Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
It depends sometimes I'll be on at two in the morning, sometimes I'll go to bed early just reply whenever.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
MAGIC SUPERNATURAL SCIFI SOMETIMES. (Fantasy mostly)
Hello everyone! I'm Slifer! It's nice to meet you all!
Ok, so I have a specific RP that I would like to try out with someone, if they're up for it. This one will be an MxM RP.

In this world there are Omega/Beta/Alpha dynamics, but with a twist. In this world, the Omegas are in charge instead of the Alphas due to a sudden shift in power after the last reigning Alpha lead them into war over nothing. During that war, he died, and the Omegas used the chance to take power since he had no living heirs, using their diplomacy, compromise, actual collaberation, comminication and their once seen as weak traits to their advantage. Now, in modern times, the Alphas are still the lowest class, seen as brutish and and animalistic, slaves to their hormones. This makes them angry, as they want to be in power again.

(MC) is an Omega, and a child of an important Omega official/Councilmember's son/Empress's son (Whichever you prefer) who generally likes to live a normal life, working for his parents and indulging in his favorite hobby, dance. (Or if you want to do something else, then tell me.)
(YC) is an angry Alpha who believes that the Alphas should be back in power, who's an important figure/leader of the Society of Alphas, (You can totally pick your own name for the group if you want.) the group of relatively dangerous revolutionaries that want Alphas back in power. He too is surprisngly good at dancing (or an another agreed upon activity), especially since it's not something that Alphas are known for being good at. They meet in said class of their favorite activity and soon they fall in love, not knowing who the other is.

Note- This RP will probably have darker themes inside of it as well as probably some betrayal considering that they are on opposite sides. This can be discussed later. PM me please if you're interested! Or Post. Whichever so long as you can contact me.

*This plot will not be mature/sexual for any Bluestar members that contact me. Any Redstars who contact me that are 18 and over should be ok.

This sound's pretty cool. I would love to discuss this with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.