Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
SLAM DUNK FOR TEAM 1 AGAIN! 2 MORE POINTS.

"TAKE THAT" ELSA SAYS TO NO ONE BECAUSE IT WAS ONLY A FEW PEOPLE LEFT IN COURT NOW

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Hazel-rah @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Lizzy @ResistingTheEnlightened @Yatagarasu @Crow @Sen @Bomb @BarrenThin @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hana @The Tactician @Verite @Basically Everyone

Tomoyo-Sakagami-clannad-34546387-410-290.png

"... Who's dunking in which net now?" Said a very confused Tomoyo, it was at this point that she realized that there were things even harder to understand than the behavioral patterns of "Youhei Sunohara".​

Cole killed a woman in order to play basketball, but it seemed to him things were just better off without his touch for the moment. The electromaster decided to just sit back and be totally useless for a bit.​

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Hazel-rah @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Lizzy @ResistingTheEnlightened @Yatagarasu @Crow @Sen @Bomb @BarrenThin @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hana @The Tactician @Verite @Basically Everyone

6689146b92c0974cf0924a39c4fd1cb9.jpg

"... Who's dunking in which net now?" Said a very confused Tomoyo, it was at this point that she realized that there were things even harder to understand than the behavioral patterns of "Youhei Sunohara".​
"Absolutely no fucking clue." Jeanne replied. "I'm still wondering where the fucking referees are. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THOSE DIPSHITS ANYWAY???"

DxFz6ZUJRzm66pI2EKuw_Steve%20Harvey%20Face%207.gif

"H-Hey, uhh..."

Steve Harvey pressed a button and a loud bell rang.

THE FIRST HALF OF THE MATCH HAS ENDED FOR NOW. THE MATCH WILL RESUME SOON ENOUGH. ANY SCORE MADE AFTER THIS POST WILL NOT COUNT.

Rest up :|

@EVERYBODY

"H-Hey, uhh..."

THE FIRST HALF OF THE MATCH HAS ENDED FOR NOW. THE MATCH WILL RESUME SOON ENOUGH. ANY SCORE MADE AFTER THIS POST WILL NOT COUNT.

@EVERYBODY
"Finally." Elsa began to take a break at the bench.

@everyone​

"H-Hey, uhh..."

@EVERYBODY

Shen was still winded and absolutely horrified of this place now. "What... the... fuck?"

@Team 1​

Motoko took a breath. She was so glad that that was over for now. She made her way to Team 2's bench, and took a drink of water.

"H-Hey, uhh..."

@EVERYBODY
"There they are" Jeanne wiped the sweat that was generating on her forehead. Luckily, her makeup was practically everything-proof, so it didn't run. "If I had all my powers I would've sent everyone down south already."

Jeanne then stormed into the locker room and went to clean herself up, slamming the door during the process.

@TEAM 1​

Emalf cried tears of joy, climbing over to the seats and lying down.

"There they are" Jeanne wiped the forehead that was generating on her forehead. Luckily, her makeup was practically everything-proof, so it didn't run. "If I had all my powers I would've sent everyone down south already."

Jeanne then stormed into the locker room and went to clean herself up, slamming the door during the process.

@TEAM 1​

Shen practically collapsed in the locker room, reaching about like a drifting man that had found land. Jeanne, and everyone else that came in, felt his presence slab into their minds more forcefully than he intended as he reoriented himself. Probably hurt a lot, being as those without training to resist telepathy would feel him run rampant for a few seconds. "I CAN FEEL THINGS AGAIN! YOU ARE ALL ACTUALLY THERE! By the Emperor, don't make me go back out there again! That place is an abomination in more than one way!"

@Yatagarasu
@Team 1​

tumblr_nv6ek5Jbd71t5kkqfo1_500.png

"Producer!"

Mirei runs up to the guy in the business suit as she began to pant.

"Ah, sports," Producer smiles as he hands three cans of energy drink to Mirei, Jeanne and the Delphox. "Eruna's faster than I think. It's so mistake to recruit her into the agency. So anyways, how'd you guys feel?"

@Bomb @Yatagarasu

"H-Hey, uhh..."

@EVERYBODY
Tomoyo Sakagami
@Hazel-rah @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Lizzy @ResistingTheEnlightened @Yatagarasu @Crow @Sen @Bomb @BarrenThin @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hana @The Tactician @Verite @Gwazi Magnum @Basically Everyone

4d1bb384479a70_full-1-.jpg

Whew... What a workout, Tomoyo couldn't help but notice that her legs felt rather... Uh... Sore, and, well, surprisingly enough, she did work up a sweat But she isn't going to tell Terry Crews that... B-Baka! instead, she closed her eyes for a moment, taking a few deep breaths as she tried to relax to some extent... After her pulse had slowed down to a reasonable pace, and her legs were no longer as sore, she felt a rather gnawing feeling of hunger; looks like this match had certainly burned alot of calories...
TKC41I7VAW_202.gif

"So... Now that the match is over... Is anyone else hungry?" Tomoyo asked, being rather casual about this... Though, despite her seemingly neutral demeanor, it seemed she regretted not visiting the buffet area earlier... If only she had realized just how intense this basketball game could get... Well, this wasn't just any basketball game, this was an basketball game hosted... In space!-... Somehow...​

images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F09%2F24%2Fmurray-1.gif

"This is you right now."

Bill Murray laughed at you all.

"By the way, see the new rule we put in... in light of recent events."

Here.

@Everyone

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
When Jeanne finally cleaned herself up, she stormed out of the showers and took a seat, with her white hair inside her towel hat. Just then, she felt all her powers resurfacing back to her. What the fuck? Where was it before when I needed it.
Shen practically collapsed in the locker room, reaching about like a drifting man that had found land. Jeanne, and everyone else that came in, felt his presence slab into their minds more forcefully than he intended as he reoriented himself. Probably hurt a lot, being as those without training to resist telepathy would feel him run rampant for a few seconds. "I CAN FEEL THINGS AGAIN! YOU ARE ALL ACTUALLY THERE! By the Emperor, don't make me go back out there again! That place is an abomination in more than one way!"

@Yatagarasu
@Team 1​
"Did you feel like your powers are coming back as well?" Jeanne turned her head towards Shen. "Where were our powers back then?"​

F-Emalf27.png

"Yeah, I am." Emalf approached the girl, sighing in relief. "I'm gonna go to the buffet and hoard some food, bring some snacks back so people don't get hungry, ya know?" He was tired both physically from keeping up with the speed and slam dunking multiplying balls and emotionally from the sheer intensity of the game. He needed rest, maybe he would continue playing if things calmed down. "Wanna join?"

@york

When Jeanne finally cleaned herself up, she stormed out of the showers and took a seat, with her white hair inside her towel hat. Just then, she felt all her powers resurfacing back to her. What the fuck? Where was it before when I needed it.

"Did you feel like your powers are coming back as well?" Jeanne turned her head towards Shen. "Where were our powers back then?"​

Being as he'd made a point to leave the room, he nodded furiously. "I couldn't sense anything," He said mournfully. "It'd be the equivalent of you losing your sight. The room felt... like nothing. I can't do that again. That place is an aberration."

@Yatagarasu

Being as he'd made a point to leave the room, he nodded furiously. "I couldn't sense anything," He said mournfully. "It'd be the equivalent of you losing your sight. The room felt... like nothing. I can't do that again. That place is an aberration."

@Yatagarasu
"Well if the next match turn out to be a giant mess like before, I'm not dealing with it again." Jeanne was furious. Who thought this was a great idea?

"Anyway, I need food." Jeanne sat onto the bench opposite of Shen's to rest. "Who has some?"

@Team 1​

Status
Not open for further replies.