• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JdR0K0v.jpg

THE REALITY OF A BROKEN MAN...
PROLOGUE: THE PAINFUL LIFE AND THE JOYFUL DEATH

---

QoLUjzf.png

Trudge. Trudge. Trudge.

Thud...

His legs gave out.

It never ended. The walking. The fighting. The pain.

It was like clockwork. The life of Brad Armstrong had amassed less hours in total with a full head of hair than it had moving in one direction, locked to one set of tracks with no splitters. A cycle of violence, guilt, and protection, looping over and over again for eternity, one leading to the other leading to the other which led back to the first. Sometimes, he thought it could be different - he tried to change things. To turn it around... To be a good man.

But there were no good men left.

Now... the best he could hope for...

"..."

jDcp17b.png

... Was to be a different shade of bad than the rest.

eKddZCE.png

Brad took some JOY!

It was better than suffering.

Over the span of a long, weightless few moments, the aging man's reality shifted. His heart went from hammering the beat of furious war drums to pulsing a slow, steady rhythm. The beads of sweat dotting his bald crown ceased forming, his nerves numbed. The ravenous pain, that tight, needy knot at the center of his chest that clawed and burned whenever he went Joyless for too long, finally subsided. He had fed his addiction... For now. But in that moment, it gave him the strength he needed to keep going. To keep fighting. For her. Joy made you feel nothing, but no amount of it could blot out his feelings for the one he sought, the light at the end of the tunnel that was his painful journey... She was the only one who ever made him feel anything. The only one who mattered to him anymore.

His little buddy.

That was why he had to find her. To protect her. This world, Olathe, was vile... Cruel... it'd chew her up and spit her out like tobacco if it got the chance. She was just a kid. She was his daughter. He might've been a nobody, a waste of space... But he wasn't gonna let that happen.

After a life filled with wrong... this was finally his chance to do something right.

He grunted, lurching himself forward onto his knees from where he'd fallen. His old, worn hands scraped up dirt underneath their fingernails, the soil dry and cracked from the same blistering sun that beat down constantly on his gleaming bare head. He managed to feel his way over on his hands and knees to the nearby tundra wall, those natural formations man had built into to turn caves into homes over the years since the Great White Flash, providing him with the support he needed to slowly, painstakingly ease himself up, years of hardship taking their toll on his nevertheless-strong bones.

h4SPyjY.png

It was only after he brought his gaze up from averting the sunlight that he saw it. It was her... A picture of her, anyway. One of the many he'd seen since his journey began. Though his gaze lingered on the photograph, it was the message etched in blood underneath it that truly captured his attention.

TYLgdA0.png

pqk4Txr.png

FIND THE GIRL!
She is our future!

TYLgdA0.png

... Future...

What a load of crap. They were sick. Depraved. They'd use her up like a tissue until she was spent. They only wanted to hurt her.

One scrap of meat couldn't feed an entire goddamn world of hungry dogs, and they knew it. They didn't care about the "future" - there was no future. One girl couldn't change that. The only thing they cared about was their own perverted desires... Everything else was trivial to them. Including her life. He knew what they'd do. He'd seen it.

He was the only one who could protect her.

"... Buddy."

He looked up, features almost completely hidden between his bushy brows and thick beard, save for the overwhelming resolve emblazoned all across his face.

"I'm coming."

Nothing was going to stop him.

---

Some time later.

Brad marched on.

Night was falling, but he didn't let that deter him. Even when the cold winds started to blow in the absence of the sun, the old master simply held his poncho tight and blew into his fingers to warm them, rubbing his hands together to generate friction. He paid no mind to the howls of animals off in the distance, nor the deep, rattling moans of other things entirely that rang out in response. Things that really didn't merit thinking about. Those were bridges he'd cross only if he had to. As it turned out, he wouldn't... tonight. But there was another bridge waiting for him just up ahead.

A cave. It went right through the mountain and offered shelter from the wind, at least, so he'd make use of it. The trouble came with knowing there was a good chance the dangers inside outweighed the one posed by the cold.

Not that he cared. You couldn't hit the cold.

Brad didn't hesitate...

Into the cave he went.

"..."

His first impression was that it was quiet. The stead drip, drip, drip of rainwater trickling in from above was the only sound that greeted him, its rhythm almost soothing. For a moment, he allowed himself to believe the path was clear...

Then he saw it.

In the corner of his eye. Something moved. Not a shadow, but... something like... an absence of shadow. A pale figure of white where there should've been black. It made no sense, but nothing in this world did. He'd stopped questioning it a long time ago.

bkczdN0.png

Brad spun around with speed that belied his aging demeanor, the rustle of his poncho cutting through the silence like a blunted knife. He turned, raised his fists, and came face-to-face with... nothing.

Less than nothing. Just rocks and silence.

Was it in his head...? Was it the Joy playing tricks on him? No way... this didn't fit the MO of his usual delusions, and he trusted his instincts. He knew it was real. There was something here.

What it was, he didn't know. But--

"Hiya!"

A voice suddenly piped up from directly behind him. It sounded close. Too close.

"..."

Brad turned around.

b0CZ5yl.png

"... What the hell..."

It was impossible. How? The nobody's grim features didn't betray much surprise, but his voice said it all. What he was seeing was unbelievable. Unprecedented.

Well, almost unprecedented.

"You're a..."

He didn't finish, so after a moment, the other person did it for him. His brain was still trying to process what he was seeing.

saTbI93.png

"A girl. Thanks, happy you noticed."

She cut a young, slender figure, her skin pale like snow and contrasting a gothic sense of style. Black lipstick and eyeliner made her look like something straight out of the pre-White Flash days, and over one shoulder she twirled an embroidered lace parasol that didn't look like it'd be very effective at stopping rain. Her posture was relaxed, composed, and generally cheerful.

Too cheerful for Olathe.

"I don't understand..."

"Ha! Sometimes it's just easier not to try, I suppose. Don't worry your shiny bald head about it. Me, I'm just the talking air, out for a stroll."

She made to step around him, only to react with mild bemusement when Brad suddenly took her by the wrist and started gently but adamantly leading her away.

S0bt0R2.png

"Well, now I don't understand. Where we off to, then? Anywhere good?"

He didn't answer her immediately, almost too deep in thought to even hear what she said. After a moment, however, he shook his head.

"... We need to find you clothes... Something that covers your shape. And a hood... A mask..."

It was clear now that his mind was already working a thousand paces ahead, trying its best to adjust to the sudden shock of seeing this strange girl. Even while his logical side protested, his guilt compelled him to want to protect her. Just like he protected Buddy. Just like... like he should've done before. It was only right.

The girl herself, however, seemed to find this hysterical, masking a hearty laugh with the back of her hand while making no move to resist being dragged along.

"Oooh, right! Well... Cheers, but I like the way I look now. And what you're trying to do is nice, but unnecessary. Haven't you got your own problems to deal with?"

"..."

Brad stopped. He turned around to face her fully, unable to bring himself to meet her gaze, posture slouched as recollection flashed in his eyes... When he looked at her, he didn't see the pale girl with the parasol and strange markings. Brad saw someone else. The landscape morphed to hideous red gore and sinew. Noise blared in his ears, a mishmash of poor-quality cable static and distorted sitcom laugh tracks. Just like HE used to watch. In the center of it all stood a girl in a white nightgown, matted with blood, vomit and tears.

L I S A.
LISALISALISALISA

These were the hallucinations he was used to. The fruits of Joy.

oq4VFPJ.png

"... You don't know... Please... You're one of the last. One of the last women. The people out there, they'll..."

"Bradley."

She stopped him in his tracks with a single word, the girl's chipper expression giving way to one that was almost haunting. Her expression carried the wisdom of untold billions of years, and behind her youthful eyes lay every spectrum, every nook and cranny of existence condensed into a swirling cosmos of eternity.

Tpq6xPj.png

"I know. You're afraid they'll hurt me. Beat me, kill me, or worse. And you're afraid because you've seen it, and because you never want to see it again. But it's not that simple for me; I'm nothing you should be worrying about. It might be hard for you to understand this, but I think it'll make you feel better... there's not a thing in this world that can harm me if I don't want it to. It doesn't exist. So all that worry, all that compassion... those aren't things you should be feeling for me, Brad. They're things you should be saving for her."

Silence reigned once she was finished, the girl having nothing more to say for the time being. The grizzled, miserable man before her simply couldn't think of anything to begin with for a few moments. When those moments were up, however, he found it in himself to speak.

"... How... How do you know my name?"

In response, the pale girl simply twirled her parasol, a friendly smile playing on the edges of her lips.

"I know everyone's name. But enough about me, I'm not very interesting. Wanna go to a party?"

Again, Brad's face wasn't one that channeled surprise easily, but it still took him a moment or two to truly comprehend the absurdity of that question. During this time, he said nothing.

"I'm allowed a plus-one. I was invited a few months ago, reckoned it might be fun. For you, I mean, not for me. I'll be working."

She sighed overdramatically, rolling her eyes like a teenager who didn't want to go to school. After a few more seconds, Brad shook his head.

"I can't. There's someone who needs me."

He didn't doubt the validity of the things this girl was saying, somehow, but none of it changed the facts. He didn't have the time or interest for parties. He turned away, intent on continuing down the winding passage of the cave, but stopped when he heard what the woman had to say afterwards.

"If you're sure. I can tell you for a fact that she's safe, though, and she'll stay that way 'til well after things wrap up where I'm going. Plus, I think it might be good for you... Who knows? Maybe we'll both learn something."

She smiled, folding up the parasol and turning away herself to proceed in the opposite direction. She hadn't made it so much as five steps when a portal opened up in front of her, seemingly a doorway in the very fabric of existence, one bathed in a light so bright it was impossible to see what lay on the other side. Before stepping through, she spared a final glance over her shoulder at Brad where he'd stopped to stare at the spectacle.

TjB0QVe.png

"My offer stands. Just follow along if you change your mind, all right? Tell you the truth, I could use the company."

And just like that, she was gone, leaving Brad in an empty cave with a door to someplace else shimmering before him.

"..."

Brad started walking.

---

Shortly thereafter.

8OLVzMM.png

"You're not on the list dood! Sorry dood!"

zPPhtcH.png

"..."

This was a stupid fucking idea.

Brad was about to turn around and go right back the way he came, back through the portal, and back to his own goddamn world and problems, when he was interrupted by a shout from just nearby.

"Oh! That's him, Pingu! That's my plus-one!"

It was the girl from before, now wearing some kind of long, flowing cloak with a hood and scythe. She jogged up, looking apologetic but nevertheless sporting a big smile.

"I told you my name's not Pingu dood! I'm not even sure we accept plus-ones dood, but I'll go check with my manager right now dood! Wait here dood!"

It waddled away without another word, and the girl quickly winked and beckoned Brad into the main ballroom. When he complied, he almost felt the urge to stop and do a spit-take at what he saw. There were girls, and women, everywhere. Laughing, smiling... Existing happily, as normal. Just like before the Flash.

Now this was unprecedented.

But contrary to the vast majority of the depraved, disgusting human beings who pervaded his homeland of Olathe, all of whom would've been beside themselves with lust, Brad's thoughts never so much as wavered towards the carnal. He never felt he deserved a wife, or love in general, and that didn't change after all his world's women died off. There was only one thing on his mind.

"... This could be a safe place for her."

Somewhere Buddy could be the normal girl she deserved to be. Somewhere she could live without fear of being the last girl in existence, the object of every pervert's depraved fantasies. Somewhere she could just... live.

This was it. Everything she deserved... was here.

But Buddy wasn't.

"I suppose it could." The strange girl echoed, snapping Brad from his thoughts and alerting him to the fact that she was looking at him. He returned eye contact this time, posture considerably straighter than it was before.

"What do I call you? I don't even know your name."

The goth smirked, tilting her head to one side with fascination.

zWZErRb.png

"Didi's good. Enjoy the party, Brad. I'll be around."

And just like that, she was gone. Melded into the crowd of partygoers like an expert, off to do who-knows-what. Brad, on the other hand, stood there, having no idea how to proceed in a scenario like this.

Now what?

@ Atomyk @Alyto @Hazel-rah @The Yuletide Tactician @Savannah-Clause @Forrest @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @Verite @Mighty Roman @Saint Guillotine @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah @Gen. Magic Senpai @Kaykay @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @Lizzy @CCC Kouhai @Schnee Corp Lawyer @york @Raven @Mari @Sen @Sav @Arlathina @Hana @Librarian Cat @Krieg @nobody in particular I'm just needy​

"First of all..." She'd give him a chilly glare. "This is my first drink so on top of being a demon means it's very hard to get drunk, and secondly, I have higher standards than you, boy." While she cared for humanities plight it didn't mean she'd fraternize with every human, especially not bad apples like Ghostface. "Though if anything I could always take you home and see my father." She replied with a smirk.

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Arlathina

"I guess she would've had a problem filling it out." Morrigan replied loud enough for Rita to hear. As she walked off that would leave Morrigan with Saitama and some little girl she didn't know or really care to know. "But...it doesn't really fit the scene, does it?"

Suddenly the outfit on her body would spring to life as bats flied around her before enveloping her. After awhile they'd calm down and they could see Morrigan in a new outfit.

"Much better. So..."
She'd turn to face Saitama. "Would you care for some company? Or is there a Mrs Baldy in your life?"

@Verite @Atomyk @Alyto
All these people going for the low blows. Guess my fears of sticking out have been realized. I don't ask for this trouble... Saitama thought with a melancholic breath, before replying to Morrigan, deciding to ignore the jab about his baldness for now.

"Uh, sure. I suppose some company would be nice. Sorta lost the person I was hanging out with while playing tag with this kid over here or whatever, but I can find him later," Saitama spoke with a soft sigh, glancing at Peashy briefly, before pouring another drink for himself and directing his attention back to Morrigan, "So then... Ah, what's your deal then? With all the bats, I guess you're some sort of vampire?" He guessed, taking a sip of his drink, still with that rather blank expression on his face.

@Jeremi @Alyto @Atomyk

S5LEthz.png

Gaster was now on the upper walkways, glaring down over the crowd of people. How the being got up there is a mystery to all, but he seemed content on keeping his distance away from everyone. W.D. would actually be moving around random spots on the walkway-- seemingly teleporting whenever someone of notice tried to look at him standing up there.

Namely, Papyrus

The skeletal knight could feel the presence of the distorted man crawling on his back-- but he couldn't see it. As a blank, bored expression is to Saitama-- a strange smile was to Gaster. If Papyrus looked up and around, he could just barely see Gaster standing and staring at him from the corner of his eye, but once he tried to focus on the entity-- it would already have vanished.

@DapperDogman @who IS LOOKIN' FOR A SPOOPING

All these people going for the low blows. Guess my fears of sticking out have been realized. I don't ask for this trouble... Saitama thought with a melancholic breath, before replying to Morrigan, deciding to ignore the jab about his baldness for now.

"Uh, sure. I suppose some company would be nice. Sorta lost the person I was hanging out with while playing tag with this kid over here or whatever, but I can find him later," Saitama spoke with a soft sigh, glancing at Peashy briefly, before pouring another drink for himself and directing his attention back to Morrigan, "So then... Ah, what's your deal then? With all the bats, I guess you're some sort of vampire?" He guessed, taking a sip of his drink, still with that rather blank expression on his face.

@Jeremi @Alyto @Atomyk
tumblr_inline_mr6d11kYRJ1qz4rgp.jpg

Hajime had remained quiet for awhile now, simply keeping with Saitama as he conversed with the others. For now, he remained quiet as he listened his friend converse with a strange green haired woman.

(Shit post because I'm lost. ;-;)

@Alyto @Verite @Jeremi @york @Atomyk

@Jeremi @Alyto @Atomyk

She'd grab unto Saitama's arm and give him a smile. "You're quite perceptive aren't you? I'm actually a succubus and my name is Morrigan. It's a real pleasure to meet you...I'm sorry what's your name again?"

@Alyto @Atomyk @Verite

That the cloak had disappeared went unnoticed by the Coalition Ambassador, who was still walking as slow as could be under the archway. The two Prinnies blinked in confusion, their eyes wandering for the presence they'd felt pass by them. When they turned around and spotted the red knight hunched over and walking into the hallway beyond, their eyes went wide with worry.

JRCQ95L.gif

"You're not supposed to be back there, dood!"

Flinching, Kieran jumped to attention. He turned and stared at the Prinnies for a moment, blinking in wonder. Then, he was moving rapidly, running into the hall and disappearing from the banquet hall. The Prinnies sounded as if they were about to cry as they ran into the hall to chase after him.

It wasn't long after that two new Prinnies replaced them, looking a bit fearful themselves.

@Hana

Melodia stiffened as if she was a statue when Yomi embraced her. She stared blankly at the girl as she pulled back and thanked her for the invite.

"..."

Very slowly, Melodia's face tilted to the side and the woman put on a large grin.

feJYAQn.jpg

"Well, it was Jade who made the arrangements. Are you normally so bold when you meet people?"

@Saint Guillotine

Hajime had remained quiet for awhile now, simply keeping with Saitama as he conversed with the others. For now, he remained quiet as he listened his friend converse with a strange green haired woman.

Neo was done with her ice cream, she practically was changing her eye colors every time she blinked for the hell of it.

Guess she was bored.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Alyto @Verite @Jeremi @york @Atomyk

"Well it made me want to put someone's head through a wall." She remarked and the look she gave him left no illusions to who she meant. "Right now I'm tagging with you because at least your big friend is quiet even if he's not going to win any beauty pageants any time soon."

She shoved her glass in his face. "And when I've drank this up I'm going to find Morrigan and see what other sap she's managed to wrap around her finger."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Librarian Cat @TheSpringwoodSlasher
CJvnGqT.jpg

If Mickey was bothered at all about the not so implicit threat against him, he didn't let it show. Instead, he'd raise a finger to his mouth and smirked at Jez.

"Sshhh, we'll just let that threat be our little secret. As for Chrome, yeah swell guy and all. Once you get past the whole him being an angry mute who's hooked up on painkillers because he took some acid to the face. Pretty nasty stuff and didn't even give him superpowers! What a rip-off amirite? In any case, I'll be on my way. My loyal fans desire their master."

Pulling his mask back on, Mickey laid his arms out from side to side and allowed himself to be picked up. He'd only entered college just to kill Sidney Presscott but he did have to admit that he could always get behind the exhilarating rush that a performance like this granted him.

"Yes! That's right! I'm the Mickey you all wanted to see and hear! Thank you! Thank you! You've been a marvelous audience!" Mickey exclaimed, now decked out in his full Ghostface attire.

lNy6DP6.jpg

But while he still couldn't quite understand why this demon guy decided to dress up his dancers in his costume, wasn't like he would complain. They had just sang a whole song about how he slaughtered teenagers! What more could one possibly ask for?

Climbing down however, he'd give a humble bow before glancing out among the crowd. His gaze rested briefly on Kido. Just to let her know that both him and ChromeSkull had their eyes on her. ChromeSkull was the one who had gotten a jar of hydrochloric acid straight to the face and had his car's tires popped by one of Kido's friends. Probably to help the cops catch the two slashers quicker and maybe just as a final fuck you. But being paralyzed and mocked by a bunch of little kids was quite the insult.

But then there was a new arrival to the party. Someone who caught Mickey's eye. Jumping down from Sweet's elaborate stage set up, Ghostface threw him a wave of appreciation before making his way towards 'Didi'

wRS04Fz.jpg

ChromeSkull could only watch in growing annoyance and disgust as Mickey seemed to be having the time of his life. It was a wonder to the more professional serial killer out of the two that Mickey hadn't been caught before he met ChromeSkull.

He also wondered why out of all the costumes in the world, the dancers were wearing the Ghostface costume. Maybe once this was all said and done, he could kidnap and murder one of them. Wasn't the same as murdering Mickey but it was pretty damn close.

@Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Saint Guillotine

S5LEthz.png

Gaster was now on the upper walkways, glaring down over the crowd of people. How the being got up there is a mystery to all, but he seemed content on keeping his distance away from everyone. W.D. would actually be moving around random spots on the walkway-- seemingly teleporting whenever someone of notice tried to look at him standing up there.

Namely, Papyrus

The skeletal knight could feel the presence of the distorted man crawling on his back-- but he couldn't see it. As a blank, bored expression is to Saitama-- a strange smile was to Gaster. If Papyrus looked up and around, he could just barely see Gaster standing and staring at him from the corner of his eye, but once he tried to focus on the entity-- it would already have vanished.

@DapperDogman @who IS LOOKIN' FOR A SPOOPING
Papyrus had grown tired of Coraline's less than mature behaviour, her drunken hollering and flirting had driven him to move several feet from her, and to shoot Chromeskull a deep glare
Was he mocking him with that mask of his? Was mocking skeletons a common practice among humans to the point where the racist implications were all but forgiven? Humans were truly quite cruel, weren't they?
They let their children wander into the wild, harbour murderous intent and handle sharp implements, and they seemed to really like using skeleton imagery

He noticed a little something out of the corner of his eye, on Chromeskull's mask, a distorted and blurry reflection of what looked like the man from earlier, but when he tried to focus on it, to discern it's location, he found it had vanished "Hmmm..."

Turning around, he'd see him once more, in the reflection of a pint glass on the bar, but once again he'd vanish upon being spotted. Why was he trying to stay out of sight? Was there something he just wasn't getting?
He began to walk away from the bar, rubbing his gloved hand against his eyes lightly as he tries to avoid looking too long at anything reflective, a glimpse of his smile in the bowl of punch, a discarded pair of mirrored shades held a tiny image of his eyes, ever watching. He was going to go mad if this kept up, he just couldn't get away from the man, and he couldn't confront him either

"Why doesn't he just come and say hello?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Hold it!"

After her brief moment away, Rita was now in a different set of clothing. Though this was her regular clothing, it strangely looked more like a costume than her previous one. She almost looked like a girl who didn't really know how to properly dress herself.

xf1Wcow.png

"You..." Rita stalked up to Saitama, an angry finger pointed at him. She ignored the others with him, her fury only for baldy. "You stole my key, didn't you? When you 'tagged' me, you must have grabbed it, huh? I need that key for my job, pervert!"

@Verite @Alyto @Jeremi

Jen continued to drink as all these seemingly random events and conversation occurred around her. She started to realized, the longer she stayed here, the most amused she was by these strange people. But, she would speak to no one, at least for now. At least, she would not initiate conversation with anyone for now.

tumblr_nhi61bnh6T1u6zt52o1_1280.png

For in her mind, to be amused by someone meant that the person was a joke, in Jen's point of view.​

Papyrus had grown tired of Coraline's less than mature behaviour, her drunken hollering and flirting had driven him to move several feet from her, and to shoot Chromeskull a deep glare
Was he mocking him with that mask of his? Was mocking skeletons a common practice among humans to the point where the racist implications were all but forgiven? Humans were truly quite cruel, weren't they?
They let their children wander into the wild, harbour murderous intent and handle sharp implements, and they seemed to really like using skeleton imagery

He noticed a little something out of the corner of his eye, on Chromeskull's mask, a distorted and blurry reflection of what looked like the man from earlier, but when he tried to focus on it, to discern it's location, he found it had vanished "Hmmm..."

Turning around, he'd see him once more, in the reflection of a pint glass on the bar, but once again he'd vanish upon being spotted. Why was he trying to stay out of sight? Was there something he just wasn't getting?
He began to walk away from the bar, rubbing his gloved hand against his eyes lightly as he tries to avoid looking too long at anything reflective, a glimpse of his smile in the bowl of punch, a discarded pair of mirrored shades held a tiny image of his eyes, ever watching. He was going to go mad if this kept up, he just couldn't get away from the man, and he couldn't confront him either

"Why doesn't he just come and say hello?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Papyrus would suddenly halt in his place-- as if there was an invisible wall in front of him. The reflections began to smile brighter, the eyes growing darker and deeper before they faded away...vanishing completely. A strange background static could be heard for Papyrus-- as if someone left a television on in the distance. But there was no television anywhere, rather, it was just the noise ringing in his head. If Papyrus turned around, he would suddenly see a towering, haunting figure standing before

tumblr_nwt4knH4oc1ujb6q5o9_500.gif

WHY HELLO THERE

He spoke, his voice reverberating and changing. The voice sounded faintly familiar...but you cant quite put a finger on it. All the thoughts in Papyrus mind must be clouding his memory, but no matter how hard he tried...there was no memory to be found.

At the moment, anyway.

@DapperDogman

CJvnGqT.jpg

If Mickey was bothered at all about the not so implicit threat against him, he didn't let it show. Instead, he'd raise a finger to his mouth and smirked at Jez.

"Sshhh, we'll just let that threat be our little secret. As for Chrome, yeah swell guy and all. Once you get past the whole him being an angry mute who's hooked up on painkillers because he took some acid to the face. Pretty nasty stuff and didn't even give him superpowers! What a rip-off amirite? In any case, I'll be on my way. My loyal fans desire their master."

Pulling his mask back on, Mickey laid his arms out from side to side and allowed himself to be picked up. He'd only entered college just to kill Sidney Presscott but he did have to admit that he could always get behind the exhilarating rush that a performance like this granted him.

"Yes! That's right! I'm the Mickey you all wanted to see and hear! Thank you! Thank you! You've been a marvelous audience!" Mickey exclaimed, now decked out in his full Ghostface attire.

lNy6DP6.jpg

But while he still couldn't quite understand why this demon guy decided to dress up his dancers in his costume, wasn't like he would complain. They had just sang a whole song about how he slaughtered teenagers! What more could one possibly ask for?

Climbing down however, he'd give a humble bow before glancing out among the crowd. His gaze rested briefly on Kido. Just to let her know that both him and ChromeSkull had their eyes on her. ChromeSkull was the one who had gotten a jar of hydrochloric acid straight to the face and had his car's tires popped by one of Kido's friends. Probably to help the cops catch the two slashers quicker and maybe just as a final fuck you. But being paralyzed and mocked by a bunch of little kids was quite the insult.

But then there was a new arrival to the party. Someone who caught Mickey's eye. Jumping down from Sweet's elaborate stage set up, Ghostface threw him a wave of appreciation before making his way towards 'Didi'

wRS04Fz.jpg

ChromeSkull could only watch in growing annoyance and disgust as Mickey seemed to be having the time of his life. It was a wonder to the more professional serial killer out of the two that Mickey hadn't been caught before he met ChromeSkull.

He also wondered why out of all the costumes in the world, the dancers were wearing the Ghostface costume. Maybe once this was all said and done, he could kidnap and murder one of them. Wasn't the same as murdering Mickey but it was pretty damn close.

@Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Saint Guillotine

Her response was dry and monotonous. "No no please don't go." She'd offer a few glances towards the dance but didn't pay it much else attention. One who would get Jezebel's attention however was the pale goth girl that she noticed, no, sensed was more like it.

There was power in her, primordial, dark as well as light. Jezebel made it no secret that she was staking the goth out so if she was curious for a chat then she was welcomed to do so.

@OrlandoBloomers @Saint Guillotine @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Hold it!"

After her brief moment away, Rita was now in a different set of clothing. Though this was her regular clothing, it strangely looked more like a costume than her previous one. She almost looked like a girl who didn't really know how to properly dress herself.

xf1Wcow.png

"You..." Rita stalked up to Saitama, an angry finger pointed at him. She ignored the others with him, her fury only for baldy. "You stole my key, didn't you? When you 'tagged' me, you must have grabbed it, huh? I need that key for my job, pervert!"

@Verite @Alyto @Jeremi

Oh ho! Now wasn't this exciting? Morrigan would grab a firmer grip on Saitama's arm before addressing him. "A thief and a pervert? Oh I could have a lot of fun with you."

@Verite @Alyto @Atomyk

"Wonder where Slavya ran off to...?" Hajime murmured as he watched his friend repeatedly change her eye colors, trying to keep count.​
Neo decided to change her color patterns, and by that, her eyes went for colors that weren't usually seen on her. Like purple, blue, red, etc.

She wanted to mess around with Hajime's count that way.​

Neo decided to change her color patterns, and by that, her eyes went for colors that weren't usually seen on her. Like purple, blue, red, etc.

She wanted to mess around with Hajime's count that way.​
Too bad that Hajime was only counting the number of times her eyes changed colors, not to a specific color.

You don't mess with the Ultimate Hope like that.​

Papyrus would suddenly halt in his place-- as if there was an invisible wall in front of him. The reflections began to smile brighter, the eyes growing darker and deeper before they faded away...vanishing completely. A strange background static could be heard for Papyrus-- as if someone left a television on in the distance. But there was no television anywhere, rather, it was just the noise ringing in his head. If Papyrus turned around, he would suddenly see a towering, haunting figure standing before

tumblr_nwt4knH4oc1ujb6q5o9_500.gif

WHY HELLO THERE

He spoke, his voice reverberating and changing. The voice sounded faintly familiar...but you cant quite put a finger on it. All the thoughts in Papyrus mind must be clouding his memory, but no matter how hard he tried...there was no memory to be found.

At the moment, anyway.

@DapperDogman
Gritting his teeth, the skeletal knight gives the tall, crooked man, a small nod of acknowledgement
He could feel the voice booming inside of his head before the male spoke, then he heard the real voice speak, it was an odd sensation to hear the same voice talking from two places, and the slight echo and distortion of his voice didn't help matters much

"I don't suppose you're going to ask for my autograph..."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Too bad that Hajime was only counting the number of times her eyes changed colors, not to a specific color.

You don't mess with the Ultimate Hope like that.​
After awhile, Neo only stopped her eye color shenanigans, stopping at her bright green to hold up a small notecard with jotted down handwriting.

How much did you get, Hajime?

She'd grab unto Saitama's arm and give him a smile. "You're quite perceptive aren't you? I'm actually a succubus and my name is Morrigan. It's a real pleasure to meet you...I'm sorry what's your name again?"

@Alyto @Atomyk @Verite
Neo was done with her ice cream, she practically was changing her eye colors every time she blinked for the hell of it.

Guess she was bored.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Alyto @Verite @Jeremi @york @Atomyk
"Hold it!"

xf1Wcow.png

@Verite @Alyto @Jeremi
Oh ho! Now wasn't this exciting? Morrigan would grab a firmer grip on Saitama's arm before addressing him. "A thief and a pervert? Oh I could have a lot of fun with you."

@Verite @Alyto @Atomyk
tumblr_inline_mg8i1xyGTF1qf6dad.png

"Huh?" Saitama only uttered with a surprised blink as Morrigan would cling onto him like a wet towel so suddenly. Awfully nice, she was. He was almost taken aback a little by it. Almost. Anyway, a succubus, huh? That sounds an awful lot like the word "seduce." If he didn't know any better... Oh, wait a minute.

Well, anyway.

"Saitama," the hero said upon being asked what his name was, "Nice to meet you too," he nodded, seemingly unfazed by Morrigan's feminine wiles for the time being, judging from his expression that remained neutral and composed even after coming into such close contact with the green-haired woman.

... Well, if nothing else, he could admit that her chest was pretty... uh, ample.

tumblr_inline_mqm6fcTYqW1s5ig4s.png

When Rita would arrive again, Saitama would give something of an irritated glance. What was she going on about now?

"Huh? What key? I dunno what you're talking about," Saitama would respond, deflecting the accusation without missing a beat, "Why would I want a key to anything anyway? I'm just here for the food. And the people, I guess."

And then Morrigan would start teasing him.

tumblr_inline_mg8ht1T1701qf6dad.png

"Accused of being a thief and a pervert... I almost wish we went back to talking about my bald head. At least that part's true..." Saitama sighed in defeat.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @Alyto @The Great Detective

Status
Not open for further replies.