Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonrochi, Red
2 things.
Batman need's a partner....

and second @Dat Pussy Cat

I use Gif's to describe how i feel that's my thing hence my signature the gif master...-.-
disappointed.gif

Yonrochi, Red
2 things.
Batman need's a partner....

and second @Dat Pussy Cat

I use Gif's to describe how i feel that's my thing hence my signature the gif master...-.-
disappointed.gif
I've still got Silver partner-less, if you'd be willing to have her as a partner. :3

And lol! Yeah, they're great for that.
602.gif

I do it on occasion.. But only where I see fit.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
eyetwitch.gif
[/BCOLOR] I see how the game is played..lol I use them most of the time in rp and oc....I am the master. and I'll have to go look at your cannon to see if it will do.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
eyetwitch.gif
[/BCOLOR] I see how the game is played..lol I use them most of the time in rp and oc....I am the master. and I'll have to go look at your cannon to see if it will do.
Lol! I only use them if the shoe fits or if I have a specific one come to mind for a reply. Sokka's awesome. <33

Alright! She's on page two or three.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Dat Pussy Cat :
That's either a lie, or you believe that 99% of the time is when you see fit. XD
edgeworth-objection-o.gif

• Love
Reactions: Caramon Zero
YonRochi, Red
tumblr_m6lah7sgzS1qckmajo1_500.gif
We see the Truth comes out...lol, no but it's fine I'm kidding, But however I do use gifs alot.
Its 'cause they're great for communicating. :3 It's all good; a few of my friends and I do it, too. XD

Reactions: Caramon Zero
Yon, Red
6546468.gif
Then I thought I'd least get a raiting for my Christian Bale "Bruce Wayne." Gif with a user name like "Batman." so ^(Read the gif.)

• Love
So we can two characters? Also do you think she will get along with batman? Lol I hope not because then theres conflict and with conflict there's story and excitement

So we can two characters? Also do you think she will get along with batman? Lol I hope not because then theres conflict and with conflict there's story and excitement
Mhmm, if there's still duo/oc slots open(and that the last spot didn't get taken and went right over my head XD). I'm not really sure.. It's been a while since I've read or played her, since it always made me sad to read her after she 'died'(her death was unonfirmed, and Madame Web told Peter she had managed to survive and escape, though I'm scared Marvel was just shitting me with that) in Ends of the Earth. Though, I'm pretty sure that there'll be conflict(in some form) no matter what. XD

siri, what's a duo

Mhmm, if there's still duo/oc slots open(and that the last spot didn't get taken and went right over my head XD). I'm not really sure.. It's been a while since I've read or played her, since it always made me sad to read her after she 'died'(her death was unonfirmed, and Madame Web told Peter she had managed to survive and escape, though I'm scared Marvel was just shitting me with that) in Ends of the Earth. Though, I'm pretty sure that there'll be conflict(in some form) no matter what. XD
Id say she's alive, sable is known for getting out of crazy situations

Now, to search for a partner!

• Love
If Batman can take the heat he can roll with Thanos :|

Or if I'll bring in Proxima. I'll have it figured out later today probably.

Yea, if conflict is what you want, I think PETE and Batman will have a lot of that dude

Status
Not open for further replies.