or so she thought. Eyeing Shun's table and then seeking him around class with her sight, she'd notice that he was nowhere to be seen. Sighing, her face briefly contorted into a seemingly annoyed mix of a pout and scowl, an uncommon sight at best.

Lately, Shun had been busy building his relationships with the rest of the class, which meant that he had barely had any time for her most of the days. It didn't really bother her-- To hell it didn't! The girl believed that she would clearly have a hard time building any kind of friendship from what she had seen. Most of the class seemed to be either afraid or ignorant of her.

"Ah Shizui is it," a voice rather chipperly called out to the scowl drawn woman. With a few soft heavy step's Aurora came up to the girl humming innocently as she stopped a few inches away from the gals face.

"I do not believe we have had a chance to be formally introduced I am Aurora Tamoyo," she rather positively sung holding out a hand to the girl as she smiled brightly at the darkly lit girl.

"I hope you have been adjusting well at U.A. Have you had any issues? I notice you only hang out with your fellow transfer student. I was hoping to help you expand your circle of friends here," she spoke rather purely as she awaited Shizui's response.

At her classmate's approach, Shizui would turn her face away slightly, seemingly unsure of her reasons to do so. As she presented herself, however, the Empress's eyes widened slightly.

"Tamoyo… Ah, so you're sensei's daughter." Shizui said with a light chuckle. Extending her hand, she'd firmly grasp Aurora's and gesture as she introduced herself. "I am Shizui Kotegawa. Luckily, no I've had no issues with the school thus far."

At the mention of helping the girl build friendships among class, however, Shizui once more turned away and huffed lightly. "I've no interest in building such a large circle among competitors, Tamoyo-san. No offense, but I don't plan on being buddies with my possible rivals at work." She stated, her expression somewhat irritated at the notion.

"You, however, would be a worthy rival. Unlike Charlotte you did not rely solely on the Arena for your victories. They were all your full merit." Shizui said, her expression turning to a competitive smile. Being who she was, Aurora was a good person for her to be in good relations with, all things considered. It was worth to be in her good graces, for now.

" I see heh in my opinion a rival is another way to say friend so I accept these parameters," Aurora giggled completely sidestepping Shizui's attempt to keep it professional as she placed a hand around the empress.

"That's right you mentored with my mom. She's a very good teacher, and yep my papa is our class teacher hehehe it so cool to have them both seeing me through this experience. Well we will just have to start with a small circle," Aurora beamed as she smiled so brightly at Shizui that she caught the girls hand to make a half circle with both theirs hand making a whole.

"So then who's taking you to the dance," Aurora asked rather left field.

While Shizui had interests in keeping a friendly banter with the girl, it seemed like she had a far, far more direct approach than she expected… Which caused her to immediately blush when the metal lady's hands moved around her.

"Ehhh… I-Indeed… Sensei is a very apt teacher…" Although she attempted to retain her composure, she'd only be able to keep talking to the girl when she turned her face away.

"T-Too close…" She further muttered as she grasped her hand to form a circle with their hands. To add insult to injury, the girl was very attractive herself, which made Shizui all the more aware of how close she was…

From the left-fielded question, all that Shizui could do was hide her face in embarrassment. "W-Well… I was going to go a-alone… What about you, Tamoyo-san?" She returned the question to her, hoping that she would find a means to get the girl a little away from her so she could have breathing space.

"Hmm oh really? Well then, heh, sounds like you'll be taking me then if you dare friend," Aurora chuckled letting the poor girl go as she offered to take Shizui to the dance in a way that made it sound like she was taking her instead.

A sigh of relief escaped Shizui's lips as the girl had finally distanced herself from her. In spite of that, however, the conversation was far from done as Aurora minced words to tease Shizui into inviting her to the dance… Which the girl, despite her soft blush, didn't seem to mind so much.

"If that is the case, then why don't I formally do this?" Saying that, Shizui turned her face to the metal lady once more, with a small smile on her face. She would get up and look towards Aurora seriously. "Tamoyo-san, do you want to go to the dance with me?" She asked in an unusually teasing tone for her as she extended her hand towards Aurora.

"Pfttt ahahah I would love to," Aurora laughed getting a kick out of Shizui's play up of the situation. So the girl did have a sense of humor that was good. Giving a curtsy to SHizui she took her hand in acknowledgment of the offer.

"I'll be wearing a purple dress then so what time should I pick you up," she teased back.

Bowing in a more than orchestral form, Shizui would once again, lightly smile. "I…" That was when she would suddenly tilt her head in curiosity. "Actually that's a good question… At what time does the dance start?" She questioned with honesty curiosity to her tone as she rubbed the back of her head.

Pulling a smartphone from her Shiketsu uniform's pocket, she would once again turn to Aurora. "How about you give me my number and we can go from there?" She asked, winking at her dance partner.

"Sounds good," Smiling in a victory Shizui would never realize Aurora exchanged numbers with her as the two headed out to get prepared for the night.

~~ ~~

An uncommon pair would soon follow suit, as two girls clad in purple dresses, arm-in-arm. Shizui and Aurora would follow the modest pair to provoke a shocking contrast, even among each other. Whereas her pair was being modest in her choice of clothing, Shizui wore a long purple dress, clean cut on the front with black linings. Although somewhat revealing, the girl didn't seem bothered at all by it. Aside from that, what called the most attention was likely her incredibly long strands of white hair left in flow, as well as an uncommon flower pin that she was wearing and a red ribbon around her neck.

"Look at us go, with all these eyes glued to our arrival." Shizui would comment with a light chuckle.

"Well it helps that your showing a little more than expected," Aurora chuckled lightly butt bumping the girl in humor as she laughed her own outfit being way more modest purple dress with sleeves with beautiful designs sown all the way down. Aurora's hair was also put up in an elegant manner as the two easily complimented the other.

Lightly chuckling once more as she covered her mouth with her free hand, Shizui would smile in response. "Oh, come on now… Don't say that as if you dislike the dress. Do you?" She questioned teasingly as she neared Aurora's ear. For some reason, it seemed like Shizui was in such a good mood that she was being able to play and joke with others, much contrary to how she would usually act. Whatever that reason was, the girl was far more comfortable with the way she was.

"I love the dress it suits you well I mean don't get me wrong i love the female form but your leaving so little to the imagination," Aurora teased in a flirtatious manner enjoying the banter with Shizui as the two filed into the dance room.

"So then lets show each other off I guess," Aurora chuckled seeing Ayame a bit in the distance.

"OYE AYAME LOOKING GOOD GIRL."

"Tamoyo-san, that is the purpose of art… To leave nothing to the imagination." Shizui answered her with a smile.

Waving her hands towards Ayame in modest greeting, it once more contrasted the two's personalities in perfect unison. It seemed almost unnatural to consider the two had come together to the dance. "Greetings, Ayame-chan."

Looking over the table, Shizui's expression was one of slight gladness. "My, oh, my, this is truly a feast worth of kings." The Empress exclaimed as she looked over the table's contents.

Reactions: Thaleko
Isamu
UA Dormitory
Interaction(s): @Mr.Scales ⚖
The day of the dance had come and though Isamu hadn't quite planned on going thinking there was nobody who would want to go with him, a thought had popped into his head. Maybe going would be better than staying home. The past couple of weeks had found him trying to push the boundaries of his comfort zone. Especially after training with Chimera. Besides, studying without a break would "yield less than favorable results" as she'd told him so many times.

So, Isamu dressed himself in one of the few suits his mom had gotten him, but he'd never quite worn. It was primarily green with accents of black so it didn't seem too bright or tacky. At least that's what his mom said. Still, did he want to go alone? No… But…

Isamu found himself absentmindedly walking until he stopped at a door. He looked at the floor a bit, taking a moment to ready himself before knocking. It was a light knock, nervous. After a moment of nothing, he could only conclude that his knock had been too light. So, he knocked again, a bit harder. "H-Heisuke? Are you in?" He asked, fidgeting with his fingers as he awaited a response.

Heisuke had put himself into a funk over the last few days after his mentorship, he had dreaded going back to his old mentor and the views the man had as well as his unconventional training regiment, he always felt like shit leaving and his body felt even worse. It didn't take long to come up with a decision to not go to the dance, besides not without trying Heisuke wasn't a well liked classmate and being there wouldn't be fun for anyone.

As he laid down, Heisuke swiped through photos on his phone from the past years, all the good times and bad times in his life all in one device, his thumb then stopped when he saw a photo which couldn't have been from more than three years ago, it was of Heisuke and Makoto at the other boys middle school graduation, Makoto's smile was as bright as a star while Heisuke had a small smirk on his face, his eyes lowered thinking about how much time they lost together.

The boys attention was pulled from his phone when he heard a light knock on his door which followed by a voice of someone who he knew and liked, Isamu. Heisuke slowly got off his bed and walked up to the door, when he opened he saw that it was his good friend.

"Hey Isamu, what's up?" Heisuke questioned the shorter male.

When Heisuke finally opened up the door, Isamu looked up at him. Sometimes Isamu hated being so short. Now being no exception. He'd grown a lot when it came to combat and his athletic abilities, but people were still… no it wasn't people. It was him. He still wasn't sure what to do or how to do it when it came to certain things.

"Ah-" he suddenly sounded off realizing he'd been quiet for an unnaturally long time. "I um… I wanted… to know… you know, if you weren't busy…" he took a breath trying to figure out what to say. At least, how to say it was the issue. "Do you wanna… Um… go to the dance… um… with… me? You know… have free food… hang out…" Isamu swallowed hard.

"Worst case… Maybe we can make you a new friend or two?" He said trying to add in a little joke to distract from what he realized he'd just done. He'd basically asked Heisuke out. That wasn't the plan… not his intention anyway. Was it? No… Never… His mind was clearly running faster and faster as a blush began to build up on his face. "Um… If you're too busy, no worries… Ya know?"

Heisuke eyes widened when he heard Isamu's request, he didn't think anyone would have asked him to come, in exception of two or three people, basically everyone disliked Heisuke, so Isamu asking him out was definitely a surprise, the thought didn't even cross his mind that he may be thinking of something romantically since Heisuke had never thought of anything in the sort with anyone. "Oh, well I was just going to chill here, didn't think anyone would want me there." Heisuke took a few seconds to think of a response until it finally came to him "Okay yeah that might be fun, free food is always a plus."

Yet another predicament came to Heisuke's mind just ashe finished that sentence, what would he wear? He didn't own anything that could pass as dressy. "Problem Is that I don't have anything to wear sadly, never really thought of buying a tux since I wasn't even going to go before you came." Right then a thought clicked in his head of something that could help his situation. "Here come in for a sec." Heisuke widened the door to let his friend in then ran over to his closet and started raveging through it.

I almost forgot… When Heisuke finally found what he was looking for, he slowly took it from the closet then looked at it in the light, it was Makoto's tux he wore at his middle school graduation, at that time Makoto was a couple of inches shorter which would have put him at an average students height seeing as how tall the kid was. "This used to be Makoto's, he wore it to his middle school prom, god that kid was so tall that I would have been his size two years ago…" The male took a couple of seconds to stare at his cousin's old suit, another reminder of the cousin he lost way too soon. "He was a great kid, wasn't he?" Heisuke turned to his old friend and gave a sincere smile, one made out of fond memories.

Isamu's eyes widened as he walked in, looking around at Heisuke's room. He seemed a bit stiff, maybe a little awkward. Perhaps he would just wait while Heisuke got ready. He shook his head. No, that would be weird.

Then, after some looking Heisuke produced suitable attire. "Wow, it looks really nice," he said with a small smile. His eyes watered a bit Heisuke spoke about Isamu's departed friend, Heisuke's cousin. But tonight wasn't a night to be somber. Isamu smacked his cheek and wiped away his tears before they could roll down his cheeks. "You should get changed, and we should try to have fun tonight Heisuke. I think Makoto would have wanted that," Isamu said forcing a bit of extra cheer into his tone.

The shorter boy couldn't help but laugh a little after that. "Oh, and you're gonna have to socialize a little bit or else," he said putting his fists up jokingly, obviously noting the slight notion of the pot calling the kettle black.

He didn't know why but he couldn't help but smile after the boys compliment, there were few people that Heisuke felt comfortable around to be himself and just smile, Isamu had that nature like a big hug that surrounds you. "Thanks." Seeing the time on his phone, Heisuke started to take off his shirt so that he could get dressed, not even acknowledging that it might be uncomfortable for the other male in the room. "You're right about that, if there's one thing he'd want for everyone is to sit back and enjoy the small moments, he always knew how to take things easy and let life pass with him." The male spoke while he pulled on the white dress shirt.

A chuckle left the dark haired boys lips at Isamu's joke, the two were definitely not ones that could make friends easily. "Okay just don't beat me up too hard." He playfully added.

Isamu found himself covering his eyes as Heisuke began to change, though he peeked through his fingers slightly. His face was crimson now, his cheeks burning. He swallowed before turning around. "I-i'll try my best not to." Isamu chuckled a bit nervously as Heisuke continued to change. "Y-y-ya know, I think I might have forgotten my phone in my room," Isamu said as he walked to Heisuke's door. "I'm gonna… ya know… grab it. And then maybe m-m-m-meet you downstairs so we c-can head out!"

Without another word, or even waiting for Heisuke to answer, Isamu ran out of the room to grab his things.

While he was used to the other boys awkwardness, he was a little confused as to why all of a sudden he was so awkward around Heisuke, usually the boy was more comfortable around the other. "Okay yeah I'll-" His eyes moved back to say something to Isamu until he realized he was already gone, making him even more confused. "See you there."

Just as he'd said, Isamu waited for Heisuke on the first floor of the dormitory. He couldn't help, but be a bit nervous. Still, despite his previous hesitance to going to the dance, this would be nice. Right? At least a little bit. Soon Heisuke would join him. Isamu smiled at his friend, holding up his phone to show he'd gotten it, though he'd never actually forgotten it.

Greeting each other again, Isamu smiled. It was a brief walk to the gymnasium. Looking around he could see others had already shown up. Isamu took a deep breath. This wasn't really his scene, but he'd gone out of his way to invite Heisuke, why not try to have fun. "They really had fun transforming the gym. And the spread looks great," he said with a small smile. It was his first school dance in a long time. The last one he'd gone to hadn't turned out great. A lot of laughs were had that night, but not for him. Still, this would be better! He was better! "What do you think?"

Last edited:

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: Everyone currently at the dance

Interactions: @Mr.Scales ⚖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the night of the dance and Masaru had arrived at the ballroom with Adelaide in tow. He had a slight blush to his cheeks and honestly still wasn't sure what he was doing here. Being at a dance was like being a fish out of water; he wasn't really antisocial but these sorts of events were typically on a different level of socializing than he typically participated in. Before he even came he had to go looking for some clothes, suddenly becoming all to worried about the adequacy of his wardrobe.

Eventually, he had settled with a simple look but one he thought did the job well. His wardrobe was mostly black or dark gray with hints of white. Black slacks with some dark dress shoes and a black belt to match for bottoms. As for the top, he wore a dark blue button-up shirt with a black vest over it, a black tie that came around the collar with a thin white trim pattern on it and finally a black blazer over it all.

Then, he met with Adelaide at the dorm entrance, and Masaru wished he could say greeting her and being on their way took less time than when she asked him to the dance. However, he'd be lying. Adelaide was already a fairly attractive young woman, and it didn't help that her outfit gave some clear eye candy. After stuttering out that she looked nice, they proceeded to the dance.

Looking around, the faculty did quite a good job of redecorating the building. The decor was all well put together and the music was playing with a clear line for the buffet. Several of their classmates were already present with Shizui and Aurora seemingly enjoying themselves. Ichirou had apparently asked Kanna or vice verse and Ayame looked like she was up to something... Hopefully the night would keep her and Charlotte separated or who knew what would happen.

"S-So, are you hungry?" Masaru turned to Adelaide in question, wondering where to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte: #ecb2ed

Mentions: Amaris, Shunsuke

Interactions: @Thaleko @Demon Shinobi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Charlotte, Amaris and Shun arrived to the dance, the small girl looked around, taking in the transformed gymnasium. Charlotte had taken the liberty of doing a little experiment with Amaris in the form of swapping each other's styles for the dance. So, instead of something likely more pink or bright, the girl was clad in a slinky black dress that went down to her feet with black boots and her hair combed or hang over one shoulder. Meanwhile, her makeup made her look far more Amaris-like with a gothic tone overall.

"Well then, have fun you two. I'm going to make some rounds and say hi to the other dateless. Have fun~" Charlotte said, winking at the two of them with a wide grin. "Click!"

Verbalizing the sound of a camera as she knew it was an easy way to tease Shunsuke, Charlotte pranced off on her own looking for someone to speak with. However, shortly after deviating from the pair, she took her phone out and pointed it at herself, striking a stoic expression and seemingly attempting to mimic some of the models poses one would see in a magazine or on the internet before clicking it and securing a picture. She was sure a certain someone would appreciate.

After that, she searched, contemplating who to ambush or pester.

Last edited:
Cupie & Jet Arrival

@Azurian Dream

Cupie nearly fell asleep in her chair when her teacher explained the dance. The only reason she didn't was because she knew the consequences and didn't want to listen to Alloy's nagging or get a faceful of Dullahan head. At first, she thought about going to the dance alone and just enjoy all the free food, but now that she had a date, she was going to take the dance a little more seriously.

She made plans with Jet to go and get him an appropriate outfit for the event. Cupie already told him she wouldn't want to show up with Jet looking like he stepped out of a medieval blacksmith's, and well, honestly she didn't have faith that he would buy something suitable. So, she would take a few hours out of his schedule and get him something that'll look good.

With class dismissed and limited time, he hopped up from her desk and went straight to Jet, "C'mon. The sooner we get you something the better."

"Ah yes," Jet answered as he got up right as Cupie beelined for him. That's right, she apparently didn't trust his tastes… though to be fair there was reason behind that. He chuckled at her enthusiasm.

"So where will we go for this suiting," he asked nonchalantly as he walked side by side with her.

"One of those bridal shops for dudes, the mall, whatever sells fancy guy clothes. We gotta get you a shirt, tie, some pants, and…" She looked down at his feet. "Shoes. Probably big shoes, but I'm sure they got something for you. Maybe a vest to really bring out the torso shape." Cupie added, looking Jet up and down with a 'hmm' as she thought about it.

In the end, she grabbed his hand and led him along, "Come on! To the shops!" As the two headed down the town Jettitare found himself looking at cupie once in awhile wondering how she would dress herself for the night ahead.

"So what are you to wear for this evening?"

"Me? Oh, I've got a cute little red and burgundy dress ready. I'm also gonna wear some purple bracelets, a little bit of you inspiration." She gave him a wink, leading him into one of the clothing stores. "We can get you some slacks or a dress shirt here. What size are you?"

"Uh… I don't really know mother kept to making clothes so I never had to remember such things. I see then I shall want something small and pink to match you," he spoke wanting to do the same in inspiration. He softly blushed at her wink.

"We have pink cufflinks if you like," on of the store workers offered.

"That would be nice… do you have anything in dark purple?"

"Christ…" Cupie commented quietly. Was Jet gonna need a new closet of clothing? Did he have any clothes that wasn't tailored by his mother? Well, his mom sure was a good seamstress since Cupie never saw anything wrong with the stuff Jet wore.

Well, whatever. If the clothes worked they worked, right?

Hmmm… Did his mom take commissions actually? Cupie might have to put her up to a challenge~

"Eh? Pink cufflinks? I mean, that can look good but you don't have to you know?" Cupie told him as an offer for an out. He wasn't obligated to wear a Cupie inspiration just because she wanted to wear purple bracelets.

One of the associates would take them to a line of clothing for men. Dress shirts, ties, vests, and whatever tops they might want to look at in various colors.

"Alright, so you wanted dark purple right? We can get you a dark purple shirt and a black vest. Maybe we can undo a few of those buttons and show a little man cleavage. What do you think?" She asked him. Jet didn't seem like a tie kind of person, but if he was willing to try then they could get him one too.

"But I want to," Jet spoke confused at her offer clearly showing he wanted to by his actual own means. In fact, as they gave him options they showed him a set of cufflinks to go through as they went through his options.

"I have been told by my father that a tie is a powerful tool in dressing up so I am willing to try," Jet answered as they started to have him dress up in different suits, and vest Jet continued to dig through the cufflinks.

"Ma'am do you not have any that match my girl… my friend's hair color," Jet asked nearly slipping up rather extremely not to far away from Cupie herself. The woman studied Cupie for a moment before somewhat laughing nervously.

"Well… we do, but their a bit expensive," she motioned as she headed out to go grab them.

"How's this suit," Jet asked redirecting himself to cupie to reveal the current dark purple suit with a pitch black vest that profoundly matched his scales, and hair giving a rather dominating look.

Cupie wanted to comment about Jet's almost slip-up, but she couldn't help but blush a bit and hold back the urge to tease him. She'd definitely make fun of him for it later.

"The suit?" She took a moment to look at him, checking him out and getting a good view of Jet in all his suited glory.

He looked great!

If the color of her cheeks were to go by, he definitely looked great.

"Awesome! The style really suits you… but how much does it cost?" She asked him. They were still just students, and she doubted either of them were very rich. Then again, Jet could have been saving up an allowance like Cupie was.

"Also, if you really want to wear something that matches me, we can cheap out and just get a pink tie for you. It won't look as good, but at least it won't destroy our wallets."

"The suits not that expensive," Jet tilted at Cupie however the cufflinks that the woman brought over… were definitely expensive they were almost the same amount as the whole suit Jet had on currently. Even Jet who barely handled money could tell that this was damn expensive.

"Its mainly a quartz diamond its more so the crimson gold metal that raises its price up," the cashier hesitantly laughed knowing well this was a sour point for they cute couple. Jet however looked at them before heading up to Cupie softly brushing her hair to the side to place the cufflink to her hair for a comparison… as promised it indeed matched up perfectly, and given cupies outfit was red, the metal complimented the idea .

"... Its allure is beyond beautiful," Jey surprisingly spoke in a whisper however he was definitely not looking at the cufflink… he was so close to cupie he could take all of what made her breathtaking in one eye full. The n realty cam ein and he realized his hand was still on her face pulling back he softly "ahemed" his way to the cashier pulling out a surprising amount of money. It was all Jet had made in the last few months from his snake hunting side job, and his lost animal hunt side hobby. It would definitely put him near broke… but he wanted them regardless.

Cupie let the salesperson give details regarding the cufflinks, looking a bit disinterested since jewelry and shiny things weren't exactly her whole world. Honestly, she didn't understand why something so small was so valuable. Would a rock from outside be an easy 10,000 Yen? Hmph.

However, Jet took the cufflinks and made his way towards her, putting them and her hair side by side as a comparison.

Badum badum badum badum badum

She could feel her heart quicken a bit in her chest, a blush on her cheeks from Jet getting so close to her. Still, Cupie kept her composure as much as she could…

Only when Jet actually bought the cufflinks did her composure fully return.

"E-Eh?! Are you insane?!" Cupie asked him, going up and shaking him a bit by the shoulders. "You realize that this you're going to a dance, not getting married, right?" She asked him. "You don't have to go spending all your money on a pair of cufflinks you know?"

"Why am I not allowed to get something so that I can match you," Jet asked briefly surprised by Cupies sudden attack upon him. He clearly didn't care about money he was simply a hunter after all he lived pretty simply.

"Also we can keep it as a momento one for me and for you to remember the night by," Jet smiled to the girl.

"Besides it's just money it can be made again," he pointed out.

"No, it's just…" Cupie pouted, putting her thoughts together for what she wanted to say. "It's a lot of money is all. You don't have to break the bank just to make some memories. I'll be able to think back and remember it, but… I guess a neat little cufflink is a good momento too. I appreciate the thought, but try not to spend a fortune, okay?" She smiled at him.

"Well, since you already bought the cufflinks, we just gotta pay for the suit and go find you some shoes for it. Unless… Do you own black dress shoes?" She asked him.

"You two are just adorable. Young man am moved by your thoughts for the young lady," A elderly man spoke up coming up to the two as he waved the cashier to go back to the register.

"I am the owner of this establishment, and I actually recognize you both from the U.A first year tournament. Regardless of the bs out their about heros right now I would be honored if you allowed me to give you the suit, and a nice pair of shoes free," he offered. Upon offer jet was clearly about to reject it knowing he had enough.

Cupie, truly, couldn't believe their luck. Seriously? The owner wanted to give them free stuff for being future Pro Heroes. Pffft, was he gonna give them both 10,000 Yen and the whole establishment would give them a round of applause like those super fake internet stories?

However, she wasn't going to let this offer go to waste. Jet, on the other hand, looked like he was about to do just that.

Quickly she reached up to Jet's neck pulled his head down into a hug, being careful with the horns on his head. Her head nuzzled his whereas she used this hug to keep his mouth shut.

"Oh thank you sir! That would really help us both out~" She thanked the owner, keeping Jet close and his mouth covered all the while Cupie smiled happily in appreciation.

Jet was silenced in complete full nature as Cupie pulled him in skin on skin close as the elder smiled happily waving the two off as a cashier came to quickly remove the tags before wishing them a good day. Once they were gone Jet gently grasped cupies hands pulling them off as he stood straight up in complete full blush…

"Ahem i think… we have a dance to get ready for," Jet couldn't even speak much more than that as he held Cupies hands for a moment before finally letting them go. Adding the cufflinks he was happy to see they matched the outfit rather well. Turning to show Cupie he finally regained his ability to speak.

"So shall we head out?"

Cupie looked up at him when he pulled her hands away, seeing the blush on his face. She got a little mischievous smile on her face as she looked at him.

"Hey Jet, what's that on your face?" She asked, giving one of his cheeks a little poke. "Super red and prominent you know? That'll look great with the cufflinks you bought." Cupie grinned, giggling to herself after teasing her date a little bit.

"Sure, let's head out. You wanna hold my hand too, sweet little gumdrop?" Cupie asked with a giggle, obviously messing around with him.

"Am I allowed to," Jet asked rather seriously a bit nervous to be so direct.

Cupie's eyes widened a little seeing that he wasn't kidding. Her heart beat a bit faster again. "I was joking, you goof."

Regardless, she reached over and took his hand in hers. "Buuut, since you asked."

…………………….

Later That Night…

Cupie gave herself one last lookover in the mirror, making sure her makeup was good, outfit nice, and nothing unsightly was hanging off. The red dress ended above her kneecaps with burgundy red ruffles poking out underneath the skirt. From behind, more ruffles of the same burgundy color would be present, the outfit overall looking pretty cute. Her shoes were about 3-inch heels, the same burgundy color as the ruffles, with a red choker and purple bracelets to help her accessorize a bit. Half of her hair had been tied up in a bun with a braid circling around it, the other half left loose.

She coughed, feeling her nerves slowly getting the best of her but she took a deep breath to relax. This was just Jet… A good friend of hers and someone who, just recently, she was starting to see in a more romantic light.

She still thought he had shit taste in girls if she was the one he wanted to take to the dance, but she didn't hate that fact. Not at all. In fact, the idea that he, of all people, was the one she would start seeing as a potential boyfriend made her blush profusely.

He was hot and a great person okay? She couldn't help it...

Jet waited at the bottom of the stairs he was a lot more flustered than before he had gotten rather ballsy on their walk back from the shop holding her hand the whole way. Now he was patiently waiting for to come down those steps to probably proclaim she didn't want to go do to how pushy he was…

"Father said talking to girls was easy, especially with the ones you want to date… father was a liar…," he huffed wishing he would have thought out his mistakes before hand. Now he had to worry about all this as he waited unknown what he was thinking was pure silly, and rather innocent.

Cupie took one last look at the clock, strapping her purse around her thigh where she would keep her phone, feminine products, and some makeup for touchups. With that, she would leave her room and lock the door, hurrying up to get to the stairs to meet Jet.

She was quick to go down the stairs, her balance practice with Sheriff making running in heels a whole lot easier.

"Hey!" She greeted with a smile, approaching Jet and wrapped both of her arms around his. "Well, escort the lady to the dance, sir~" Cupie told him with a grin.

"Oh… of course," Jet had at first frozen up again at Cupie's natural beauty as she came down the stairs. The dress had complimented her perfectly as had all her little details with makeup, and natural look. As she latch onto him all of his silly thoughts melted as he felt confidence return to him. He smiled at her for the first time a full actual smile from the boy since any of the other students had known him.

"Lets be on our way," It didn't take too long before they got to the dance in fact they weren't late by any means as they were the third pair to walk in following after Ichi/Kanna, and Aurora/Shizui. Seemed as if they had hit right before the flood would come of students as many he didn't realize.

"Well so I am unfamiliar with this setting what are we to do now?"

Cupie kept her arms around Jet's as they walked into the room, seeing that they were actually pretty early.

"Well, I haven't eaten anything since lunch, so I'm gonna get some chow. Just have fun, and spend time with me if you're not busy socializing with other people. That's really all there is to it. Also, you can dance with whoever you want, okay?"

Amaris Alucard
zsgnF0b.png

@EmperorsChosen @Demon Shinobi

"Sstop.. Shhunssuke!" Amaris called to the boy. "Shhunssuke! Come!" She waved him after the two. Before Charlotte lead the group to the dorms. It seemed like they were headed towards her room. Stepping before the scary-looking door with the lock and chains across it, Amaris did not appear to do anything. Shadows came up, seeped into the lock, unlocked it, and carried the lock and chains away, while opening the door for the group. This was nothing new.

Amaris turned on the lights and stepped aside. "As-s they ssay, 'make yoursselfh at home'." It was as scurreh as the day they all first arrived. Questionable stuff was pushed to the sides, as were her instruments. A large, full-body mirror was at the back. There was already stuff out for the dance. Accessories splayed on the bed, makeup too, shoes, and a few dresses hanging out.

Shunsuke had been a bit surprised to have Amaris call for him to follow. In truth, he'd planned on heading to work out, again… But this was probably a better course of action. He still needed to get ready for the dance, and she was supplying his outfit. Hopefully it wasn't something too embarras… Wait, the girl was coming. What was her name again. Charlotte right? Maybe? Should he ask to be sure? He looked her over. She was pretty, but she seemed the prankster type, at least from what he'd gathered over his brief time here.

"Hey Amaris, is this really your room?" He'd hung out a bit more with the girl, but had never ventured to the girl's side in his time here. Not even to go to Shizui's room, often hanging in one of the more common areas. "And you're Charlotte, right Shortstack?" He asked the smaller girl, his attention only on her for a moment before shifting to look over Amaris's room. It was… dark.

"Yess? Somethhing wrong?" Amaris asked, as she set aside her school things.

"It is definitely Amaris' room," Charlotte replied, walking around to peek at various things in the room. With her X-Ray, she had a fairly easy view into each room, but she could never get close of course.

Turning her attention back to Shunsuke, Charlotte stared up at him a few moments before she slowly rose into the air. As she rose to level her shoulders with his, Charlotte an elbow on his shoulder and used it to prop her cheek, as if the boy was now a desk.

"Yes, I'm Charlotte, and you're Shun-Can I call you Shun?" Charlotte inquired with a grin crawling to her face. "Amaris was just telling me that you're taking her to the dance."

"Nothing wrong with it at all," Shunsuke answered Amaris as he continued to look around before Charlotte chimed in. He turned his attention back to her. She was close… too close. He nearly pulled back a bit, a light blush creeping across his face, just barely noticeable. "Yes you can call me Shun given I've already taken to calling you Shortstack."

Shunsuke's blush deepened a bit as Charlotte brought up his taking Amaris to the dance. "And, me and her are going as friends. I figured it would be fun to go together since I would be going through with a little dare of hers." He explained with a small laugh as he thought back to the day they'd happened to meet at the mall.

Standing there, the short goth girl glanced between the two. They were speaking in rhymes about calling one another strange names. It was weird. Just something Amaris learned to ignore, but here it was, in her living quarters. Truth be told, this entire thing was surreal. Noone -and I mean noone- ever came in here. She had always wondered why. "Good," she said simply to Shunsuke as he and Charlotte interacted. Her room was just like any other, after all.

"Yess. The dare." She stepped to the side, then returned before the two with a dress in her hand. It was a nice, yet still sexy, little velvet number. "Here. I thhought thiss would matchh your complexxion," she said to Shun, cocking her head to Charlotte. "Unlesss you thhink there iss anothher dresss here thhat suuitss him better?"

Shunsuke turned his head quickly to Amaris, evidently holding his dress for the dance. Yes… His dress… He closed his eyes for a moment. This girl. So, to the point. He'd learned more about her quirk, her personality, shadow Amaris. It still took a lot of getting used to. "Amaris… How long have you had that…" a thought crossed his mind.

"Hopefully it'll fit since we never took the time to get measurements. Amaris, you didn't get any measurements did you?" He asked, maybe even a little concerned. He wouldn't have put it passed the emotionless girl to do something without his knowing. But he assumed not.

"Yes, yes, friends, as I have been told~" Charlotte replied, obvious by her tone that she was either skeptical of their assurances or she was intentionally teasing them. Shun appeared somewhat easy to fluster, but then again he hung around the brooding girl, so he probably didn't have that much defense when it came to that. "A dare hm?"

Humming at that, Charlotte floated back down to set her feet on the ground, looking back at Amaris. However, when she pulled out the boy's outfit, to say it was unexpected would be an understatement. It was a dress. Now the prospect of a dare made sense.

Covering her mouth with her hand, Charlotte's fingers partly shielded a still all too evident grin paired with a snicker.

"Oh, I think it's perfect," Charlotte replied mischievously. "Ah, were you hoping Amaris would measure you? But this won't do, what if it doesn't fit? The dance is tomorrow, after all~"

"I commisssioned it just a day after our date," Amaris said, probably furthering the confusing state of events for Charlotte. She glanced her cold gray eyes between Charlotte, who was doing something with her mouth and fingers, and Shunsuke, who seemed.. reticent. If she could hazard a guess to what he was feeling.

"I ussed the shhadows to meashure you, Shhunssuke," Amaris admitted. When did she do this? Who could say. "However, there may be some disscrepanccy in your sizze and the sizze of the dresss. Shhadows can be unreliable as-s a meassuring tool."

Amaris glanced Charlotte's way when she voiced her approval. She gave a nod, "I am glad you thhink sso. I thhink I picked out a dresss thhat complimentss him well. ..Now I do hope the meashurementss are correct." She reached for a tape measure. "Ifh not, then I will happily meashure him again, right now. We can fixx the dresss in time for the dancce." She paused. "Hopefully.."

Shunsuke narrows his eyes for a split second at Charlotte; the way she'd said friends was… He shook his head squeezing his eyes shut. "W-why would I hope she'd measured me?" Stuttering. Since when did he stutter? He huffed, thankful for a moment as Amaris began to explain. After their date. Yes. Wait. Their date? Her wording would only confuse things, wouldn't they. This girl needed social help surpassing that of Shizui.

Still, Shun found himself torn between interest in her quirk and surprise as her method of measuring. "I'm sure that the measurements you took will be fine," he said after a briefly silence as he took the dress from her hands. "I'll just um.. change. Yeah, I'll do that. No need to worry about the measuring tape. I'm sure we won't need it." He hoped they wouldn't need it. Just talking about being measured was enough to further deepen the blush that'd been introduced to his face and the Shortstack's comments and mischievous nature didn't help much. He said calmly as he pulled off the top layer of clothing of his uniform.

The dress had seemed a great deal shorter than the first dress Amaris had gotten. So, he'd assumed he could try it on without removing his pants. He stood there for a second, taking a breath as though readying himself to put on the dress before beginning to pull it over his head. Maybe not the most elegant, but he got the job done. "Alright there," he said looking between the two girls as he straightened out the dress over his abdomen and pants.

"Are you sure the shadows did the trick? It's best to tackle this now while we can still fix it." Snickering behind her hand, Charlotte's amusement was fairly obvious. "I'm not sure, why would you like a cute girl to measure you up? What could you possibly enjoy about that situation?"

Charlotte's tone was incredibly sarcastic, though to be fair, Shunsuke made it incredibly easy to tease him, and it seemed Amaris was starting to go down that route as well. As he began to try out the dress, the girl floated herself onto a seat on the edge of Amaris' bed as she watched, and as Shunsuke finished he would note a phone suddenly appearing in the small girl's hand.

"Pictures are fine right?" She inquired smugly. "I think you did a great job, Amaris… Though are we sure it isn't too snug anywhere?"

"You certainly are a wild card, aren't you shortstack?" Shunsuke asked with a bit of a laugh, attempting to mask some of his embarrassment over her thinly veiled insinuations. He glanced from one to the other, his eyes falling on Charlotte once again, who had produced a phone. Of course. Pictures.

"I supposed pictures should be fine if that's what you want. They do last longer," he said, though his face was beginning to match his eyes in shade. He looked down, checking the dress. "No more snugness than usual. Pants do that on their own though," he shrugged. He figured playing it cool was the better alternative to deal with the neapolitan haired girl, though his blush and nervousness likely gave him away.

As Shunsuke took the dress to put it on, Amaris stepped back to await what he'd look like after he finished stepping into his attire for the dance. He complained some, but all she was worried about was if it he could fit in the dress. In her eyes, while he was slightly too big and too tall, he otherwise looked good. "Thhank you, Chharlotte," she said to her fellow female, not bothered at all by what Shun had to go through to put this feminine garment on.

She reached over and began to finalize his appearance, tugging on the dress here and there, until it sat properly about his frame. "It lookss good, Shhunssuke," Amaris suddenly said, taking her hands off the dress-clad boy. "Now for additional accesssories," she said, turning and picking up a few brilliant necklaces and earrings. She pushed over a pair of burgundy pumps with a low heel. "And the matchhing shhoes."

"Click!" Charlotte said, potentially to verbalize the act of her clicking the phone on her camera, that was if she hadn't already snapped some by now. At Shunsuke's insinuation, she merely stuck a tongue out at him.

As Amaris analyzed her work, the girl brought out accessories to add on, which caused Charlotte's hand to once again be brought up to mask a cheshire grin.

"So you said this was for a dare, yes?" Charlotte questioned, stifling a laugh. "Better to practice walking around in them now, they're harder than they look~"

Amaris was grateful to have Charlotte there for her valuable input. She frowned as she stepped near Shunsuke. His ears were not pierced. "Hm.. We could pierce them quickkly, Shhunssuke," she offered, before bending down and patting his leg, holding out one of the shoes. "Now put thiss on."

"Woah woah woah Amaris," Shunsuke held out his hands a bit more than apprehensive about some of the extra additives. He took a deep breath. "A necklace or some bracelets are no problem," he began before looking at the pumps she'd chosen. "But I'm not really looking to wear heels. Maybe we can find shoes to add with them. Otherwise, I won't be able to dance, and I actually like doing that."

Shunsuke laughed a bit nervously. He had to draw a line somewhere right? "And we're not piercing my ears." No matter how funny his mom might have thought it was, and how many pictures she'd have wanted. He took a deep breath. "Try clip on earrings or something." He wasn't so amicable that the girls could do whatever they wanted. He had to put his foot down.

"A-and how many pictures are you gonna take?"

"Take or have taken?" Charlotte inquired with a smirk before letting out an amused sigh and putting her phone away. "Maybe heels are a bit too advanced for him; we don't want him falling constantly, after all."

That said, while teasing Shunsuke was quite entertaining, they had originally come to choose their own wardrobes for the dance, though putting the poor boy out of his comfort zone had given her a possibly fun idea.

"Maybe Shun's a bit wary of trying too many new things, perhaps it'd make him more comfortable if he wasn't the only one?" Charlotte proposed. "Amaris, what do you think about choosing each other's wardrobe for the dance, hm? We could swap styles! Sounds fun, right?"

"They are?.. Yess. I seee. Unpracticced. We do want to dancce withh, Shhunssuke.." She retracted the heels. "Do you have any dresss shhoes? Thosse would go fine." Amaris said as she stood up and proceeded to place a very nice silver necklace with a ruby in it around his neck. "You ssaid a necklacce iss fine, right?"

She stepped back and thought about the suggestion. "Sswap.. sstyles? How do you mean, Chharlotte?" Despite her question, she could see the sense in finalizing her look now. That's why Charlotte came to her after all.

Shunsuke took a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief. He was happy that Charlotte had at least helped him a bit. Maybe he was wrong about the mischievous girl. She wasn't that bad after all. Although he was sure those pictures would come back to bite him in the ass. "Well, while you guys work on… Swapping styles?" he shrugged. "I'm gonna go get some better shoes on and get rid of the pants." With that said, Shunsuke smiled at Amaris. "And yes, the necklace is fine," he said calmly as he stood up.

This would give the girls some time to get ready. Besides, he was sure if he tried to stay, he would have had to deal with more teasing from Charlotte, especially about trying to be there while two girls got ready. "How about we meet downstairs and head to the dance together once you're done Amaris?"

She stared at him, then gave him a nod. "We shhall do thhat, then." She gave him a small wave. "..S-seee you later.."

"Well, aesthetically, we're typically opposites in terms of color palette. You're more dark colors and black while I usually have brighter apparel and white. So… what if we switch that around?" Charlotte explained her idea. "So, for the dance, I go with dark, you go with bright. We'll help each other put something together that matches the other's style."

As she finished her explanation, Charlotte gave a wave to Shunsuke paired with a warning. "Don't try to peek, Shun!"

"I undersstand!.. Let me look for a good 'dark' dresss," Amaris said, beginning to flip through the various dresses she had, to see what she would think Charlotte would look good in.

Rather quickly, Amaris plucked out the perfect dress. "Like thiss?" she asked, turning to and stepping over to Charlotte, holding a slinky black dress up to her with pink flowers that would match Charlotte. She figured it was good, so she suggested, "Let me do your makeup to matchh."

Chuckling, Charlotte hummed as she watched Amaris look through her closet, of which didn't take much time. Taking a look at the dress, Charlotte let out a gasp and hopped off the bed as she approached the dress, running a hand along it in examination.

"I love it! Oh, let me go grab one for you real quick!" With that Charlotte shot out the door surprisingly quick, and returned several minutes later, popping back in the room dress in hand. The dress was monochromatic and layered, hanging out at a slight angle with black trims along the bottom of the dress and the strapless top, paired with a bright matching bow sitting on the left side of the chest. "I think this would suit you rather well! So, what're you doing for my makeup?"

Amaris had taken the time to get out the makeup products while she was gone. She arrived just as Amaris was ready to continue, holding a mostly-white dress with some black trim. "I will wear it," she said to the other girl. Then she motioned for Charlotte to sit at her vanity.

Before Charlotte had a chance to say, Amaris quickly got started. She began to rim Charlotte's eyes and then darken her eyelids. Charlotte was pale, but the foundation the vampire used made her porcelain white. She put just enough dark red blush on her cheeks to give her a gaunt look. Finishing it off with dark blood red vampire lips. "There. My sstyle." She suddenly realized something, taking a necklace and putting it on Charlotte's neck. It had a pentagram attached to it. "There. Done now."

"Oh!" Charlotte appeared fairly impressed with the makeover, as evidenced by her taking the mirror and rotating and tilting her face to view it at various angles. She batted her eyes a few times and pressed and puckered her lips as she examined Amaris' work. "That looks good…! Alright, your turn!"

Pulling out her own makeup kit Charlotte had brought from her room, the girl ushered Amaris to take her turn in the seat. When she did, Charlotte got straight to work. For Amaris, Charlotte darkened her eyes slightly, creating a smokey eye look paired with mascara before turning to her cheeks. Charlotte brushed them with a light pink, giving the girl a natural, pink blush. Then, for the lips, Charlotte glossed them with a light pink, keeping the girl's natural color but making them more vibrant and noticeable.

"There… What do you think?"

Amaris waited patiently for Charlotte to do her makeup. Looking into the mirror, it wasn't exactly what she normally wore, but it, in her mind, did not seem outside the possibility for her. She flashed the girl a simple smile, light pink lips glimmering cutely. "It lookss good. I thhink. Thhank you, Chharlotte."

She got up and began to undress from what she was currently wearing, to try on the dress Charlotte had brought. This was proving to be time well spent. "Do you… D-do.. do you thhink we can do thiss again?.." she asked, mid-sliding her skirt down her legs.

"No, thank you," Charlotte replied in turn with a grin.

As Amaris began to swap into her dress, Charlotte to the que and began to undress herself as well, slipping the black dress on. As she looped her arms through the straps, she slid her hands down the dress' exterior, straightening it along her own body.

Glancing back over to Amaris, the question was a bit odd, or rather the way it was phrased. Then again, Charlotte supposed that was simply some timidity brought on by Amaris' new aptitude for emotion.

"Of course, we're friends aren't we?" Charlotte with a smile, twirling around to face her fully dressed.

No? Maybe Amaris misunderstood that particular statement. Then she got it, giving a nod back. She was also finishing pulling up the dress on her slim body, tugging it into position over her sweet feminine bumps. This dress was strapless, so she asked Charlotte to zip it up, posing with her back to her, holding her long dull gray hair out of the way.

Then she glanced at the other girl with a start. "We are?.. Y-yess.. I mean, yess, of coursse we are. ..Good." She gave Charlotte another little smile.

Zipping the back of the dress up, Charlotte reached up afterwards and gave Amaris a couple of light pats. With new feelings came new worries, and Amaris despite having made progress was still far from understanding much.

"Yes we are,"
Charlotte repeated calmly, afterwards pulling away. Her hair began to shift, combing itself over her shoulder to lay on one side, likely the work of her quirk. "Now then, how about we get going so you can make Shun blush some more?"

"Um. I supposse.." She wasn't sure why that mattered, but it sounded like they were ready to go. "Here, firsst. Your shhoes." She presented Charlotte with a pair of heeled black boots with silver spikes and silver heels and chains on them. Her hair also straightened right out, as shadows swarmed it, then dissipated.

"Oh right, here you go~" With that, Charlotte traded Amaris a pair of white pumps with a black trim and a small opening at the tips before pulling her own footwear on. "Alright then! Shall we?"

Amaris quickly put this matching pair of open-toed modest-heeled pumps on, then lamented that her toenails were painted dark red, not really matching with the ensemble. However, it was too late, and ultimately fine. She stood up, nodded, and said, "We shhall." Before the pair went off to find Shunsuke.

Just as he'd said he would, Shunsuke had been waiting for the two downstairs. He'd found a pair of dress shoes that were comfortable, but wouldn't detract from the look of the dress and would match fairly well. He'd just seen Isamu and Heisuke off, an interesting pair to go together. Perhaps luckily for him, the two hadn't seen him as he was sure Heisuke would have something to say. He'd learned that over the last three months.

Still, as the girls came down, his eyes widened in surprise. He'd almost not recognized either of them. His eyes shifted from Amaris to Charlotte and back. "W… Wow, you two look great," He blinked a couple times and even rubbed his eyes. "Amaris, I almost didn't recognize you," He'd added reiterating his internal thoughts as he took the girls hand. "I almost wish I hadn't taken the dare. Then, I could be a better suitor for you tonight." He certainly had a habit of speaking his mind. But as he realized what he'd said, he took a step back.

"You know, cause I'm sure you could have had your pick of anyone else around," he added rubbing the back of his head with a noticeable blush on his face. "Regardless, are we um… ready to go?" He asked the girl, thinking it polite to focus on his "date" for the evening.

Amaris heard his compliment, and thought really nothing of it. It was just normal pleasantries to compliment one's appearance to these affairs. So, she did the same in return, despite the dress. -Actually, this was Amaris, who was not one to care for norms, so she thought he looked good in the dress, truly. "Thhank you. You are alsso quite fetchhing, Shhunssuke."

Then he took her hand, and said.. well, that. Right there in front of Charlotte. That definitely made the timid little vampire girl glance off to the side, her pink blushed cheeks hid her actual blush somewhat. "Y-you're a f-fine.. s-s-ssuitor, S-Shhunssuke." The poor thing mumbled softly. Wasn't this just a 'date' "among friends"?

With a glance towards Charlotte, hoping the other girl didn't find this too weird, she nodded to her 'suitor'. She wasn't so sure in regards to his comment about her having a choice of anyone, but it was time to go. "Yess."

Having met downstairs as promised. Amaris and Shunsuke entered the dance 'together', with Charlotte tagging along third-wheel (lols jk!). To be nice and formal, as she was trained in proper etiquette, her arm was wrapped just under Shun's arm. However, since Charlotte was accompanying them, she had her other arm wrapped with Charlotte's as well. Before the girl rushed off to her own devices.

At Charlotte's playful suggestion, the two had swapped styles, and for anyone that new them, were garnering double takes due to that. Charlotte went goth. And Amaris was decked out looking like Neapolitan icecream. With proper pink shaded makeup highlighting her face, and a proper, simple, if not cute, white dress with dark trim. Walking along, her low-heeled, white peep-toed pumps clicked as she firmly lead the dress-clad Shunsuke along, straightened hair swishing along her back.

It seemed the dance was well underway. Were they late? 'Fashionably late', if so, as they say. She tugged Shun to her, looking around. She had been taught ballroom dancing back at the mansion, but truth be told.. this was altogether a different affair. That's when she spotted a certain someone. With someone else it seemed. Aurora. Next to the girl named Shizui, who she basically did not know. Amaris stared for a moment, then averted her gray eyes. She subtly squeezed on Shun's arm, not really knowing what she was thinking.

amaris char dress.png

1577849604973.png
&
1577849639854.png

Kanna Tanaka - Ayame Daichi​

Smiling thinly, Kanna for now chose to ignore what was around her as she looks over at Ichirou, tugging his arm a little. "Come now.. How about that Dance? I'm sure the line is already forming for you." Chuckling a little as she takes the initiative for a bit leading them forward then stops.

"Well now, do you have something to ask and start?" She was oddly peaceful at present. Looking around at the others there were a few she noticed and the other classes were keeping their distance, there was little that could be done about that. For now they might as well enjoy the event or at the least put up with it, much as she was, as harder tasks were ahead she was sure..

~~~~~

Ayame for her part goes about digging in the food, using silverware where needed of course, as she balances a plate with a couple apples on it, looking to see who had called out to her. It was Aurora and the new girl.. Shitzu? No, Shizui.. that was it. She was an odd one from her own investigations.. It was even more strange to see her at..ease like this.. Ayame would make a note to try and avoid her when possible for now till she could learn more..

"A..ah Hello there!" She says to the two girls, taking note of the others coming in and the other classes seemingly keep away from them all.. Ayame just gives a shrug, she really was just here for the food. Masaru seemed to be with Adelaide for the dance, and Charlotte was alone, Cupie was with..Jet? Well that was a surprise, be it just a dance. And Shunsuke was here in a dress..with Amaris... Having spent some time with the Principle she could hear his sigh from within herself. Feeling a size smaller this wasn't the sort of attention she wanted with her class.

With that the Red Panda girl deftly steps behind the others and moves her way to a sitting table, half wondering where Charlotte was but knowing she wanted away from whatever madness some of her classmates were about to cause.

"...oh when the school council meets and the principle sees me, there will be so much yelling.. This Night won't get worse will it?"

Last edited:

Mentions: Panda, Aurora, Shizui

Interactions: @RedArmyShogun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Charlotte glanced around searching for a source of amusement, she noted a couple more new guests, albeit ones she wasn't too familiar with. Meanwhile, Ayame was seemingly retreating from Aurora and Shizui. The latter of which appeared surprisingly happy, though Charlotte wasn't going to test that by attempting to butt in, at least not yet. For now, she would simply raise a hand and wave in greeting, though with all the commotion and her date, there was fair chance Aurora wouldn't even notice.

Following behind Ayame, Charlotte did her best to mask her presence in the crowds of people. Coming up behind her as the girl located a seat, one of the apples balanced on her plate would begin to float up and over her head towards her back.

"Are you alone, Ayame?" Charlotte questioned, the apple gently placing itself in an open palm. "That can't be, you have to have a date, don't you?"

The little panda was far too cute not to have a date lined up, though she did spend much of her time hiding or sneaking around, but still. Then again, Charlotte was also dateless, but there wasn't really solving that in her case.

The day of the dance had come and although he technically had a date to go with him, K' was unsure if he just even go to pick her up after his blunder during their talk in the music room. He couldn't help but feel like she probably had no interest to be around him any longer. He couldn't blame her if that was the case, it wasn't like he was super attracting any other way but physically. Not just that, but it would also have been completely his fault. He should know better than to just lose it like that by now and if fate was going to punish him for his stupidity by making sure that the one person on campus K' actually liked to be around did not want to be around him any longer, then that was just the way it was. It wasn't as if he was not used to being alone all the time anyways.

K' looked at the clock. It was almost time, though even if he took a little more time to get ready and then went to pick her up, even with the time it took to get to the other dorms they would probably still be among the first students to be there. He sighed. He was the one that asked her out, just not coming was not really an option now anymore. He should at least try, if she really did not feel safe around him, she would surely tell him. At least, that was the image he had of Octavia.

"God damnit." K' got up from his bed and walked over to a mirror hung up on the door of his closet. He actually kind of enjoyed the dress shirt look. It was much lighter than his usual leather get-up and it left his skin a lot more room to breathe. He could get used to this if he really wanted to.

"Now for the final touch." He took off his usual silver cross pendant and put it into a drawer in his night stand. He then reached into the inner pocket of the leather jacket he had worn today and pulled out a small black box. Inside were two almost identical pendants with a long nicely shaped aquamarine stone, two very well made silver wings wrapped around the base of the stone. Both pendants had a small engraving on them, K' looked for the right one and put it on, before carefully burying the other pendant deep in his pocket. He stood before the mirror again and looked at himself with the Pendant on, almost instinctively he also opened the top few buttons on the shirt to have it reveal part of his chest, like his leather jacket usually did.

"Doesn't look as good on me as it did on him… oh well." With that K' left his room. He was still convinced that Octavia would rather go alone than with him, but he had to ignore these thoughts now. K' closed the door, took a deep breath and turned to go down the hall. However, when he turned, he found Octavia standing there, not even a full step away from him, and to K's surprise she was looking more gorgeous than ever, something he had pretty much thought impossible until then.

Octavia had put on her slinky, curve hugging black dress and adjusted the choker behind her neck, the dark nylon adding a bit more modesty to her cleavage. Her hair had been styled, silver earrings placed and ready, and a subtle touch of makeup for some enhancements. She planned to bring a light jacket to the dance just in case she was not allowed to show so much cleavage. Octavia thought it was fine, but there was still the chance that one of the teachers would tell her it was not allowed and she didn't want to keep K' waiting while she ran to change. Maybe if her dress was allowed she could just tie the jacket to her waist, or have Fosc go put it back in her room.

As she had gotten ready, Octavia had the idea that maybe she should head to K's room and they could leave a little early for the dance. It was bound to be crowded later on and she didn't want to wait a while for them to get past the entrance doors. She also didn't want a repeat of Fosc's behavior at the tournament because he was hungry, despite him being better behaved, But was K' ready? Did he need a little more time? Octavia hoped she wouldn't go to his room only to find out that he was still in the shower, or he had gotten sick last minute and couldn't come.

The poor boy if the latter were true…

Deciding that heading to K's room a little early would be best, she grabbed her purse and her coat before heading to the door. She locked it behind her, Fosc in his adorable bow tie and top hat perching on her shoulder, then head out of the girl's dorm to K's room.

When she arrived, she put her hand up to knock on the door, but to her surprise, it opened right before her knuckles could collide.

Octavia quickly stopped and took a step back to not collide into K' again, noticing he hadn't realized she was there yet. All she could do was put her hands in front of her and ready for another potential collision…

Thankfully, he stopped before that could happen, and she smiled.

"Hello K'. You look very handsome~"

Fosc's gaze looked over him, really admiring the way K' had fixed himself up. She noticed the different pendant around his neck. A new accessory? It was very nice~

"Shall we?" She asked, "Oh, would you like me to take your arm?" Octavia wanted to know if he wanted to be traditional or not. Octavia would be fine with it either way.

"Oh. Octavia… I didn't think I'd see you here." Because of two reasons actually. Not only was it quite unusual for the guy to be the one to be picked up at least by older standards, not that he minded, but he also didn't expect her to want to come at all. He couldn't help but smile a little. Maybe he hadn't messed up as much as he thought he did.

"A- and thank you… uhm, y- you look stunning quite yourself." The smile only grew a little wider at her compliment. He never really got any, so he had no idea how to properly handle it, but he hoped it was fine. He could also notice his quirk kicking in and raising his temperature by a few degrees, it did also kick in when he was happy, so this was a good sign. Oddly though, it felt as though his face, particularly his ears and cheeks had gotten a lot warmer than the rest of his body.

"Uhh, sure. If you'd like." He answered with a little quiver of nervousness in his voice as held out his arm in response to her question, like they did in some of the cheesy romances his sister and mother used to watch. 'Why am I so nervous?'

"I see Fosc dressed up as well." He commented with a light chuckle. He wouldn't directly admit it, but it did look adorable. He had the urge to reach up and pet the crow, but ultimately decided against it. Fosc and or Octavia might not be the biggest fans of it.

"Or… did you not come to pick me up, but to tell me another more handsome boy happened to ask you out?" K' joked to try and cover up his nervousness a little. He was really unsure how well it worked. This was all new to him, usually he would tell anyone and everyone to just "piss off", but the one time he didn't because he promised to his mother that he wouldn't it lead to him trying his best to somehow make up for his abundant lack of charisma. He didn't know whether he should thank or curse Sora for this when she called again.

"Oh and if you get too warm for comfort, please tell me right away, alright? Wouldn't wanna make it even more awkward than dancing with me is going to be in any case." K' was well aware of how uncomfortable his presence might become once the students began to move and dance. There was enough people that already found that atmosphere suffocating enough. As of right now his exterior should feel nicely warm to the touch, at least his mother and sister always used to say that in his natural state his skin had a very pleasant temperature, when they needed an excuse to warm themselves up on him. However, since his body temperature only rose when he was happy, excited or, as he learned the day before in the music room, flustered, that pleasant feeling might become less so as the evening progressed and if it was just that pleasant warmth of his that paired with all the body heat from the other students it might become uncomfortable already. God help this poor beautiful girl.

'Why am I worrying so much?' K' couldn't help but wonder, 'It's just a school dance! Nothing to get so worked up over at all.' He told himself in his head.

"I figured neither of us would want to wait at the entrance in a crowd, so I was going to ask if you wanted to leave a little early. But it seemed you had the same idea too." Octavia wrapped her arms around his when he offered, immediately feeling the warmth of his body while Fosc decided to perch on her other shoulder to get between them. The bird leaned against K's arm to get more of the warmth radiating off him.

She giggled and blushed at his compliment, giving him a "thank you" as the two started walking towards the dance.

"Yes, I thought it'd be appropriate. Plus, he doesn't seem to mind." Fosc was too busy taking in K's warmth to really pay attention.

"Oh I couldn't do that to you. Were you leaving to come tell me an even prettier girl had asked you to the dance, hmmm?" Octavia shot back K's own question at him, though she giggled. "I'm joking, dear. But yes, I'll let you know right away, though I don't think either of us will mind it. Fosc looks to be enjoying himself." She pointed to her bird, who plopped down next to K's with his body against the other's arm. "Are you popular with cats, by chance?" Octavia asked him, her question half-serious though it wouldn't surprise her if animals did rub against K' because of his body temperature.

"Oh, you're free to dance with whoever you like when we're there, okay? I won't force you to stick by me at all times or anything." This was to ensure that both knew what they could do, and not stand there wondering if dancing with other people was okay and what not.

"Hm? Oh no. I would never break my promises." He answered to her little tease, "Plus… as you can likely tell, I am terrible with girls. Just horrific. So I'm glad you said yes. Otherwise, I'm afraid I would have spent my time heating up the punch bowl for the entire evening." It helped ease his nerves a little now that he was making jokes about it. He had thought of adding some clichéd line at the end, but decided against it. She probably already got enough compliments on her looks when she did and didn't want them, so he figured he would leave that topic alone and if he was going to compliment her on anything, it would have to be on something other than her appearance. Plus, getting a little creative never hurt anyone.

"Not cats particularly… actually, I used to be really allergic. Gotten much more manageable nowadays. I can finally pet some without turning my entire body as red as a tomato. We do have a dog, her name's Sunny. She's quite old though, I think 12-years old now, even if she likes to think that she is still a little puppy. She seems to love that I'm as warm, other animals like him here apparently, occasionally do come for some cuddles, yes." Now K' did work up the courage to reach up and try to pet him a little, though he would quickly pull his hand back again, he was how she saw after all and he didn't like other people waving and moving their hands close to his eyes now, did he? He hoped she didn't mind.
"If you think you'll be alright, I'll trust you with that. I could never really judge how warm I really am, if this is just how your body works, I suppose you don't really have the capabilities to notice," He figured that it would be alright to occasionally give a little longer answers than necessary. His mother used to say they keep conversations alive, because the other has more to talk about once you finish. He just hoped he didn't bore her.

"It might also be that you'll notice my temperature jump or drop occasionally. I suppose you should know that. It tends to jump when I get angry or - and I think this will be more important here - happy, excited or, as I found out in the music room yesterday, apparently also when I get flustered. So far I only know that my temperature drops when I'm sad or scared… so if I say something and I'm afraid I messed up, you'll be able to tell." He tried to make that last part sound like a joke, though if it actually happened, that would be exactly how it would go.

"And, sure, if you get sick of hugging a heater, or someone else asks you'd like to dance with. I won't stop you. I suppose it never really is too late to start heating the punch, is it?" He gave a half-serious answer, trying to joke a little with her. It came much more natural to him like this, sort of like when he was around his family.

"Speaking of dancing though…" Now the discomfort got a little more apparent in his voice, "I only took lessons once, when I was 12-years old… with my mom. I tried if I still remembered yesterday. I think I won't step on your feet but so, uh, do you… do you mind leading me?" K' asked with a nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. He didn't take her for someone to judge him on that, he was quite athletic - even if his wide and muscled frame suggested otherwise - but he could never quite wrap his head around anything related to music. Like dancing.

Octavia's smile widened a bit, "I think you're being a bit too hard on yourself. You're not as terrible as you think you are. In fact, you have a charm about you that I'm certain will make you pretty popular with the girls." She assured him. K' was in fact a handsome man with this aura about him that Octavia was willing to bet would make him someone the girls of UA would line up for. They might call it "bad boy" or "mysterious" or something of the sort. There was no way K' would not have girls with crushes on him after the dance.

She listened to him explain the cats and animals situation, nodding her head a few times in acknowledgement to his information. At the mention of his dog, she seemed to brighten a bit.

"Oh, I've always wanted a pet; cat or dog. Unfortunately, pets were not allowed. I traveled a lot during my childhood, so it wouldn't have been fair to the animal. Aside from that, for some reason, Fosc is a very attractive toy or meal to other animals. The last few times I tried to meet them they all tried to grab him. I do hope you can show me pictures of Sunny; She sounds so adorable~" She noticed K' looking like he wanted to pet Fosc, but take his hand back. She removed one arm from K's and held up her finger horizontally. With a click of her tongue, Fosc hopped from her shoulder onto the finger.

"You can pet him if you like. He likes being stroked from his back to his feathers. Just don't completely cover his head or he panics." Octavia instructed, giving K' the chance to pet Fosc if he wanted. Fosc also seemed ready for the lovies should K' give it to him.

After K' accepted the offer, petting the bird as carefully as possible, Fosc hopped back onto Octavia's shoulder between them and plop right down next to the warmth again. Octavia's arms would go around K's again.

She giggled at his heating the punch joke, listening to K's explanation of his dancing skills. He seemed to not be a total beginner, but definitely still a novice. That was fine! Octavia had a plan for that~ "I've been dancing since I was very young so I can lead you no problem. In fact, allow me to have the first dance with you and I can refresh your memory. It'll look like we're a bit close, but I can give you verbal instructions as best I can. I'll do my best to help you."

"I- uh- Th-thank you?" He didn't really know how to react about Octavia's encouragement and her comment about this "charm" he supposedly had. Though he did notice that his quirk kicked in again, as he could notice his face specifically and nothing really else heat up. 'Does my quirk do localized reactions now?'

"That's really nice of you to say… but, uh, as arrogant as it may sound I wasn't referring to the attracting part, but more about keeping them around. I can be a bit rude at times, I'm really on edge especially when I'm approached while there is a lot of people around me and I'm prone to swear… a lot. I guess... uh, you, I guess, you just seem to bring out the better part of me." He said, trying to figure out why he was being as nice to Octavia specifically, "Maybe because you're patient with me? Sometimes I need some patience, I can be a bit hot-headed at times, even if you haven't really seen that yet, I guess I still appreciated patience."

"Oh, and I doubt Sunny would really go after Fosc… she always wants to play with birds rather than trying to bite them or something, she always tries to make friends with cats too, even if it never really works out. She's a little too curious. If anything, she'd try to make friends with him. Plus, she's gotten a little too old to properly hunt other animals, not that she ever did that in the first place. I'll ask my sister to send me some photos of her, she has lots of them." He tried his best to explain his in behavior admittedly rather strange pet.

"Well, I'll be glad to be freshened up a little and I had hoped to dance with you anyway, so of course you can have the first dance." He felt his face heat up a little at her comment about seeming close. While he wasn't opposed to the idea of them becoming closer when he thought a little about it, he still felt a little weird towards the thought that others could think so. He didn't want others to think that they were a couple, after all chances were that she did not want to be as close as that and it would probably ruin her chances with a lot of the guys or girls here.

"I'm alright if they make assumptions. I've never been uncomfortable with people making those about me, right or wrong. Just don't come complaining to me if you ruin your chances with all the others because they think you have a taste terrible enough to be with me." He half-seriously joked. Maybe this evening wouldn't be as much of a train wreck as he had initially thought.

Octavia listened as he explained exactly what he meant prior; his attitude more so than his appearance. K' seemed to be rude, swear a lot, and is not a fan of being approached while in crowds… The last part struck her a little odd. She could understand not liking crowds or not being a fan of random people approaching him, but being approached while around a crowd? Oh, did it have something to do with the little fireshow that happened in the music room? That sounded plausible, if he was worried that he could accidentally light someone on fire…

Hmm…

"I've yet to see you be rude to anyone, so I find it a bit difficult to believe. The closest time was with Heisuke but that was called for."

Maybe one day she'd see what he was talking about, but for now, she wouldn't believe what she hadn't seen proof of. K' didn't seem to know why he was nice to her either, but then again, Octavia hadn't given him a reason to be rude… Not that he'd need a reason anyway.

She did become a little excited for the pictures of Sunny thought. "I bet she's adorable. I can't wait to see her~" Pictures and videos of beloved pets were always her weakness, like many others~ Fosc, on the other hand, needed to be commanded to hold still so Octavia could properly watch the videos.

Octavia was glad to hear K' would be happy to receive the memory refresher, and to give her the first dance, but the comment regarding the potential rumors that could be spread made her giggle. "I think you and I will both be fine. Besides, people confusing your for my boyfriend wouldn't be terrible. As I said, you're not as bad as you say you are; at least to me." She assured him. Now Octavia was curious about this "rudeness" and this self-deprecation. After all, a habit like that is never just "picked up," it's learned. Was Octavia just looking too deep into nothing? Was it some type of humor K' just developed over the years because it worked? His jokes about himself haven't sounded completely for the sake of humor… Or maybe there was something going on that she didn't know about, and K' likely wouldn't tell her. Hmmm…

Regardless, if something did happen it wasn't any of her business. All she could do was make sure he knew that someone out there didn't think him as bad or terrible as he says he is. In fact, Octavia was interested in becoming friends and learning more about him later down the road.

Other people claimed Heisuke was an asshole, and he proved not to be that. So, like Heisuke, Octavia was going to give K' "I'm kind of terrible" Sanada the benefit of the doubt.

When they arrived, the dance was starting to fill with students with other classmates having already showed up. Ichirou, Kanna, Cupie, Jet, Aurora, Shizui; at least from what she could see. They weren't too late, but they weren't too early either. Perfect timing.

"Did you want something to eat before I take the first dance?" She would ask.

Ichirou

Ichirou had picked up Kanna as per tradition, wearing a dark blue shirt with a black tie, vest, slacks and shoes to match. He would never admit it openly, but he had sat down and worked on his nails to make them presentable at the least. His match with Aurora really messed them up, and he wouldn't feel comfortable meeting new people with something out of place appearance-wise.

He picked up his date a little earlier, with the mindset of avoiding getting caught in the crowd later on. Fortunately, the plan worked, though they were amongst the first to arrive. It at least gave them the chance to get first dibs at the food (next to Ayame) and the opportunity to move around freely.

Kanna asked for a dance, but stopped herself. Ichirou understood what she meant and smiled.

"Right, where are my manners?" He offered his hand to her. "May I have this dance?"

When she said yes, he would lead her to the dance floor, taking the lead in their dance.

Katsu "K'" Sanada
Mentions - @Jessica2477

K' didn't really know how to react to her little comment. He tried to say something but the words died out in his throat. How did you respond to something like that? She wouldn't mind people thinking they were a couple. For some reason, that simple little thing got him excited, he couldn't even tell about what exactly he was so happy about.
'You're thinking too much into this!' He told himself, 'She wouldn't actually go out with you, she probably accepted your offer to go here because it's just a little school thing, nothing more and because she wanted to be nice to you. You're way out of her league anyway... Wait, hold on! Why are you even thinking about it like that?' And while K' was contemplating his own train of thought they had finally made it to the redecorated dance hall.

"I'm ready whenever you are." He answered to her questioning whether he wanted to grab something to eat, "If you want to then, by all means, I won't stop you. Otherwise... may I have the first dance?" He asked this with a little sarcastic smile on his face, she had asked that question before and he had said yes, so there was no reason for this. Though, he felt that if there was a time not to ignore etiquette it would be around her.

Both of them went out to where only a few of the students had already begun dancing, though K' asked to go at least a little bit away from the largest body of students. Even though he did enjoy Octavia's presence, which would usually be the perfect conditions for his quirk not to run amok, it had almost happened once when he felt to save, so now being a little over-cautious, and possibly seeming a bit weirder than he must already seem was a price he was willing to pay.

It took a while for K' to get the hang of things and he did step on Octavia's feet once, for which he profusely apologized to her.

"This may come around as a bit of an odd question," He began after a little while of dancing "but you mentioned that you used to travel a lot and that you've danced for a long time now ... and you can also sing and play the piano really really well. So, do you happen to come from a musician's family? And if I'm already being nosy, I might as well ask, where are you actually from? Octavia is a name that could come from a myriad of European or American countries, but I also can't seem to hear an accent in your Japanese, so I got a little curious." K' figured making some conversation couldn't hurt, he just hoped he didn't come across as too nosy.

Shunsuke
UA Gymnasium Dance Hall
Interaction: @Thaleko

Looking around, Shun was in awe of the gym's transformation. "This looks a lot nicer than I expected..." It seemed they hadn't been the last to arrive, as others came, but had definitely not been the first. He laughed a little to himself as he scanned the dance. He was a little self-conscious of the dress himself, but he was fine with it. As soon as they'd arrived Charlotte seemed to go off on her own. He took note of Shizui when his eyes fell on her. He hadn't expected her to come, much less wearing something so daring, even less with a date.

He felt himself getting ready to cheer before feeling Amaris softly squeeze his arm. He glanced at her and then at Shizui's date. It didn't take much to put together what she could have been thinking. It had been three months, but things like this took time, and Amaris was still learning about her feelings, and coming to grips with such things. He smiled and turned to face her, blocking the other two girls from her view.

"Now that we're here, it'd be a shame not to dance," Shunsuke said as he took the vampire girl's hands leading her to the dance floor backwards. "Especially since I'm sure Charlotte would have not to get some action shot photos of us on the dance floor in these dresses," he added as a small joke.

This night was about having fun after all. It would be pointless if they didn't try to make the most of it. "You do know how to dance, right?" Shunsuke asked as he lightly pulled Amaris onto the dance floor. Maybe it was important that she talk to Aurora, or anyone else, but for the moment, it felt like making sure she was comfortable and having a good time should take priority. Besides, it was best to dance with her now in case she ended up wanting to dance with others later.

Amaris Alucard
zsgnF0b.png

@Demon Shinobi

She had a very simple response to what he said about the gym. "It appearss they put effort in," was her calm judgment on the matter. It sounded only marginally approving, but with her tone, who could say. The ice-cream vampire looked up at the male when he took her cool hands in his and lead her out to the dance floor. Never taking her chillingly gray gaze off him she replied, "I wass givven dancce lesssons at a young age." Maybe Shun wasn't used to knowing rich girls who came from ridiculously wealthy backgrounds. Or maybe he was just being polite.

"I will posse withh you for Chharlotte's picturess, if shhe wishhess. Or maybe you are right, and shhe iss dessiring dancce footage." With hands in his, stepping up before him, ready to be lead, she did wonder. "Are you prepared? To dancce in a dresss? I asssume it iss your firsst time. Ussually dressses exxaggerate feminine movementss, like swishses, twirlss, and being dipped. That iss the money shot." She informed him, as she reached up and tapped his "cleavage". Though he had a nice firm chest, it was hardly the daring cleavage of a female. Many people enjoyed the sight of women dancing in beautiful dresses, especially those of the male persuasion. Some thought it a bit insensitive and crass to put women's bodies on display like that. Amaris wasn't one to particularly care. And hey, many many women still danced provocatively in loose-fitting, slinky dresses, so.. It was clearly a tradition that held strong. Maybe they just enjoyed the sensual feminine way their bodies moved in dance. Would Shun enjoy that feeling? Would Amaris?

"Do you thhink you can lead properly in a dresss?" She asked, though she wasn't doubting his abilities. "Or do you want me to dip you?"

shundress.jpg

Reactions: Azurian Dream
1577849604973.png
&
1577849639854.png

Kanna Tanaka - Ayame Daichi - UA Dance

Smiling at that, Kanna was indeed wanting him to take the lead. "Ah.. So you do know how to dance. I normally do more of cultural ones, but something slow like this is easy to learn and do. But the more, ah, 'fun' things as your class mates would call it, those faster dances, well do have fun." She says with a tilt of her head. "That suit does suit you I think with it's colors, odd for a man of fire." Stepping along with him she wasn't sure if he had much to say or how much longer this first dance was. Unlike her, he had friends and much to do.

@Jessica2477

~~~~

Enjoying her food or trying to, Ayame was sitting at the table, minding her own business, taking a bite of one of her apples and scooping up a couple of shrimp, she was about to eat those as well, till she sat them down, noticing an apple of her floating in the air. Instinctively she stood up from her seat with a sunken gaze that seemed to say; 'So I see you have chosen death.' Pointing at her oppressor with her tail sticking straight, she seemed about ready to hiss, stopping to see who it was, it was the one girl she could be at least a little taller than..for now.

"Oh! Charlotte! Hi!.. Next time ask, don't just take my food! That's rude!" With that she returns to her seat. "Why don't you make a plate? No.. I don't have a date and I haven't been asked to dance. None of the boys in our class are interested in dancing with me I guess, no more than they seem to be with dancing with you. Such is the fate of the small." Laughing at that she shrugs.

"I came here for the food anyways, if they didn't have any I wouldn't have shown at all."

@EmperorsChosen

Adelaide Boucher
U.A Dance Hall
Arriving with Masaru
Interactions: Masaru @EmperorsChosen

1579048378521.png

While it did take a couple of hours to get ready, Adelaide was finally ready to go and head over to the dance. As she walked down the stairs, she had a clear view of her date, Masaru, waiting for her at the dorm entrance, she couldn't blush a little bit after seeing him in a tuxedo. He looks really good in a suit. It was a bit awkward for the two when they first saw each other but it didn't matter much since before she knew it, they were already there. Wow! They did a great job!

Adelaide yet again began to think about the letter she got today, she hadn't noticed that she was squeezing her hands together so she rubbed them on her dress to wipe away the sweat. The girl hadn't realized that Masaru spoke to her, so turning back to her she shook her head, hoping that it was the right answer. "Um yes, I mean sure!" Adelaide followed her date over to the food table which had a spread of sweets and desserts, though because of her nerves she chose not to take anything.

"Hey uhm I'll be right back I just have to use the washroom, don't be afraid to talk to others and get out of your nerves." Adelaide winked at the boy before giving him a small wave and heading towards the bathroom.

Heisuke Hamada

U.A Dance
Socializing with Isamu
Interactions: Isamu @Demon Shinobi

1579071472711.png

Even though Heisuke wasn't really wanting to go, given Isamu's request he decided to go with his friend, he had an odd time saying to the boy. Heisuke followed behind the other boy, both hands stuffed inside his pockets feeling extremely out of place since he would be stuck in a room for a couple of hours with a bunch of people who either dislike or hate him.

Listening to his friend's comment, Heisuke observed the room around him to get an overall opînion of the venue, while it wasn't great in ballroom standards, for a regular school gymnasium it wasn't half bad. "I mean they did a great job hiding the basketball nets." Heisuke joked with his friend and looked over at the spread of food. "And the food looks pretty good."

He couldn't help but smile whenever he looked over at Isamu, whenever Isamu would look at Heisuke he never had that look, people have a look in their eye when they look at Heisuke, one of judgement or pity, but never Isamu. "Shall we raid the food table?"

Cupie

Cupie seemed to be drooling a little bit at the sight of all the food set out for the attendees, her stomach growling. She'd let Jet take the first dance from her, surely. But first, food beckoned her. However, another snack caught her attention for a second; a lady by the name of Adelaide and her giant bahongalongabongaboos barely being contained by the pretty dress she had on. Cupie felt a surge of jealousy, considering she had to wear a pushup bra to even get a fourth of the boobage Adelaide had, but those thoughts quickly left when she saw who had shown up with the pretty lady.

Masaru.

He had a date?!

He. showed. up. with. a. date?!

HOLY SHIT! SOMEONE CALL UA NEWS!

She looked over to her date and smiled. "Hey, I'm gonna talk to Masaru really quick. Come on."

Cupie gestured Jet to follow her, but whether he actually did or not was up to him.

"Heeeey buddy!" Cupie slid in next to Masaru at the food table after Adelaide left, grabbing a plate so she can start eating some snacks. "I thought you were gonna hang out in your room reading comics. Didn't think you had it in you to show up at the dance and with a date no less! Oh man, does Charlotte know? This is a huge step for a tiny baby like you!"

@EmperorsChosen
@Azurian Dream

Ichirou

"Cultural dances? I'm not surprised honestly." Ichirou said with a smile. Considering Kanna's entire demeanor and background, it would have been a shock if she didn't know any cultural dances. "Think you could show me one or two at some point? I'd love to learn." It never hurt to learn something new from a master. Plus, it would help keep it from being forgotten.

At the compliment of his suit, Ichirou's smile widened. "Thanks! Considering my quirk has blue fire, I figured wearing something blue would be a good choice. You look great by the way. The red color suits you really well." He complimented in return, and it was true. Something about the color red and Kanna just really made her shine. Unfortunately, he couldn't admire for too long, otherwise, Kanna may get the wrong idea and think he was undressing her with his eyes or something.

Ichirou did his best to keep his hand placement from going too high or too low as they danced, a bit nervous about a potential slipup that could end in embarrassment. He momentarily stopped paying attention during those battles and he ended up falling in love with Masaru, then there was the tournament and he sat on Masaru's face... If something happened now, he might just wind up becoming the laughing stock of the school.

"Is my hand placement okay? I don't want to overstep any boundaries." He asked her, just wanting to be sure. The last thing he wanted was for another perverted misunderstanding.

@RedArmyShogun

Octavia

As they danced, Octavia guided K' through the steps with ease and patience. She would take it slow, then gradually let him figure it out more and more while helping him further on where he needed assistance. The moment he stepped on her foot, Octavia did not yelp or express her pain. Instead, she leaned forward and rested her forehead against his shoulder, hiding her face as she silently screamed from a 140-pound body putting weight on her delicate toes.

When the pain passed and all was well, Octavia looked back at him with a smile and continuously reassured him that everything was fine as he apologized.

Thankfully, he was getting the hang of it and the two could dance with ease. That's when K' started asking questions regarding her background.

"Not musicians per se. My mother is an American talent coach and my father had been her right-hand man. When I was young my mother taught me how to sing, dance, play the piano, everything. In fact, if you really wanted to you can search my name on the internet and see one of my performances." Octavia offered this bit of information in case K' had been curious about that too. She then went on to answer his next question.

"Regarding my Japanese, my father got a job in Japan a few years ago and I've been living here since then. I practiced the language until I could properly pronounce everything." A big happy smile spread along her lips, "It always fills me with pride when someone tells me I don't have an accent."

Then Octavia asked him, "I don't want this conversation to be all about me you know? Do you have some information you want to share with me too? Maybe your hobbies or background or something?"

She really wanted to hear his background mostly, but, she didn't exactly go into detail about hers. Octavia wouldn't expect a life story even though she'd love to hear it.

@TheSly

Katsu "K'" Sanada
Mentions - @Jessica2477

K' couldn't help but notice a smile creep on his lips when she said she was American. What a coincidence. Though, he had mixed feelings when he heard how she grew up. Her mother and father might have been very loving parents, but he couldn't imagine having to constantly move from location to location. It wasn't as if he had ever had any, but it must always have been hard to leave your friends behind just after you had made some new ones.

"About me? ... I don't think there is much to talk about. I think I'm just a kinda boring guy. Don't really have that many hobbies, I just like sports. If you woke up early enough you could see me doing laps around campus. I guess I could tell you a little about my family too?" His family was probably as deep into his background as he could get. It had been hard enough to give his story away during his mentorship, but he did that because he believed that Kazuo might have been able to help him and with full confidence that he would not tell his story to anyone. And even if, he was convinced that UA had done a thorough background check on all their students anyways and that most of his teachers knew exactly what he had done.

He didn't want to tell her these things, but why? It wasn't because he believed she would tell anyone if he asked her to keep it to herself. He took just a second to think about it, and then he noticed something strange, his temperature had dropped, he was scared. He was scared. Scared that if he told her, he might be alone again. At that moment, even though all his life he had had no friends to speak of, he felt this desire and fear that he would be alone again.

"Sorry," he noticed he had been silent for a good few seconds now, "just thinking where to start. I guess with my father? It's funny, he was an American too, but his mom was Japanese, so at some point when he was a teenager they came to visit Japan and he fell in love with this country, so only a little after he turned eighteen years old he was able to move to Japan and he quickly landed a job as a firefighter. Then eleven years later when he was twenty-nine he found and adopted u-" K' cut himself off before he could finish the sentence, though he quickly realized that he had talked too much now anyway.

"And now I've talked too much," He said with a sigh, "Alright, I guess it's too late to take that back now. When he was twenty-nine he rescued my sister and me from a house fire and adopted the both of us a little later. But... uh, I'd rather not have people know that, so if you could keep that to yourself?" K' did his best puppy-dog eyes at the end of the sentence for a bit.

"He met mom a year later and then married her when I was eleven years old. She is a private detective, but honestly, with all the work she does busting some of the smaller time criminals, she might as well be a hero too. Then there is my sister, Kula, who is also trying her best to become a hero. Maybe she'll be studying here too someday." He finished going over his family.

"Well and then there is our dog of course," He added jokingly, "She's part of the family too of course. And she completes the trio of our three females that consistently act as if they were much younger than they really are."

"And what about you? Do you have any hobbies? Outside of music, I mean."

The Lost Student's Mentorship

He was there for but a fleeting moment. The new classmate who wanted to prove himself, eliminated in the first fight. This was a bit of a blow to his self-esteem at first, walking up from his fight about an hour later. He didn't get much in the ways of mentorships, and was only given two choices, opting for one that would give him training in hand to hand combat. He ended up with Pro Hero Muscle Wizard, a pro known for his hand to hand combat as well as his intellect and applying his knowledge to a fight. His mentorship however comprised almost entirely of training day in and day out. When he wasn't at class he was being pummeled by Muscle Wizard's Astral Projections. But he trained hard each day. Every day he said to himself, "I can rest when I'm done or dead."

There was no one else in his class with him which made him feel a little bad. He really did want to get to know everyone but in the months of mentorship, everyone was busy with their own business, and so was he. Not much happened other than that, though he did work on his technique of stretching his toes, something that Muscle Wizard was able to discern he was doing during his fight with Charlotte.

But what happened after didn't help much either. He was right about one thing, nothing was going to make him quite his training. So much so that through almost sheer force of will he staved off illness until the last training session with Muscle Wizard, where after he finally bested the Astral Projection, he passed out with a fever of over 102 which arrived almost instantaneously. And there he stayed bed ridden until...

The Lost Student Returns

Interacting: @Demon Shinobi Isamu @Mr.Scales ⚖ Heisuke

No one had heard much of Yosuke for the time between the end of the Mentorships, and the dance. He hadn't even arrived at class that day, instead staying quarantined in his room to keep others from being wrought with the deadly plague that he had developed. That is until everyone was off dancing with their respective dates. No more than an hour ago, he finally awoke from his comatose state, his room being dark and lifeless. He sat up, realizing he was feeling all better, almost miraculously, and quickly jumped into the shower and cleaned himself off, ran back to his room and prepared for his debut at the dance.

--------​

The doors swung open as walking with pep in his stride and slouching with faux coolness, Yosuke entered into the halls. He was wearing a white suit, glowing with silver sequins and bell bottom jeans, looking more like be belonged in the Disco era than UA. His hair was slicked back behind his ears and he looked as pleased with himself as he could be. He made his way to the refreshments, being immensely malnourished from his sickness, and began eating food by the handful.

He was just happy to finally have a chance to really talk with his classmates. As he looked up, he saw Isamu and Heisuke motioning over to him and called out to them, "Hey guys, come on over! I'm all better now!"

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: Adelaide, Charlotte, Cupie

Interactions: @Mr.Scales ⚖ @Jessica2477

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, now they were at the table. Occasionally Masaru would glance over to his date as he picked food out from the buffet. He still wasn't sure what to do. He had no qualms talking to Adelaide, they got along fine, so why was he so awkward now? At least food was a distraction for now, but then what? Dancing probably, of which Masaru was entirely unfamiliar with aside from the basics.

As he was lost in thought, Adelaide spoke up and said she was going to the bathroom and excused herself.

"O-Oh, yeah. Sure..." Masaru replied, sighing as she departed. "What the hell is wrong with me?"

However, just as he acquired some peace of mind and began to fill his plate, a sudden presence, likely unintentionally, sneaked up on him. Masaru visibly jumped slightly, though he luckily didn't launch his plate or any of the contents into the air as a result. The voice was familiarly cheeky, and as he looked directly at her, he saw it was none other than Cupie, probably the second worst person to run into in this situation.

She got straight to work antagonizing him, smugly munching away on snacks as she did so. Were Cupie and Charlotte friends? Because they certainly seemed like they would get along great.

Letting out an irritated sigh, Masaru's scowl returned as he looked at her.

"I was going to train, not sit in my room reading comics." Some might argue that that wasn't better. "I don't know if the midget does, but she hasn't popped up to torture me yet. Besides, you're one to talk! For someone whose quirk involves getting people intimate, I haven't heard of you getting a date since the year started!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mentions: Ayame

Interactions: @RedArmyShogun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chuckling slightly, Charlotte approached Ayame's seat and floated the apple back onto the girl's tray, but not before placing a hand on her head to pet lightly.

"Aw, but you're so cute!" Charlotte chimed, though she wasn't sure if she should take Ayame's response as holding some disappointment or being truly apathetic. Though, it did seem most of their class came with some kind of date in tow "I'm sure there's plenty that want to dance with you, they're just shy!"

Taking a seat next to her, at the invitation to get a plate, one floated over from the buffet table, along with a few pastries and the like. As the plate set itself in front of Charlotte, the delectable items placed themselves onto the platter and no sooner than they did did Charlotte start nibbling on a chocolate croissant.

"There isn't anyone you remotely like?" Charlotte inquired, though she realized the same could be propositioned to her, though her situation was a bit different. "You really picked out a dress and prettied yourself up just to come here and eat?"

Last edited:
Shunsuke
UA Gymnaisum Dance Hall
Interaction: @Thaleko

Shunsuke looked down at the smaller girl as she answered his question. That made sense. She did come from wealth after all. The girls of UA were very different from what he was used to. They sat right up there with Shizui in a complete league of their own. But it seemed she intended to question his own ability. Would a dress really impede his ability to dance as usual? Maybe if he were the type to let a little skin showing stop him from leading a dance. Still, a small blush spread across his face. "I don't think I'll have much of an issue," he said with a small smirk as he took the girl's left hand in his right, pulling her a bit closer.

"Skills should translate regardless of what a guy is wearing," he said wrapping his left arm around her waist, his hand coming to rest on the small of her back. He knew he wasn't perfect, but he was as confident in his ability to dance as he was in his ability to fight.

So, the boy began to lead his date. He may have had trouble if he'd opted to wear her choice of shoes, but he had been smart about that after all. "Besides, if anybody were to watch, you'd make a much more elegant center of attention," he smiled, moving in time with the music. "After all, you're much more enticing than I am." He may have been having a bit too much fun to really focus on what he was saying. Still, he hoped she would be enjoying herself as well. "So, how am I doing Princess of the Night?" he asked, poking a bit of fun as he playfully stuck out his tongue.

Isamu
UA Gymnasium Dance Hall
Interaction(s): @Mr.Scales ⚖ @Reanimator Spuds
Isamu nodded along with Heisuke, laughing at the comments about the basketball nets. It was gymnasium through and through, but the effort was nice. So was the outcome. Still as the taller boy recommended that they raid the food table, Isamu couldn't help but throw his fist up and cheer, "Heck yeah~" he was feeling a bit hungry after all. All the time he'd spent studying, training, he was using energy more often now than he'd done in quite some time. This meant he was hungry much more often.

"And then maybe we can try talking to everyone, or anyone," Isamu added, though this was a bit quieter. He really did want his friend to get along better with the others. Even if that may not have seemed as appealing to the Heisuke. "Or you know... dance..." he paused a laughed a little bit. It'd probably be more of me failing at dancing though. Isamu wasn't a confident dancer, but he would be willing to try. If the chance arose. What better time than a dance?

Still, as he reached the table with Heisuke, and began to make himself a plate, he heard some one call out to him and Heisuke. At least, he thought he was calling out to them. "Ah- is that Yosuke? It feels like forever since I've seen him," he said, mostly to himself. He'd never been particular close with the boy, but Isamu was generally friendly toward everyone. Still, speaking up would be the best way to get anyone's attention right? "Y-yosuke? You should come over here instead! We're getting food," he said with a small wave. "A-and what do you mean you're all better? Did something happen to you?"

Amaris nodded. He was confident in his skills. That was good. She squeezed his hands and whispered. "Girlss like a boy who iss confident. As-s well as-s a good danccer..." She averted her eyes a moment, the lightest of blushes on her cheeks. Though the pink makeup hid it. "Or sso I havve heard."

She turned back to him, looking up into his face, studying it as he complimented her. "Do you really thhink sso? Thhat iss the mosst complimentss for me I havve evver heard. Mosst thhink ill of me; and they ssay as-s suchh. At besst they tolerate me, or ignore me." She lowered her eyes. "Ifh they ssay anythhing of me, it iss often rude, insulting, and degrading." Now her blush was growing. Was it noticeable on her cheeks now? She wondered if she really was as appealing as he said. Boys were known to just say sweet things like that to girls, right? Maybe that's all it was.

After dancing with him a bit, her hand wandered to his dress, fingering the light material briefly. "I thhink you look nicce. Thiss dresss suitss you." She paused and removed her hand from it. He was leading her in the dance, so she had to step forward and stand up on her tip toes a little, to reach her arms around his neck. "However.. you would havve preferred to come in a suuit, perhapss. I shhould not havve dared you to do thiss." She didn't think many probably shared her views. Was he embarrassed, she wondered, staring up into his face, as they danced?

Seeing Octavia and having talked with Amaris before about the battle with the blind girl Shunsuke couldn't help but think now was as good a time as any for the little vampire to talk to her. It was better than hoping to find Octavia free elsewhere. Besides, the dance was a nice and anyone was more likely to be a bit happier. "You know Amaris, maybe now is as good a time as any to go talk to Octavia and say sorry for what happened at the Sports Festival," he said nudging her softly. He wouldn't force her if she didn't want to, but he figured it was worth a shot. There was a lot she might need a little push for, but this was as good a place as any to start.

As they danced, Amaris's eyes wandered, searching out the girl he mentioned. She spotted the dark-haired girl from her class in a beautiful dress with a bird on her shoulder. The one from her first fight in the Sports Festival tournament; just the girl she was looking for. With a glance back at her 'date', she gave him a nod and pulled out of his hold. She left the side of Shunsuke and walked over.

Now sporting a neopolitan appearance in her dress and makeup, Amaris looked very different than she usually did. Her colors were bright, unlike her usual self. It was eye-catching if you knew who Amaris was. Despite the bright pink colors painting her face, on her lips, cheeks and eyelids, her eyes were the same usual gray as she stepped before the taller girl.

"Exxcuse me," she began gently. "Octavvia, I wishh to sspeak withh you. Thiss won't take long."

Sensing hostility she continued before any escalation -if there was to be. Also, there was no reason to hold back.

"Shhunssuke hass exxpresssed to me that I shhould make amendss withh thosse I havve wronged." She continued, looking up at the other girl's face. "I am ssorry for what I ssaid in our matchh. It wass not my intenshun to hurt you or to make light ofh your dissability. I know what it iss like to livve withh one.. Well, one ofh ssorts." She placed her hands at her sides, then did a deep bow. "Pleasse acccept my apologiess, Octavvia."

Octavia had been wandering around, asking for the hands of students to dance and make friends. A few students recognized who she was and complimented her singing voice, which made her incredibly happy to hear. Slowly but surely, she was increasing her acquaintances and potential friendships. She knew one day she would need to leave Japan; perhaps to continue her career as an Opera singer, or to become a traveling Hero, or both. For now, though. She was just happy to be around people who were finally seeing her as an equal.

A voice behind her caught her attention.

Fosc, dressed in a little top hat and lavender bow, hopped 180 degrees so that he was looking behind Octavia.

Upon catching sight of Amaris, Octavia grimaced a little. Thankfully her back was still to Amaris so the look couldn't be seen.

She didn't want to, but Octavia turned around and agreed to follow the girl to wherever she wanted to go, then listened to her speak.

Though Amaris was deadpan with her apology and appeared sincere, there was something about it that made Octavia clench her jaw.

Call her stubborn, but she couldn't forgive Amaris. Not just yet. She had questions she wanted answers to first.

"I should forgive you, I know I should."
She began, "But I want to know something. Are you sure it's you apologizing because you want to? Or is it because Shunsuke said something? Why didn't you apologize right after the tournament; the time I would have really loved to hear it?"

Octavia sighed, running a hand through her bangs, "I know I'm coming off as rude, unforgiving; like I'm holding a grudge, but… I've heard many insincere apologies; far too many to count, and all of them started with "this person said this, so I'm doing this."

It was often the criticism of a friend, or someone close to the person that made them even consider apologizing for hurting Octavia's feelings. Those that were criticized never gave a sincere apology; it was always one out of obligation. Then, they would expect forgiveness because they were entitled to it since they apologized.

Octavia could understand why the apology took 3 months. But, what she really wanted to know was why it took someone else saying something to her for Amaris to actually do it. If Shunsuke hadn't said anything, would Amaris have felt the need to apologize? Or would she have just continued on her way believing she'd done nothing wrong?

Octavia had a feeling it was the latter.

"Becausse.. I.. w..ant to…?" Amaris repeated, almost not understanding, but no, she understood. Glancing down, she paused to think.

She looked back up. In her own way, Amaris was 'surprised' to hear that. "You havve?.. I don't thhink I'vve evver heard ssomeone apologizze to me." She paused, wondering if there were people out there who should apologize to her. She had heard many insulting words in her life. Those were meant to be apologized for, right?

There was a look in her eyes and she drew in a breath. "I am aware thhat I havve ssaid ssomethhing uncouthh. My.. quirk.. It takess away my emoshuns.. So.. I tend to sstruggle withh common courtesiess. I ofhten ssay thhings thhat are upssetting, when to me.. " She shook her head. "Sstill, it iss not an exxcuse. Ifh you thhink I am doing thiss out of obligashun, or somethhing, then quell thhat worry. I do not evver do anythhing out of obligashun. Shhunssuke may havve suggessted making amendss, but he iss right. Havving negativve isssues hanging in the air between me and my f.. my alliess.. It could lead to isssues later."

She paused once more, wondering if that would be taken in a strange way, too. "It iss wrong to ssay suchh thhings. Thiss iss from a placce of sinccerity, Octavvia."

She lowered her head once more. "Pluss.. After the tournament I wass… going through ssome thhings.. Thhings I havve not figured out, sstill, I do not thhink.."

Octavia listened quietly, her arms crossed over her chest as Amaris went about trying to answer her questions. She did have some choice words ready when the vampire had begun making excuses for her actions, but thankfully for Amaris, what Octavia wanted to say was said (in a far more kind manner).

In the end, she had to pause and wonder what she herself wanted to say. Should she? Shouldn't she? Octavia held no reason to believe a word Amaris said, but at the same time, the girl didn't sound deceptive. It would have been difficult to tell anyway, considering Amaris couldn't put emotion in her voice to save her own life…

"I forgive you." She eventually said, "And thank you…

For not calling me your friend."

Octavia sighed, "It takes bravery to swallow one's pride and apologize to the person who you've wronged. Thank you for finding it in yourself to approach me and do the same. However, I do not value you as a friend; only as a person. Thank you for thinking me an ally; I, too, think you a very valuable ally and comrade. But, I don't think a proper friendship can be formed between us if you are able to say such insensitive things."

She bowed her head to Amaris out of respect, "I have been surrounded by insensitivity and cruel remarks before. It's demeaning, and humiliating. It makes a person feel worthless. It was only after I finally met people that saw me for me that I was able to feel better about myself."

Octavia stood upright again. "I really appreciate this, truly I do. But this does not make us friends, nor does it open any doors towards that... I sincerely hope that one day you can understand yourself and the feelings of those around you so you can properly control yourself. You don't have to empathize with another person's emotions; simply recognize the potential consequences of what you're about to say and determine if it should even be said. In other words, think before you speak. Sometimes, what you say may not sound bad to you, but it can have lasting effects on another person without you even realizing it.

Until then, I'm afraid our relationship ends at allies."

She was forgiven? That.. was unexpected. Was it good? Did it feel good?.. It felt.. something. At the very least, it was a favorable outcome. When Octavia said they were not friends, that gave Amaris pause. It was nothing new. "I only havve a few friendss," she mumbled as if to affirm such a statement by Octavia.

Amaris shook her head. "I am not bravve. Nor do I havve pride to sswallow. It iss merely the correct thhing to do; apologizze to the one you havve wronged. ..You.. vvalue.. me? As-s a persson?.." Now what on earth did that mean??.. The girl couldn't even fathom that statement, but she listened to Octavia continue. Oh. That's what she meant. "Yess! You are a vvaluable ally, Octavvia. Your quirk iss exxtremely usseful. Ifh we were enemiess you would posse a conssiderable thhreat to me."

Amaris's voice returned to its same monotone as before, indicating she had been speaking without it briefly. "Feeel.. worthhlesss?.." What did that mean? "Feeel better about yoursself?" Again, that statement was riddles to Amaris. She shook her head yet again, "Octavvia, I do not know what people havve been ssaying to you, but you are ffar from worthhlesss."

"... 'Thhink befhore you sspeak'.."
Amaris repeated. She had heard that before. Words could have consequences, whether she intended for them or not. This was a valuable lesson. She nodded her head. "Thhank you, Octavvia. You havve taught me a valuable lessson. I will not forget it." Now, if only she knew how to properly put it into practice.. That was something else entirely. Ah well, she would learn.

Octavia rose an eyebrow listening to Amaris, a bit confused by some of the things she said. Did she feel- Wait, stop right there. Amaris didn't feel. So… Where was this kindness coming from, all of a sudden? Was she planning something? What was Amaris planning? Was she lying saying all of those nice things?!

Ugh! She didn't know and didn't understand! Octavia wished she could at least figure out Amaris's true intentions. If she had any idea if something devious was being planned or not, then she could act accordingly! Damn it all!

"Y-You're welcome…" Octavia responded, unsure of what else to say to this girl. Sudden kindness now had her suspicious, and Octavia refused to consider Amaris a friend until she learned to think before she spoke. So this conversation should be finished, right?

But…

"Before I leave, I have to ask… Who dressed you?"

She had no idea what Octavia was thinking. She did not know that the crow-girl was scrutinizing her with distrust for her intentions. She really must not have understood Amaris. It was literally impossible for her to have intentions. Barring things she thought up that were "logical" in her own mind. Now if this was Shadow Amaris… she may have had a point.

Amaris felt the conversation had come to an ending, and that meant it was time to go off to one's own devices. Yet, Octavia stuck around, then she suddenly asked that. She cocked her head, long pink wig swishing. Blinking, she held up her arms, looking at the bright-colored dress she normally did not wear, ice-cream colored nails gleaming on the tips of her fingers. "Chharlotte did."

She looked back at the other girl expectantly, wondering what that question was about. "You look very nicce tonight, Octavvia." She decided to say back. "Objectivvely gorgeouss." Amaris complimented. Her gray eyes stared at Octavvia's big chest peeking from her tight, slinky dress. Her body began to heat up below. Maybe she should avert her eyes. So she did!

Glancing away, Amaris knew Octavia would not want a physical relationship with her. Not if she did not even want to be friends. For whatever reason, her body would often become stimulated by both the male and female form. Amaris knew it to be some sort of chemical reaction within her, and did not question it. Plus, she always wondered what being "straight" or "gay" really even meant. To her, it made sense that if you were sexually attracted to another, then you could have sexual relations. And, if you were in love with another, then that was that. Love should not have any barriers in her mind. It was a weird idea that it could, as far as she understood it. Then again… Amaris did not know what love felt like, so, she was hardly an expert.

Charlotte. That made sense. Octavia had yet to see the floaty girl, so now she was curious to see if she and Amaris were doing something special.

Before she could respond, Octavia was complimented to the point of being called gorgeous, which earned a blush from her and a thank you. Honestly, Octavia had no idea what to think except that Amaris may have been planning something. What sort of person is rude to another, suddenly apologizes, then just as suddenly is very kind? What trick was this girl planning?

"Th-Thank you. You look very nice too Amaris. Different than what I'm used to seeing from you, but nice. Please tell Charlotte she did a great job if you see her." She replied, mainly to return the compliment since it would be rude not to… "I recommend trying a darker pink to go with the blacks you usually wear, if it's a color you want to pick up on. That is, if you want to go for an "edgier" fashion route."

Dammit what was Amaris planning?! Regardless, letting her know of her options with a less ice creamy color would benefit Amaris in the long run, assuming the other girl didn't know.

"I do? I wass unshure of how othhers would thhink of me, dresssing thiss differently than I ushually do. I am grateful to Chharlotte for allowing me to -ahem- 'borrow' her look for the dancce. In return, I gavve her mine."

"Thhank you for the compliment. I will relay your apprecciation to her, and take your advicce into conssiderashun."
She cocked her head. "I havve sstudied many fashhun magazzines. Yet, I do not thhink I havve a full grassp on modern girl fashhun. Any and all advicce iss apprecciated. I tend to sstick withh colorss I havve been told ssuit me. But I do not mind branchhing out. Pinkss. Redss. Bluess. Orangess. Purpless. Any color really, I am willing to try. Ifh you havve any furthher advicce, I would endeavor to hear it. You appear to maintain yoursself impeccably, Octavvia, from what I havve observved. What iss 'edgier'?"

"If you really want edgy, then I would suggest going red. The type of red you wear for lipstick; perhaps a fifty-fifty red to black ratio, but this edgier fashion is more for people who want attention. They're seen as weird, depending on how you do it.

'No Octavia.'

'Don't do it.'

'You are not her friend! You said so yourself!'

Her mind was screaming at her not to do what Octavia was tempted to say. Should she? Shouldn't she?

Fosc did a 180 spin on her shoulder to check for any potential students sneaking up on her to help with… whatever Amaris's plan was. But there was nothing suspicious… To Amaris, that might have looked strange, but to Octavia, she was trying to settle her nerves.

Nooo she didn't want to be a hypocrite! She didn't want to go back on what she said!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr-damn her kindness!

"...As your ally, I can help you choose something that would not make you look outlandish. Something more modern but still catering to your tastes, if you'd like…"

DAMN IT OCTAVIA!

"Fiffty-fiffty ratio of black and red.. I will conssider it! I havve heard red lipsstick is hot. I wear red offten, but not that bright red contrassted by black you are sspeaking of, I do not thhink!"
She glanced down. "I havve -am already called weird. And I havve heard attenshun can be a good thhing. It iss rare for ssomeone to willingly approachh me. In fact, in reccent memory it hass only been Chharlotte, thhat I can recall. Exxcept Shhunssuke.. Who wass jusst savving me from the paparazzzi."

She flashed those shiny cotton candy pink lips in a smile, "Perhapss it iss time for a chhange in sstyle!"

Amaris's eyes widened briefly, then returned to normal. "I thhink I would li-.. I would very muchh apprecciate suchh an offher, Octavvia! It iss mosst welcome, and agreeable. I will thhank you in advvance."

"You're welcome…"

'Learn to say no you idiot. Learn to walk away.'
Octavia inwardly scolded herself, hating the teachings her mother had her go through when she was younger now more than ever.

Fosc looked behind her, a flash of white hair catching her attention and soon realizing that it was her excuse to end this conversation before Amaris executed whatever plan she might be thinking of.

"I'm going to head back to K' now. Thank you again for your apology Amaris; I'll talk to you later regarding the.. The fashion, and when I should help you. Talk to you later." With that, Octavia waved to the other girl and turned around, walking back into the crowd of people while continuously scolding herself about her decisions.

That had gone well, she figured. Sure, Octavia had repeated that they were not friends. But that was obvious; Amaris did not imagine they would be. Still, she managed to apologize, and figured they could move on from here. With that out of the way, she glanced around once more.

She caught sight of another girl she owed an apology to. Aurora. She was still with that new girl. That wouldn't deter her. Gathering herself, Amaris made the walk over, the click of her modest heels proceeding her.

She gave a single glance towards Shizui, before focusing on Aurora. "May I sspeak withh you, Aurora? It will not take long."

Reactions: Azurian Dream
1577849604973.png
&
1577849639854.png

Kanna Tanaka - Ayame Daichi - UA Dance

Smiling at that, she gives a shrug. Holding his other hand in her grip. "Oh don't worry, I think a mishap like you are so fearful of would be difficult with me. And there is fine. Just dance as you would. Though not too much time is left of this one. Honestly if you keep so worried you might cause an accident on mistake." Guessing what was on his mind with how nervous and questioning he was being, the Priestess smiles lightly. "I figure you can last three more minutes hmm?" And unless an accident were to happen that would be that. Then she would go speak to a few others or go eat.

@Jessica2477 (Do what you like or go on to the next dance reee)

~~~~~

Ayame stares at Charlotte for a long time, listening to her speak and ignoring the head pats, she always did what she wanted anyways. In this case it didn't hurt at least. "No one has came to ask you either, and you made it to the finals.. Either way, you are wrong."

She says in response, then explains;

"I didn't pick this out at all. Kanna, Aurora, her mom and dad all took me off and made me get this, as the dress I was going to wear was too childish to them.. And why are you so concerned with me? I don't see dances coming to you either."

In truth it would be unlikely either would as with their very short heights, dancing with them might be difficult, unsurprisingly Charlotte came back with lots of sweets on her plate.

"Hmm...anyone I like.." Shaking her head at that with a shrug, her tail sways. "Umm.. I try and be friends with most people, but no one has really interested me in that way if that's what you mean. Some have interesting facts about them, but nothing where I want to ask for a dance. I'm really here for what I said. But yeah.. What about you?" Flipping the tables she waits for an answer.

@EmperorsChosen