My Employment is...? (Always Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to reserve the unpaid intern who's just doing it college credits.
Also character type: perv pansexual.

Employee Application

Employee's Full Name: Catherine Michaels
Date of Birth: April 14, 1990
Address: A van somewhere in the parking lot
Vehicle Identification Number: ARQ-9928

Personality: The employee has shown an ability to get along with her co-workers for the most part during her time here at PDB Inc. Scattered complaints of mildly erratic or otherwise bizarre behavior have come in, but investigation into these issues yielded no need to intervene as of yet. Ms. Michaels has displayed a very acute understanding of the inner workings of fictional, exceptionally large robots. This information and any attempt by Michaels to engage conversation on it can safely be disregarded, as it has no place in a work environment.

History: Ms. Michaels was hired by the company on August 9, 2012. Her work history records her as having worked at various businesses in the area up to that point, including the nearby PetCorp, Ball-mart, and an extremely short stint in food service at WcDonald's. Her personal history, which she went on about for several hours during the interview process, can be safely disregarded as most of it has no place in a work environment.

Role: Customer Service

Unique Quirk: Overly Talkative Mecha Nerd

I did it.

Employee Application

Employee's Full Name: Catherine Michaels
Date of Birth: April 14, 1990
Address: A van somewhere in the parking lot
Vehicle Identification Number: ARQ-9928

Personality: The employee has shown an ability to get along with her co-workers for the most part during her time here at PDB Inc. Scattered complaints of mildly erratic or otherwise bizarre behavior have come in, but investigation into these issues yielded no need to intervene as of yet. Ms. Michaels has displayed a very acute understanding of the inner workings of fictional, exceptionally large robots. This information and any attempt by Michaels to engage conversation on it can safely be disregarded, as it has no place in a work environment.

History: Ms. Michaels was hired by the company on August 9, 2012. Her work history records her as having worked at various businesses in the area up to that point, including the nearby PetCorp, Ball-mart, and an extremely short stint in food service at WcDonald's. Her personal history, which she went on about for several hours during the interview process, can be safely disregarded as most of it has no place in a work environment.

Role: Customer Service

Unique Quirk: Overly Talkative Mecha Nerd

I did it.
Love it!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I want to reserve the unpaid intern who's just doing it college credits.
Also character type: perv pansexual.
You got it!

Also, I used an actual person because I ran out of anime boys. I don't know why they're all steam punk. I can change it if you want.

Employee's Full Name:
Andrew Kazumi "Drew" Yamamoto
"The OC Secretary-slash-PA"
(He answers important calls, schedules meetings, creates the doc forms, powerpoints, cue cards for meetings, he also ensures the boss does his paperwork, also attempts to his best to ensure that the boss does his job and live healthy, aka he babysits the boss and mothers nags him)

Date of Birth:
January 22nd, 1982
He's a true Aquarius

Address:
A homey apartment many blocks away from the office, it is meticulously neat, tidy and items are often found in alphabetical order
His youngest brother (age: 20) lives with him and his other brothers of varying age (age: 29, 26 and 22), all live in the apartments beside his.

Vehicle Identification Number:
NADEGATA-034-JAPAN

Appearance:
Drew, when he was younger, was known to be a trendsetter. This was mostly because he had to mix and match outfits from thrifts stores as money was tight in the family. As he grew older, he grew fonder of comfortable clothes; such as cardigans and sweaters, but when at work, he always look impeccable, not crease or thread out of place. Though he's average in height (5'7"), he often is described as an ikemen by many people. He is fond of the blue and red combination and is very sensitive of his weight, health and slender form, and oh, his nadegata.

Personality:
Drew is rather charismatic, charming and open; an all-around nice guy. He's rather cheerful and always seems to have a smile for all the staff; except the boss. He tends to be very protective of people he adores and is possessive of anything on his desk, bag, and his homemade lunch, don't touch the lunch if you don't want an umbrella on the head. He has a rather explosive temper that comes out whenever people touch his perfectly in order items on his desk, those who switches the colour-coded folders and pen holders, when people tease his sloping shoulders, or when his boss calls him to his office for something he considers, not important. He hides a darker personality, that comes in often cruel ways, especially when his beloved items are not placed back exactly how it was, down to the very millimetre it was arranged. Though, despite his intensive dislike for their boss, he's a really hard worker, to the point he can be called a workaholic.

History:
His mother had five children, wherein he was the eldest, and his father died soon after he was born. She kept remarrying, and for one reason or the other, she always ended up not married. It could be death (his father and her 4th husband), divorce (third) or mysterious circumstances (2nd and 5th); he still doesn't believe that her second husband was abducted by aliens. Drew thinks he ran away from her to China or something.

As he grew up, he took care of them well, that included his mother. And as soon as he was able, he simultaneously juggled 3-5 jobs while going to school and making sure he was home to care for his siblings. He entered a fairly prestigious school with a scholarship in high school due to his great work ethics and because he's smart as hell.

Despite being offered a full-ride to some of the most prestigious universities, he opted to enrol in a local college, taking the secretarial courses, since he didn't want to be away from his brothers. At this point though, most of his siblings were also able to take part time jobs and that left him looking for a full-time job so he could move out, but still send them money. They also managed to shove their mother back to their grandparents, ignoring her existence, before she ensnared herself another husband got them a new younger brother.

Drew got his job by literally fainting on the current boss in the train (though at that time, he was a new boss too). After feeding him copious amounts of food, the boss then offered him a job, much to Drew's horror. He originally wanted to enter on his own merit, not pity, and never forgave the boss after that, despite him being one of the most loyal employees he has. But in the end, he didn't refuse it seeing as it paid well, and he still had brothers going to school.

Unique Quirk:
VERY EXTREMELY TREMENDOUSLY OC about keeping things into his standards; like putting files in Alphabetical order then year and colour coding everything to markers, to folders, to sticky notes to boxes an finally to clothes. He has a daily routine that if broken, he'll go into rage mode. He'll either attempt to redo his entire daily routine or he'll be a walking volcano the entire day.
He is also considered an ikemen. And he likes to MOTHER people, a result of raising all your siblings + mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Clownpiece
I might want the normal person.

Is that alright?

Employee Application

Employee's Full Name: Sophia Jacklin Lowell

Date of Birth: July 24, 1990

Address: Near the local outdoor herbatorium. Her comfy 2 story home is right next door, perfect for her hobbies.

Vehicle Identification Number: Lav-3237

Personality: Sophia is a rather relaxed worker. She understands that employees can have strong feelings of stress, due to high volume work. When tensions are high in the office, she maybe the one to speak to before getting HR or taking action on your own. She may be able to manage an appointment with the higher ups, if needed. She attempts to be the peace maker of the office, emitting a calm air about her. She does have her moments of fixation when her Quirk gets ticked.

History: Sophia is the eldest of 2, her younger brother is currently away for college. While she inherited the current house from her grandparents. As for her parents, both are alive and kicking. They simply chose to maintain their little love nest to themselves, while their children went off to make their own way in the world. Sophia went to college and finished with her degree efficient to gain her position in PDB.

Role: Administrative Assistant: Due to he lack of field experience she serves doing simple clerical and other administrative duties. She organize files, prepare documents and support other staff. Working on the office floor with other employees.

Unique Quirk: Superstitious, is something this office worker makes known. Ever wonder why she smelled like patchouli or refused to walk under a ladder? Well, this is the reason why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aois
trying to channel my parks and recreation / office knowledge for character ideas

I guess I'll reserve uh, the ditzy / whimsical cute girl type maybe, woo woo

Aiya, hope this is alright

Employee's Full Name

Emily Monica Boyd

Date of Birth

November 14, 1991

Address

Comfy little apartment. Though the place is for the most part alright, there are a few some odd things out of place, like a can of bug spray on her nightstand, a grill in the corner of the living room, etc.

Vehicle Identification Number

ASD-64S1

Appearance

Sporting long brown hair and eyes, Emily stands at 5'7 and weighs 131 pounds. At work, she generally tries to dress neat, but no matter what, can never really get her tie quite right. Speaking of tying things, while on most days she prefers to let her hair down, on one given day a week she'll tie it into a ponytail (which is tied perfectly fine), and then change back to normal hairdo until eight days later, no more and no less, where she then ties it into a ponytail again.

Personality

In short, Emily is generally a very happy-go-lucky and cheery person. On most days, she is seen with a great big smile on her face, can be considered rather huggy, is generally tireless even without having to drink coffee, and all that good jazz, though on the other hand, whenever she's sad, it's usually about something rather trivial but ends up putting her in a blue mood for a few hours, so she can also be rather sensitive at times. That is, until she manages to distract herself for long enough and quickly forgets about it.

Emily can also be described as rather scatter-brained. Unless you put things into the easiest possible explanation, she will probably get lost and / or confused when being told something, and is rather gullible. She misreads things very easily, puts things in the wrong place, and so on.

In other words, to put it roughly, she's just plain dumb. But at least she's super nice too.

That all being said, she's surprisingly smart when it comes to anything to do with like, food studies, said to be one of her passions.

History

There isn't really much to say about Emily's history. Though she managed to graduate from high school well enough, she only managed to get through one year of college, where she studied food science, before dropping out. In between coming into employment under PDB Inc., she worked a number of odd jobs at Sudohbucks, among other places, before landing her where she is now.

She is said to have a total of up to 10 siblings (of which she is the oldest), with eight of them being only half-siblings. She claims have only met six of these half-siblings. It's a complicated story according to her, and usually only elaborates that there are many reasons why her parents are divorced.

Role

Telephone Operator

'Cause she's not really fit to be any sort of manager.

Unique Quirk

Generally an all-around ditz, but can all around be described as whimsical and eccentric. An innocent, well-meaning kind of ditz who hopes you do your best!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aois
Is the lazy lethargic character taken already? If not then i would want to reserve it.

She is said to have a total of up to 10 siblings (of which she is the oldest), with eight of them being only half-siblings. She claims have only met six of these half-siblings. It's a complicated story according to her, but usually only elaborates that there are many reasons why her parents are divorced.
It seems like Drew and Emily have a similar background with that many half-siblings. LOL

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
@Dunruffle, nope, no lazy characters yet, so feel free!

@xLarius, let me see how everyone else's characters go and I'll see what I can do for ya. Gotta get my own character posted. If no one else takes her, you'll be more than welcome to take that role.~

• Love
Reactions: xLarius
Employee's Application

ne6smg.jpg

Employee's Full Name:
Maxwell James the Sixth

Date of Birth:
February 12, 1986 (29 years old)

Address:
Fancy mansion that he rarely stays in, preferring the solitude of living in his office to the trouble of being surrounded by maids and butlers at home. His office possesses five pictures along the back wall, and if anyone didn't know that his forefathers all looked the same as him when they were his age, they'd assume he had five pictures of himself hanging up.

Appearance:
Maxwell has blonde hair and blue eyes, and appearance often referred to as "toe head". The only formal wear he dresses himself with is a tie, believing that the customary outfits associated with the workplace are a bit restrictive in expressing one's self. As such, a lot of people view him as dressing up as though he were a 15 year old, which he himself doesn't see. He dons a suit only when he visits his ailing father, as a means of keeping up the facade that he's a boss with a stern work ethic.

Personality:
Max can be serious when he needs to be, but it's often not enough. He prefers to be friendly towards his employees, believing that their time spent here should be spent filled with smiles and laughter. He holds the belief that it leads to greater productivity when employees are happy, even though, in this case, the employees usually slack off too much and barely meet the sales quota. Deep down, though, he's troubled about how the company is doing, and has been avoiding the inevitable decision he knows he'll have to make: either buckle down on his employees, or say goodbye to the company that's been in his family for over a century.

History:
Maxwell James the Sixth grew up to parents Maxwell James the Fifth and Sylvia James. He lived a luxurious life, but he was always in his own company. He didn't have many friends because he almost never left home and possessed little knowledge in how friendships work. This lack of friendship in early life is why he strives so hard to keep his employees happy, having grown to believe that if he should ever allow them to be unhappy, they would quit and leave him. Later on in his life, his father came to grow ill, and he knew he didn't have much longer to live. He's still alive and being treated in the hospital, but his son now runs the company in his stead. His father doesn't yet know of his son's methods of running the office, and this often causes him to worry about whether or not his father would approve.

Role:
Boss Man

Quirk:
He often reads emotional cues and messages wrong, and he tries, in excess, to keep everyone happy. This often leads to irregular office activities such as outings to places like Pisney World and Rick R. Reese's.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Employee's Application

View attachment 114542

Employee's Full Name:
Maxwell James the Sixth

Date of Birth:
February 12, 1986 (29 years old)

Address:
Fancy mansion that he rarely stays in, preferring the solitude of living in his office to the trouble of being surrounded by maids and butlers at home. His office possesses five pictures along the back wall, and if anyone didn't know that his forefathers all looked the same as him when they were his age, they'd assume he had five pictures of himself hanging up.

Appearance:
Maxwell has blonde hair and blue eyes, and appearance often referred to as "toe head". The only formal wear he dresses himself with is a tie, believing that the customary outfits associated with the workplace are a bit restrictive in expressing one's self. As such, a lot of people view him as dressing up as though he were a 15 year old, which he himself doesn't see. He dons a suit only when he visits his ailing father, as a means of keeping up the facade that he's a boss with a stern work ethic.

Personality:
Max can be serious when he needs to be, but it's often not enough. He prefers to be friendly towards his employees, believing that their time spent here should be spent filled with smiles and laughter. He holds the belief that it leads to greater productivity when employees are happy, even though, in this case, the employees usually slack off too much and barely meet the sales quota. Deep down, though, he's troubled about how the company is doing, and has been avoiding the inevitable decision he knows he'll have to make: either buckle down on his employees, or say goodbye to the company that's been in his family for over a century.

History:
Maxwell James the Sixth grew up to parents Maxwell James the Fifth and Sylvia James. He lived a luxurious life, but he was always in his own company. He didn't have many friends because he almost never left home and possessed little knowledge in how friendships work. This lack of friendship in early life is why he strives so hard to keep his employees happy, having grown to believe that if he should ever allow them to be unhappy, they would quit and leave him. Later on in his life, his father came to grow ill, and he knew he didn't have much longer to live. He's still alive and being treated in the hospital, but his son now runs the company in his stead. His father doesn't yet know of his son's methods of running the office, and this often causes him to worry about whether or not his father would approve.

Role:
Boss Man

Quirk:
He often reads emotional cues and messages wrong, and he tries, in excess, to keep everyone happy. This often leads to irregular office activities such as outings to places like Pisney World and Rick R. Reese's.
I can see why Drew is always snarky at the boss. XD Oooooh boy.

EDIT:
Edited Drew a bit btw. :P

I can see why Drew is always snarky at the boss. XD Oooooh boy.

EDIT:
Edited Drew a bit btw. :P
Yeah, seriously, don't worry about the VIN. Maxwell confused it with Social Security Number and never got around to fixing it, so...

Yeah, seriously, don't worry about the VIN. Maxwell confused it with Social Security Number and never got around to fixing it, so...
I can see why you'd need a very OC Secretary/PA. I am Virginia Potts to your Tony Stark now.

Yeah, the goofy / serious contrast relationship is definitely a need in this type of roleplay, haha.

Good animu. Too bad I only watched the first ep so far.

Good animu. Too bad I only watched the first ep so far.
The anime stayed true to the manga. Plus, all the tropes in the world are in Zetsubo-sensei, plus they make fun of their own country. I love it.
You should watch it like, binge watch it. It's funnier that way. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.