Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nbrgvdwj5d1tljxpko1_500_zpsydlsh1cw.jpg

Name

Uhhh... Vincent... Adult...man. Vincent Adultman!

He is an adult.

Canon

BoJack Horseman

Personality

Likes: business transactions, stock marketing, ice cream, cats. Dislikes: dancing, taking off his trench coat, naps.

Backstory

Vincent Adultman is an adult business man. He is definitely not three kids stacked on top of each other hiding inside a trench coat. His girlfriend is Princess Carolyn. She has a pretty face and tells him bedtime stories.​

Ok, change of plans.

I've decided im going to be dropping out on this one. I've kinda just lost all the hype and spirit for it, and I would have just been inactive and low-quality if I tried to stick around; so I might as well not waste my time trying to.

You can remove Tyrael from the cast list if you want-- but either way I am not going to be involved in the event.

Sorry if I disappointed anyone, but I think it's for the best.

9MavIoL.png

4EK4Zro.png

Name

Tiara

Old enough to be refined and young enough to be more beautiful than you

Canon

Fairy Fencer F

Personality

Tiara is a proud and skilled fencer who has no qualms about using dirty underhanded clever and amazing tactics to get what she wants, who prefers the sophisticated things in life like crushing the evil and lesser beneath her heel

Backstory

Tiara is a fencer (someone bound to a weapon of the gods and the spirit within, called a 'fairy) who's goal in life is to free the Goddess that helped to create the world and bring it to peace, and defeat the forces of the vile god with her fairy partner Cui

But not before she schools these peasants with some sick baller skills

9MavIoL.png

4EK4Zro.png

Name

Tiara

Old enough to be refined and young enough to be more beautiful than you

Canon

Fairy Fencer F

Personality

Tiara is a proud and skilled fencer who has no qualms about using dirty underhanded clever and amazing tactics to get what she wants, who prefers the sophisticated things in life like crushing the evil and lesser beneath her heel

Backstory

Tiara is a fencer (someone bound to a weapon of the gods and the spirit within, called a 'fairy) who's goal in life is to free the Goddess that helped to create the world and bring it to peace, and defeat the forces of the vile god with her fairy partner Cui

But not before she schools these peasants with some sick baller skills

OH MY GOD

YES

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Thank You
Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
"The Net is Vast and Infinite."

Appearance:

motoko_kusanagi_render_by_arnoldbaer-d8ohjcs.png

1603_motoko_kusanagi.jpg

Name: Major Motoko Kusanagi of Public Security Section 9

Age: 31, but she looks and acts younger, due to the wonders of Modern Science.

Therefore, my conclusion is:

31 in actual age
25 Biologically

Canon: Ghost in the Shell (Stand Alone Complex incarnation)

Personality: A commanding presence. She also will make fun of those she works with. She is fairly serious, but can be less serious if need calls for it. She cares for those she works with, such as those in Section 9 (and on the Basketball Team.) and tends to cooperate with them.

Backstory:

The first season of Stand Alone Complex focuses on the Laughing Manincident, wherein a hacker ultimately reveals to the Major that he had discovered that several micromachine manufacturing corporations in association with the Japanese government suppressed information on an inexpensive cure to a debilitating cyberization disease in order to profit from the more expensive micromachine treatment. He abducted one of the owners of the company and attempted to force him to reveal the truth on live television, resulting in the hacker live-hacking everyone's vision and cameras at the event to cover his face with the stylized laughing face that became synonymous with his image. His popularity spawned several genuine imitators, resulting in the series' titular Stand Alone Complex. When Section 9 discovers that these companies and several Japanese politicians later used the Laughing Man's image to garner public support and profit, they begin a campaign to disseminate the truth, ultimately leading to the Cabinet labeling them as domestic terrorists and forcibly disbanding them, resulting in the capture of several members and the apparent death of Motoko Kusanagi. However, it is all a ruse to deceive the government, and the very alive and well members of Section 9 regroup to bring the micromachine corporations and corrupt politicians to justice, resulting in the dissolution of the current Japanese government.[3]

I'm finally done!

Last edited:
Guess you can change my character on the cast list, since the good old Angel Squad won't be dunking together

Appearance:
6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a8b176b3970b-pi

Name: Isaiah Mustafa

Canon: Old Spice

Personality: Incredibly suave and charismatic, Isaiah is the one true Old Spice representative. His voice makes children sing songs of joy, men weep tears of gratitude, and women cheer praises of jubilation. He works tirelessly in spreading Team Timber's message of men being well-groomed and gentlemanly for their lady friends.

Backstory: Isaiah may seem to be a mortal man who simply smells like a majestic god, however, this is not true. Mister Mustafa has always been and always will be, spreading the ways of a true gentleman and pleasing the desires of women everywhere. While he is currently on vacation due to a few rather rude extraterrestrial beings demanding he play a few simple games of basketball, Isaiah will always be the Man your man could smell like, act like, look like, and be like.

@Verite CHANGING MY CHARACTER TO THIS GLORIOUS BEAST!

@DBZ7 I'm not sure if it's a good thing, or a bad thing that you liked my CS...

Alright, a few questions.

1. Do I have to sign up for a character in the Murder Tale first?
2. Will there be murder or are we playing Basketball and that's that?

d7LPfvE.jpg

Name
Flo

Canon
Progressive

Personality

Whether she's on air advertising car insurance or dealing with her unruly family at home, Flo often maintains a perky and upbeat attitude in any situation. With her retro style and sweet demeanor, Flo catches the eyes of many, something she uses to great advantage when promoting her favorite insurance provider. She strives to maintain a refined and conscientious image, never going anywhere without a uniform always free of wrinkles and a face complete with heavy makeup. In Flo's own words, "You've got to keep applying the lipstick. You have to do it every five minutes or else it's gone!" Though she can seem slightly manic at times, Flo is an attentive women who, more often than not, is the most sane woman in the room.

Backstory

Born within a lower-middle class family, Flo grew up a mundane life never thinking she was one for future fame and glory. Little Flo was always a positive and beaming girl in contrast to her other family members, but it wasn't until a tragic event occurred that the family was changed forever. Flo's grandmother and grandfather were caught in a tragic car accident that almost took both of their lives. Neither had car insurance, and so the expenses the family required for their care put a great strain on the little the family had. Flo's grandfather made a recovery, but Flo eventually lost her grandmother to the injuries she'd sustained. On the day of the funeral, Flo resolved to find car insurance that would be viable for her dire-straights family.

Even as her family fell into depression, Flo maintained hope. Her quest led her to Progressive, where she fell in love with their great policies and smart usage-based insurance program. She began working for the company as a cashier in her real life, but was eventually given the opportunity of representing the company in commercials as well. Impressed by her dedication and youthful demeanor, Progressive made Flo an icon, where she was soon joined in the ranks by the self-assured Brad and the Australian, Kitty.​

Last edited:
Alright, a few questions.

1. Do I have to sign up for a character in the Murder Tale first?
2. Will there be murder or are we playing Basketball and that's that?
1. Yeah, you'll have to sign up with a character in here first.
2. It's just basketball. A few players will have roles that will allow them to permanently take players out of the game, but they won't be murdered.

Reactions: The Myrmidon
d7LPfvE.jpg

Name
Flo

Canon
Progressive

Personality

Whether she's on air advertising car insurance or dealing with her unruly family at home, Flo often maintains a perky and upbeat attitude in any situation. With her retro style and sweet demeanor, Flo catches the eyes of many, something she uses to great advantage when promoting her favorite insurance provider. She strives to maintain a refined and conscientious
image, never going anywhere without a uniform always free of wrinkles and a face complete with heavy makeup. In Flo's own words, "You've got to keep applying the lipstick. You have to do it every five minutes or else it's gone!" Though she can seem slightly manic at times, Flo is an attentive women who, more often than not, is the most sane woman in the room.

Backstory

Born within a lower-middle class family, Flo grew up a mundane life never thinking she was one for future fame and glory. Little Flo was always a positive and beaming girl in contrast to her other family members, but it wasn't until a tragic event occurred that the family was changed forever. Flo's grandmother and grandfather were caught in a tragic car accident that almost took both of their lives. Neither had car insurance, and so the expenses the family required for their care put a great strain on the little the family had. Flo's grandfather made a recovery, but Flo eventually lost her grandmother to the injuries she'd sustained. On the day of the funeral, Flo resolved to find car insurance that would be viable for her dire-straights family.

Even as her family fell into depression, Flo maintained hope. Her quest led her to Progressive, where she fell in love with their great policies and smart usage-based insurance program. She began working for the company as a cashier in her real life, but was eventually given the opportunity of representing the company in commercials as well. Impressed by her dedication and youthful demeanor, Progressive made Flo an icon, where she was soon joined in the ranks by the self-assured Brad and the Australian, Kitty.​
...I don't know if I love or hate you right now

We're going Ad crazy now aren't we? XD

Honestly, it's almost like this RP is telling me: 'I kept your bench warm. Take it'.

After all these eons, none of the characters I wanted are not taken, not even Ben 10. Not a single idol. NO IDOLS!

Time to roll in some really obscure characters.

Reactions: Atomyk
d7LPfvE.jpg

Name
Flo

Canon
Progressive

Personality

Whether she's on air advertising car insurance or dealing with her unruly family at home, Flo often maintains a perky and upbeat attitude in any situation. With her retro style and sweet demeanor, Flo catches the eyes of many, something she uses to great advantage when promoting her favorite insurance provider. She strives to maintain a refined and conscientious
image, never going anywhere without a uniform always free of wrinkles and a face complete with heavy makeup. In Flo's own words, "You've got to keep applying the lipstick. You have to do it every five minutes or else it's gone!" Though she can seem slightly manic at times, Flo is an attentive women who, more often than not, is the most sane woman in the room.

Backstory

What in the name of God?

Reactions: Takumi
I knew it was a matter of time until Murder sold out! How much are we being paid?

can i switch jake from state farm--

CRUD SORRY FOR POSTING OOC JASON

*HERDS THIS TO GENERAL CHAT OR RP DISCUSSION OR SOMETHING*

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.