Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"..."

Dramatically looking up to the heavens, Buttercup took a long breath, uttering a soft few words.

tumblr_mf814aa7AM1rzt90xo1_500.gif

"What the bloody hell..."

Completely done with everyone's shitfuckery, Buttercup sighed heavily, eyes flickering over the others around. "..I don't know about you all, but I'm getting a drink. Would anyone else like one?"

@Everyone @Shitpost​

"..."

Dramatically looking up to the heavens, Buttercup took a long breath, uttering a soft few words.

Completely done with everyone's shitfuckery, Buttercup sighed heavily, eyes flickering over the others around. "..I don't know about you all, but I'm getting a drink. Would anyone else like one?"

@Everyone @Shitpost​
"Sounds sweet."

Coral just needed a refreshment or something...

"...Um, but make super super sure that I get a straw though! Like, one of those bendy straws!"

@Hospes @everybody lol​

"Game's starting again in twenty minutes, so enjoy what's left of your break, everyone!" Steve Harvey announced.

"Thought you said it was gonna be an hour ago."

"I made a mistake."

@Everyone <3​

"..."

@Everyone @Shitpost​
A small can of Old Spice flying out of Terry's pocket and over to Buttercup then began floating, a mini-terry head popping out from the lid and exclaiming "I wouldn't suggest that. You're about to play Basketball which will make you sick! Which will get in the way of your Poooooower!".

"Game's starting again in twenty minutes, so enjoy what's left of your break, everyone!" Steve Harvey announced.

"I made a mistake."

@Everyone <3​

Motoko finished up her sushi, and began to take off her jacket.

7820-motoko_8.jpg
Paladin told you guys there would be a small bit of Motoko Fanservice.

@Team 2 @No one @Told you guys @I really hope that isn't too inappropriate...

Last edited:
"Sounds sweet."

Coral just needed a refreshment or something...

"...Um, but make super super sure that I get a straw though! Like, one of those bendy straws!"

@Hospes @everybody lol​
A small can of Old Spice flying out of Terry's pocket and over to Buttercup then began floating, a mini-terry head popping out from the lid and exclaiming "I wouldn't suggest that. You're about to play Basketball which will make you sick! Which will get in the way of your Poooooower!".
Awww an adorable kid. Buttercup didn't exactly see many younger folk, and the request was 3cyoot, so she went with it. "Ah, right. I'll bring you that in a mome- Eek!" Before Buttercup had had the chance, a head popped out of a can that had presumably been thrown at her, and Buttercup fell back on her ass, startled and freaked out by the occurrence.

Oww. :(

@The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum

Cole had enjoyed the spectacle of the brief basketball match for what it had been: pure unadulterated chaos. The court had become a microcosm of existence, representative of the sporadic nature of all the universes that bounced around each other. The movers and shakers of the multiverse, kings and pawns alike, worked so rapidly that the way of things felt decidedly random in the moment. It was all too easy to be simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, caught up in forces that were and forever would be beyond your control. Like the woman he'd killed and the various other players on the court, some people had no choice but to go where the currents carried them. They were bystanders in the grand scheme of it all, much like Cole had been during that frantic game.

Except, unlike most, it had been Cole's choice entirely.

Leaning against the buffet table casually, Cole gazed upon the other members of his team milling about nearby. The game had been too frantic for even Cole to really know who came out on top, so he wasn't sure if should have been scowling at the others or not. People usually found themselves a little more motivated what they told when he scowled at them. Or at least when they saw a taste of what he could do. Deciding to settle on an even smile, Cole spoke toward Tomoyo and the others gathered around her. "Waste your time trying to find a kitchen if you want. You'd probably be better off just eating what's offered to you." With a casual shrug, Cole leaned over and grabbed a shiny red apple. He stared at it for a moment, realizing it was pristine enough that he could see his own reflection. "I mean, that's the deal here, right? Being whisked away from your homes, dealing with it the best way you can. You're just doing what's being offered anyway, so why not just--"

Cole interrupted himself by taking a bite into the apple. It was damn good. "... Eat?"

It seemed to Cole that a lot of things just happened without any rhyme or reason. Probably just a result of some butterfly flapping its wings a dozen universes away. People got way too caught up in the why and how, essentially paralysing themselves instead of dealing with their problems. If everyone here was brought here to win, then fuck it, they should just get out their and do it. They weren't the movers and shakers, after all. Just bystanders who really should have known they never had a choice in the matter to begin with.

"Right, anyway, I'll see you guys out on the court. Name's Cole, by the way."

In a flash, Cole was gone, apple and all. Off the court, he had full extent of his powers, meaning he could be as flashy and obnoxious as he wanted to be. He appeared next to Blacker Baron and Mathilda, taking a few more bites out of his apple. He looked amused as the man yelled his obscenities. "Sounds like you have your priorities in order," Cole remarked.

@Jeremi @Hana @Sen @york

"I made a mistake."

@Everyone <3​
Motoko finished up her sushi, and began to take off her jacket.

7820-motoko_8.jpg

Paladin told you guys there would be a small bit of Motoko Fanservice.

@Team 2 @No one @Told you guys @I really hope that isn't too inappropriate...
Tomoyo Sakagami
@Jeremi @Hana @Sen @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Others

tumblr_mpoxyvIjS61r76bvyo1_500.gif

"I guess you're right." Tomoyo said, innocently holding up some sort of bag of food she had snatched from the table, she figured she would take it back to the others waiting for food, though... Unfortunately, it was just as she was walking in that she saw Motoko er... Taking off her jacket? At first she was stunned, dropping the small bag of food she had brought. Then, this quickly turned to embarrassment as she realized that this was basically an sudden fanservice moment.
Tomoyo-Sakagami-clannad-34546387-410-290.png

"Hey! Don't you know you're supposed to put those in a spoiler tab?!"
she shouted, suddenly breaking the fourth wall without thinking... Soon enough, as if on instinct, she rushed forwards and quickly aimed a kick at Motoko, aiming to, well... "Shift" her to a less... Exposed area to put it lightly.
aaa8cf2440f92a02665be4f6366307ad.jpg

It looks like her uh... Practice with Sunohara definitely played a part in this little maneuver of hers... Well, that and her days as a local vigilante, but, who knows how this may turn out, considering this was Space Jam...

Tomoyo Sakagami

"I guess you're right." Tomoyo said, innocently holding up some sort of bag of food she had snatched from the table, she figured she would take it back to the others waiting for food, though... Unfortunately, it was just as she was walking in that she saw Motoko er... Taking off her jacket? At first she was stunned, dropping the small bag of food she had brought. Then, this quickly turned to embarrassment as she realized that this was basically an sudden fanservice moment.

she shouted, suddenly breaking the fourth wall without thinking... Soon enough, as if on instinct, she rushed forwards and quickly aimed a kick at Motoko, aiming to move her to a less... Exposed area.

It looks like her uh... Practice with Sunohara definitely played a part in this little maneuver of hers... Well, that and her days as a local vigilante, but, who knows how this may turn out, considering this was Space Jam...

Motoko's cyborg reflexes kicked in, and she caught Tomoyo's leg. "What are you doing here in our locker room?" She asked to the Team 1 Member.

Tomoyo Sakagami

she shouted, suddenly breaking the fourth wall without thinking... Soon enough, as if on instinct, she rushed forwards and quickly aimed a kick at Motoko, aiming to, well... "Shift" her to a less... Exposed area to put it lightly.

tumblr_inline_n1j2o7AICL1rd6l1i.png

"Bruh. Don't go meta and kick someone. Back to our room!" Elsa said as she pulled Tomoyo back to Team 1's locker room.

@york @The Silver Paladin

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva
Motoko's cyborg reflexes kicked in, and she caught Tomoyo's leg. "What are you doing here in our locker room?" She asked to the Team 1 Member.
tumblr_inline_n1j2o7AICL1rd6l1i.png

"Bruh. Don't go meta and kick someone. Back to our room!" Elsa said as she pulled Tomoyo back to Team 1's locker room.

@york @The Silver Paladin
Tomoyo Sakagami
@The Silver Paladin @Anyone Else in Team 2 Changing Room?

CErBU8e.png

"I was originally bringing the other team some food..." Tomoyo said cool-ly, tanking herself free of Elsa's grip as she aimed her gaze towards the bag of food she had put down on the floor in her little, well... Moment; she looked a little disappointed that she wasn't even able to scor a two-hit combo on Motoko, but, well... It wasn't like Motoko was anything like Sunohara when it comes to being target for her kicks.​

Awww an adorable kid. Buttercup didn't exactly see many younger folk, and the request was 3cyoot, so she went with it. "Ah, right. I'll bring you that in a mome- Eek!" Before Buttercup had had the chance, a head popped out of a can that had presumably been thrown at her, and Buttercup fell back on her ass, startled and freaked out by the occurrence.

Oww. :(

@The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum
"What are you sitting for? Shouldn't you be doing warm ups for the game!?" Terry Crews asked, from his floating can of Old Spice.
Seemingly oblivious as to why he had fallen.

@Hospes @The Great Detective

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Returning from terrorizing the camera crew, Darius walked past Buttercup, one hand absentmindedly lifting her up like a kitten, putting her on her feet. That done, he added.

"Just get a shared cooler or something. Wild Dog can lift it for you."

Darius then left to do Noxian things.

@Hospes @DapperDogman @At work, have a shitpost

@EVERYONE

DING DING DING.

With the ring of the bell, it was time to return to the game.

It was time to return to the jams. To the madness. It was time to slam.

JDlLdyD.jpg

Making your way back into the court once the time, you could feel yourself being filled up with SLAM SPIRIT while your default abilities seemed to disappear as well. Like with before, everyone on Team 1 started at Sections A and B while Team 2 were scattered around Sections C and D. As you would all get your places in, your trusty celebrity refs would step in.

latest

"Alright! Pleased with your performance from last time! Hopin' for another great game!" He exclaimed. You couldn't really tell if he was being condescending towards you, given his demeanor.

With that being said, he would throw the basketball in the middle of the court, and with that, the bell would ring, signifying that the game had begun!

TIME TO PLAY SOME MORE B-BALL!

Team 1

@Hazel-rah as Vincent Adultman
@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Robert Lutece
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@BarrenThin as Darth Shen
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Tiara
@Hana as Reficul
@The Tactician as Isaiah Mustafa

Team 2

@DapperDogman as Wild Dog
@Krieg as Ty-kun
@Archmage Jeremiah as Fluttershy
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Roberta
@OrlandoBloomers as Mogeko
@Gwazi Magnum as Terry Crews
@The Great Detective as Coral
@Kaykay as Eruna Ichinomiya
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
@The Silver Paladin as Motoko Kusanagi
@Saint Guillotine as Darius
@CCC Kouhai as Ron Swanson​

@EVERYONE

DING DING DING.

JDlLdyD.jpg

Making your way back into the court once the time, you could feel yourself being filled up with SLAM SPIRIT while your default abilities seemed to disappear as well. Like with before, everyone on Team 1 started at Sections A and B while Team 2 were scattered around Sections C and D. As you would all get your places in, your trusty celebrity refs would step in.

latest

"Alright! Pleased with your performance from last time! Hopin' for another great game!" He exclaimed. You couldn't really tell if he was being condescending towards you, given his demeanor.

With that being said, he would throw the basketball in the middle of the court, and with that, the bell would ring, signifying that the game had begun!

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@Hana as Reficul

Team 2

@Krieg as Ty-kun
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
ISAIAH GRABS THE BALL!

@Verite

@EVERYONE

DING DING DING.

JDlLdyD.jpg

latest

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@Hana as Reficul

Team 2

@Krieg as Ty-kun
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
Tomoyo Sakagami
@Hazel-rah @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Lizzy @ResistingTheEnlightened @Yatagarasu @Crow @Sen @Bomb @BarrenThin @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hana @The Tactician @Verite @Basically Everyone
rPByYyw.png

Tomoyo was defending her team's hoop at secion A again, she hoped her luck wouldn't be so horrible this time; she couldn't afford to screw this up again!​

Status
Not open for further replies.