Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie winced when Joshua was stabbed. She had never liked pain or stabbing. Or blood. As the whole fight had gone on, she had used her Shout pin to stop any flying objects from hitting herself, probably helping the others, too. Her Cornered Rat pin helped veer off the light beams. She had followed behind quickly, though didn't stay with the fight. She slowed to a stop as Minato tied Joshua's hands together. He took off with a whoosh, menacing, black reaper wings pushing him off, frowning when she remembered she had them, too. She glanced back at the others quickly before looking back up at the sky. She took off and started to search for the door with Minato.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@AFTERLIFE GROUP
Looking back at Marie, Minato nodded at the sight of the girl being unwounded, "Glad to see someone else can fight or at least dodge some attacks. Any idea where the others went while we did the hard labor?"

@Xibilation

Looking back at Marie, Minato nodded at the sight of the girl being unwounded, "Glad to see someone else can fight or at least dodge some attacks. Any idea where the others went while we did the hard labor?"

@Xibilation
Marie glanced at the ground to look for them, frowning. "No, I do not. I think they were behind me, but I am not sure." She glanced at Joshua. "Will he be okay? That is a lot of blood." She wanted to help tend to his shoulder, but seeing as they were flying pretty fast, it wasn't a great idea.​

Minato shrugged, "I've had worse happen and survived for longer periods of time. Besides, after the trouble he put us through... Then again, we do need him alive," a sigh escaped his lips as he landed on one of the nearby buildings, "Can you patch him up quick? I really don't want to waste too much time."

@Xibilation @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Minato shrugged, "I've had worse happen and survived for longer periods of time. Besides, after the trouble he put us through... Then again, we do need him alive," a sigh escaped his lips as he landed on one of the nearby buildings, "Can you patch him up quick? I really don't want to waste too much time."

@Xibilation @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Marie nodded, landing a little clumsily on the building, but slowly getting used to the whole wings thing. She walked over to Joshua, kneeling beside the tied up boy. At the same time, she tried to keep a distance. He may try to pull something, and she didn't want that. She pinched the material of his shirt a little way from the wound and slowly pulled up to make it unstuck from his wet blood. She winced, even though she wasn't the one in pain. Her eyebrows creased together as she tried to think. Then, she sighed.

"Minato, may I use your sword to cut off the sleeve. Or... Maybe you could do that. I am not very experienced." She slightly pulled at it again. "I may use it to wrap the wound and so it doesn't cause him more pain." Not that he deserved it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"I've got it, Marie," Minato replied, coming close to the woman and setting to work. Being careful not to ruin the fabric, he cut the sleeve and handed the rag to Marie, "Careful not to get any blood on you. I doubt you want to deal with that mess anymore than I do."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Xibilation

Ryu smirked and laughed as he saw her use his Lightning Storm pin to encase the blade she held in electricity. "Ohh~ I see you aren't new to this~" he cooed as he flipped back, narrowly dodging the humming blade as he did so. He laughed as he dashed his way back to the girl, moving quickly, being so light and thin. "He branded his blade, ready to strike a blow against her chest as he did so, wanting to cut at a diagonal upward.

Does Ryu succeed in his blow?

Even = Success
Odd = Fail
latest

Teresa huffed, dancing gracefully away from his blade, electricity still cracking around her own. "Yeah.. I do," she retaliated, going for another jab at the same area. Her eyes remained narrowed at the male, and rage still burned with passion in them. "An' you swing like a boy," she taunted, spitting at him as she moved.

Odd roll = success
Even roll = failure

@Ryu Keiko @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
"I've got it, Marie," Minato replied, coming close to the woman and setting to work. Being careful not to ruin the fabric, he cut the sleeve and handed the rag to Marie, "Careful not to get any blood on you. I doubt you want to deal with that mess anymore than I do."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Xibilation
"Thank you," she replied, and began to wrap the wound with the cloth tightly. She got a little blood on herself, but she discreetly wiped it on Josh's shirt. Not that he would mind. She sat back and looked at her work. Biting her lip, she furrowed her eyebrows. "I guess this will have to do for now. We should keep going."

"You're welcome, and don't worry. At this point, I don't think we should care. He did try to kill us just a second ago," hauling Joshua onto his feet, he quickly took off again, "Let's get this over with."​

latest

Teresa huffed, dancing gracefully away from his blade, electricity still cracking around her own. "Yeah.. I do," she retaliated, going for another jab at the same area. Her eyes remained narrowed at the male, and rage still burned with passion in them. "An' you swing like a boy," she taunted, spitting at him as she moved.

Odd roll = success
Even roll = failure

@Ryu Keiko @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari
Ryu went to dodge the attack but failed as he felt the blade pierce his abdominal area, causing him to shout in pain as he clutched his side. He stumbled, holding onto his sword tightly as he glared at her with wild eyes, and then laughed loudly. "Like a boy you say?!" He laughed more as he held his side. "It doesn't matter how I swing this blade, so long as it cuts where I want it to, I'll be happy~!" he laughed as he dashed forward, his movements a little hindered but that didn't stop him. He intended to rush the girl, knocking her back and hopefully knock the wind from her, to cause her to drop a pin or two...

Two Rolls: One for Success/Failure; Second Roll for How many pins were dropped:

1st Roll:
Even = Success
Odd = Failure
Second Roll:
1-3 = One pin (Ryu's) dropped
2-4 = Both pins are dropped
5-6 = Both pins and one of yours dropped

((First Roll = 2; Second roll = 6))​

@york

Asha nodded. "I'm not sure we'll be able to stop her from hunting, so if we want to find out what's going on we'll need to be quick about it."
Crono
Crono nodded, he started looking around, eventually his eyes falling on Mikasa's body, he wasn't sure how long it would remain there, but, just maybe he could find something usefull on there, though at the same time, he didn't exactly feel comfortable rumaging through a dead body like that.​

Ryu went to dodge the attack but failed as he felt the blade pierce his abdominal area, causing him to shout in pain as he clutched his side. He stumbled, holding onto his sword tightly as he glared at her with wild eyes, and then laughed loudly. "Like a boy you say?!" He laughed more as he held his side. "It doesn't matter how I swing this blade, so long as it cuts where I want it to, I'll be happy~!" he laughed as he dashed forward, his movements a little hindered but that didn't stop him. He intended to rush the girl, knocking her back and hopefully knock the wind from her, to cause her to drop a pin or two...

Two Rolls: One for Success/Failure; Second Roll for How many pins were dropped:

1st Roll:
Even = Success
Odd = Failure
Second Roll:
1-3 = One pin (Ryu's) dropped
2-4 = Both pins are dropped
5-6 = Both pins and one of yours dropped

((First Roll = 2; Second roll = 6))​
fde107545a1dc2acae5c84221c60cdd7.jpg

"Touche..." she muttered, a small grin of satisfaction setting on her features when she plunged her blade into Ryu, some sick pride at seeing the man before her shocked momentarily flooding through her. However, she faltered, suddenly realizing what she did. Her eyes widened with horror, and the momentary shock allowed Ryu easy access to knock her back.

She fell with a thud and a small hiss of pain, grip on her sword tightening. Faint tendrils of electricity remained around it, but nothing much, as she'd lost the lightning pin. All she had left, in fact, was her Sexy D and Masamune. Gritting her teeth, she clambered to her feet, rolling her right shoulder til it gave a satisfying 'crack', signalling it'd gone back into place. "S'that.. All... You've g-got....?" she stammered, blinking owlishly as she readjusted.

Gathering her bearings, Teresa braced herself, moving to dash forward and knock Ryu's blade out of his hand with her own, before tackling him to the ground and pinning him.

Did she succeed...?

Odd roll = success
Even roll = fail

First roll = if she knocks the blade away
Second roll = if she tackles/pins him to the ground

@Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
"What... what are you doing? Get off... get off of her!" Shiki exclaimed, tears continuing to run down his cheeks as he defensively held Mikasa's body away from Asha and Crono, "She doesn't have anything on her! Leave her alone!" He yelled, glaring at them.

Naturally, they likely had no idea of the history he shared with Mikasa, so he likely came off as some raving lunatic, but that didn't matter to him right now. He just wanted to be left alone for now with the girl he had once loved. He wanted this moment for himself.

@Yiyel @york @Krieg

@Verite

Asha nodded. "Very well, I give you five minutes of mourning as is tradition amongst my people. Afterwards, I will require that I comb through her possessions - while she may not have anything incriminating, examining her might give us a clue as to who is causing trouble amid this game. Do we have a deal?"

"I... F-Fine, I'll let you examine her after five minutes. As long as you leave her alone afterwards!" Shiki exclaimed, reluctantly complying to Asha's proposition. Shiki savored every second, and before he knew it, Mikasa's body was completely devoid of the warmth it once had when she was alive. But even so, he didn't mind.

While the five minutes went on, meanwhile, Ciel stumbled through the Hedge Maze with Yuka, Marcus, and Claptrap, using her sight of shadows to be able to spot the holes within the Hedge Maze that Shiki cut through when he was chasing Mikasa and Chandra earlier, thus, the path was far more convenient for her and the group she was travelling with.

Before long, Ciel's group would reach the fountain where Shiki, Asha, Crono, and the body of Mikasa were. Ciel would stop, registering the silhouettes of the figures. Glancing in their direction, she spoke quietly. "Could any of you tell me what's going on over there? Is the boy from earlier over there?" She asked.

Once the five minutes concluded, Shiki reluctantly let go of Mikasa's body, wordlessly allowing Asha access to it.

@Yiyel @york @Krieg @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Xx420BLAZEITxX

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Asha nodded. "Thank you." He looked back to the new arrivals. "Ever since things started burning, I've lost track of what happened.

He turned back to Mikasa and politely looked through her belongings for any clue.

fde107545a1dc2acae5c84221c60cdd7.jpg

"Touche..." she muttered, a small grin of satisfaction setting on her features when she plunged her blade into Ryu, some sick pride at seeing the man before him shocked momentarily flooding through her. However, she faltered, suddenly realizing what she did. Her eyes widened with horror, and the momentary shock allowed Ryu easy access to knock her back.

She fell with a thud and a small hiss of pain, grip on her sword tightening. Faint tendrils of electricity remained around it, but nothing much, as she'd lost the lightning pin. All she had left, in fact, was her Sexy D and Masamune. Gritting her teeth, she clambered to her feet, rolling her right shoulder til it gave a satisfying 'crack', signalling it'd gone back into place. "S'that.. All... You've g-got....?" she stammered, blinking owlishly as she readjusted.

Gathering her bearings, Teresa braced herself, moving to dash forward and knock Ryu's blade out of his hand with her own, before tackling him to the ground and pinning him.

Did she succeed...?

Odd roll = success
Even roll = fail

First roll = if she knocks the blade away
Second roll = if she tackles/pins him to the ground

@Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Ryu laughed as he grabbed his pins, and looked at the Rave she dropped. "This is one of your pins?!" He laughed as he held it in his hands. "This is useless!" he said as he gripped it tight, before crushing it. "There, no it won't be in the way!" he grinned as he turned to face her. When he turned, he was shocked to suddenly see his blade flying from his hands and skating across the ground as he was tackled to the ground. The wound in his abdomen caused him pain as he fail with a hard thud to the ground. He coughed up blood as he felt his arms get pinned down to the ground. "Damn you... You are annoying the hell out of me!" he yelled out as he moved his legs, hoping to kick the girl in the stomach. Whether or not it got her off of him or not was the question.

@Savvy Savant @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari

Two Rolls again:
First Roll:
Even = Successful Hit
Odd: Fail

Second Roll (If successful):
1-3 = medium blow to stomach
4-6 = Heavy blow

"What... what are you doing? Get off... get off of her!" Shiki exclaimed, tears continuing to run down his cheeks as he defensively held Mikasa's body away from Asha and Crono, "She doesn't have anything on her! Leave her alone!" He yelled, glaring at them.

Naturally, they likely had no idea of the history he shared with Mikasa, so he likely came off as some raving lunatic, but that didn't matter to him right now. He just wanted to be left alone for now with the girl he had once loved. He wanted this moment for himself.

@Yiyel @york
@Verite

Asha nodded. "Very well, I give you five minutes of mourning as is tradition amongst my people. Afterwards, I will require that I comb through her possessions - while she may not have anything incriminating, examining her might give us a clue as to who is causing trouble amid this game. Do we have a deal?"
"I... F-Fine, I'll let you examine her after five minutes. As long as you leave her alone afterwards!" Shiki exclaimed, reluctantly complying to Asha's proposition. Shiki savored every second, and before he knew it, Mikasa's body was completely devoid of the warmth it once had when she was alive. But even so, he didn't mind.

While the five minutes went on, meanwhile, Ciel stumbled through the Hedge Maze with Yuka, Marcus, and Claptrap, using her sight of shadows to be able to spot the holes within the Hedge Maze that Shiki cut through when he was chasing Mikasa and Chandra earlier, thus, the path was far more convenient for her and the group she was travelling with.

Before long, Ciel's group would reach the fountain where Shiki, Asha, Crono, and the body of Mikasa were. Ciel would stop, registering the silhouettes of the figures. Glancing in their direction, she spoke quietly. "Could any of you tell me what's going on over there? Is the boy from earlier over there?" She asked.

Once the five minutes concluded, Shiki reluctantly let go of Mikasa's body, wordlessly allowing Asha access to it.

@Yiyel @york @Krieg @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Xx420BLAZEITxX
@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Asha nodded. "Thank you." He looked back to the new arrivals. "Ever since things started burning, I've lost track of what happened.

He turned back to Mikasa and politely looked through her belongings for any clue.
Crono
Crono watched, standing back a little as he still wasn't very keen on digging through a deceased person's belongings, though he couldn't help but feel curious about what they might find, perhaps it might be something usefull, though at the same time, he hoped it wasn't anything too important to Shiki, or Mikasa for that matter.​

Ryu laughed as he grabbed his pins, and looked at the Rave she dropped. "This is one of your pins?!" He laughed as he held it in his hands. "This is useless!" he said as he gripped it tight, before crushing it. "There, no it won't be in the way!" he grinned as he turned to face her. When he turned, he was shocked to suddenly see his blade flying from his hands and skating across the ground as he was tackled to the ground. The wound in his abdomen caused him pain as he fail with a hard thud to the ground. He coughed up blood as he felt his arms get pinned down to the ground. "Damn you... You are annoying the hell out of me!" he yelled out as he moved his legs, hoping to kick the girl in the stomach. Whether or not it got her off of him or not was the question.

@Savvy Savant @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari

Two Rolls again:
First Roll:
Even = Successful Hit
Odd: Fail

Second Roll (If successful):
1-3 = medium blow to stomach
4-6 = Heavy blow

tumblr_ncl4ivS2qZ1r61lyfo7_250.gif

Teresa simply huffed, ignoring the taunts. "Don't dis the Raven... The bird-brain's obviously smarter than you!" she retorted as she pinned him down. She was panting heavily.. Proving that, though Ryu had gotten in few hits on her, she was fairly tolled by the fight. But when he began trying to kick her, she simply laughed, using her limbs to hold his down. "Yeah, well... At least I won't be anymore, once I've sent this 'soul' of yours into oblivion," she sneered, moving to put her blade to his throat. "Any last words, shuck-face?" she taunted, tilting her head.

So maybe she wasn't the fairest fighter.. But she at least wasn't too dirty of one, either. She wasn't that undignified or lowly, as to just end him suddenly. She wanted to.. Wanted to just take his pins back, shock him, crush him, torment him into nonexistence.. But she couldn't. She wouldn't. She wasn't going to stoop to his level.. Not now that rational thoughts had returned to her head. Ever.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari

tumblr_ncl4ivS2qZ1r61lyfo7_250.gif

Teresa simply huffed, ignoring the taunts. "Don't dis the Raven... The bird-brain's obviously smarter than you!" she retorted as she pinned him down. She was panting heavily.. Proving that, though Ryu had gotten in few hits on her, she was fairly tolled by the fight. But when he began trying to kick her, she simply laughed, using her limbs to hold his down. "Yeah, well... At least I won't be anymore, once I've sent this 'soul' of yours into oblivion," she sneered, moving to put her blade to his throat. "Any last words, shuck-face?" she taunted, tilting her head.

So maybe she wasn't the fairest fighter.. But she at least wasn't too dirty of one, either. She wasn't that undignified or lowly, as to just end him suddenly. She wanted to.. Wanted to just take his pins back, shock him, crush him, torment him into nonexistence.. But she couldn't. She wouldn't. She wasn't going to stoop to his level.. Not now that rational thoughts had returned to her head. Ever.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari
Ryu growled, making every attempt to get this girl off of him. As he struggled, he flung his head back, hitting it hard against the ground, causing him to get a bit disoriented. "Oww...." he mumbled, though the man they spoke before her didn't seem... like a crazed maniac. He just seemed like... A man. "What the hell is going on here?" he mumbled, as he looked up to see the girl pinning him down. "Wait a minute... Now we are fighting? What the fuck did I miss here?" he asked, still trying to struggle. Then he noticed the blade tip at his throat. His eyes went wide as he realized what was about to happen. "Wait.... Wait..." he mumbled. He couldn't die, not here. Not now.

@Savvy Savant @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.