My Employment is...? (Always Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do. Gotta finish Psycho-Pass first.~

Reactions: Boss Megu
Yeah, everyone is accepted so far.~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
There was never any need to worry, haha. In an RP like this, it would be hard to not get accepted.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Still XD

Getting a confirmation is a relief. What if I went over the top or something, that could happen.

Going over the top would make you more likely to get accepted-

so what kind of business does the company do? Is there a shipping office? Because I was wondering if my character could be the lazy shipping manager that doesnt do anything.

Employee Application

Employee's Full Name: Nils Rikten
Date of Birth: July 20th,1992
Address:
A small apartment in the bad part of town. The place looks like a dump both inside and out. The only places that are clean are his bedroom and his computer desk.
Vehicle Identification Number: 2085
Appearance:
5CApmkj.jpg

Personality:
Nils is lazy enough for it to be an art form. His motto is "maximum credit for minimum effort." Basically, Nils will find the easiest and quickest way to get something done that requires almost no effort on his part, even if it makes others work harder. Nils generally likes to go with the flow. He does not have any strong opinions and thinks arguing is a waste of energy so he is easily swayed if you can appeal to his laziness. While it is very hard to make him visibly angry, if he goes without cigarettes for an extended period of time he can become very cranky.
History:
Nils graduated college with a degree in administration sciences. He chose this degree because after researching future jobs, he found that the easiest and best paid were in the administrative business. Where those in administration told other people what to do and sat around all day at a desk. While a lackluster student, Nils is actually very smart, he just chooses not to apply himself. After graduating, his parents kicked him out of their house which forced him to go find a new home. Choosing an apartment on the edge of the ghetto and getting a cheap sedan, Nils applied to work at PDB. He was lucky in the fact that the previous shipping manager had just retired and Nils' credentials made him a good fit for the job. Entering his new job, Nils decided to make some changes to make things easier for himself. His selfish changes actually improved the shipping warehouse when he was done. Nils changed the archaic written form structure to a new mobile data platform that allowed him to sign off on shipments from his office. He also upgraded the manifest system for drivers so that they could receive their shipment dockets and invoices directly to their mobile devices instead of going up to Nils for them. With these new systems in place, Nils not only made his job easier, but actually improved the efficiency for the shipping center. Nowadays, Nils spends his time napping in his office or out on the loading docks smoking.
Role:
Shipping Manager. Nils is in charge of the small warehouse where deliveries are packaged and shipped.
Unique Quirk:
Lethargic like a sloth. If anyone tries to make Nils go faster he will become even slower just to annoy them.

I see potential conflict with Drew and Nils over a stapler that was used and not properly returned, or a file sent to him in the wrong format/font. Oh, I love your character.

Reactions: Aois and Dunruffle
Love him! Can't wait to see how all these crazy nuts interact with each other.~

@Sakana

Hello!, I have finished my application. I noticed that Administrative Assistant does similar work as a Secretary. So I attempted to differentiate what her role is from "Drew's". If it is to confusing or doesn't work, I can always change her job. Thank you.

time to binge what I have left in Parks and Recreation to get into the quirky office mood

wish me luck

gXuQXqt.gif

and hopefully emily can bounce off the others well enough ;;

@Alis_Audāx, it should be fine. Just so long as they're both loopy!

@Crono, I'm just gonna go ahead and open sign-ups to everyone who's interested at this point. Go ahead and fill out a character sheet.

@xLarius, you can sign up if you want, though I think @Crow wanted to play the normal employee.

I can confirm, I hath reserveth the normal rookie.

Reactions: xLarius and Aois
Status
Not open for further replies.