MxM Incest

@Titanium how was I supposed to know that you'd want in on it? Well you can read up on the character and join in if you feel so inclined.

Is there room for any more new additions in this? ? I scanned over the ic a couple times coz it looked interesting sorry for ssounding like a creepy stalker-chan lol

@KuroHime I'm not sure at this point. There may be a way that we can work in another character, but I'm going to let Titanium have first dibs on this current open character.

Cool cool , let me know if another spot opens up, I'd love to be in a group M rp for a change!

Well, so I don't have to do so much! LOL! Well, I'm hoping to have a summary up - to help everyone keep up. :)

Nope, seems as though you will be mostly off the hook. A summary sounds like a good idea.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
How would you know? Esp ofcourse! Didn't you get those let me join vibes I was sendin'

well ill I read most of it I'll admit I did start skipping bits, but..who get to pick up at hot love scene!
anyway should I remake him with same name/similar appearance and what not or is yuki I okay with me just jumping into the spot?

also if you ever wanted to add more characters I got two words for you 'Love Child'

Shit, I lost my manual on that.

How would they mystically get a love child??

I think that it would be safer to do a character with similar appearance and same name. That way we aren't crossing their boundaries as a writer.

Ha ^^

i meant like their father would have had a love child. Not them. Lol

yeah that's what I thought cause he was her creation and all, I'll get onto it.

Oh, sorry it's late and I am clearly not thinking one hundred percent straight.

GREAT!!

Haha no worries

name:Jareth Fisher Winslow
looks:
381.jpg

Personality:
He is the over-protective big brother type, he has always been that way he always believed it to be his responsibility to keep them safe but these feelings begun to overflow not wanting others to touch them or become close to them, he felt possessive, it wasn't the type of feelings a brother should have he knew that and when he first let his restraint lift, when he first let himself touch cadence even if he had accepted it willingly he was never the same. There was feelings, a darkness he never let his brothers see, no he would never bother his brother's with his troubles after all he wanted them to see him as unbreakable, he wanted them to feel nothing but safe around him. Once his restraint was broken as long as his brothers didn't reject his touch he'd let himself sink deeper into his fantasies, into his brother's. He was the one to teach his brothers about the pleasures of a man and so he would always feel so,e sort of guilt, responsibility.

You're good to go

Cool then shall I continue from where yuki left off or kind of fade it out then start from after the sex scene?

Whichever you're more comfortable with.

I've already posted - I'm just waiting on Kronas...who's obviously stuck in Reality. It happens.

If nothing else, since Kronas is stuck right now, I can do a minor post to just skim over Eli and Kris' conversation and have Kris leave. You two can finish your scene, and we can just move the story along like Eli's sick and bedridden or something, until he returns.

Hm...well Titanium has been MIA from my other roleplay with him for a while so I think they might both be in reality. Which I totally understand. I was just trying to get reminders out.

my apologies everyone for the long delay, I will post this weekend , most likely Sunday :D

• Love
That's great! I was just doing a general bumping and reminding just so everyone was on the same page.