Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yatagarasu

"Hey there," Producer walks towards Jeanne. "Need some candy?"

He then gives a little advice as he takes a few lollipops out. "Save the heavy meals for later after a hectic activity."​

"I don't need food. I need to think."

Naturally, by think, he meant seethe. Hate and anger literally pressed against their minds from him as he focused, trying to regain his composure.

He went into a Ren-style fit and sliced up some lockers. Never in his life has he been so unsettled.

Jesus Christ.

@Team 1​

@Yatagarasu

"Hey there," Producer walks towards Jeanne. "Need some candy?"

He then gives a little advice as he takes a few lollipops out. "Save the heavy meals for later after a hectic activity."​
Jeanne took some of the candy that the Producer had offered too her. "Thanks." Jeanne replied, before taking the wrapper off one of them and popped it into her mouth.

It wasn't the best thing for her to eat right now, but it was better than nothing.​

nXIgmhPa12LXzHJiBkNEF0NpA6ZOsXtiAQh8xEWgDLBnyDw6Oo4ykbGKvFbFI1pchbeyzzMTROe4IxrWzfD8g8s2UoyQd6TjidAck0n5sqp2aM85n3jaKSjMStgwG8XY94GTLijbBKXYBrpIz_RLvQXeW7lfWq-ZZbD4iVNMnB_76R9eakG4WdEXuXpVFG0lsG9vNh0ihS4FiL1JGUG0ys_0OkmM2HCBiBL4q6lObWfHLFCYWj3DGssFXUV5TLu_Wxu6grhTYP8dnB618z-M4g0IdT2OeUCCCRS1y2YeWiuoZpoSi67Z54L7r99kyJ3SEy35HJ8IONFEwq-ExauwcTAnlruBkAU7lDDRfX12q5KPXXOjpsXylthrAr_940arJhheT0y-85T-ee5eKChDZP29MwhrtEUhINeuLK23-N1ghepJK4AM8TfsCUQ6cA3PJ2YedcXTulP2MiZuLMmxSyal9kC7KV0ROZrZXh82LnqbHrZrMmEDiUCyl0v4D3wbBHpp02COxlDfK2Ah-WKnlVZRC0IX3lEM4qSPNqfn5fzLXV7Eh7SmLyoI6wb9_1o=w376-h667-no

Tylo-Kun walked about the inner stadium.

He paused.

He took a deep breath.

He took a deep exhale.

He looked at the numbers on the floor.

He looked at the his inner being, his inner soul, for the question of existence.

So as the follower of the Sith lifted his head, he closed his eyes, quietly rasping once beautiful sentence to the heavens.

"Fuck the rules, Jedi scum."

W51xjF1.gif

dude.gif~c200

ohshit.gif

@Atomyk @Viva la Revolution @ <3

"Thanks for the food," Mirei thanks the chef - the Delphox in this case, as she digs in. "Say, what is this called?"

@Bomb

F-Emalf27.png

"Yeah, I am." Emalf approached the girl, sighing in relief. "I'm gonna go to the buffet and hoard some food, bring some snacks back so people don't get hungry, ya know?" He was tired both physically from keeping up with the speed and slam dunking multiplying balls and emotionally from the sheer intensity of the game. He needed rest, maybe he would continue playing if things calmed down. "Wanna join?"

@york
Tomoyo Sakagami
@Hazel-rah @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Lizzy @ResistingTheEnlightened @Yatagarasu @Crow @Sen @Bomb @BarrenThin @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hana @The Tactician @Verite @Gwazi Magnum @Basically Everyone

p8IGNs6.jpg

Tomoyo nodded, smiling a bit "Sure..." she said, though, she looked to the others, seeing that there were more people that were hungry "I wonder if they have a kitchen here..." she added, looking a little thoughtfull as she headed to the buffet area, though, at the same time, she kept an eye out for a kitchen... As she figured she could cook something up if the buffet table was empty somehow...

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Hazel-rah @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Lizzy @ResistingTheEnlightened @Yatagarasu @Crow @Sen @Bomb @BarrenThin @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hana @The Tactician @Verite @Gwazi Magnum @Basically Everyone

p8IGNs6.jpg

Tomoyo nodded, smiling a bit "Sure..." she said, though, she looked to the others, seeing that there were more people that were hungry "I wonder if they have a kitchen here..." she added, looking a little thoughtfull as she headed to the buffet area, though, at the same time, she kept an eye out for a kitchen... As she figured she could cook something up if the buffet table was empty somehow...
F-Emalf27.png

"I'd be surprised if there ain't a kitchen," Emalf scratched his head, heading to the buffet with Tomoyo. "Runnin' around that quickly will just tire everyone out, ya know? Especially since we don't even have our powers and stuff. Just a bunch of weird people."

"So what can you cook?"​

Tomoyo Sakagami

p8IGNs6.jpg

latest

"The food from the buffet certainly must have originated from somewhere," Reficul murmured, appearing without a sound behind Tomoyo. The Devil kept in step with the girl, arms crossed over her chest and a neutral look on her features. Heading to the buffet area, Reficul still looked as unruffled as ever compared to her more tired out teammates.

"Though I suppose with how we have come to be here, the food could have been conjured as well. An interesting thought."

She had done... Absolutely nothing, nothing at all, in that first round of basketball. Nothing except watch the utter chaos that the supposed 'orderly' game had devolved into with a completely flat look, avoiding getting charged or tackled by the members from Team 2. Her own Team 1 she had hardly ever helped, the most the white-haired Devil had done was most likely act as another target to hit or an obstruction to the other team.

And she felt nothing about doing this. It was vaguely amusing to watch the outright mess the first game had turned out to be, a mess of limbs and attempts to steal the ball from the other team.

"A cup of tea would be quite nice."

@york @Sen @Verite @Bomb @Yatagarasu @Atomyk @Team 1?

"Shiiiieeeeeet that was some of the dumbest bullshit I've ever laid my eyes on!" Baron had decided after five minutes on the court to just bench himself due to all of the insanity that had been going.

"Motherfuckers, do you even basketball?! I don't even fucking know who's winnin', well Baron's winning cause he got to watch all these hot bitches running up and down the court but I'm goin' to be fucking pissed if those other motherfuckers are in the lead. AND WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT HAVING A PONY ON COURT WAS A GOOD FUCKING IDEA!"

Mathilda meanwhile had been standing behind Baron and laughing her ass off at the spectacle.

@Everybody

...Huh?

Well, well, it looked like the timid equine had attempted to weather the storm by hiding out in a nifty little cardboard box.​

mlfw3226_medium.jpg

Something she hadn't anticipated, however, was half-time. As everyone from either team came flooding off the court, her make-shift disguise was quickly seen through. Meekly, she spoke up from inside the box.

She wasn't quite ready to leave the safety of her box.

"S-, So...how's the game going so far, everyone?" Fluttershy asked quietly, addressing no-one in particular in vain hopes that no-one would respond. A girl had to try!

@Team 2

@Peeps interested in box-ponies​

F-Emalf27.png

"I'd be surprised if there ain't a kitchen," Emalf scratched his head, heading to the buffet with Tomoyo. "Runnin' around that quickly will just tire everyone out, ya know? Especially since we don't even have our powers and stuff. Just a bunch of weird people."

"So what can you cook?"​
latest

"The food from the buffet certainly must have originated from somewhere," Reficul murmured, appearing without a sound behind Tomoyo. The Devil kept in step with the girl, arms crossed over her chest and a neutral look on her features. Heading to the buffet area, Reficul still looked as unruffled as ever compared to her more tired out teammates.

"Though I suppose with how we have come to be here, the food could have been conjured as well. An interesting thought."

She had done... Absolutely nothing, nothing at all, in that first round of basketball. Nothing except watch the utter chaos that the supposed 'orderly' game had devolved into with a completely flat stare, avoiding getting charged or tackled by the members from Team 2. Her own Team 1 she had hardly ever helped, the most the white-haired Devil had done was most likely act as another target to hit or an obstruction to the other team.

And she felt nothing about doing this. It was vaguely amusing to watch the outright mess the first game had turned out to be, a mess of limbs and attempts to stal the ball from the other team.

@york @Sen @Verite @Bomb @Yatagarasu @Atomyk @Team 1?
Tomoyo Sakagami
@Hana @Sen @Verite @Others?

clannad08.jpg

"Traditional Japanese." Tomoyo said, shrugging a little; it was nothing to be proud of, but, she always seemed to be able to do something with what ingredients she could find... She honestly had no idea if the food here just randomly appeared on it's own, or if there was an actual kitchen here, but, they'd have to find out, right? With that in mind, Tomoyo decided to go investigate if there was indeed a kitchen around the building... Somewhere.

Cole had enjoyed the spectacle of the brief basketball match for what it had been: pure unadulterated chaos. The court had become a microcosm of existence, representative of the sporadic nature of all the universes that bounced around each other. The movers and shakers of the multiverse, kings and pawns alike, worked so rapidly that the way of things felt decidedly random in the moment. It was all too easy to be simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, caught up in forces that were and forever would be beyond your control. Like the woman he'd killed and the various other players on the court, some people had no choice but to go where the currents carried them. They were bystanders in the grand scheme of it all, much like Cole had been during that frantic game.

Except, unlike most, it had been Cole's choice entirely.

Leaning against the buffet table casually, Cole gazed upon the other members of his team milling about nearby. The game had been too frantic for even Cole to really know who came out on top, so he wasn't sure if should have been scowling at the others or not. People usually found themselves a little more motivated what they told when he scowled at them. Or at least when they saw a taste of what he could do. Deciding to settle on an even smile, Cole spoke toward Tomoyo and the others gathered around her. "Waste your time trying to find a kitchen if you want. You'd probably be better off just eating what's offered to you." With a casual shrug, Cole leaned over and grabbed a shiny red apple. He stared at it for a moment, realizing it was pristine enough that he could see his own reflection. "I mean, that's the deal here, right? Being whisked away from your homes, dealing with it the best way you can. You're just doing what's being offered anyway, so why not just--"

Cole interrupted himself by taking a bite into the apple. It was damn good. "... Eat?"

It seemed to Cole that a lot of things just happened without any rhyme or reason. Probably just a result of some butterfly flapping its wings a dozen universes away. People got way too caught up in the why and how, essentially paralysing themselves instead of dealing with their problems. If everyone here was brought here to win, then fuck it, they should just get out their and do it. They weren't the movers and shakers, after all. Just bystanders who really should have known they never had a choice in the matter to begin with.

"Right, anyway, I'll see you guys out on the court. Name's Cole, by the way."

In a flash, Cole was gone, apple and all. Off the court, he had full extent of his powers, meaning he could be as flashy and obnoxious as he wanted to be. He appeared next to Blacker Baron and Mathilda, taking a few more bites out of his apple. He looked amused as the man yelled his obscenities. "Sounds like you have your priorities in order," Cole remarked.

@Jeremi @Hana @Sen @york

Cole had enjoyed the spectacle of the brief basketball match for what it had been: pure unadulterated chaos. The court had become a microcosm of existence, representative of the sporadic nature of all the universes that bounced around each other. The movers and shakers of the multiverse, kings and pawns alike, worked so rapidly that the way of things felt decidedly random in the moment. It was all too easy to be simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, caught up in forces that were and forever would be beyond your control. Like the woman he'd killed and the various other players on the court, some people had no choice but to go where the currents carried them. They were bystanders in the grand scheme of it all, much like Cole had been during that frantic game.

Except, unlike most, it had been Cole's choice entirely.

Leaning against the buffet table casually, Cole gazed upon the other members of his team milling about nearby. The game had been too frantic for even Cole to really know who came out on top, so he wasn't sure if should have been scowling at the others or not. People usually found themselves a little more motivated what they told when he scowled at them. Or at least when they saw a taste of what he could do. Deciding to settle on an even smile, Cole spoke toward Tomoyo and the others gathered around her. "Waste your time trying to find a kitchen if you want. You'd probably be better off just eating what's offered to you." With a casual shrug, Cole leaned over and grabbed a shiny red apple. He stared at it for a moment, realizing it was pristine enough that he could see his own reflection. "I mean, that's the deal here, right? Being whisked away from your homes, dealing with it the best way you can. You're just doing what's being offered anyway, so why not just--"

Cole interrupted himself by taking a bite into the apple. It was damn good. "... Eat?"

It seemed to Cole that a lot of things just happened without any rhyme or reason. Probably just a result of some butterfly flapping its wings a dozen universes away. People got way too caught up in the why and how, essentially paralysing themselves instead of dealing with their problems. If everyone here was brought here to win, then fuck it, they should just get out their and do it. They weren't the movers and shakers, after all. Just bystanders who really should have known they never had a choice in the matter to begin with.

"Right, anyway, I'll see you guys out on the court. Name's Cole, by the way."

In a flash, Cole was gone, apple and all. Off the court, he had full extent of his powers, meaning he could be as flashy and obnoxious as he wanted to be. He appeared next to Blacker Baron and Mathilda, taking a few more bites out of his apple. He looked amused as the man yelled his obscenities. "Sounds like you have your priorities in order," Cole remarked.

@Jeremi @Hana @Sen @york
The sudden appearance of Cole made Baron take a few steps back in surprise. "MOTHERF-!" You scared me half to death with your leapin' bullshit! And yeah I do."

Regaining his composure Baron would tug his coat into place. "The way I see it if these motherfuckers aren't going to play proper basketball then yours truly's goin' to be standin' on the sidelines looking at all the fine bitches on and outside the court."

Mathilda in turn just gave both of them a shrug. Guess she was just there for moral support, huh?

@Atomyk @Hana @Sen @york

Motoko sat down to finish her sushi and beer.

@Team 2

After seeing what had transpired on the court shortly after the game had begun, Blue decided to just sit the game out and just be moral support for her team.

Luckily the match was over and she could be spared the cringe worthy and displeasing sight of chaos from continuing any longer.

"Humans and their games are so weird." She muttered to herself as she sat there. So much for a fun game.

@Team 1 @nobody in particular

htvU5jQ.gif

Breaking through a Random wall Terry Crews would crash through and suddenly start exclaiming.

"What!? This can't be! Grizzly Nature exists! Yet I must still face Mustafa!? What kind of replacement could Old Spice be planning!?".

It appeared despite the teams being announced sometime ago Terry Crews was just now reacting to it.

@Anyone

htvU5jQ.gif

Breaking through a Random wall Terry Crews would crash through and suddenly start exclaiming.

"What!? This can't be! Grizzly Nature exists! Yet I must still face Mustafa!? What kind of replacement could Old Spice be planning!?".

It appeared despite the teams being announced sometime ago Terry Crews was just now reacting to it.

@Anyone
Flattering-Man.jpg

"It seems the ads are aiming to divide us, Terry, to influence our actions towards destroying each other! No matter what teams we are on, my dear friend, always remember our bond in Grizzly Nature, and forget whatever lies the ads attempt to corrupt us with!"

@Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @DapperDogman @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

Flattering-Man.jpg

"It seems the ads are aiming to divide us, Terry, to influence our actions towards destroying each other! No matter what teams we are on, my dear friend, always remember our bond in Grizzly Nature, and forget whatever lies the ads attempt to corrupt us with!"

@Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @DapperDogman @Verite @Gummi Bunnies
"If they seek to take Grizzly Nature from us and give to the new guy they have another thing coming! So we shall play basketball against each other, but with Old Spice we shall be allies!".

@Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @DapperDogman @Verite @The Great Detective

Status
Not open for further replies.