Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Bill Murray had a giggle in the back.

Who woulda thought someone would actually give someone laxatives? Though one had to wonder how they might have made their way into Delphox's system...

"So uh... Any idea on who might have done these... oh-so grievous tasks? Any ideas? Any takers? Anyone?"

@Erryone

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"I DON'T KNOW BUT AFTER I DRANK SOME WATER I NEED TO SHIT SO BAD!!!!!"

Looks like Elsa is having the time of her life. But it makes you wonder how Elsa got to this condition so suddenly.

"I HAVEN'T HAD BAD DUMPERS SINCE THAT TIME I ATE THAT SPICY POKEPUFF!!!!!!"

@Yatagarasu
Wild dog was doubled over, clutching his stomach and roaring with laughter​

"BAD FUCKING DUMPERS"
"I CAN'T. I JUST CAN'T"

@Bomb

200_s.gif

"... So I guess no one's gonna try to at least vote to see who the people who did this are? Or is everyone just gonna keep runnin' around like monkeys?"

tEh9Nw7.gif

"I don't think there's much to go off of."

"There's plenty to go off of!"

@erryone... again​

Darius grunted, having returned with a six pack.

"I vote for Darth Shen."

Mostly because of his dark clothing. If he was wrong, it'd take off his strange powers from the field and that was good to the Noxian leader as well.

@Verite

"As much as I hate to agree with the brute...My guess would be Shen"

"He wears the dark clothes, and seems to have the strength required to have pulled this little stunt off"

@Verite

"GOT IT FROM A PITCHER OR SOMETHING."

Anyone near Elsa would hear a wet poop plop down from her butt.

@york @Yatagarasu @anybody else​
giphy.gif

Bill Murray had a giggle in the back.

Who woulda thought someone would actually give someone laxatives? Though one had to wonder how they might have made their way into Delphox's system...

"So uh... Any idea on who might have done these... oh-so grievous tasks? Any ideas? Any takers? Anyone?"

@Erryone
Baron was in the process of laughing his ass off. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's what we call poetic justice motherfucker!"
Wild dog was doubled over, clutching his stomach and roaring with laughter​

"BAD FUCKING DUMPERS"
"I CAN'T. I JUST CAN'T"

@Bomb
"SHUT UP! ohh..." Elsa said.

And...

@DapperDogman @Jeremi
200_s.gif

"... So I guess no one's gonna try to at least vote to see who the people who did this are? Or is everyone just gonna keep runnin' around like monkeys?"

tEh9Nw7.gif

"I don't think there's much to go off of."

"There's plenty to go off of!"

@erryone... again​
Darius grunted, having returned with a six pack.

"I vote for Darth Shen."

Mostly because of his dark clothing. If he was wrong, it'd take off his strange powers from the field and that was good to the Noxian leader as well.

@Verite
Tomoyo Sakagami
@Bomb @Yatagarasu @Verite @anybody else

NwoCZsJ.jpg

"So someone must have put laxatives in the water then..." Tomoyo said, she looked a little puzzled... This seemed almost like something Sunohara would do, but... Then again, Sunohara never planned things out this well, he would have put some silly note next to it that would have made nearly anyone suspicious about a pitcher just sitting in the kitchen. There were a few people from the other team that she suspected of doing, this... Which were Wild Dog, and Blacker Baron, seeing as they were having a little too much fun with the whole predicament... But, then again... That would be a little too obvious... So dwelling on this a little more, she realized the least likely suspect would be someone with a lesser degree of attention focused on them, someone who could disappear easily due to their quiet nature... Deciding to go on a whim, Tomoyo chose to vote for Fluttershy.

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Bomb @Yatagarasu @Verite @anybody else

NwoCZsJ.jpg

"So someone must have put laxatives in the water then..." Tomoyo said, she looked a little puzzled... This seemed almost like something Sunohara would do, but... Then again, Sunohara never planned things out this well, he would have put some silly note next to it that would have made nearly anyone suspicious about a pitcher just sitting in the kitchen. There were a few people from the other team that she suspected of doing, this... Which were Wild Dog, and Blacker Baron, seeing as they were having a little too much fun with the whole predicament... But, then again... That would be a little too obvious... So dwelling on this a little more, she realized the least likely suspect would be someone with a lesser degree of attention focused on them, someone who could disappear easily due to their quiet nature... Deciding to go on a whim, Tomoyo chose to vote for Fluttershy.
"You really think one of us poisoned the water?" Wild Dog asks, a little amused
"I think the delphox just ate some bad Taco Bell or something"

@york

Mostly black, right? Shen certainly seemed to be a reasonable choice. His outfit certainly fit what she saw and he seemed like he'd probably be strong enough to do this to her leg. Even as the victim herself Eruna didn't have much else to go on. Oh well, might as well pick the most likely and then question them! She was no detective anyway so no reason to try to think too hard about it.

tumblr_inline_no292g5sY81ttfugw_250.png

"Hmm...I don't know why he'd do it, but I think it might've been Shen that attacked me too. Wearing all black is very suspicious... Oh! And thanks for the wheel chair, Producer!"

ie19LdN.gif

"I don't think we should jump to conclusions... isn't that right Pro-"

"I suspect that the yellow pegasus performed the action. I don't trust horses..." Producer utters. "They are rivalled only by dogs and iguanas in the ways of the cunning and fiendishness. I... have my experiences..."

"Oi! Producer! Are you listening?"

Producer helps Eruna on. It appears that the descriptions differed, based on what Eruna saw.

@Verite @Kaykay

"You really think one of us poisoned the water?" Wild Dog asks, a little amused
"I think the delphox just ate some bad Taco Bell or something"

@york
ie19LdN.gif

"I don't think we should jump to conclusions... isn't that right Pro-"

"I suspect that the yellow pegasus performed the action. I don't trust horses..." Producer utters. "They are rivalled only by dogs and iguanas in the ways of the cunning and fiendishness. I... have my experiences..."

"Oi! Producer! Are you listening?"

Producer helps Eruna on. It appears that the descriptions differed, based on what Eruna saw.

@Verite @Kaykay

Tomoyo Sakagami
@DapperDogman @Others

995983Tomoyo.jpg

Tomoyo fronwed at this, looking a bit thoughtfull "I don't think it was just a case of food poisoning... Even that shouldn't keep her... Busy for that long..." she said, rubbing her chin a little... She winced as she heard the continuous sounds of Elsa well... To put it simply, having a bad time...

Baron had been uncharacteristically silent as he had pondered on who could've hurt that one chick on his team.

Then he got it. "Ha! Man too fucking easy." He'd point an accusing finger towards Isaiah Mustafa. "It's that Old Spice motherfucker!"

@Verite

Chapter 2
"Y'all Ready for This?!"

Continued from here.

giphy.gif

"Alright blah blah blah whatever!" Bill Murray chimed in all of a sudden, "Whatever, it's time to go. Look here, trying to sabotage the other team is against the rules! That means that Shen and... uh, Fluttershy are disqualified for suspicion of tryin' to sabotage the other team! How did a goddamn pony make the team?"

"Anyway, you are banished... to the realm!"

200_s.gif

"What realm?"

"THE REALM!"

Suddenly, like a bad cartoon, a rope would come out of nowhere, hanging from the ceiling, appearing right next to Bill Murray. Promptly grabbing the rope, the man would pull on it, and suddenly, the square tiles on the floor that Shen and Fluttershy had been on standing on would give way, as though they were trap doors, and before anyone knew it, the two of them would fall into the abyss below.

Fluttershy doesn't like... float, does she? Whatever.

Once the so-called trap doors would go back up, the two of them now absent and separated from the others, Bill Murray would nonchalantly clear his throat, as though nothing had just happened, before clasping his hands together as he looked at you all eagerly.

"Alright! Now that you've all rested up, I think it's due time for another ma--"

"Ah, Bill? I think you need to check this out. The control room said there was some... unusual activity in the dunge--I mean, realm. We should probably go check it out to make sure there aren't any interruptions."

With a sigh at what Steve Harvey would say, Bill Murray would check his wristwatch for a brief moment, before nodding. "Lead the way then, Steve. Sorry, everyone. Looks like the next match will be put on... uh, indefinite hiatus. Don't go into any weird places while I'm gone, alright? Just keep comfy and sit tight!" He exclaimed, before he would follow Steve Harvey out of the room.

Well, that was weird.

In any case, if you would dare to venture out of the locker rooms, you would find that there were some particular areas that you could access now that you couldn't before. Why not go check 'em out?

Lab(?)

Creepy Room that has a sign on it that says "DO NOT ENTER"

Or you could just keep to the Buffet and Music Room, though you won't find anything new there. But I mean, they're there if you're hungry or wanna listen to some sweet space jams.

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Robert Lutece
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox - POOPED OUT!
@BarrenThin as Darth Shen - BANISHED! ASSASSIN!
@Hana as Reficul
@The Tactician as Isaiah Mustafa

Team 2

@DapperDogman as Wild Dog
@Krieg as Ty-kun
@Archmage Jeremiah as Fluttershy - BANISHED! PLAYER!
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Roberta
@Gwazi Magnum as Terry Crews
@The Great Detective as Coral
@Kaykay as Eruna Ichinomiya - LEG TWISTED!
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
@The Silver Paladin as Motoko Kusanagi
@Saint Guillotine as Darius

ZtMndss.jpg

When Shen and Fluttershy would come to, they would find themselves in a strange dungeon. It was almost too dark to see, though it would have been worse if there weren't a few artificial lights up there, perhaps built there by yours truly. You were both standing in a puddle of liquid, presumably (and hopefully) just water, though one had to wonder what kind of place like this was doing in a... Wherever you were supposed to be in the first place.

Still, either way, maybe that wasn't important. But what was important was you getting out of here... unless you had some sort of strange desire to stick around.

@BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah

Chapter 2
"Y'all Ready for This?!"

Continued from here.

giphy.gif

"Alright blah blah blah whatever!" Bill Murray chimed in all of a sudden, "Whatever, it's time to go. Look here, trying to sabotage the other team is against the rules! That means that Shen and... uh, Fluttershy are disqualified for suspicion of tryin' to sabotage the other team! How did a goddamn pony make the team?"

200_s.gif

"What realm?"

"THE REALM!"

Suddenly, like a bad cartoon, a rope would come out of nowhere, hanging from the ceiling, appearing right next to Bill Murray. Promptly grabbing the rope, the man would pull on it, and suddenly, the square tiles on the floor that Shen and Fluttershy had been on standing on would give way, as though they were trap doors, and before anyone knew it, the two of them would fall into the abyss below.

Once the so-called trap doors would go back up, the two of them now absent and separated from the others, Bill Murray would nonchalantly clear his throat, as though nothing had just happened, before clasping his hands together as he looked at you all eagerly.

"Alright! Now that you've all rested up, I think it's due time for another ma--"

"Ah, Bill? I think you need to check this out. The control room said there was some... unusual activity in the dunge--I mean, realm. We should probably go check it out to make sure there aren't any interruptions."

With a sigh at what Steve Harvey would say, Bill Murray would check his wristwatch for a brief moment, before nodding. "Lead the way then, Steve. Sorry, everyone. Looks like the next match will be put on... uh, indefinite hiatus. Don't go into any weird places while I'm gone, alright? Just keep comfy and sit tight!" He exclaimed, before he would follow Steve Harvey out of the room.

Well, that was weird.

In any case, if you would dare to venture out of the locker rooms, you would find that there were some particular areas that you could access now that you couldn't before. Why not go check 'em out?

Lab(?)

Or you could just keep to the Buffet and Music Room, though you won't find anything new there. But I mean, they're there if you're hungry or wanna listen to some sweet space jams.

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Hana as Reficul

Team 2

@Krieg as Ty-kun
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron

Motoko headed to The Lab

@Verite @lab goers

Chapter 2
"Y'all Ready for This?!"

Continued from here.

giphy.gif

200_s.gif

"What realm?"

"THE REALM!"

Well, that was weird.

Lab(?)

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Hana as Reficul

Team 2

@Krieg as Ty-kun
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron

"W-What? No! I-I would never do anything like-" Fluttershy tried to plead before having the floor collapse into a trap-door beneath her hooves. Her large wings were suddenly paralyzed by her panic, the pegasus trying desperately to stay afloat without them, but to no avail.

fluttershyflail.gif

One could hear the innocent pony scream all the way down. How jaded did a person have to be to accuse a cute and colourful cartoon pony of committing an act so foul?
ZtMndss.jpg

When Shen and Fluttershy would come to, they would find themselves in a strange dungeon. It was almost too dark to see, though it would have been worse if there weren't a few artificial lights up there, perhaps built there by yours truly. You were both standing in a puddle of liquid, presumably (and hopefully) just water, though one had to wonder what kind of place like this was doing in a... Wherever you were supposed to be in the first place.

Still, either way, maybe that wasn't important. But what was important was you getting out of here... unless you had some sort of strange desire to stick around.

@BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah

Waking from her unconscious state, Fluttershy quickly recoiled upon feeling the cool water against her coat, before sighing and standing. Wringing her pink mane dry and cleaning off her wings, she hung her head low, staring into her own reflection in the water(?)

fluttershy_shy_by_stardustxiii-d4hhv1e.png

"D'ohhh...I-, yelled at her, but...I didn't really want to see her get hurt..." she murmured to herself, kicking the liquid around while she slowly waded through it, "Especially not like that..." the pegasus shuddered, recalling from recent memory what had happened to the delphox. She became so lost in quiet thought, however, that she accidentally stumbled head-first into Darth Shen. With a sharp yelp, she scrambled backward, reflexively hiding behind her long mane, "O-Oops! I'm so sorry, I-I wasn't looking where I was going!...um...S-, Shen? You're here too...?"

@BarrenThin

Chapter 2
"Y'all Ready for This?!"

Continued from here.

giphy.gif

200_s.gif

"What realm?"

"THE REALM!"

Well, that was weird.

Lab(?)

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Hana as Reficul

Team 2

@Krieg as Ty-kun
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
@Saint Guillotine as Darius​
Tomoyo Sakagami
@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Others Going To The Lab

Tomoyo-Sakagami-clannad-34546402-398-296.png

"A suspicious room that says 'Do not enter'..." Tomoyo sighed, shaking her head "It's like the people who make these things are using reverse psychology or something." she said... She looked around, wondering if there was anything else to do, then, she remembered that both Fluttershy, and one of their own teammates; Darh Shen, had been banished to what seemed to be essentially a dungeon. It couldn't be helped that she felt a little bad for both of them, but, she hoped her decision to vote for Fluttershy was the correct one... Seeing as there was nothing new to do around here than visiti this more than shady looking room, she shrugged, attempting to push open the rather shady looking door to peer inside.

zzrhXH8.jpg

Seeing how they were all now being left to their own devices, Terry Crews happened to notice the door not wanting them to enter.
"What!? Old Spice is too powerful to not enter!" before kicking the 'do not enter' door open.

@Verite

"W-What? No! I-I would never do anything like-" Fluttershy tried to plead before having the floor collapse into a trap-door beneath her hooves. Her large wings were suddenly paralyzed by her panic, the pegasus trying desperately to stay afloat without them, but to no avail.

fluttershyflail.gif

One could hear the innocent pony scream all the way down. How jaded did a person have to be to accuse a cute and colourful cartoon pony of committing an act so foul?

Waking from her unconscious state, Fluttershy quickly recoiled upon feeling the cool water against her coat, before sighing and standing. Wringing her pink mane dry and cleaning off her wings, she hung her head low, staring into her own reflection in the water(?)

fluttershy_shy_by_stardustxiii-d4hhv1e.png

"D'ohhh...I-, yelled at her, but...I didn't really want to see her get hurt..." she murmured to herself, kicking the liquid around while she slowly waded through it, "Especially not like that..." the pegasus shuddered, recalling from recent memory what had happened to the delphox. She became so lost in quiet thought, however, that she accidentally stumbled head-first into Darth Shen. With a sharp yelp, she scrambled backward, reflexively hiding behind her long mane, "O-Oops! I'm so sorry, I-I wasn't looking where I was going!...um...S-, Shen? You're here too...?"

@BarrenThin

Shen was brushing himself off when she bumped into him. At first, it seemed he was going to yell at her. His nostrils flared and his eyes flashed red. His shoulders slowly slumped, however, and the rage was replaced by a defeated look. "I was caught, so yes. Were you not as well?"

@Archmage Jeremiah

Status
Not open for further replies.