MxM Incest

I edited my old post so that it fit a little better. Caden went into his room after Kris had already gone to his, but before Eli went to check on him and ended up taking a nap and sleeping through a bit. He woke up to find Jareth and Eli in the kitchen and that's where my new post started.

You can do that. I'm sure that it would be a great help for everyone. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Yuki40
Loved your Post So Much! Grim :D

Thanks! :D

did we change the order :( i was just about to post...

Right now the order is all willy nilly, but go ahead and make your post. Right now it's kind of you and me playing as the other two are playing at the same time.

Oh Okay Cool I just didnt want to Post over Kris or anything..so just being careful XD

Went back and edited and added more to my post :) just letting u all know.

I have to say I really like how this rp is coming along

That's great!!

Same here. Will be posting tomorrow. Internet is unpredictable on my phone right now.

isn't Jareth taking Caden out not Eli

Yeah only taking out Caden,

Oh, I've already posted recently on Brotherly Love, Yuki40. I'm waiting for Kronas to return to make his response. His schedule is a bit different.

So, honestly, you and Grim can run the date scene, cause Kronas and my postings had sort of time skipped to that evening. He had jumped it up slightly, and since Grim didn't say anything, I just went with it - jumping past Kris's three or four hours at work to bring him home. Our charries have pretty much finished their day and are home after work already. (Not quite sure if it's afternoon now or evening, but figured it was the afternoon.) Your guys are still on the morning date, will be finishing up and returning home.

Last edited:
Which means that I think it was my turn in our little back to forth part. So I'll reply sometime tonight.

• Love
please Take your time grim. :)

Once Caden and Jareth stumble into the house the times will line up so @Phi Chisym and @Kronas17 will be able to answer again.

Alright so is that now ,or two more Post;s :) Lolz. Oh do you want to fade to black or are you okay with explicit, I wasnt sure so i just want to ask before i get explicit on you there, you dont seem to mind, but i jsut want to check.

Explicit is fine. I think once you answer now we should give them a chance to react to what happened and then go from there.

• Love