Music and Romance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I would like to stay. I think Sophie would be glad about that too." She said, smiling. It was nice being in his arms, at first she expected to be afraid after finding out his secrets. Yet she wasn't, that must have meant she really loved him. In fact, she felt safe in his arms a feeling she has never had before. "If you would be watching the movie with me." She answered his question.

"That's perfectly fine. This way we can cuddle all night long. It gets lonesome when I'm the only single one, but now that I have you it's different." He enjoyed holding her close it felt like years of pain have gone at last. "Let's go watch. They got popcorn ready." he said as led her downstairs.

Roxie pulled her head up, smiling. His words had her laugh a bit as she nodded. "Okay." She slowly went for his hand, pulling her figures through his. "I'd love for us to cuddle."

He stood up and led her down stairs, their fingers still intertwined. "As would I." They found a spot on the couch and he placed a blanket over the two of them. The others noticed a change in their attitudes between the two of them. "So are you two lovebirds now?" Nicolas smiled and nodded. "Indeed we are and she knows my secrets and she swore not to tell the public."

Roxie looked at the others. At first she was paying too much attention to the fact that her hands were in his to realize they had made it to the others. "Oh haha...yeah." She replied to them. "Don't worry, I won't ever say anything." Now she was too distracted cuddling with him.

Nicolas pulled her closer to him once they got comfortable on the couch.

Roxie was being pulled closer to him, it made her smile. She looked up at him, tearing her gaze away from the movie. She wasn't really watching it anyway, she was still to focused on being in his arms. She felt perfect there, so much that she could easily relax in his arms.

He ran his fingers through her hair gently noticing how much she was loving this. No words were said between them. They were perfect together, he felt he could be himself and not have to hide anymore.

Roxie leaned her head against his chest, a smile on her face. She still blushed a little being so close to him at that time but it wasn't from nervousness at all. She was just happy about being with him.

He smiled softly as he watched the movie, his arm wrapped around her as the blanket provided them warmth. The others were in complete silence since no one was really paying attention to the movie.

Roxie's eyes began to open and close slowly. She would have never done any of this before, in all honesty she used to have problems with trusting people. That would have been her parents fault but the whole time, even from the beginning, Nicolas was someone she could trust.

He kissed her forehead. "Falling asleep, love?" he asked noticing how tired she was. "Come on I'm getting tired too and the others are also making their way to their rooms." Nicolas yawned and stretched before carrying Roxie up to the room.

Roxie could feel herself being carried. She opened her eyes a little, seeing Nicolas taking her the room. She nodded to answer his question. "Been a long day I guess." She got out, though it was only whisper. "A perfect day."

"Yes it has been a long and perfect day." he remarked in a whisper. Once in the room, he got her out of her clothes and into a t-shirt that could fit her. He wanted her to be comfortable as much as possible. His heart belonged to her now and wanted everything to be almost perfect. "I'll have the limo driver take you and Sophie to work and school in the morning. Afterwards if you want I'll come pick the both of you up."

"Okay." She whispered. "Sounds goo do to me." She moved around on the bed slowly, trying to get the covers on her. Being half asleep, it was hard to pay any attention to what you were doing. She rested her head on the pillow.

Nicolas got ready for bed and crawled in next to her pulling the covers over her noticing that she was having trouble getting them on her. He watched her sleep for a bit before he started to pass out.

Roxie unconsciously moved closer to him. "Nicolas." She whispered, practically asleep. She smiled. "I love you."

He welcomed her getting closer to him. "Yes, my darling Roxie. I love you too and I always will." he whispered back as leaned in to kiss her goodnight.

She blushed as he kissed her again. "Night." She said, just before she fell asleep.

"Good night, love." He pulled her close as she slept and started to doze off.

Status
Not open for further replies.