Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, Ciel accidentally dropped her whip while on the way to where she was now with Yuka, Claptrap, and Marcus. Whoops. My, my. What a shame indeed.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Teresa, breathing light, managed a glance at the woman taking her hand, blinking a bit. She didn't recognize the woman.. But regardless, she managed the slightest nod of appreciation.. Understanding. If she weren't in so much pain and could think clearly, she'd have said or done more. But she didn't.. She couldn't. It was all she had.

She let her eyes flick to Ryu, smile still not fading despite his words. "And I'm responsible for the end of your.. Sick... Game...." she managed to whisper, hoarsely. "If I'm going to hell... At least.. You're... Going... With...." she muttered, before going into a fit of coughing, a little blood seeping from her mouth. "Hzzzgn.."

Suddenly, despite the immense pain the action caused, Teresa's head snapped to the side at the familiar voice of the wolf pup she'd saved prior. Her smile widened, and weakly, hand shaking with pain and effort, she went to caringly pet the canine. "Shh.. It's okay.." she coaxed. "Don't worry, little guy.. I'll be back... I... Promi-...." Before she could finish the thought, the very little amount of life remaining in her eyes faded, and the gentle and reassuring way she'd been stroking the wolf ceased as her hand and the rest of her body stilled.

tumblr_nioj7eoVT31rhuy99o9_r1_500.gif

It's okay, Little Guy... It'll be alright.

Frank looked down at her, a little flicker of light going away in her. "Just rest, you hear? Just go to sleep.." He looked, and stared, and pondered. He had no words, no tears, nothing. He had the thousand mile stare, directly at her eyes. "She could've been someone." He took off his service cap, and laid it on the floor, his hand still tightly holding her limp and dead hand, like a father would to his son being killed. He sighed a deep sigh of sorrow, gently placing it down on the ground as his hand gently pulled down her eyelids to a restful sleep. "Goodnight." He whispered sorrowfuly.

"Goodnight..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Teresa, breathing light, managed a glance at the woman taking her hand, blinking a bit. She didn't recognize the woman.. But regardless, she managed the slightest nod of appreciation.. Understanding. If she weren't in so much pain and could think clearly, she'd have said or done more. But she didn't.. She couldn't. It was all she had.

She let her eyes flick to Ryu, smile still not fading despite his words. "And I'm responsible for the end of your.. Sick... Game...." she managed to whisper, hoarsely. "If I'm going to hell... At least.. You're... Going... With...." she muttered, before going into a fit of coughing, a little blood seeping from her mouth. "Hzzzgn.."

Things were getting hazy by the time Reagan had settled next to her, but regardless, she managed to look at him. "Good.. To know..." she muttered. "I'm.. Teresa," she managed.

Suddenly, despite the immense pain the action caused, Teresa's head snapped to the side at the familiar voice of the wolf pup she'd saved prior. Her smile widened, and weakly, hand shaking with pain and effort, she went to caringly pet the canine. "Shh.. It's okay.." she coaxed. "Don't worry, little guy.. I'll be back... I... Promi-...." Before she could finish the thought, the very little amount of life remaining in her eyes faded, and the gentle and reassuring way she'd been stroking the wolf ceased as her hand and the rest of her body stilled.

It's okay, Little Guy... It'll be alright.

Ryu smiled a bit at the girl next to him. Teresa huh? He thought. "Y-Yeah.... You did..." He mumbled softly as he coughed again, blood pouring from the wound in his abdomen. He looked over at the male that had spoke, harshly, to him. He chuckled. "It's fine by me, I've reserved my spot in hell, and I gladly accept it. My name.... My name, is Ryu Keiko. And I'm actually... Glad to have died." he mumbled, as the light faded from his eyes.

As he laid there, his thoughts began to wander, going through his memories of his home and how life was back in Galaya, before... This whole Neikan thing. He smiled, remembering the local kids, how he used to always look forward to playing with them, and getting them out of he grownups' hair. As he laid there, a tear started to stream down his face as he let the memories take over. Before long, he was finally crying, though still smiling. I lived.... He thought. "A happy..... Life..." he mumbled, looking over at the girl, that stopped him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @Mari @Savvy Savant

(Ten points to however knows where this song is from btw.... And I'm going through some feels right now. Lol)

Last edited:
Emma Frost could only look on at the tragedy that occurred. Could it have been avoided? Was Teresa right in going that far? There was no way to really know, right now.

She simply bowed her head, and kept it there for a while, and closed her eyes. She had seen her share of death and sorrow, and this kind of scene was all too familiar to her.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Savvy Savant @Ryu Keiko

Reactions: Ryu Keiko
Chandra watched painfully as Teresa's life slipped away from her body, giving a slight choked sob as she saw the pup
She was human, after all

She could act like some kind of untouchable, indestructible, all powerful Planeswalker...but she was a lonely, scared little girl who missed her lover

And to see such a display...it hurt her...it cut deep
She reached out a gloved hand to pet the wolf gently "There, there...little guy" she whispered quietly

@Savvy Savant
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Chapter 7: The Price We Paid

Bloodshed.

For those who wanted to avoid it, they would be disappointed.

If anyone craved it, their desires were granted.

The group inside the maze of the garden found themselves shocked to discover Big Sister, whom they had believed to be their friend and ally, had another identity as Mikasa Ackerman. In a bloody rampage, this traitor ended the lives of many players. She killed Susan, Chrom, Hurly, Wander, and Guy Noir.

Shiki Tohno broke into the reapers' game and attempted to stop the battle between Mikasa, Chandra, and the others, only to watch Mikasa's inevitable death.

Mikasa was the first traitor to perish.

She wasn't the last either.

Teresa, desperate to avenge Ash and save her remaining companion Jenny, challenged Ryu Keiko. Their battle ended up being to the death; both of them died.

The players within the game weren't the only ones facing challenges either...

...Meanwhile, with the afterlife group...

Tokyu+Toyoko+Line.jpg

The group of players who found themselves dead were tasked with locating a young man named Joshua who--according to the reapers--had broken into the world of the game and was working together with the demon who had been causing problems for their game. Minato single handedly captured Joshua and chose to deliver him to the reapers along with Marie. When they arrived back inside the room from which they had come, Konishi was there to greet them.

Konishi.jpg

"Excellent work, my reaper recruits. I can hardly believe you've actually managed to do it. I suppose I underestimated your strength."

She stepped forward and took Joshua from them, shaking him hard to wake him up.

"Time to talk, intruder."

twewy06.png

Josh grunted and opened his eyes, glaring at Konishi. "N-Ngh, you and the other reapers are fools, Konishi. I'm not the one who is assisting the demon. I'm on your side, although I don't expect you to believe it without proof. If all of you are so very desperate for proof, I guess I have no choice but to give it. I want to speak with The Conductor. He will be able to tell you that I'm not the intruder. Let me talk to John..."

Konishi blinked in surprise, wondering how he knew her name or even about The Conductor.

"Actually, I was planning on calling him. He was the one who wanted us to hunt for you in the first place."

Joshua's eyes widened. "He called you? But that can't be... he... knows about me. He knows what I'm doing. He wouldn't attack his ally; it doesn't make sense..."

The young man shot a look over to the others, almost begging for help. "Minato, Marie, please..."

Konishi shrugged. "I honestly don't believe a word you're saying right now. You're likely just making up some story in order to escape, but I'll play along; I'll tell him to come here."

"No need."

A new voice rung out in the room, a new, yet familiar voice. Although, those of the afterlife wouldn't recognize the voice. After all, they hadn't been around to catch a glimpse of The Conductor when he murdered Uzuki and Kariya earlier on.

The man stepped out in full view of the others.

1890045-john_white_is_the_beast.jpg

"I thought I'd pop in for a surprise visit to see how you were coming along with what I asked of you, Miss Konishi. It appears you were quite successful. Before the boy fills anyone's heads with more lies, I'll ask you to hand him over to me."

"John!" Joshua hissed, glaring at the man. "What the hell are you doing!? Let me go! you know fully well I'm not the intruder who broke into this game in order to make an opening for that demon to cause so much destruction. Why would I do such a thing to my own game. You know very well who I am."

"Of course I do, boy."

John's hand suddenly morphed into a rock-hard, glowing red fist. With his first, John punched Joshua so hard in the face blood began to drip from his nose.

Joshua groaned. "If you know who I am, then why are you doing this?"

The man smirked. "Well, since my plan is coming together quite nicely I feel there really is no reason to hide what exactly is going on anymore. I'm sure everyone has been confused for quite some time. Why don't I just lay all the cards out on the table?" he said with a smirk. "You're not responsible for letting the demon invade the game." He gripped onto Joshua's chin, forcing the young man to look at him.

"I am."

He chuckled. "Don't look so surprised either. You picked me as your second in command, to be your Conductor, but I only ever accepted for one reason. I need your power. Every reaper knows that the true creator of the game, The Composer--you--will lose his power to the person who kills him. But you've been impossible to kill in the past. I've even looked into other multiverses were people like Neku Sakuraba have attempted to kill you and have failed. However, after a long time of searching I've finally found a way. There is a demon out there... an arch demon named Akibahara who intends to rule the multiverse. I told him that I want the power of The Composer for myself, so he promised to help me get it in exchange for me helping him when I obtained the power. The Composer has the power to raise the dead. So, as pay for his help, I will raise an army of the dead to fight on his side."

"I allowed the demon into this game so he could search for your weakness, Joshua. I knew it would take some time though, and I didn't want anyone to find out what I was up to while this demon was searching or his search could've been halted. So I recruited a few players from the reapers' game to help me distract the players and reapers by slowly killing off their allies. It's a shame that Ryu Keiko and Mikasa Ackerman have been discovered, however, there are still two more traitors who have yet to be discovered and are still helping me. But anyhow, enough time has passed. Akibahara has told me the secret of how to kill you and I intend to do it, Composer," he said, gripping Joshua by the throat.

Joshua glared daggers at the man. "The other players will try to stop you. You're ruining their reapers' game and I doubt they'll take kindly to it."

John chuckled again. "They can try if they would like, but I'm far too powerful to stop now. Akibahara has granted me more power in order to accomplish this task. All of you are doomed."

Joshua struggled in attempt to pull away from the man. "What do you even need power like that for? Where you came from as a human, you were The Beast, the most powerful being in the world."

John grumbled. "And yet I was still killed by that fool, Cole Macgrath. All I wanted was for the world to be full of conduits--superhumans--and for the average humans to die. But Cole killed me instead of embracing what could have been. With your powers, I shall raise all of the dead superhumans Cole caused to die along with me. Together, we will create a new era where the living will bow before the dead! Now, witness my power!"

John lifted a hand, creating a black hole in the ceiling above the group. Before anyone could move or say anything else, John grabbed Joshua and jumped through the black hole. As for the others, the hole began to swallow them all..

...Meanwhile, with reaper's game group...

The group was quiet, trying to cope with the mindf*ck troubles they had faced earlier.

Asha and Crono moved forward to examine the body of Mikasa, finding a red pin--the mark of a traitor--on her body along with a note.

twewy___pin__228___red_skull_by_thewolfendswithyou-d7hrczz.jpg

The note reads:

My name is John White. I am what is called The Conductor, or second in command, of the Reapers' Game. The first in charge is known as The Composer. He is the most powerful reaper in existence and is the one with the power to bring others back to life. But we'll get back to him later. As I'm sure you all know, you've been chosen to take part in this game. However, before the game starts, I have gathered you all here together because each and every one of you has agreed to work undercover for me, slowly gaining the trust of the other players and killing them off. I intend to corrupt this game--with the help of a demon friend of mine--while the traitors distract the other reapers and players. Nobody else will know what is going on. And my reason for corrupting the game is this: to weaken and kill the Composer. The one who kills the composer gains his powers. With his powers, I will bring all of you back to life as thanks for helping me with no strings attached. I won't be like this pompous man who thinks you must be judged by playing some game in order to come back to life. I'll revive you for helping me. And I'll give you anything else you could desire in return for helping me as well. It's time we of the afterlife took more power for ourselves

After reading the note, the players glanced down at the palms of their hands.

Thirty seconds remained on their clocks until they were to be erased...

Their battle with Mikasa had cost them all of their time.

The end had come.

If any of the players were had friends or people they cared about, they hugged them and waited, watching their clocks count down toward zero...

The players were surprised.

Each and every one of their clocks were stopped as if something had paused the reapers' game altogether. Looking up, they could then see that a strange, black hole had appeared in the sky. Before they could question it, the hole began to suck everyone inside of it like a vacuum cleaner drawing in dirt.

The group blacked out.

latest

When they awoke, they found themselves in a giant, rundown city they didn't recognize at all. They appeared right next to a big Hospital building. Even those who had previously been in the afterlife (Minato, Marie, Pyrrha, Jodie, Elizabeth, and The Joker) were bag with the players.

A sense of dread filled the group.

John was responsible for bringing them to this place. It had nothing to do with the reapers.

Tomorrow, the new afterlife group and the city will be updated! For now, please feel free to interact with each other and enter the hospital!

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)

@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)

@Jenny as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji)
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady)

@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E

@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)
@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)

@ResistingTheEnlightened as Commissioner Franklin Fitzgerald Reagan (Blue Bloods)

Eliminated
Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED!

Shiki Misaki - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Silver - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Rocket - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Lorne Malvo - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Gajeel Redfox - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Jorik Goringtove - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Pyrrha Nikos - MURDERED! INNOCENT! STRANGLED AND SHOT!
Kanye West - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRUTALLY KILLED!
The Joker - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Elizabeth - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Jodie Holmes - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Levy McGarden - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Eevee - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
William Maxwell Carter - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Marie - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT!
Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT!
P.E.T.E - INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
Gabriel - INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
Celeste - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED!
Ash Williams - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Susan Ashworth - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Chrom - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Hurley - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Guy Noir - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Wander - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
'Big Sister' Mikasa Ackerman - GUILTY! KILLED BY THE PLAYERS!
Ryu Keiko - GUILTY! KILLED BY TERESA!
Teresa Agnes - INNOCENT! KILLED BY RYU!

Asha looked around. "If my past experiences are anything to be believed, we should head inside before the caustic rains start."

He headed towards the hospital.

Emma Frost lost her partner, to her dismay. "All alone again, I suppose?" she said to herself as she made her way to the hospital. "Such a dreary game this is."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Round 7: The Price We Paid

Bloodshed.

a-mikasa_ackerman-1565590.jpg

The group inside the maze of the garden found themselves shocked to discover Big Sister, whom they had believed to be their friend and ally, had another identity as Mikasa Ackerman. In a bloody rampage, this traitor ended the lives of many players. She killed Susan, Chrom, Hurly, Wander, and Guy Noir.

Shiki Tohno broke into the reapers' game and attempted to stop the battle between Mikasa, Chandra, and the others, only to watch Mikasa's inevitable death.

Teresa, desperate to avenge Ash and save her remaining companion Jenny, challenged Ryu Keiko. Their battle ended up being to the death; both of them died.

Tokyu+Toyoko+Line.jpg

The group of players who found themselves dead were tasked with locating a young man named Joshua who--according to the reapers--had broken into the world of the game and was working together with the demon who had been causing problems for their game. Minato single handedly captured Joshua and chose to deliver him to the reapers along with Marie. When they arrived back inside the room from which they had come, Konishi was there to greet them.

konishi03-1.jpg

"Excellent work, my reaper recruits. I can hardly believe you've actually managed to do it. I suppose I underestimated your strength."

twewy06.png

Josh grunted and opened his eyes, glaring at Konishi. "N-Ngh, you and the other reapers are fools, Konishi. I'm not the one who is assisting the demon. I'm on your side, although I don't expect you to believe it without proof. If all of you are so very desperate for proof, I guess I have no choice but to give it. I want to speak with The Conductor. He will be able to tell you that I'm not the intruder. Let me talk to John..."

Konishi blinked in surprise, wondering how he knew her name or even about The Conductor.

"Actually, I was planning on calling him. He was the one who wanted us to hunt for you in the first place."

Joshua's eyes widened. "He called you? But that can't be... he... knows about me. He knows what I'm doing. He wouldn't attack his ally; it doesn't make sense..."

The young man shot a look over to the others, almost begging for help. "Minato, Marie, please..."

Konishi shrugged. "I honestly don't believe a word you're saying right now. You're likely just making up some story in order to escape, but I'll play along; I'll tell him to come here."

"No need."

A new voice rung out in the room, a new, yet familiar voice. Although, those of the afterlife wouldn't recognize the voice. After all, they hadn't been around to catch a glimpse of The Conductor when he murdered Uzuki and Kariya earlier on.

"I thought I'd pop in for a surprise visit to see how you were coming along with what I asked of you, Miss Konishi. It appears you were quite successful. Before the boy fills anyone's heads with more lies, I'll ask you to hand him over to me."

"John!" Joshua hissed, glaring at the man. "What the hell are you doing!? Let me go! you know fully well I'm not the intruder who broke into this game in order to make an opening for that demon to cause so much destruction. Why would I do such a thing to my own game. You know very well who I am."

"Of course I do, boy."

John's hand suddenly morphed into a rock-hard, glowing red fist. With his first, John punched Joshua so hard in the face blood began to drip from his nose.

The man smirked. "Well, since my plan is coming together quite nicely I feel there really is no reason to hide what exactly is going on anymore. I'm sure everyone has been confused for quite some time. Why don't I just lay all the cards out on the table?" he said with a smirk. "You're not responsible for letting the demon invade the game." He gripped onto Joshua's chin, forcing the young man to look at him.

"I am."

He chuckled. "Don't look so surprised either. You picked me as your second in command, to be your Conductor, but I only ever accepted for one reason. I need your power. Every reaper knows that the true creator of the game, The Composer--you--will lose his power to the person who kills him. But you've been impossible to kill in the past. I've even looked into other multiverses were people like Neku Sakuraba have attempted to kill you and have failed. However, after a long time of searching I've finally found a way. There is a demon out there... an arch demon named Akibahara who intends to rule the multiverse. I told him that I want the power of The Composer for myself, so he promised to help me get it in exchange for me helping him when I obtained the power. The Composer has the power to raise the dead. So, as pay for his help, I will raise an army of the dead to fight on his side."

"I allowed the demon into this game so he could search for your weakness, Joshua. I knew it would take some time though, and I didn't want anyone to find out what I was up to while this demon was searching or his search could've been halted. So I recruited a few players from the reapers' game to help me distract the players and reapers by slowly killing off their allies. It's a shame that Ryu Keiko and Mikasa Ackerman have been discovered, however, there are still two more traitors who have yet to be discovered and are still helping me. But anyhow, enough time has passed. Akibahara has told me the secret of how to kill you and I intend to do it, Composer," he said, gripping Joshua by the throat.

Joshua glared daggers at the man. "The other players will try to stop you. You're ruining their reapers' game and I doubt they'll take kindly to it."

John chuckled again. "They can try if they would like, but I'm far too powerful to stop now. Akibahara has granted me more power in order to accomplish this task. All of you are doomed."

Joshua struggled in attempt to pull away from the man. "What do you even need power like that for? Where you came from as a human, you were The Beast, the most powerful being in the world."

John grumbled. "And yet I was still killed by that fool, Cole Macgrath. All I wanted was for the world to be full of conduits--superhumans--and for the average humans to die. But Cole killed me instead of embracing what could have been. With your powers, I shall raise all of the dead superhumans Cole caused to die along with me. Together, we will create a new era where the living will bow before the dead! Now, witness my power!"

John lifted a hand, creating a black hole in the ceiling above the group. Before anyone could move or say anything else, John grabbed Joshua and jumped through the black hole. As for the others, the hole began to swallow them all..

The group was quiet, trying to cope with the mindf*ck troubles they had faced earlier.

Asha and Crono moved forward to examine the body of Mikasa, finding a red pin--the mark of a traitor--on her body along with a note.

The note reads:

My name is John White. I am what is called The Conductor, or second in command, of the Reapers' Game. The first in charge is known as The Composer. He is the most powerful reaper in existence and is the one with the power to bring others back to life. But we'll get back to him later. As I'm sure you all know, you've been chosen to take part in this game. However, before the game starts, I have gathered you all here together because each and every one of you has agreed to work undercover for me, slowly gaining the trust of the other players and killing them off. I intend to corrupt this game--with the help of a demon friend of mine--while the traitors distract the other reapers and players. Nobody else will know what is going on. And my reason for corrupting the game is this: to weaken and kill the Composer. The one who kills the composer gains his powers. With his powers, I will bring all of you back to life as thanks for helping me with no strings attached. I won't be like this pompous man who thinks you must be judged by playing some game in order to come back to life. I'll revive you for helping me. And I'll give you anything else you could desire in return for helping me as well. It's time we of the afterlife took more power for ourselves

The end had come.

If any of the players were had friends or people they cared about, they hugged them and waited, watching their clocks count down toward zero...

Each and every one of their clocks were stopped as if something had paused the reapers' game altogether. Looking up, they could then see that a strange, black hole had appeared in the sky. Before they could question it, the hole began to suck everyone inside of it like a vacuum cleaner drawing in dirt.

The group blacked out.

latest

When they awoke, they found themselves in a giant, rundown city they didn't recognize at all. They appeared right next to a big Hospital building. Even those who had previously been in the afterlife (Minato, Marie, Pyrrha, Jodie, Elizabeth, and The Joker) were bag with the players.

John was responsible for bringing them to this place. It had nothing to do with the reapers.

Tomorrow, the new afterlife group and the city will be updated! For now, please feel free to interact with each other and enter the hospital!

Cast:

@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)

@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E

@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)

@ResistingTheEnlightened as Commissioner Franklin Fitzgerald Reagan (Blue Bloods)

Eliminated

Susan Ashworth - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED DURING BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Pyrrha landed on her feet, sword and shield in hand. She looked around, her black wings folding behind her, And then.... her eyes fell upon... her. Losing care for anything the Reaper's had told her, she pulled off her hood, running towards Chandra, throwing herself against the red-headed pyromancer, wrapping her arms around her. A small, soft whisper of "Chandra", was all she could manage at the moment, as she held her lover in her arms. "I love you," was the next thing she whispered, as she felt tears welling up in her eyes.

@DapperDogman

Chandra was about to start walking when she felt a body collide with hers, someone she didn't quite recognize, but that would be due to the disguise that had been placed on her by the reapers
"Wh-Who are you?" she whispers quietly as she stares at her lover, under the guise of Ruby Rose

The confession of love certainly took her off guard, too...so she may as well make it clear she had her eyes on only one person

"And er...I already kinda have someone...you may have seen her...luscious red hair, soft, flawless skin, eyes you could get lost in for an eternity..." she blushes faintly as she realizes the things she'd just said

She was lucky Pyrrha didn't hear that stuff...

@SirDerpingtonIV

Garrus was alone, confused, and frankly, tired at this stupid reapers game, it's like walking through one of those creepy orphanages. With all those people trying to kill each other, it be like just pure bloodshed. Thank goodness he missed it all for some oxyclean. What it'll be used for... The world may never know. he'll just have to find out then, The hospital is pretty clean, he could use it there, so he went there.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Bloodshed.

Tokyu+Toyoko+Line.jpg

konishi03-1.jpg

twewy06.png

"No need."

"Of course I do, boy."

"I am."

The note reads:

The end had come.

The group blacked out.

latest

Cast:

@froggy as P.E.T.E

@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko

Eliminated

Given on what had occurred to them... Yuka was obviously terrified, staying close to those that she had known for a time, such as Ciel and Marcus. While she had a trembling voice, quivering with the urge to cry in fear of all of this right now, she spoke under her trembling whimpers,"... I want to go home... why do so many people have to die?... it's not right..."

@Verite @Wedge Antilles

"Where am I...?" Minato choked out, looking around the hospital. His mind was overtaxed, trying to process what they had seen and heard. Joshua... was the Composer, the person who made the games. He's the one who gave us second chances. He was only trying to help us. That means... We were betrayed. An animalistic growl was the only sign that Minato was upset, but inside, he was furious as memories as Ikutsuki came to mind. Just to benefit themselves, both of them! I can't let the Beast win, not after what he's done to us and Joshua!

Minato's mind began making plans, contemplating ways to defeat the Beast's powers. He would need others to help him, not just his sword. Time to get Ciel and Marie on my side, along with Rocket and Yuka. I can trust them better than the others so they'll be a good start.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Xibilation @Raven

Jodie and Elizabeth had no time to react, Jodie only managed to get one foot away from the group as the black hole grew, its vacuum like power lifting her from her feet, and into the endless void. Elizabeth was frozen as it lifted her, taking her into the void.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Claptrap awoke with a groan, Feeling the Panic he felt still with him after he was sucked into the Black hole, Along with the others.

Clasping his head area, He jumped up back alive to his perky self once more. "Hey! We're not dead! Take that, Reapers!" Claptrap taunted to the sky.

Claptrap Glanced around to discover himself in an desolate area with a rather large Hospital building sitting at the side, And most of the Players laying upon the ground, Some awake and breathing, Some still Unconscious.

"Where are we now? This is all seems a bit Deja Vu here..." Claptrap pondered, He sat idle for the others to wake up or somebody to interact with him.

@Anyone who wants to be Claptrap's Minion

Bloodshed.

Tokyu+Toyoko+Line.jpg

konishi03-1.jpg

twewy06.png

"No need."

"Of course I do, boy."

"I am."

The note reads:

The end had come.

The group blacked out.

latest

Cast:

@froggy as P.E.T.E

@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko

Eliminated

Marie had only been able to stand and watch in shock at the scene that had happened before her. Information about Joshua and John had flooded into her head and she was severely overwhelmed. Tears had pooled into her eyes.

She... She was responsible for Joshua's death. She was responsible for Joshua's death.

I am responsible for Joshua's death.

She stumbled back from the black hole, a small cry escaping her throat. Her hands wrapped around her throat, watching the two men disappear. It was almost as if the pain from getting her throat slit was still there. She shut her eyes. Guilt slashed through her. That... That horrible man was getting power and killing Joshua.

And it was her fault.

~.~.~

"Where am I...?" Minato choked out, looking around the hospital. His mind was overtaxed, trying to process what they had seen and heard. Joshua... was the real Conducter. He was only trying to help us. That means... We were betrayed. An animalistic growl was the only sign that Minato was upset, but inside, he was furious as memories as Ikutsuki came to mind. Just to benefit themselves, both of them! I can't let the Beast win, not after what's done!

Minato's mind began making plans, contemplating ways to defeat the Beast's powers. He would need others to help him, not just his sword. Time to get Ciel and Marie on my side, along with Rocket and Yuka. I can trust them better than the others so they'll be a good start.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Xibilation @Raven

When Marie opened her eyes, she wasn't in the same place. The faint scent of smoke filled her nose, and the smoke itself lightly burned her lungs. Rundown buildings surrounded her, but that wasn't the only thing.

Players.

Not everybody waking around her had wings. Marie looked around, seeing the faintly familiar faces around her. As her eyes skimmed the crowd, one face stood out more than the rest. She sharply inhaled. Relief, exhaustion, happiness, and God knows what other emotions smacked her in the face. Her heart was doing gymnastics inside of her chest from all of the overwhelming things that had just happened and were happening. The eyes of the familiar man slowly opened, not finding hers. She took a step towards him.

"M-Marcus?"

It was almost a mumble, too quiet for him to have possibly heard. She tried to talk past the lump in her throat, the past events still haunting her despite her relief of seeing him.

"Marcus?" She was positive she had spoken loud enough. She thought he could hear her. Hope, exhaustion, and grief all battled on her pale, beautiful face. She slowly started walking towards him.

@Wedge Antilles

"As am I." Emma would find Thanos walking next to her heading towards the hospital as well. "Perhaps we could join in a beneficiary alliance to regain access to our pins?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Mari
Emma Frost looked at Thanos. "Ah," she said, remembering his face and name from news and files when she access to such things at Westchester. "One who needs no introduction from me, I suppose. Refreshing in a way." She continued to walk, without stopping. Part her liked it, an enemy of her enemies. The other part just said... enemy.

"I suppose an unusual situation requires unusual tactics," she mused, "so, very well, an alliance it is."

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Chandra was about to start walking when she felt a body collide with hers, someone she didn't quite recognize, but that would be due to the disguise that had been placed on her by the reapers
"Wh-Who are you?" she whispers quietly as she stares at her lover, under the guise of Ruby Rose

The confession of love certainly took her off guard, too...so she may as well make it clear she had her eyes on only one person

"And er...I already kinda have someone...you may have seen her...luscious red hair, soft, flawless skin, eyes you could get lost in for an eternity..." she blushes faintly as she realizes the things she'd just said

She was lucky Pyrrha didn't hear that stuff...

@SirDerpingtonIV
"Chandra! I-it's me! Pyrrha Nikos!" she said, as she stepped back slightly, her face going red, tears in her eyes. She heard all the things Chandra said about her, and she blushed even more. She couldn't remember how to take off the disguise. "Do you really think I'm that beautiful?" she asked shyly, before shaking her head. "Wait, wait. The disguise. The Reapers but a disguise on me so you guys wouldn't know it it's me. But I....I can't remember how to take it off," she admitted with a sigh.

When Marie opened her eyes, she wasn't in the same place. The faint scent of smoke filled her nose, and the smoke itself lightly burned her lungs. Rundown buildings surrounded her, but that wasn't the only thing.

Players.

Not everybody waking around her had wings. Marie looked around, seeing the faintly familiar faces around her. As her eyes skimmed the crowd, one face stood out more than the rest. She sharply inhaled. Relief, exhaustion, happiness, and God knows what other emotions smacked her in the face. Her heart was doing gymnastics inside of her chest from all of the overwhelming things that had just happened and were happening. The eyes of the familiar man slowly opened, not finding hers. She took a step towards him.

"M-Marcus?"

It was almost a mumble, too quiet for him to have possibly heard. She tried to talk past the lump in her throat, the past events still haunting her despite her relief of seeing him.

"Marcus?" She was positive she had spoken loud enough. She thought he could hear her. Hope, exhaustion, and grief all battled on her pale, beautiful face. She slowly started walking towards him.

@Wedge Antilles
Marcus Wright was about to console and comfort Yuka for the umpteenth time, but he was interrupted by a familiar voice. "Marie?" he said, as he saw her. It definitely was her, he thought she was dead, but despite any doubts that lingered in his subconscious, his eyes and brain were telling him, she was the genuine article.

He walked over to her and hugged her. "How is this possible?" he whispered into her ear. And, in that position, it was only then he noticed there was a physical change in her. "Nice wings."

@Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.