Murder Tale II: Eden and the Forgotten People

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Picture of the character:
300px-Hitoshura_Human.jpg

Character's Name: The Demi-Fiend, Naoki Kashima

Canon: Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (Freedom Path)

Short Biography: A high-school student native to the city of Tokyo, Naoki served as the deciding figure of the Conception and the future of humanity. Turned by Lucifer into a hybrid between demon and human known as the Demi-Fiend, the young man was forced to survive in a savage world of demons that was influenced by Reasons, extreme ideologies that sought to recreate the world into their own utopias. Faced with the choice of falling into line with one of the Reasons or with Lucifer's dark will, Naoki instead rebelled against the gods. He fought for the free will of all men, and succeeded in reverting the world to its old form while breaking the cycle of forced rebirth. Man was now freed to make of the world as they wished, not to be shackled to another's will.

Since the return of the old world, Naoki, his classmates, and their teacher have returned to their old lives, losing the majority of their demonic powers. However, the former Demi-Fiend can still feel the dark blood coursing through his veins, giving him greater strength and speed. It waits for the day that Naoki calls upon and awakens to his base desires for unfathomable power.

Strengths: Greater strength and speed than the common man, near superhuman. Trusts in man's desire to live and not be forgotten by time. Highly intelligent and charismatic leader, was able to convince hundreds of demon to rally to his flag.

Weaknesses/Fears: Is still a mortal man, able to die from normal means. Fears being crushed by a god's power. Standoffish towards those with extreme and oppressive doctrines and beliefs.

Reserving: Program version of Robin Tact (Fire Emblem Awakening) from Murder Game IV: Monokuma's Rising

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't resist :3

• Love
Reactions: Lord President Nick

Amelia "Amy" Pond
Heck yeah imma try her

Canon: Doctor Who

Amelia was born in Scotland, but raised in England after losing her parents. When she was 7, she met a mysterious man who called himself the Doctor in a blue box, and after the two of them had a long talk and became friends, he left again, promising he would return in just a few minutes. Amy waited and waited for the man to return, but he didn't. People around her started to believe that the 'raggedy man' she kept talking about was just an imaginary friend.

The next time she met the Doctor, she was 19 years old. For 12 years she'd been almost obsessed with him, drawing sketches, making dolls and small sculptures of him and his spaceship, but no one actually believed her when she said she actually met the man.

I will be playing Amy right before she meets the Doctor for the second time. (so no Rory yet >:3)

amy_pond_karen_gillan1.jpg

Strengths
  • Iron will: she has extraordinary willpower, or maybe it's just because she's stubborn as hell
  • Never give up: even in the most desperate situations, she will always find a reason to keep fighting. Kinda tied to the first strength
  • Very patient when she wants to be. Like, very, very patient
  • Sass. So. Much. Sass.
  • Scottish accent
Weaknesses
  • She can get too attached. Once she really starts caring about someone or something, she'd risk literally everything she has to save or be with them / it
amy-8-1_3_3.png

Note: I feel like it's gonna be incredibly hard for me to play a character with as much sass as this one, so please don't beat me up if I don't do well ;-;

I agree​
NO. NO NO NO NO. SHE WAS ON MY LIST. FUCKY FUCK FUCK.

Question about the setting, are the characters aware from the very beginning that they've entered virtual reality? Like, did they do so voluntarily to play a game and now they're trapped, or were they just pulled in there mysteriously.

Question about the setting, are the characters aware from the very beginning that they've entered virtual reality? Like, did they do so voluntarily to play a game and now they're trapped, or were they just pulled in there mysteriously.
Pulled in there mysteriously.
They are also unaware that's its a game due to how real it feels and seems to be.

NO. NO NO NO NO. SHE WAS ON MY LIST. FUCKY FUCK FUCK.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh never mind then, didn't know that sorry :3 I'll gladly find a new character, I'll just post the new sheet tomorrow then :3

Question: since Red already comes from a virtual world, pretty much (and they know it because there is literally nothing they haven't learned to tweak - the citizens can vote on the day's weather, they can change the sky's color as they wish (there's actually a quote from one of the characters that go "The sky is blue only because we want it to be"), and so on).

Should she assume that she's still in that virtual world SO be pretty much right, or assume that she's living in a world more real than hers?

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh never mind then, didn't know that sorry :3 I'll gladly find a new character, I'll just post the new sheet tomorrow then :3
No, no its fine. We can have two different versions. I wanna see how well you do her! :)

Question: since Red already comes from a virtual world, pretty much (and they know it because there is literally nothing they haven't learned to tweak - the citizens can vote on the day's weather, they can change the sky's color as they wish (there's actually a quote from one of the characters that go "The sky is blue only because we want it to be"), and so on).

Should she assume that she's still in that virtual world SO be pretty much right, or assume that she's living in a world more real than hers?
The virtual reality game includes all five senses, and a day and night cycle is present, as is a season cycle. The game was meant to make it seem better then the real world, and to honestly make people forget that there was anything more real then the game its self. She could assume it was a virtual reality, and in fact she would be right, but it doesn't seem to be one, it just seems to be a world full of many different things, (Races, weapons, tech, citys, towns, forests, animals and so much more.)

No, no its fine. We can have two different versions. I wanna see how well you do her! :)
I'm not very sure you do xD Really though, it's totally cool, I've got plenty of characters to play, and you gotta respect the lists, that's why they're made ^^

Yeah that sounds about right. If I remember well, Transistor's lore indicate that the only ways they knew that the world was virtual was because of how they could look up their own Trace (which is basically a soul), and how easy it seemed to change things. But of course since that's all they've ever known, it's normal to them.

I'm not very sure you do xD Really though, it's totally cool, I've got plenty of characters to play, and you gotta respect the lists, that's why they're made ^^
Eh, honestly. I freaked out because I loved her, but watching someone else play her, then watching the series again will help me play her correctly.

images

Character's Name:
Master Chief John-117

Appears 41 true age unknown due to the augmentation process and the use of Cryo

Canon:
Halo

Short Biography:
Master Chief is essentially the face of the Halo series. The character, as he appears in the double story arcs, can be described as a towering and faceless cybernetically-enhanced supersoldier; save for the first installment of the second story arc, he is never seen without his green-colored armor and helmet (even then, only his eyes are revealed). The alias "Master Chief" arises from the two ranks which John holds throughout the later events of the Halo universe. By the end of the third installment of the first story arc, John-117 is canonically promoted, in absentia, to the rank of Master Chief Special Warfare Operator of the Navy.

Strengths:
Follows orders from leaders
Is a leader by his argumentation
Fast and great reflexes
Knows weapons
MJOLNIR armor
Enhanced eyesight
Unbreakable bones

Weaknesses/Fears:
Being alone
Not the best pilot
Able to die
Doesn't know much about computers

(Note that Master Chief stands about seven feet (2.13 m) tall and weighs 1,000 pounds (450 kg) in armor.)

I Fully Agree and Accept the Terms and Coditions

let_the_games_begin_greece_x_reader_by_vampiregodesnyx-d5u9knu.jpg

Character's Name:
Greece

Canon:
Hetalia

Short Biography:
This is all about him because not sure what to put.

Strengths:
Smart

Strong
Has a way with cats

Weaknesses/Fears:
Human
Lazy
Carefree

Not a fan of Turkey(The country)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that sounds about right. If I remember well, Transistor's lore indicate that the only ways they knew that the world was virtual was because of how they could look up their own Trace (which is basically a soul), and how easy it seemed to change things. But of course since that's all they've ever known, it's normal to them.
They're five quests to leave the game, but the person who gives them to everyone wont tell them that they need to be done in order to leave, the characters will most likely just think of it as tasks and that's it.

I should probably reserve.

COCO_BADASS.png

~Name~
Coco Adel

~Age~

~Gender~
Female

~Canon~
RWBY

~Short Biography~
Much of Coco's backstory is shrouded in mystery within Beacon Academy, a prestigious military school stationed in the settlement of Vale, designed to teach gifted youth to become Hunters and Huntresses against the always present threat of Grimm, hollowed, soulless creatures bent on destruction and anarchy. Assuming from her style and choice of weapon, Coco has had a reasonably wealthy background, but her overall intentions and goals still are unknown. What is known is that she is one of Beacon's finest students, surpassing even the iconic greenhorn Pyrrha Nikos in combat prowess (although, to be fair, Coco is a 2nd year student).

~Strengths~
Coco, like all students in the world of RWBY, holds a semblance, an aura which grants her abilities unique only to herself. For example, Ruby Rose is extremely swift due to her semblance, and for Coco, her defining strength is her uncanny strength. How exactly this strength is translated is unknown, some theorized she can *anchor* herself to the ground, however, the series hasn't went into detail just yet. What is known is that the Captain of CFVY wields what appears to be a highly fashionably purse, but is, in fact, a minigun. This purse holds an immense amount of power behind it, so much so that a simple swing of it can shatter and break thick concrete. Outside of her abilities, Coco is a natural leader, being the captain of her team, and always one to focus on the objectives at hand. Finally, Coco will almost never panic or grow weary in any scenario, even her own impending death.

~Weakness~
Due to her extreme strength and sense of fashion, the fiery, sassy brunette is incapable of moving very swiftly. Whilst she is nimble and lean, the muscular, six-foot Fashionista will not win against an enemy that can outmaneuver her. Outside of that, Coco's very collective, cool, sly, and sassy nature is either extremely lovable to some or downright spiteful to others. This makes her sometimes uncooperative, especially taking into account she has been used with her special squadron of Hunters-In-Training for a decent amount of time.

~Reserving~
No (as of now, may change.)

~Other?~
-Coco isn't bothered by social customs, and often, something as lewd as smacking one's backside is considered a playful jest in her eyes-
-She rarely takes off her aviators-
-She is a 2nd Year Student of Beacon Academy, one of the few revealed in the series-
-Her purse can transform into a fucking minigun-
-Sassy-

tumblr_nea0ieRzqU1qbb4ago4_500.gif

Last edited: