MxM Incest

I agree. :) Lolz Funny reaction XD hahaa

Just an FYI, I'm going to wait to post until Kronas returns.

Reactions: Yuki40
That's fine.

okay Sorry guys I'm having somewhat of a hectic week but the post shall be up shortly, thanks for your patience.

No problem. It happens to everyone.

So very sorry that I have not gotten around to a reply. Life has been a little hectic. @Yuki40 if you want to get a post up before I do that's fine. I will try to have one up either tonight or tomorrow.

Nah Ill just wait for you. :)

NP, we're all getting a dealing with that very same thing. You're good.

Just expressing that I'm slowly returning from the abyss that is my life. I'm hoping Kronas is able to return and post up. If not, then I'll go ahead and move Kris - anything to keep the story going.

@Kronas17 This is just a check up to make sure that you are still interested and that you will be getting a reply up. It's been about two weeks and I don't want too much time pass between posts if we are interested in doing this.

It has been expressed to me that we are no longer interested in continuing the rp. If this was a bigger group losing one person wouldn't matter, but everyone is important here so I will be shutting this down.

Um, well... I'm not sure who spoke for me, but they were very much mistaken. I know I haven't put my two cents into this decision, but I had no intentions of leaving the RP. Just saying... I like to speak for myself.

Sorry I am still interested in the Rp , some things have came up like classes and work but I haven't forgot . I will post later on Sunday if that's okay with everyone

Sorry I should have clarified it was Yuki that expressed the need to drop. I'm glad you are both still interested but I'm not sure we can continue without her character. We could put in some sort of mysterious death if you are really committed to continuing.

Well, that, or see if someone else is willing to take on an already existing charrie and make him their own. There's a few people who don't mind doing that, as long as they are able to recreate the charrie template - to make that charrie someone they can actually write for. They just have to keep the name. Then, all they have to do is just read up on what's going on and start from where Yuki ended. I would take him, but I'm already holding two charries on this and that's enough for me.

You can to a request in the Roleplay Talk Forum. You can also create a banner for it too, and add a request note on the first post of the OOC. I'll help out however I can.

I'll post something to the Roleplay Talk Forum and I'll update this thread. The banner may be way out of my league.

I can help ya with the banner. Just let me know if you want something on the banner. I'll post some pics on here so you can pick one that works for this story. Then, I'll either lay it out for you to see before submitting, or just submit the items & let them lay it out.

Either of those sound great. I don't really care what it looks like. I trust your ideas. Thanks so much for helping!

You should have just asked me reaper I love a good incest plus I was so bummed when I saw this earlier and it was full already. I mean a group incest ... Like how did I not think of this?

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym