Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Quite open to most general genres, like fantasy (usually more urban fantasy), science fiction, slice of life, etc.
I'd also recommend taking a good read at how the game works in advance because oh boy did I write a lot of stuff lmao.
Murder Tale VI: Space Jam

Based around fuckin' Space Jam.

A non-canon Murder Event, it will not fit into any place in the series chronology, and will be its own self-contained (badly-told) story. Keep this in mind when making your character, just in case. It may also be noted that the RP may or may not use a few characters from the film of which it is based around, but it will not necessarily be a continuation of the story, or anything like that. More a spin-off than anything else.

Keep in mind that this is extremely experimental just for the sake of being experimental, if that makes sense.

Synopsis

Moron Mountain is an intergalactic amusement park with dwindling popularity, like most other amusement parks these days. Devising a scheme to increase their popularity again, the owner Mr. Swackhammer decides that it's high time to get with the times and include a kind of event that's all the rage these days. Basketball! Utilizing his new technology that allows him to reach the many different parts of the multiverse, he decides to abduct you, as well as many other people from different worlds across the multiverse, and have you play basketball against strangers alongside strangers! An epic tale of friendship, treachery, possibly love, and most definitely epic jams, you don't wanna miss this!

Disclaimer: You probably should miss this.

Notes

1. One thing that will make this drastically different from normal Murder Events is that all of the characters will be put into two different teams. One the sign-ups are complete, I will create two PMs for each team, where you will all be able to discuss tactics and who your very own Team Assassin will strike.

2. As a student, I'd like to say in advance that there won't be any GMing on my part on weekdays until around 3:30 PM CST at the earliest, though I'll likely be available for the majority of the days on weekends, not factoring in the possible homework and testing that I'll have to focus on as well. Still, this hopefully won't be too much of a problem, as this is meant to be a rather short event anyway.

3. You might notice that things like "Equipment" and "Powers" don't show up on the character sheet. I should note that while you will be able to use the powers and such outside of the basketball matches, but inside the matches themselves, your character will be filled up with SLAM SPIRIT to replace the powers and everyone will have relatively equal basketball skills as to make sure... Darth Vader doesn't easily stomp and outdunk Arya Stark or something.

4. Though OCs are allowed, duos are not allowed due to this being a team-oriented event.

5. Late sign-ups will not be accepted. I'll be closing these once the IC starts due to this being focused on the quantity of people in each team, and so on.

6. I'd highly advise joining the Murder Series group if you're a newcomer. You'll be able to interact with the other players there, among other people, in the chat thread, and keep up with the game in the RP Discussion thread as well! This is also useful to prevent any OOC talk inside the IC, which is greatly discouraged.

Roles

Player - The standard role. Your primary objectives are to win the games with your team and try to figure out who the Assassins are on the opposite team.

Assassins - The equivalent of a normal Murder Event's "Traitor," though with a number of differences. There will be two Assassins, one on each Team, and the identity of the Assassin will be known to everyone on their respective team. Another note is that despite their names, the Assassins will only be inflicting injuries to their targets rather than outright murdering them like in other Murder events, and thus, rendering them unable to play in the basketball games. They will only be able to target someone who has already played in a game.

Character Sheet

Appearance: What does your character look like? Picture optional.

Name: What is your character named, or what do they go by?

Canon: Where is your character from? Not needed if you are signing up as an OC.

Personality: What's your character like?

Backstory: What have they been through in their life?
Rules

1. Naturally, Iwaku's rules apply here.
2. Knowledge of the previous Murder Games, or Space Jam for that matter, are not required to participate in this, especially since this is considered non-canon to the Murder Series itself.
3. As mentioned earlier, duos are not allowed since this is a team-oriented event. OCs are free game though.
4. I'd love for everyone vote every round, but I realize some people might just not have the time. At the very least, I want everyone to post at least once each round. As each round should last a few days at the least, that comes to posting at least once every few days, which is pretty fair I think. If you become inactive and don't post, your character will likely be eliminated in some manner.
5. As noted earlier, you will be able to use your character's powers as you please outside of the games, but they will be nullified during the matches and replaced with SLAM SPIRIT.
The Games

Because the system I have in mind is somewhat complicated, I may as well lay it out in advance just to make sure people get it and to avoid confusion just before a match, so if you think I'm unclear about something, feel free to ask me to elaborate and I'll try my best to do so! Emphasis on "try" anyway...
Do note that not everyone be able to be in every game, due to the expected size of the cast. Thus, during a game, only some people might get chosen to play, while the others will be left to explore the points of interest like in a normal Murder Event. However, everyone will get the chance to participate in a game at least once by the end of the Tale.
The field will be split up into four "sections," referred to as A, B, C, and D. Section A will be where Team 1's hoop will be, D will be Team 2's hoop, and B & C will be the spaces in between. You can only move up one section per post if you have the ball, mostly in order to give people from the other team (who happen to be in the same section you move to) a chance to steal the ball from you. If they succeed in stealing the ball from you, you will only be able to steal back once they move up another spot if you so desire. Only once they try and fail to steal the ball (or alternatively, five posts are made in the game with no attempt to steal) will you be able to move up another section.
If you do not have the ball, you can move back all you want, so you're allowed to move from Section C to Section A in one post if you are on Team 1. As for moving forward, you can only move one section forward per post. However, you are allowed to double-post, so your character's speed / how fast you move across the field is dependent on your typing speed and determination.
The game will be rather dependent on rolling die, as seen below:
To steal a ball, simply end up in the same Section as the person with the ball, roll a die out of six, and call odds. Naturally, if you roll odds, you steal the ball, and if you roll evens, the target evades you. You cannot attempt to steal again until they move up another space.
If you have the ball and if you so desire, you can also pass the ball to another one of your teammates. A dice roll will not be required to pass a ball, and a pass will be successful so long as you name the specific person you are passing to, and they respond by catching it. However, if an opponent is in the same section as the person whom the ball is being passed to, they are allowed to intercept the pass and catch the ball out of the air instead, so long as they roll a die out of six and call odds. However, regardless of whether or not the interceptor calls the die successfully, the interception will be negated instantly if the person whom the ball is being passed to posts first.
Making a shot depends on where on the field you are at. For instance, if you are on Team 1 and you're standing at Section A where your own goal is, if you were to try to shoot the ball into the Team 2 goal all the way on Section D, roll a die out of six and call the exact number, rather than odds this time (five points). If you are on Section B, roll a die out of ten and call odds (four points). At Section C, roll a die out of six and call odds (three points). At Section D, you will be able to automatically make the shot via slam dunk (two points).
In the event that you make a shot and fail, then the ball will end up in the section where the goal resides (If someone from Team 1 fails to make a shot, then the ball will still automatically end up in Section D). The ball will be open for anyone in the section to pick it up, and whoever posts first of picking it up will get it.
The game will end once I call it. How long they will go will depend on the activity in the event.
NEW RULE EFFECTIVE AS OF THE SECOND HALF OF THE FIRST MATCH: Your post contain at least a full sentence. I'm laughing my ass off as I type this but yeah. Take extra care to read the posts of others when you can!
If I missed anything or so, feel free to ask! My brain gets fried thinking about this after so long.
Cast List

DapperDogman as Wild Dog (DC Comics)
Krieg as Ty-kun (OC)
The Tactician as Isaiah Mustafa (Old Spice)
Archmage Jeremiah as Fluttershy (My Little Pony)
C.T. as Revy (Black Lagoon)
Bomb as Delphox (Pokemon)
Hospes as Princess Buttercup (The Princess Bride)
BarrenThin as Darth Shen (Star Wars)
TheSpringwoodSlasher as Roberta (Black Lagoon)
york as Tomoyo Sakagami (Clannad)
OrlandoBloomers as Mogeko (Mogeko Castle)
Sen as Emalf (The Gray Garden)
Hana as Reficul (The Gray Garden)
Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Terry Crews (Old Spice)
The Great Detective as Coral (Splatoon)
Kaykay as Eruna Ichinomiya (Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku)
Jeremi as Blacker Baron (Anarchy Reigns)
Lizzy as Blue (Wolf's Rain)
DBZ7 as Eda (Black Lagoon)
Schnee Corp Lawyer as Tiara (Fairy Fencer F)
The Silver Paladin as Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)
Crow as Mirei Hayasaka (iDOLM@STER)
Yata as Jeanne (Bayonetta)
ResistingTheEnlightened as Robert Lutece (BioShock)
Saint Guillotine as Darius (League of Legends)
Atomyk as Flo (Progressive)

26/???

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
2291303288_e3ba45498f_o.jpg

Name: Jack Wheeler, but I go by Wild Dog
Canon: DC Comics
Personality: I'm pretty chill, though I don't care for folks who try to force their ideals onto others. I'm not scared of a fight, be it with guns or fists, and while I might not be the sharpshooter Hawkeye is, I can kill anything at any range, I'll just take ten feet of their surroundings out with them
Backstory: I don't like to talk about it to those I don't know, so I think it's best we keep it breif
A mob shot my fiancée, and I got pissed. That's about all you need to know about me​

Last edited:
20141216_154233.jpg

20150906_214834.jpg

~THE META HAS RETURNED~

~Name~
Ty or Ty-Kun

~Nickname~
Tylo-Kun
"The Great Traitor"

~Age~

~Gender~
Demiman

~Sexuality~
Sithsexual, gotta love da evil~! <3

~Bio/History~
One time, he was your average aspiring senior in highschool, the "nerdy" one who enjoys a bit of reading, pop culture, writing, video games, and music. He was your most kawaii, desu-desu guy, the somewhat popular nerd, with an expensive subscription to Loot Crate and a possibly unhealthy addiction to Game of Thrones, Total War Shogun II, and a certain little community called the "Dying Games". He was known by many names, but to his family, to his most beloved, he is merely the "Ty-Kun". The boy lives a humble life, a quiet one, enjoying the view of rural America through the eyes of a suburban. relatively average, middle-class citizen.

Not anymore

Nobody has figured out why Ty-Kun had fallen to the Dark Side. Rumors and speculation ran rampant, some arguing that his own guilt brought him further and further into the abyss. Whatever the reasons may be, Ty-Kun felt seduced by the unlimited power of the Force, adopting the name of Tylo-Ken and the robes of a true Sith. In reality, it is just him walking around with a cheap $40 costume of Kylo-Ren from Target, but damnit, doesn't this sound all so more impactful? Or perhaps, it is true, that Ty-Kun is actually a Sith. Who knows? Only the time will tell...

~Personality~
Tylo-Kun is evil. He is so evil, in fact, he is just that evil. And edgy, don't forget edgy. He'll often throw very violent temper tantrums, and with every totally flawed villian, always notes how he is such a monster every two nanoseconds. In a way, Ty-Kun is kind of lovable. He may walk around with a fake lightsaber, dawn the robes of a Sith, and preach about how the Jedi are evil- but in reality, it is just wacky Ty being Ty.

OR SO YOU THINK, FOR ONLY THE SITH DEALS IN ABSOLUTES

~Canon Base~
Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it.

this looks familar, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Appearance:
Ichijo.Kou.full.271431.jpg

Name
: Kou Ichijo

Canon
: Persona 4

Personality: With a cheerful and carefree personality, Kou would always attempt to joke around to lift up the mood around his friends. However, he hates to lose a basketball game, and he keeps his issues with his family bottled up. He is often seen hanging around with various students or working on his skills on the court

Backstory:
When the protagonist decided to join the basketball team, he meets Kou Ichijo, the spirited team leader. Kou was glad to have the protagonist on the team, as the basketball team has very few members to keep it afloat. When the protagonist officially joins, this will unlock the Strength Arcana Social Link for the player.
Kou is frequently seen with Daisuke Nagase, who was childhood friends with him since they were young. Aside from this, he also has a lot of admirers.

He is apparently from the House of Ichijo, a distinguished family in Inaba who keeps strictly to age-old traditions and customs. Kou's life at home revolves around tea ceremonies and other traditional activities. The family is led by the grandmother, who decides for the family and is pretty much the defacto head of the House. Because of her strict traditional ways, she frowns upon Kou's participation in basketball, calling the sport "barbaric".

Kou reveals that not all is lost, however. He was actually adopted since his parents did not have an heir to carry on the Ichijo name. But the moment he was adopted, his mother gave birth to a girl. Kou concludes that being the blood relative, the burden of becoming the heir would fall to her, and he is free to do as he pleases. However, as the protagonist interacts with Kou, Kou's feelings become conflicted; he is happy that he does not have to hold the responsibilities as the heir, but at the same time, he felt shunned by his family.

Kou eventually becomes disinterested in basketball and skips practice. The second time he participates in practice, Kou is shown spacing out, without realizing that the practice is over. Worried about Kou, Daisuke proposes a plan to fire up Kou's interest in basketball again, by blackmailing other members to have a match. The protagonist and Daisuke later invite Kou to participate in the match, much to Kou's surprise. Kou and the protagonist's team lost the match, but Kou felt relieved, and thanked Daisuke and the protagonist.

Having his interest back, Kou came to the realization that since his 'mask' is gone, he might as well search for his true parents. Inquiring at the orphanage, Kou receives a letter, which was apparently written by his real parents and addressed to him. In the letter, it reveals that Kou's real parents were long dead from sickness, and the name 'Kou', which was given by his parents actually symbolizes 'healthy', as his real parents wished not for him to necessarily succeed in life, but to have something far more important than fame or fortune: a healthy, strong body so he would not suffer the same fate as them.

After reading the letter, Kou laments that he had expected to receive such results, and says that he may not be able to find his real parents after all. Kou later he found out the signature of the letter was smudged in a hasty fashion, from which he deduced that the letter may not have been written by his real parents, but the orphanage's matron. However, Kou learns that he might not need to find out his true identity after all; he finally acknowledges that it is his bonds with others makes him the 'Kou' he is today. Having his frustration lightened, Kou thanks the protagonist and Daisuke.

By the end of the Social Link, Kou reveals that he asked his parents whether or not they cared for him, or just see him as a substitute. Much to Kou's surprise, his parents revealed that they truly cared for him as a son, and believed that he should pursue what he truly wishes for. Kou eventually decides to study overseas after he graduates instead of pursuing basketball, believing that he should help out the family. Kou thanked the protagonist, and gives him the orphanage letter, remarking that the protagonist should hold on to it for now as a remembrance of Kou's realization, and tells the protagonist that he would reclaim the letter once he could stand on his own feet.​

1763f54e0556bdb862ff1db6edbeaef8.gif

Fluttershy; The Element of Kindness

Canon: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Personality

As her given name would suggest, her most noticeable trait is her shyness. Whether in a social environment, or while having a private talk, this cream-coloured mare will always have a timid air about her, and is expressed through the way she speaks to the way she trots. And although she is by no means a hermit, or a recluse, she ops to spend the most of her days at home with her pets.

As such, she is incredible with animals, having an almost otherworldly power over them, and is virtually able to speak to them. All her time spent caring to animals has certainly fed into her softer side, and it shows through her near limitless supply of empathy and compassion. Albeit, in some cases, it can lead her into the role of Devil's Advocate, she can see the good in everyone, best exemplified by her encounters with Discord.

Despite her soft demeanour and anxiety, Fluttershy is quite tough. She isn't easily annoyed, angered, or frustrated. What would normally drive a man mad might only tick her off slightly. But, that doesn't mean she's without her limits. You don't want to be around when she hits hers.

Backstory

Her childhood in the Pegasus hub of Cloudsdale wasn't a very peaceful one. Upon hitting flight school, it was exposed that Fluttershy was a weak flier, and was bullied for it along with her abnormally large limbs and wings. She was given the harsh nickname of "Klutzershy" as a result.

Eventually, another Pegasus by the name of Rainbow Dash stepped in to intervene, even if her intervention sent the filly plummeting to the ground. Before the impact, however, a passing group of butterflies caught her fall, and helped her gently to the ground.

She was intrigued by the surface's wildlife, having only seen passing flocks of birds during her life up in the clouds. It wasn't long before she noticed her innate ability to domesticate and befriend animals. She's since lived on the outskirts of Ponyville, and on the edge of the Everfree Forest.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:

JUC3HKc.png

Name
:
Revy Two-Hands

Canon:
Black Lagoon

Personality:

Someone you don't fuck with.

A nihilistic, swear-happy, ultra masculine gunslinger pirate. Revy is very competitive, sarcastic, battle hardened, battle hungry, loud, psychotically humored, rude, easily-bored, and extremely ill-tempered. Unlike Rock, she is undiplomatic, believing in the use of brute force and coercion to get her way.

Due to an impoverished upbringing which involved verbal, physical and sexual abuse from those who had power over her (such as her father or the police), Revy has developed an obsession towards power, over both herself and others, which causes her to appear fiercely independent and violently assertive, often using verbal or physical violence as a response to anyone who crosses her or to assert her dominance. However, while Revy initially appears to be tough, savage and strong-minded, her exterior actually covers up a profound lack of inner-strength and fear of the powerlessness she felt as a child.

Revy believes the chief source of power in life is money, the "one thing everyone respects and agrees on", and consequentially has developed an obsession with maximizing the profits from each job as much as possible, such as ransoming others and looting corpses.

Backstory:

Revy was born in New York City as Rebecca Lee, a Chinese-American, in the poverty-stricken Chinatown district of New York City and raised by an abusive, alcoholic father. One day, after fleeing from one of her father's rampages, she was arrested, beaten, and raped by a corrupt police officer. Upon being returned home following this ordeal, Revy shot and killed her father after he callously asked her for another drink.

There were similar incidents between Revy and the police, particularly at the 27th Precinct. Eventually the assaults resulted in Revy losing her faith in God, leading her to believe that the police abused her because to them she was "just another little ghetto rat, with no power and no God."

I would love to have a reserve!

Reactions: DapperDogman
Appearance:

• tuqMTJE.jpg

"My name is Chung! I'm a Tactical Trooper."

"I'm 16."

"I come from Hamel." (Canon: Elsword. Hamel is just where he was born, from Elrios.)

"Well, I guess you can say I'm nice. I like to try and protect everybody who needs it. Except for Add, he's a looney."

"Oh, and I also like cute things! Like kittens, butterflies... *goes on and on*"

"Did I mention I like missiles? Missiles.... missiles.... MISSILES!"

Copy-pasted from wikia:
    Chung - ElWiki
    Shelling Guardian - ElWiki
    Tactical Trooper - ElWiki

Members of the Seiker family are known protectors of the Hamel City, the capital of the Senace Kingdom. It is to this name that Chung was born. Widely known as Prince Seiker, Chung was trained for combat from his early years. When the Senace Kingdom came under attack, Chung's father, Helputt, devoted himself to defending it. Unfortunately, the demons had possessed him, causing him to lose all control of his body, and the noble fighter unwittingly came to lead the enemies to attack Hamel. The Prince tried to stop his father, but was seriously wounded by him.
    With the help of Elsword and his friends, Chung escapes the battlefield and is on the way to recovering from his wounds. Meanwhile, most parts of the Senace Kingdom are now occupied by the demons. He then decides to leave Hamel to the Red Knights and go with Elsword to train and become stronger than ever. He swears to himself that he will not use the Seiker name and will call himself Chung until he returns to save Hamel and take the Water El back from the demons.

In his quest to become a full-fledged protector of Hamel, Chung finds partial chronicles of a way to improve on the protective stone in his possession. Gathering knowledge on alchemy and explosives from all over Elrios, he can now get to work on redesigning his Destroyer.
    Chung's pursuit proves successful as he becomes capable of dealing barrage attacks that are both intense and somewhat unpredictable in any combat range. This intensified firepower and newfound skills lend him the status of Shelling Guardian.

In his quest to further improve his weapon and abilities, Chung eventually turns up in his father's workshop. He uncovers his father's research on enhancing the Destroyer cannon that was drawn up before the elder defender of Hamel was possessed by demons. Chung uses the information as a guide, but he needs help to make it a reality.
    Adel, the Ponggo mechanic from Altera, offers to help build the Disfrozen Portal, an engine that can generate boundless amounts of El energy for the Destroyer. With the help of Echo and Lento as well, the engine is completed in time. This development promises to take his skill to the next level and refine his strategic ability. Now known as the Tactical Trooper, he has come closer than ever to saving Hamel.

• 500px-TTFullAwaken.jpg

"My name is Chung! I'm a Tactical Trooper."

"I'm 16."

"I come from Hamel." (Canon: Elsword. Hamel is just where he was born, from Elrios.)

"Well, I guess you can say I'm nice. I like to try and protect everybody who needs it. Except for Add, he's a looney."

"Oh, and I also like cute things! Like kittens, butterflies... *goes on and on*"

"Did I mention I like missiles? Missiles.... missiles.... MISSILES!"

Copy-pasted from wikia:
    Chung - ElWiki
    Shelling Guardian - ElWiki
    Tactical Trooper - ElWiki

Members of the Seiker family are known protectors of the Hamel City, the capital of the Senace Kingdom. It is to this name that Chung was born. Widely known as Prince Seiker, Chung was trained for combat from his early years. When the Senace Kingdom came under attack, Chung's father, Helputt, devoted himself to defending it. Unfortunately, the demons had possessed him, causing him to lose all control of his body, and the noble fighter unwittingly came to lead the enemies to attack Hamel. The Prince tried to stop his father, but was seriously wounded by him.
    With the help of Elsword and his friends, Chung escapes the battlefield and is on the way to recovering from his wounds. Meanwhile, most parts of the Senace Kingdom are now occupied by the demons. He then decides to leave Hamel to the Red Knights and go with Elsword to train and become stronger than ever. He swears to himself that he will not use the Seiker name and will call himself Chung until he returns to save Hamel and take the Water El back from the demons.

In his quest to become a full-fledged protector of Hamel, Chung finds partial chronicles of a way to improve on the protective stone in his possession. Gathering knowledge on alchemy and explosives from all over Elrios, he can now get to work on redesigning his Destroyer.
    Chung's pursuit proves successful as he becomes capable of dealing barrage attacks that are both intense and somewhat unpredictable in any combat range. This intensified firepower and newfound skills lend him the status of Shelling Guardian.

In his quest to further improve his weapon and abilities, Chung eventually turns up in his father's workshop. He uncovers his father's research on enhancing the Destroyer cannon that was drawn up before the elder defender of Hamel was possessed by demons. Chung uses the information as a guide, but he needs help to make it a reality.
    Adel, the Ponggo mechanic from Altera, offers to help build the Disfrozen Portal, an engine that can generate boundless amounts of El energy for the Destroyer. With the help of Echo and Lento as well, the engine is completed in time. This development promises to take his skill to the next level and refine his strategic ability. Now known as the Tactical Trooper, he has come closer than ever to saving Hamel.

[tabs][tabs][/tabs][/tabs]

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Joking? Why would I do that?"

full

Name: Setsuna of the Moment of Dreams

Nicknames: Setsuna, Claíomh Solais(meaning 'Sword of Light')

Canon: Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora

Personality: Setsuna, at first, could easily come off as empty and emotionless. However, she is anything but. First and foremost, she is one of the most loyal people you will ever meet, and is endlessly compassionate in what she does. Even when she knows it may mean her death, she doesn't hesitate to defend others - especially people she cares about, or the people they care about. She's brave and kind, even if she can be a bit naive when it comes to dealing in emotions. She tends to be very level-headed, though, and will put others' wishes, desires, and requests far before hers.

Backstory:

Setsuna is one of the four Absolute Angels, and is the loyal servant and sword- Claimh Solais -of Kyoshiro. She's spent her lifetime serving and protecting him with extreme dedication, and had been helping him on his quest to find the other Absolute Angels so Kyoshiro could kill them - even though she knew that, once he'd destroyed the others, he'd kill her, too. However, after another girl named Kuu joined her and Kyoshiro, this quest began to change.. Until, finally, Kyoshiro confessed he was in love with Kuu, with Setsuna secretly bearing witness. Never before had she let her emotions out, but this completely broke her. Despite, she defended Kyoshiro when a figure attacked - resulting in her being kidnapped, along with Kuu and the other Absolute Angels. Kuu managed to save them, resulting in Kuu's death. After this, Setsuna swore to help Kyoshiro find Kuu again, and finally accepted that Kyoshiro didn't want her(so he could be happy), and thus promised she'd leave and he'd never see her again once they found Kuu.

powers & weaknesses listed here

Appearance

latest

"May the Light protect you and the powers of Heaven shine upon your path..."

Name
Tyrael, the Archangel of Justice

Canon
Diablo

Personality
Tyrael is a very heroic and selfless angel, representing the concept of justice. He is known for having a strict adherence to laws, rules and order. Though in times of absolute necessity-- usually when innocent lives are at stake-- Tyrael will go above even the most ancient of laws in order to deliver justice and protect the innocent. Unlike some of his other kin, Tyrael admires mortals for their unbreakable spirit in times of despair. He is willing to work with such mortals as long as they prove to be morally just and fair. Tyrael is also renowned for being calm, controlled and meticulous in his execution of combat technique.

Backstory
Tyrael was one of the 5 members of the Angiris Council, representing justice among some of his brothers like Imperius and Malthael. He was very rigid and strict in his judgement and only wanted victory in the Eternal Conflict. When he heard about Sanctuary and the birth of humans, he wanted the world destroyed and the humans exterminated, seeing them as abominations. However, after time, Tyrael grew a liking to humanity and voted against Sanctuary being destroyed. It was left safe and unharmed, and from then on Tyrael began to assist humanity and the nephlahem against the forces of the Burning Hells.​

Appearance:
the_emperor_s_wrath_by_theshadowbiohazard-d8b3m0m.png

Underneath all the gear, he's a fairly young looking Zabrak with orange skin and typical facial tattoos and horns that make helmet selection tricky.

Name: Darth Shen, The Emperor's Wrath

Canon: Star Wars: The Old Republic (Star Wars is on the mind, don't judge me)

Personality: Shen is perhaps the true definition of gray. He's ruthless where he needs to be, but compassionate and merciful otherwise. He seeks to reform the Empire to follow the Light in their passion, but cares little for the lives of those that try to stop him. Witty. Sometimes facetious. Bows to no one but the Emperor himself.

He also loves games.

Backstory:​

The Emperor's Wrath was a powerful Sith Lord who studied under Darth Baras. Securing a place as Baras's Sith apprentice the planet Korriban, the Sith served as Baras's enforcer, hunting down the Jedi Padawan, Jaesa Willsaam and turning her to the Dark side of the Force before taking her as the Sith's own student to spite her teacher Nomen Karr. Ascending to the rank of Sith Lord, the Sith Warrior helped Baras set in motion the renewed Galactic War with the Galactic Republic and destroy Baras's own Sith Master Darth Vengean, allowing Baras to take Vengean's place on the Dark Council. However, Baras turned on his student and tried to kill the Sith on the planet Quesh. The warrior survived and was recruited by the Emperor's Hand, who annointed the Sith as the new Emperor's Wrath —the personal enforcer of the Sith Emperor —and tasked the Wrath with stopping Baras's plans to declare himself the Emperor's Voice and thus the de-facto leader of the Empire. The Wrath systematically destroyed Baras's servants and machinations before slaying the man before the Dark Council, and continued to serve as the Wrath during the ongoing conflict.

Name Beat

Canon: The World Ends With You

Personality: Beat tries his best to act tough, but he's really a softie underneath. He gets embarrassed whenever people realize this. He is also highly embarrassed by his real name, which reflects his soft nature. At the same time, Beat is very loud and impulsive, and tends to come to conclusions without reason. He's a little dense and can't pick-up complicated insults to him immediately, but eventually figures things out. Nevertheless, he's a bighearted person who would do anything for his friends.

Backstory: Being a rebellious young man, Beat did poorly in school and often got into trouble with his parents because of it. When the person he cared most about, his younger sister Rhyme, followed him after he ran away from home one day she stepped in front of an oncoming car. Beat jumped in front of the car and attempted to save her, but the both of them were hit and killed. They entered the Reapers' Game afterwards and worked together for their second chance at life. More about Beat's backstory can be found here: Beat

"Yo whatsup! Time to introduce myself liek a baws!"

Appearance: What does your character look like? Picture optional.

delphox_by_xous54-d6pp43z.png

"Name's Elsa, the most hoppin' Delphox you'd see in da neighborhood."

"Yo, if ya want my age, you could just look at my pimpin fur ya know. I'm 17 fo sho."

"Oh, a hood story. So one time I was sitting in a park, and then I was like 'Dood, I should start up my own guild!'"
(Pokemon, or PMD Chain Of Illusion aka that one pokemon RP I've never finished)

"I'm hot, we cool? We cool. Aight~"

(As you can see, Elsa is very "gangster like", but Delphox is very caring, and likes enjoying life. Delphox sometimes like to throw out rhymes and raps.)

"So this one time, I was Guild Master of my own Guild. And like we all had fun man. Like wow, everyday, till that nasty Darkrai showed up, bitched up my pal Zoroark, and knocked me till next Tuesday, but like, we got over that, we still working. We still working out."

I'm probably gonna edit this up further, but yea, this will be Chung's replacement.​

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
SHUT UP I DELETED MY POST AHH

Status
Not open for further replies.