Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bald motherfucker getting his juices everywhere! That's the guys name!"

Mathilda meanwhile would be chomping down on an apple.

@Kaykay @Crow @The Tactician @Lizzy @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Yatagarasu @Saint Guillotine @Buffet

"That's not a name at all. (._.)" Blue spoke up. She didn't see why they had to attack the head when it didn't seem to be bothering anyone or was a threat.

@Verite @Kaykay @Crow @The Tactician @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Yatagarasu @Saint Guillotine @Buffet peeps

"That's not a name at all. (._.)" Blue spoke up. She didn't see why they had to attack the head when it didn't seem to be bothering anyone or was a threat.

@Verite @Kaykay @Crow @The Tactician @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Yatagarasu @Saint Guillotine @Buffet peeps

"Well shit what's the motherfuckers name then?!" Baron asked suddenly realizing he was talking to a rather attractive woman. "Nevermind that though, hey girl you can call me Baron, your favorite pimps, favorite pimps pimp!"

@Kaykay @Crow @The Tactician @Lizzy @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Yatagarasu @Saint Guillotine @Buffet

"Well shit what's the motherfuckers name then?!" Baron asked suddenly realizing he was talking to a rather attractive woman. "Nevermind that though, hey girl you can call me Baron, your favorite pimps, favorite pimps pimp!"

This guy wasn't serious, was he?
False_Memories-_blue_worried_for_Hige.png

She found him amusing, deciding to be nice enough to at least introduce herself.

"Name's Blue." She greeted simply, followed by a small snort of laughter before going back to her meal. Any funny business and Baron was going to either get bit or punched in the jaw. Or at least Blue would try to.

This guy wasn't serious, was he?
False_Memories-_blue_worried_for_Hige.png

She found him amusing, deciding to be nice enough to at least introduce herself.

"Name's Blue." She greeted simply, followed by a small snort of laughter before going back to her meal. Any funny business and Baron was going to either get bit or punched in the jaw. Or at least Blue would try to.

"Blue huh? Well shit girl that's easy to remember! You should join me cause I was about to sit down and have some good eatin'! Maybe ya'll get lucky and end up on team Baron when we actually get to playin' us some basketball!"

Mathilda would roll her eyes at his antics before crushing the apple core in her hand into mush.

"Ah, yes, Mr. Murray was actually the one who allowed us to visit you here in the buffet! It seems he is quite busy though, as he left soon afterwards," Mustafa replied calmly, obviously not confused by the story that Harvey was telling. Then again, this was the man who could create diamonds and turn them into tickets to that thing that you liked, so why try surprising him? "In any case, it is a welcome sight that you are still viewing the jubilant side of things, my friend, though perhaps the new Old Spice spray and body wash that I and Mr. Crews have created might h-"

With a gentleman's grip, the man took hold of Eruna's wrists, stopping her shaking of Harvey temporarily. He gave her a disappointed stare, as if he was a father reprimanding a child, "Miss, please end this need to startle and confuse Mr. Harvey. He is quite uncomfortable with it."

@Verite @Kaykay
"THE FUCK?!" Baron would punch Steve Harvey's disembodied head with his fist and sent it flying. "Motherfucker don't mess up this food! Shit. You gonna get all your brain juices all over it, and Baron ain't gonna eat no brain juices!"

"Hahahaha..."
"TELL MEEEEEE!!!"

He hadn't answered her question.

And then the head was punched right out of her hands. By the guy she tried to hit with her laser finger before. Well, maybe he hadn't noticed that.

"Wait, he hasn't told me who he is!"

@Verite @Crow @Jeremi @The Tactician @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Yatagarasu @Saint Guillotine
"Ah, thanks for the help, Isaiah. I--" He began to thank Mustafa, before Blacker Baron would suddenly punch him into the wall. Simply residing within the crater he had made upon crashing into the wall with a pained face, he could only sit there for a brief moment, before murmuring to the others in the area.

"I'm just... Steve Harvey. And this isn't my fault... There's no other way I can eat without my body..."

Poor Steve Harvey's head.

@Jeremi @Crow @The Tactician @Yatagarasu @Saint Guillotine @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Buffet

"Ah, thanks for the help, Isaiah. I--" He began to thank Mustafa, before Blacker Baron would suddenly punch him into the wall. Simply residing within the crater he had made upon crashing into the wall with a pained face, he could only sit there for a brief moment, before murmuring to the others in the area.

"I'm just... Steve Harvey. And this isn't my fault... There's no other way I can eat without my body..."

@Jeremi @Crow @The Tactician @Yatagarasu @Saint Guillotine @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Buffet
"Then keep away from me." Jeanne shifted herself away from the head, who had finally introduced himself. "Or else I'm gonna shoot you in the face."

Immediately afterwards, she pulled out one of her signature guns, All 4 One, and pointed it at the floating head, with her finger just hovering around the trigger.

@BUFFETBITCHES​

"How are you still alive? I'm assuming some sort of cyborg technology but I'm not sure." Motoko said after swallowing a mouthful of Sushi. She then took a swig of beer.

djrooms_siasia01-600x398.jpg

The room was... something. A bunch of computers and speakers filled the place up. Whoever operated here, he seemed to be a professional, as the equipment looked fairly expensive. On the main computer screen seemed to be a media player, paused. The file title said "Theme.mp3," indicating that it was a song:

If you were to play the video on the computer, you would hear a rather strange song.

EVERYBODY GET UP, IT'S TIME TO SLAM NOW

WE GOT A REAL JAM GOIN' DOWN, WELCOME TO THE SPACE JAM

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE, DO YOUR DANCE AT THE SPACE JAM

ALRIGHT

Well, that was something.

Would you choose to try to examine the other screen and see what was there? Or would you look through the rest of the room?

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Sen @Bomb @Crow @The Great Detective
Reficul
Chapter 1: Just A Passing Demon on a Stroll

tumblr_n56dw3aVcH1rrfxh1o7_500.png

"This is a regular menagerie of oddities..."

A white haired female, standing away at a distance from where most of the others were gathered, commented idly to herself. She watched the people - and people was a relative term, it seemed, to the others who still looked bemused to be interacting with walking, talking woodland animals and such - with a blank red gaze, her expression almost perpetually set in boredom. When a man clad only in a towel had started shouting around and clashing with a few others in the room, the only change in her expression was a minute raising of one slender eyebrow.

"Then again, I have seen a lot of oddities in my travels, should I actually call them such?" She asked herself.

Reficul was at a bit of a loss in this strange room, where a man had gone and appeared just to tell them they would be playing 'basketball'. She was also, perhaps, a little unsettled that she couldn't just force her way out of this dimension as easily as a knife through hot butter, only with savage force if she had to leave in a hurry. Strange. Her wings were still safely attached to her back, but it looked like she couldn't manipulate them to change at will or form shadow tentacles with them. The only thing remaining intact was the large morning star, the large spiked ball securely fastened to the long and shining chain on one end. Reficul held it with one hand, wrapping the chain around her arm so she could easily unwrap it and use it if she had to.

"Ah, well. I will find something to do, for now."

She looked at the others again, before moving over to what had earlier been just a useless door stuck to a wall. The Devil wasn't one to stress over things, she usually left that part to her ever-loyal and overstressed assistant (and lover) Lzet. The fly demon was probably tiredly slogging his way through the mountains of paperwork his boss levied on him. When Reficul had become the Devil of her world, she certainly wasn't going to stick around and do such boring work. Besides, it wasn't like Reficul hadn't seen her fair share of strange things on her travels. She had traveled a lot of worlds, though she usually stuck to strolling around her comrade Satanick's and their poor hapless victim Ivlis' worlds. Occasionally, she would visit Kcalb and Etihw, the ever so endearing Devil and God couple in the Gray Garden. It had always been entertaining to watch her fellow Devil turn beet red at his God's smooth words and moves, Etihw even shamelessly draping herself across his lap while the the two were entertaining Reficul to a cup of tea.

Opening the now functional door - whoever power was in this place now saw fit to let them wander - Reficul meandered over to what looked like a music room.

"Oh? Isn't that demon from that airhead's world?"

Reficul blinked at seeing a familiar - or somewhat familiar - face also heading towards the music room. She couldn't place a name to that face, but she was pretty sure he had gotten intimately familiar with her shadow appendages and wings a while ago. The Devil shrugged at the thought, this boy could just be someone she had passed by in Ivlis' world, completely someone else. She didn't really care to remember the names of Ivlis' underlings.

@Verite @Sen @Anyone else near the Music Room​
"Umm... someone tell me what all this shiet is? And what kind of shitty mixtape is?" Elsa asked, not knowing where the heck and what the heck is this.

Well, Elsa decided to check out the rest of the room. Someone's gotta check this room for anything useful.

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Sen @Verite @Crow @The Great Detective
F-Emalf7.png

"The heck is this?" Emalf looked around the room at the random assortment of computers and speakers. Now this was something he was a bit more familiar with. He could see plenty of discs laying about, hopefully containing music of sorts. But since the demon had no idea who owned this beautiful collection, he was afraid of breaking something. Maybe for now he shouldn't touch anything. The song coming from the now unpaused video on the computer made Emalf almost jump. Alright, this was getting interesting. Not something Emalf would personally sing, he thought. Maybe with his best friend he might, if the guy was still around. He decided to examine the other screens for anything else.

But before he could even step forward he heard a very familiar voice. And a voice he would have hoped to never hear again.
F-Emalf25.png

"O- Oh, 'eff. It's you again," the demon stuttered nervously, backing away from the white-haired lady. "I hope you're not lost or something, miss. 'Cause I ain't giving you directions." Last time he tried to, the woman ended up almost strangling him to death. She had a grudge against his lord, somehow, didn't know why she had to take it out on him.

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Hana @Verite @Crow @The Great Detective
latest

Oh. Someone who got intimately acquainted with my shadows and wings it is, then, Reficul thought blandly as she saw the way the demon paled at hearing her voice, turning as white as a sheet as he turned and set his eyes on the Devil. She arched an eyebrow at his words, expression blank, yet managing to convey slight confusion as she stared down the demon. It was ironic, the Devil thought, that she could look down at him when he was much taller than her. She always did find it amusing how the males in her life seemed to look up at her instead. Satanick? Hah, everyone knew she could overtake him if she tried, though she let him do as he pleased. Ivlis? Why were you even asking that? Lzet was her underling despite being her lover, and Mors was her son who called her Devil-sama instead of Mother.

"What do you mean asking for directions?"

She asked him blankly, tilting her head. Whatever it was the demon was remembering, it seemed that Reficul had forgotten already. Well, if she had forgotten already, it meant that it was just an unimportant and petty thing. It didn't look like it for the demon, though. I must have threatened him or something in the past. Hm. Oh well.

"I am just as lost as you are, Shades."

'Shades' seemed an appropriate name for him, so long as she bothered to remember him by face. Why he was even wearing those shades with that garish outfit, she wasn't going to ask. Ivlis had already proven how bad he was with clothes and decorating, what with that terrible shade of only red, yellow, and black in his home.

She brushed past him without a word, looking around the rest of the room after she blinked as she spotted what the screen was displaying.

@Verite @Sen @ResistingTheEnlightened @york @Crow @The Great Detective
Buffet

1TZjCHD.jpg

"HYAAAAAAAAAA! SAVE ME!"
Mirei swiftly latches onto Eruna upon gazing at the bodyless being, eating the food. Well, that was bad etiquette.

"This was definitely not in any event I've heard of."

The Production's events could get ridiculous, but this was a whole new level.

@Kaykay @Verite @Lizzy @Yatagarasu @The Silver Paladin @etc etc etc

Producer turns to the canid humanoid he recognises as a Delphox. Assuming it to be male due to its 7:1 male to female ratio, he greets it.

"Good day, Mr Delphox. I see that you are not pleased with the music. Different views, I suppose. Perhaps you could... mix it up with your own. Or do you believe in the old saying..."

Producer takes a mic from from his briefcase, before blaring into it.

"... TWO WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT?"

Some background music started to accompany him as he prepared to enter a musical number.

"It's time to get groovy, the party's never over" the Producer says, "show me the power of an Idol Master!"

@Bomb @york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Sen @Verite @The Great Detective
Tomoyo Sakagami
@Bomb @Crow @ResistingTheEnlightened @Sen @Verite @The Great Detective

tomoyo.jpg

"So this is... American music?" Tomoyo said, to no-one in particular, she seemed a little perplexed by the uh... Interesting, but, slightly catchy tune from the song that was playing from the media-player, and from what she could tell, it was some sort of "theme song" for something... But what could it be a theme for? Seeing as she had quite a few questions that needed answering, she decided to examine the other screen, to see if there was anything else of interest that she could find.​
"Why, hello. I am rather confused at this... piece." Elsa answered the Producer. When he shouted using the mic, Elsa was more confused.

"So whatcha saying is I create a remix with a song with my own? Do I even have my mixtape with me?" Elsa tried looking around but didn't find her mixtape.

"Yo, maybe I can mess around with this and see what that can go." Elsa began to fiddle with the Space Jam Theme.

@Crow @york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Sen @Verite @The Great Detective

The other screen was blank. It was completely black, but when a couple of you would look closer at it, the monitor would suddenly boot up by itself, a small beam of light would form from it and shine harmlessly upon Tomoyo, almost as though it seemed to be... analyzing her. The examiner had become the examinee or something.

A few seconds later, the light would disappear from Tomoyo, and on the monitor, a media player application would open up, similar to the other screen, though it was playing... a slightly different tune.

Congratulations! Tomoyo got her own Space Jam mix. Sorry not sorry, york.

Anyone else want a go to see if they can get their own Space Jam mix?

As for those who would examine the rest of the room, the shelves seemed to be filled with all sorts of strange records that all had the face of a grinning black man with basketballs. The faces and basketballs looked like they were crudely photoshopped on. What kind of weirdo with no life would do these things?

Oh, wait...

LoRvuuO.png

The album names ranged from Slam of the North Star to My Silky Dunk, Barkley's Bizarre Adventure - Slam Proud, Slamming Finger, Through the Slams and the Jams, Live and Slam, and so on. Wanna see if you could play one of them in the computers or look through the place some more?

@york @Crow @Bomb @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened @The Great Detective @Music Room
Tomoyo Sakagami
@Verite @Crow @Bomb @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened @The Great Detective @Music Room

tomoyo_sakagami_596.jpg

"What... Is this?" Tomoyo said, trailing off a little as she, uh, listened to this strange mashup of songs; it looked like her poor brain was becoming confused, it was like that strange american song she had been heard before had somehow been added to a prevously "hit" song from a once massive fad... While she did remember a certain theater club member taking an rather keen liking to it even after the fad was over, she wasn't entirely sure this song would be a very accurate depiction of the "Big Dango Family" at all. However, while it was seriously wierd, almost like a mashup of two different cultures, she found it oddly catchy... But it was beginning to make her feel a little weird, she looked at the rest of the room... Seeing the rather uh... Interesting collection of albums stashed here, though one could say "curiousity killed the cat", Tomoyo decided she would have the mercy to spare herself from trying one of those discs... Though, well, there wasn't much else do to... Huh... After a while, she let out a small sigh, closing her eyes as she selected an album at pure random, to see what exactly she might find amongst this er... Collection of what looked like wierd Slam/Anime (Slamnime?) mashups.
Everyone else would just see Coral digging through the room for... well, pretty much anything that would catch her attention. She wasn't that picky of an Inkling.

@Verite @Crow @Bomb @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened @york

Sitting up, Wild Dog rubs his head slowly

"God, that's some strong stuff"

Standing, he'd grab a plate and fill it with whatever looked the most exotic, before digging in with a healthy appetite

"Leaves me hungry, too"

@The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Verite @Crow @Bomb @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened @The Great Detective @Music Room

tomoyo_sakagami_596.jpg

"What... Is this?" Tomoyo said, trailing off a little as she, uh, listened to this strange mashup of songs; it looked like her poor brain was becoming confused, it was like that strange american song she had been heard before had somehow been added to a prevously "hit" song from a once massive fad... While she did remember a certain theater club member taking an rather keen liking to it even after the fad was over, she wasn't entirely sure this song would be a very accurate depiction of the "Big Dango Family" at all. However, while it was seriously wierd, almost like a mashup of two different cultures, she found it oddly catchy... But it was beginning to make her feel a little weird, she looked at the rest of the room... Seeing the rather uh... Interesting collection of albums stashed here, though one could say "curiousity killed the cat", Tomoyo decided she would have the mercy to spare herself from trying one of those discs... Though, well, there wasn't much else do to... Huh... After a while, she let out a small sigh, closing her eyes as she selected an album at pure random, to see what exactly she might find amongst this er... Collection of what looked like wierd Slam/Anime (Slamnime?) mashups.
Everyone else would just see Coral digging through the room for... well, pretty much anything that would catch her attention. She wasn't that picky of an Inkling.

The album that Tomoyo would pick out would turn out to be... My Silky Dunk!

Have a listen, won't you?

Meanwhile, those who would examine the room further would find a strange, cartoon-looking saw sitting on the counter behind. Strange place to find such a dangerous object...

11949850521159759855utensile_sega_architetto_01.svg.med.png

Upon further inspection, you might recognize it as the same exact saw that Bill Murray had used to cut a hole into the floor when you all had been stuck in that one room. Maybe you could do try doing something with it and see what happened?

@york @The Great Detective @Crow @Bomb @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened

So that was what the fox said.

Very well.

"So that's what you want, what you really really want, so that's what you want, what you really really want, eh?"

Who knew that Producers could sing.

The Producer swiftly jumps into the screen, before he selects a tune...

"Start this tune, the song of beginnings, show us the symphony that shows the winnings!"

After a while of that, Producer continues with another line as he hops out of the screen and he brings the music with him.

"Maybe that was a little spite, but let's try something more exqui-sight!"

Still continuing the musical number, he suddenly screamed "HENSHIN!" as a portal appeared on the surface and dropped a cat costume helm on him. Soon, the Producer was wearing a full fursuit, and his voice sounded different.

1adfb9f32c22458ffa418b6604a630c6_400x400.jpeg

"My name is Cool Cat, I love all the kids! I give the commands, you do my bids! I'll save the day, with a groovy tune, but only if you can mix it soon! Buzz that saw and chain it too, I'll dive right in with orange and blue!"

With that, Producer - or should I say Cool Cat - readied his own song to be mixed.

@Bomb @Verite @york @The Great Detective @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened

Last edited:

Very well.

"So that's what you want, what you really really want, so that's what you want, what you really really want, eh?"

"Start this tune, the song of beginnings, show us the symphony that shows the winnings!"

After a while of that, Producer continues with another line as he hops out of the screen and he brings the music with him.

Still continuing the musical number, he suddenly screamed "HENSHIN!" as a portal appeared on the surface and dropped a cat costume helm on him. Soon, the Producer was wearing a full fursuit, and his voice sounded different.

"My name is Cool Cat, I love all the kids! I give the commands, you do my bids! I'll save the day, with a groovy tune, but only if you can mix it soon! Buzz that saw and chain it too, I'll dive right in with orange and blue!"

With that, Producer - or should I say Cool Cat - readied his own song to be mixed.

tumblr_inline_n1j2wt7xtI1rd6l1i.png

That was surprising.

Now it's time for Delphox's own mixtape.

@Crow @Verite @york @The Great Detective @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened

The album that Tomoyo would pick out would turn out to be... My Silky Dunk!

Have a listen, won't you?

Meanwhile, those who would examine the room further would find a strange, cartoon-looking saw sitting on the counter behind. Strange place to find such a dangerous object...

11949850521159759855utensile_sega_architetto_01.svg.med.png

Upon further inspection, you might recognize it as the same exact saw that Bill Murray had used to cut a hole into the floor when you all had been stuck in that one room. Maybe you could do try doing something with it and see what happened?

@york @The Great Detective @Crow @Bomb @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened

Very well.

tumblr_inline_n1j2wt7xtI1rd6l1i.png

That was surprising.

Now it's time for Delphox's own mixtape.

@Crow @Verite @york @The Great Detective @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened
Tomoyo Sakagami
@Verite @The Great Detective @Crow @Bomb @Sen @Hana @ResistingTheEnlightened

ClannadAfterStory92.jpg

"These things are starting to get... Catchy..." Tomoyo said, she was just about to reach for another one before she managed to stop herself, realizing this was getting rediculous... Taking a small moment to regather her composure, she headed over to that strange saw thing they found; it looked to be the same one that had gotten them out of that seemingly inescapable basketball court, maybe it can help them again? With a shrug, she decided to risk it and cut a hole in a reasonably bare part of the wall in the room... Just wide enough for someone to fit through.

"Then keep away from me." Jeanne shifted herself away from the head, who had finally introduced himself. "Or else I'm gonna shoot you in the face."

Immediately afterwards, she pulled out one of her signature guns, All 4 One, and pointed it at the floating head, with her finger just hovering around the trigger.

@BUFFETBITCHES​
"How are you still alive? I'm assuming some sort of cyborg technology but I'm not sure." Motoko said after swallowing a mouthful of Sushi. She then took a swig of beer.
"This ain't no cyborg stuff. It's just... space magic..." Steve Harvey's disembodied head sighed in defeat.

"Can someone help me out of this mess by the way?"

@Crow @Saint Guillotine @Jeremi @Kaykay @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @Yatagarasu @Buffet Area

"This ain't no cyborg stuff. It's just... space magic..." Steve Harvey's disembodied head sighed in defeat.

@Crow @Saint Guillotine @Jeremi @Kaykay @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @Yatagarasu @Buffet Area
"I can help!"

Terry Crews exclaimed, suddenly ripping his head off of his own body, and rolling it towards Steve's head like a bowling ball.
Once the head made it to him one would notice Terry's head also had something in his teeth... Old Spice Bodywash Grizzly Nature.

Letting it go and having it land next to Steve's head he exclaimed.

"This is normally used to wash your body! But this Old Spice combination is so powerful we could use it to give you a brand new body! Try it!".

@Verite

"I can help!"

Terry Crews exclaimed, suddenly ripping his head off of his own body, and rolling it towards Steve's head like a bowling ball.
Once the head made it to him one would notice Terry's head also had something in his teeth... Old Spice Bodywash Grizzly Nature.

Letting it go and having it land next to Steve's head he exclaimed.

"This is normally used to wash your body! But this Old Spice combination is so powerful we could use it to give you a brand new body! Try it!".

@Verite
Jeanne looked at Terry Crews with a lot of judgement. "Are you high?" she retorted as she saw the man rip his own head off and rolling it towards Steve Harvey.

"Okay, but have you every thought about how the head is going to apply that...whatever... on himself?" Jeanne scoffed, crossing her arms, still staring at Terry Crews with judgement.

Maybe the music room was the better idea.

@BUFFETPEEEPS​

Jeanne looked at Terry Crews with a lot of judgement. "Are you high?" she retorted as she saw the man rip his own head off and rolling it towards Steve Harvey.

"Okay, but have you every thought about how the head is going to apply that...whatever... on himself?" Jeanne scoffed, crossing her arms, still staring at Terry Crews with judgement.

Maybe the music room was the better idea.

@BUFFETPEEEPS​
As Jeanne asked how it was to be applied Terry Crew's now headless body approached, picking up both Steve's head and the body wash getting ready to use it.

Meanwhile Terry's head simply said "No worries, he's got this..." before looking up at her and saying "High? I'd say I'm rather low right now being honest with you...".

@Verite @Yatagarasu

As Jeanne asked how it was to be applied Terry Crew's now headless body approached, picking up both Steve's head and the body wash getting ready to use it.

Meanwhile Terry's head simply said "No worries, he's got this..." before looking up at her and saying "High? I'd say I'm rather low right now being honest with you...".

@Verite @Yatagarasu
Jeanne rolled her eyes when Terry Crews' head made that pun, before walking towards its head in an attempt to pick it up.

"Well, please attach yourself together again before I use you as the basketball." Jeanne replied angrily. "Otherwise, hopefully your little magical formula works."

@BUFFET PEEPS

tumblr_inline_nj9l1qpqZ61sig565.png

"S-sorry," Eruna apologized to Mustafa. "I was just confused, y'know?"

She turned back to the disembodied head, now known as Steve Harvey.

"Steve Harvey, huh? I'm Eruna Ichinomiya, the girl who's going to rule this court! Nice to meetcha!"

As far as helping him out of this predicament? Eruna darted in between Harvey and Jeanne, staring down the gun.

"Leave him alone, Mr. Harvey is an alright guy!"

Funny coming from the girl who'd just been shaking him around.

@The Tactician @Verite @Yatagarasu @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Jeremi @Gwazi Magnum @Buffet​

tumblr_inline_nj9l1qpqZ61sig565.png

"S-sorry," Eruna apologized to Mustafa. "I was just confused, y'know?"

She turned back to the disembodied head, now known as Steve Harvey.

"Steve Harvey, huh? I'm Eruna Ichinomiya, the girl who's going to rule this court! Nice to meetcha!"

As far as helping him out of this predicament? Eruna darted in between Harvey and Jeanne, staring down the gun.

"Leave him alone, Mr. Harvey is an alright guy!"

Funny coming from the girl who'd just been shaking him around.

@The Tactician @Verite @Yatagarasu @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Jeremi @Gwazi Magnum @Buffet​
"Excuse me?" Jeanne shot her gaze down at the girl who suddenly put herself right under her gun. Irritated, she dropped her gun down and ignored Terry Crews' head and let him do his own business, before focusing her attention on the next stranger to have popped up.

"Who are you again?" she asked, still glaring the girl down. "I heard you introducing yourself to that Harvey guy, but I didn't catch your name."​

Status
Not open for further replies.