Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the Wrath watched this from across the room, the buffet buffet currently in chaos almost as bad as the previous room's, he shook his head, armor jangling. When he spoke, he made sure it was loud enough to be heard. He was no afraid of insulting people. "For the love of the Emperor, what did I get myself into with these maniacs?" Said the Sith.

@Yatagarasu
@Kaykay
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai​

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Verite @The Great Detective @Crow @Bomb @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened

ClannadAfterStory92.jpg

"These things are starting to get... Catchy..." Tomoyo said, she was just about to reach for another one before she managed to stop herself, realizing this was getting rediculous... Taking a small moment to regather her composure, she headed over to that strange saw thing they found; it looked to be the same one that had gotten them out of that seemingly inescapable basketball court, maybe it can help them again? With a shrug, she decided to risk it and cut a hole in a reasonably bare part of the wall in the room... Just wide enough for someone to fit through.
Aha. That seemed to do something useful!

And by "something useful," I mean, Bill Murray's face would suddenly, almost out of nowhere, appear again in the hole that Tomoyo would cut. One had to wonder what he was doing... wherever the other side was supposed to be.

8wBbtFF.jpg

"... Hey. How's it goin'?"

A little awkward. He needed to fix that. With that being said, Bill Murray went ahead and repositioned himself, managing to squeeze through the hole that had been made and crawl into the room with everyone else with a sigh, as though the task had proven to be somewhat tiring, though given the man's age, could one blame him?

"So, I can see you found the Music Room. Nifty little place, huh? Dunno jack about how any of the stuff works, so I mostly leave it alone," he said to everyone, "Anyway, I figured it's time... You guys ready for a game?"

@Crow @york @The Great Detective @Bomb @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened @Music Room

"This ain't no cyborg stuff. It's just... space magic..." Steve Harvey's disembodied head sighed in defeat.

"Can someone help me out of this mess by the way?"

@Crow @Saint Guillotine @Jeremi @Kaykay @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @Yatagarasu @Buffet Area
"I can help!"

Terry Crews exclaimed, suddenly ripping his head off of his own body, and rolling it towards Steve's head like a bowling ball.
Once the head made it to him one would notice Terry's head also had something in his teeth... Old Spice Bodywash Grizzly Nature.

Letting it go and having it land next to Steve's head he exclaimed.

"This is normally used to wash your body! But this Old Spice combination is so powerful we could use it to give you a brand new body! Try it!".

@Verite
Jeanne looked at Terry Crews with a lot of judgement. "Are you high?" she retorted as she saw the man rip his own head off and rolling it towards Steve Harvey.

"Okay, but have you every thought about how the head is going to apply that...whatever... on himself?" Jeanne scoffed, crossing her arms, still staring at Terry Crews with judgement.

Maybe the music room was the better idea.

@BUFFETPEEEPS​
As Jeanne asked how it was to be applied Terry Crew's now headless body approached, picking up both Steve's head and the body wash getting ready to use it.

Meanwhile Terry's head simply said "No worries, he's got this..." before looking up at her and saying "High? I'd say I'm rather low right now being honest with you...".

@Verite @Yatagarasu
Jeanne rolled her eyes when Terry Crews' head made that pun, before walking towards its head in an attempt to pick it up.

"Well, please attach yourself together again before I use you as the basketball." Jeanne replied angrily. "Otherwise, hopefully your little magical formula works."

@BUFFET PEEPS
tumblr_inline_nj9l1qpqZ61sig565.png

"S-sorry," Eruna apologized to Mustafa. "I was just confused, y'know?"

She turned back to the disembodied head, now known as Steve Harvey.

"Steve Harvey, huh? I'm Eruna Ichinomiya, the girl who's going to rule this court! Nice to meetcha!"

As far as helping him out of this predicament? Eruna darted in between Harvey and Jeanne, staring down the gun.

"Leave him alone, Mr. Harvey is an alright guy!"

Funny coming from the girl who'd just been shaking him around.

@The Tactician @Verite @Yatagarasu @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Jeremi @Gwazi Magnum @Buffet​
"Excuse me?" Jeanne shot her gaze down at the girl who suddenly put herself right under her gun. Irritated, she dropped her gun down and ignored Terry Crews' head and let him do his own business, before focusing her attention on the next stranger to have popped up.

"Who are you again?" she asked, still glaring the girl down. "I heard you introducing yourself to that Harvey guy, but I didn't catch your name."​
As the Wrath watched this from across the room, the buffet buffet currently in chaos almost as bad as the previous room's, he shook his head, armor jangling. When he spoke, he made sure it was loud enough to be heard. He was no afraid of insulting people. "For the love of the Emperor, what did I get myself into with these maniacs?" Said the Sith.

@Yatagarasu
@Kaykay
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai​

images

Motoko stopped eating. She seemed very confused as to what was happening. "Can you just calm down? This is nothing to get worked up about. Eat to gain energy for the game."

She wanted to draw her pistol, but figured that that would escalate the situation even further. She just ate another piece of Salmon Sushi.

"I can help!"

Terry Crews exclaimed, suddenly ripping his head off of his own body, and rolling it towards Steve's head like a bowling ball.
Once the head made it to him one would notice Terry's head also had something in his teeth... Old Spice Bodywash Grizzly Nature.

Letting it go and having it land next to Steve's head he exclaimed.

"This is normally used to wash your body! But this Old Spice combination is so powerful we could use it to give you a brand new body! Try it!".

@Verite
Jeanne looked at Terry Crews with a lot of judgement. "Are you high?" she retorted as she saw the man rip his own head off and rolling it towards Steve Harvey.

"Okay, but have you every thought about how the head is going to apply that...whatever... on himself?" Jeanne scoffed, crossing her arms, still staring at Terry Crews with judgement.

Maybe the music room was the better idea.

@BUFFETPEEEPS​
tumblr_inline_nj9l1qpqZ61sig565.png

"S-sorry," Eruna apologized to Mustafa. "I was just confused, y'know?"

She turned back to the disembodied head, now known as Steve Harvey.

"Steve Harvey, huh? I'm Eruna Ichinomiya, the girl who's going to rule this court! Nice to meetcha!"

As far as helping him out of this predicament? Eruna darted in between Harvey and Jeanne, staring down the gun.

"Leave him alone, Mr. Harvey is an alright guy!"

Funny coming from the girl who'd just been shaking him around.

@The Tactician @Verite @Yatagarasu @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Jeremi @Gwazi Magnum @Buffet​

@Yatagarasu
@Kaykay
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai​
"A... new body, huh?" Steve Harvey inquired curiously, before pursing his lips. He would have shrugged if he had a body, but that was the closest he had to it.

Somehow managing to get around to using the product that was the magical Old Spice Bodywash Grizzly Nature, Steve Harvey's head would suddenly glow a massively bright light that would almost just about blind those nearby, and then BOOM! A small explosion would rock the buffet area a bit, and before anyone knew it... Steve Harvey was back, baby!

9HZCrEr.png

"Hey, what do you know?! It really did work!" Steve Harvey exclaimed happily, his head out of the wall. True to Terry's words, it appeared that Steve Harvey had gone and gotten a new, brand new body. Whoop dee doo.

"Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Eruna. It's quite alright. I'm sure anyone would react the same way if they saw a disembodied head like me," he said with an awfully cherry tone. Looked like he was all spazzed out from his time in Family Feud, "Speaking of the court... Have you guys been checked into teams yet?"

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Yatagarasu @Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine @Buffet Area

Reactions: Takumi
Once Harvey got his new body Terry Crews body picked up his own head re-attaching it before exclaiming "And that's just some of the power of Old Spice Grizzly Nature!".

Though once the question of teams came up he thought for a second and said "Uh... Me and Mustafa stopped fighting. But other than that no".

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Yatagarasu @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine @Buffet Area​

@Yatagarasu
@Kaykay
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai​
"A... new body, huh?" Steve Harvey inquired curiously, before pursing his lips. He would have shrugged if he had a body, but that was the closest he had to it.

Somehow managing to get around to using the product that was the magical Old Spice Bodywash Grizzly Nature, Steve Harvey's head would suddenly glow a massively bright light that would almost just about blind those nearby, and then BOOM! A small explosion would rock the buffet area a bit, and before anyone knew it... Steve Harvey was back, baby!

9HZCrEr.png

"Hey, what do you know?! It really did work!" Steve Harvey exclaimed happily, his head out of the wall. True to Terry's words, it appeared that Steve Harvey had gone and gotten a new, brand new body. Whoop dee doo.

"Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Eruna. It's quite alright. I'm sure anyone would react the same way if they saw a disembodied head like me," he said with an awfully cherry tone. Looked like he was all spazzed out from his time in Family Feud, "Speaking of the court... Have you guys been checked into teams yet?"

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Yatagarasu @Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine @Buffet Area
zpC7d6N.png

"Basketball, obviously! Would you like my signature? I'm Eruna Ichinomiya, and they'll be going like hot cakes once everyone's seen me on the court!" she told the Sith while introducing herself to Jeanne at the same time. It was quite obvious what they were doing, wasn't it? Just eating and talking to a disembodied head before the games and stuff. The usual.

Though the head wasn't disembodied for long. Through some sort of body scent he regained his body! Neat!

"Hehe, yeah! You're right! Hmm, I haven't seen the team rosters yet, are they posted?"

@BarrenThin @Verite @Yatagarasu @Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine @Buffet Area​

Last edited:

9HZCrEr.png

"No, we haven't checked in. I just assumed we would be assigned into a team." The Major said. "I'm Motoko Kusanagi, by the way." Motoko introduced herself to Steve Harvey and everyone around her.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Yatagarasu @Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Jeremi @Verite @Saint Guillotine

images

Motoko stopped eating. She seemed very confused as to what was happening. "Can you just calm down? This is nothing to get worked up about. Eat to gain energy for the game."

She wanted to draw her pistol, but figured that that would escalate the situation even further. She just ate another piece of Salmon Sushi.

From out of nowhere, a fork would spear one of Motokos sushi. Its dastardly devious Demacian- despising owner, a Dunkmaster of defiant skill.

Also, chopsticks were for weebs.

Darius chewed thoughtfully, reminded of Ionia cusine. Afterwards giving a faint nod of approval he spoke, introducing himself to the android in particular .

"Darius the Dunkmaster. "

@The Silver Paladin @Verite

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva

9HZCrEr.png

"We ain't but these fuckers better hope they end up on Team Baron cause otherwise they are gonna get creamed! And I don't mean in the good way!"

"Ugh..."

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Yatagarasu @Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine @Buffet Area

And by "something useful," I mean, Bill Murray's face would suddenly, almost out of nowhere, appear again in the hole that Tomoyo would cut. One had to wonder what he was doing... wherever the other side was supposed to be.

8wBbtFF.jpg

A little awkward. He needed to fix that. With that being said, Bill Murray went ahead and repositioned himself, managing to squeeze through the hole that had been made and crawl into the room with everyone else with a sigh, as though the task had proven to be somewhat tiring, though given the man's age, could one blame him?

"So, I can see you found the Music Room. Nifty little place, huh? Dunno jack about how any of the stuff works, so I mostly leave it alone," he said to everyone, "Anyway, I figured it's time... You guys ready for a game?"

@Crow @york @The Great Detective @Bomb @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened @Music Room
CKU_1DaUwAAuWtM.jpg

"Are you squidding me? Of course we're ready and down for a game!"

Sounds like Coral was ready and in the optimistic mood for this.

@Crow @york @Verite @Bomb @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened @Music Room

From out of nowhere, a fork would spear one of Motokos sushi. Its dastardly devious Demacian- despising owner, a Dunkmaster of defiant skill.

Also, chopsticks were for weebs.

Darius chewed thoughtfully, reminded of Ionia cusine. Afterwards giving a faint nod of approval he spoke, introducing himself to the android in particular .

"Darius the Dunkmaster. "

@The Silver Paladin @Verite
Motoko watched as Darius took a piece of Sushi.

"Can I help you, Darius?" The Cyborg asked, putting yet another piece of Salmon Sushi into her mouth.

Motoko watched as Darius took a piece of Sushi.

"Can I help you, Darius?" The Cyborg asked, putting yet another piece of Salmon Sushi into her mouth.

"I'm recruiting."

He said right to the point.

He jerked a thumb over at Wild Dog, Revy and the kawaii-desu maid in that order.

"Hes a bitch, those two are violent as hell so I'm grabbing one of them for my team. Wrath over there-"

He pointed and continued on.

"-Is alright, gonna talk to him later. So you wanna join?"

He removed a bottle cap with his teeth, taking a sip of his drink before spitting it out to the side. The hell is this?

nuka_cola_by_hockeygeek21-d33vw0r.png

Darius threw it away as far as he could.

@The Silver Paladin

8wBbtFF.jpg

CKU_1DaUwAAuWtM.jpg

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Crow @york @The Great Detective @Bomb @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @Music Room

Well, that was certainly unexpected, and actually caused Tomoyo to jump just a little bit, but, she regained her composure quickly, blinking a little as she took in the sight, it was just about at the point when Bill Murray asked them how it was going that she just burst out laughing for a brief moment. Though, she was quick to catch herself, thankfully not interrupting him too much, it looked like the absurdity of the situation had struck her right in the funny-bone, either that, or, she was a bit hysteric from well, not really knowing what was happening anymore.
Tomoyo-Sakagami-clannad-34546407-504-288.png

At the mention of a game, Tomoya seemed to cheer up a little, actually smiling a bit "Sure! At least it's something to pass the time." she said, shrugging a little, though, well, despite trying to seem non-challant about it, it was quite clear she was at least somewhat excited to be doing something other than screwing around in the music room.​

"I'm recruiting."

He said right to the point.

He jerked a thumb over at Wild Dog, Revy and the kawaii-desu maid in that order.

"Hes a bitch, those two are violent as hell so I'm grabbing one of them for my team. Wrath over there-"

He pointed and continued on.

"-Is alright, gonna talk to him later. So you wanna join?"

He removed a bottle cap with his teeth, taking a sip of his drink before spitting it out to the side. The hell is this?

nuka_cola_by_hockeygeek21-d33vw0r.png

Darius threw it away as far as he could.

@The Silver Paladin
That was about Wild Dog's reaction to that shit talking going on

He walked over to the buffet table, where he looked down for a moment, before murmuring "What do you want to eat stomach?"
"I'm feeling like a burrito" his stomach spoke back. He nodded, got a burrito, and proceeded to dig in

Once Harvey got his new body Terry Crews body picked up his own head re-attaching it before exclaiming "And that's just some of the power of Old Spice Grizzly Nature!".

Though once the question of teams came up he thought for a second and said "Uh... Me and Mustafa stopped fighting. But other than that no".

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Yatagarasu @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine @Buffet Area​
zpC7d6N.png

"Basketball, obviously! Would you like my signature? They'll be going like hot cakes once everyone's seen me on the court!" she told the Sith. It was quite obvious what they were doing, wasn't it? Just eating and talking to a disembodied head before the games and stuff. The usual.

Though the head wasn't disembodied for long. Through some sort of body scent he regained his body! Neat!

"Hehe, yeah! You're right! Hmm, I haven't seen the team rosters yet, are they posted?"

@BarrenThin @Verite @Yatagarasu @Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine @Buffet Area​
"No, we haven't checked in. I just assumed we would be assigned into a team." The Major said. "I'm Motoko Kusanagi, by the way." Motoko introduced herself to Steve Harvey and everyone around her.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Yatagarasu @Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Jeremi @Verite @Saint Guillotine
"We ain't but these fuckers better hope they end up on Team Baron cause otherwise they are gonna get creamed! And I don't mean in the good way!"

"Ugh..."

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Yatagarasu @Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine @Buffet Area
uptown_steve_harvey.jpg

"That, I don't think they have, Miss Eruna, but I'll make sure we get to that right now! Glad to see we've got some people ready and alive to play... Even if some of them are kinda weird," Steve Harvey said, avoiding Blacker Baron as he would begin to walk out of the Buffet area, gesturing everyone nearby to follow suit.

Looked like it was time for the rosters to be formed, and then after that, it was time to play. How thrilling.

@DapperDogman @Saint Guillotine @Gwazi Magnum @Yatagarasu @Crow @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Kaykay @Buffet Area

zpC7d6N.png

"Basketball, obviously! Would you like my signature? I'm Eruna Ichinomiya, and they'll be going like hot cakes once everyone's seen me on the court!" she told the Sith while introducing herself to Jeanne at the same time. It was quite obvious what they were doing, wasn't it? Just eating and talking to a disembodied head before the games and stuff. The usual.

"Eruna? I am Jeanne by the way." Jeanne introduced herself. "And no, I don not want your signature."
uptown_steve_harvey.jpg

"That, I don't think they have, Miss Eruna, but I'll make sure we get to that right now! Glad to see we've got some people ready and alive to play... Even if some of them are kinda weird," Steve Harvey said, avoiding Blacker Baron as he would begin to walk out of the Buffet area, gesturing everyone nearby to follow suit.

Looked like it was time for the rosters to be formed, and then after that, it was time to play. How thrilling.

@DapperDogman @Saint Guillotine @Gwazi Magnum @Yatagarasu @Crow @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Kaykay @Buffet Area
"I see," Jeanne said to Steve Harvey, before following him out of the Buffet area. "Hopefully, I don't get trash as my teammates."

@BUFFET BITCHES​

CKU_1DaUwAAuWtM.jpg

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Crow @york @The Great Detective @Bomb @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @Music Room

Well, that was certainly unexpected, and actually caused Tomoyo to jump just a little bit, but, she regained her composure quickly, blinking a little as she took in the sight, it was just about at the point when Bill Murray asked them how it was going that she just burst out laughing for a brief moment. Though, she was quick to catch herself, thankfully not interrupting him too much, it looked like the absurdity of the situation had struck her right in the funny-bone, either that, or, she was a bit hysteric from well, not really knowing what was happening anymore.
Tomoyo-Sakagami-clannad-34546407-504-288.png

At the mention of a game, Tomoya seemed to cheer up a little, actually smiling a bit "Sure! At least it's something to pass the time." she said, shrugging a little, though, well, despite trying to seem non-challant about it, it was quite clear she was at least somewhat excited to be doing something other than screwing around in the music room.​
"Alright, good to hear that. I just had to go do some stuff, which is why I didn't ask sooner, but anyway, let's get a move on," he said, skipping a beat as he would lead everyone present outside of the room and towards the gym, while also inexplicably pulling out what appeared to be some sort of cream puff out of his pocket somehow and snacking on it while walking.

Office-Bulletin-Board-Ideas-5-jpg.jpg

Before long, everyone would be led to a bulletin board in the middle of the... establishment or whatever this whole place could be described as. Amongst the random papers that seemed to be completely unrelated to everything, there were two papers that seemed to just be lists of teams that had been decided already.

The groups that would come to this place, led by Steve Harvey and Bill Murray, would arrive at the same time, the two men stopping as soon as they would come into contact with each other, the former of the two giving the other a less than thrilled look.

tumblr_inline_ndm8htY59R1s8a39h.jpg

"... Hello, Bill."

"How's it goin'," Bill Murray simply waved in response, eating his snack nonchalantly, "... See you got your body back somehow. Congrats on that by the way. Real proud that you finally got around to that."

"I wouldn't have had to do go through the trouble if someone would at least put a warning label on the space laser... Why do we even need a space laser, Bill?!"

giphy.gif

Munch munch.

Bill Murray silently continued to eat his snack, initially not responding, before he would finish up and finally respond with a casual shrug and an almost coy "No reason," much to his "friend's" chagrin. After wiping his hands, Bill would take one of the roster lists, while Steve Harvey would let out a sigh and take the other, the two of them beginning to read out the lists.

The process of reading out the lists took up several minutes, but by the time it was done, hopefully everyone would know where they were supposed to go. After the rosters were read out, the lists would be put back onto the bulletin board, before Bill Murray would speak just one more time.

"Uh... Yeah, so... Locker rooms are to both sides to you guys. Left is Team 1, right is Team 2. I'll lead you guys into the gym when you're finished dressin' up. See ya then," Bill gave a wave, before walking off abruptly with Steve Harvey.

As you would presumably make your way into the locker room, it'd probably do some good to think about what team you were on, and who was in the team with you:

Team 1

@Hazel-rah as Vincent Adultman
@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Robert Lutece
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@BarrenThin as Darth Shen
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Tiara
@Hana as Reficul
@The Tactician as Isaiah Mustafa

Team 2

@DapperDogman as Wild Dog
@Krieg as Ty-kun
@Archmage Jeremiah as Fluttershy
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Roberta
@OrlandoBloomers as Mogeko
@Gwazi Magnum as Terry Crews
@The Great Detective as Coral
@Kaykay as Eruna Ichinomiya
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
@The Silver Paladin as Motoko Kusanagi
@Saint Guillotine as Darius
@CCC Kouhai as Ron Swanson​

"Alright, good to hear that. I just had to go do some stuff, which is why I didn't ask sooner, but anyway, let's get a move on," he said, skipping a beat as he would lead everyone present outside of the room and towards the gym, while also inexplicably pulling out what appeared to be some sort of cream puff out of his pocket somehow and snacking on it while walking.

Before long, everyone would be led to a bulletin board in the middle of the... establishment or whatever this whole place could be described as. Amongst the random papers that seemed to be completely unrelated to everything, there were two papers that seemed to just be lists of teams that had been decided already.

The groups that would come to this place, led by Steve Harvey and Bill Murray, would arrive at the same time, the two men stopping as soon as they would come into contact with each other, the former of the two giving the other a less than thrilled look.

"... Hello, Bill."

"How's it goin'," Bill Murray simply waved in response, eating his snack nonchalantly, "... See you got your body back somehow. Congrats on that by the way. Real proud that you finally got around to that."

"I wouldn't have had to do go through the trouble if someone would at least put a warning label on the space laser... Why do we even need a space laser, Bill?!"

giphy.gif

Munch munch.

Bill Murray silently continued to eat his snack, initially not responding, before he would finish up and finally respond with a casual shrug and an almost coy "No reason," much to his "friend's" chagrin. After wiping his hands, Bill would take one of the roster lists, while Steve Harvey would let out a sigh and take the other, the two of them beginning to read out the lists.

The process of reading out the lists took up several minutes, but by the time it was done, hopefully everyone would know where they were supposed to go. After the rosters were read out, the lists would be put back onto the bulletin board, before Bill Murray would speak just one more time.

"Uh... Yeah, so... Locker rooms are to both sides to you guys. Left is Team 1, right is Team 2. I'll lead you guys into the gym when you're finished dressin' up. See ya then," Bill gave a wave, before walking off abruptly with Steve Harvey.

As you would presumably make your way into the locker room, it'd probably do some good to think about what team you were on, and who was in the team with you:

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@Hana as Reficul

Team 2

@Krieg as Ty-kun
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
Delphox was still churning out those Space Jam remixes.

@nobody :p​

Reactions: Takumi

"... Hello, Bill."

giphy.gif

Munch munch.

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@Hana as Reficul

Team 2

@Krieg as Ty-kun
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
220px-Isaiah_Mustafa.jpg

Well, that was a one way to make things interesting. Looks like Isaiah would have the chance to prove that Timber truly w- Wait a second. He and Terry had just made Grizzly, the greatest Old Spice scent in the world, so would there really be an inherent competition between them? Wild Dog also was rather friendly with Isaiah, so perhaps things wouldn't so crazy between them?
"Well, a strange course of events, gentlemen and ladies, but one I have no disagreements with. Good luck to you all, and especially you, Mister Wheeler and Terry," With that, the suave gentleman walked away and into the Team 1 locker one to change.

@Bomb @DapperDogman @Gwazi Magnum

"... Hello, Bill."

giphy.gif

Munch munch.

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@Hana as Reficul

Team 2

@Krieg as Ty-kun
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
F-Emalf19.png

"Finally, some basketball, eh?" Digging around in some strange room looking for nothing in particular with the strangest music playing in the background definitely wasn't the reason they were all here. They were meant to be on the court, playing a game or two, for whatever reason. Emalf wasn't going to complain, the least he could do was at least try to win with his team. Having no idea who his teammates were, nor could he wish who was working with him since a majority of these people were strangers to him. He wondered what that girl Buttercup would do, since she didn't even know what a basketball was, much less know how to play.

He walked to the left into Team 1's locker to change, crossing his fingers for good players.

@Hazel-rah @DBZ7 @york @Atomyk @Lizzy @ResistingTheEnlightened @Yatagarasu @Crow @Bomb @BarrenThin @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hana @The Tactician @Hospes

Status
Not open for further replies.