Murder Tale II: Eden and the Forgotten People

Uhhhh, a bit harsh, alrighty, but yeah, Chan Chan, way outta line, bruh.

• Love
Reactions: Ellya
lol chill out just asking, I might know her, it's cool

can I play Rory williams?
You've made three posts and joined the site today. It's very very weird for you to think you know anybody.

Also kind of weird you want to pick a character that would be obligated to interact with Jenny.

lmao you guys really need to chill, sorry for being blunt but I'm pretty sure I know her irl, ask her

Picture of the character:
Faith-Mirror's_Edge.png

Character's Name: Faith Connors

Canon: Mirrors Edge

Short Biography:

Growing up in rather chaotic times, she had lived a relatively normal life, that was until her mother was trampled during their participation in one of their many riots, her father resorted to alcoholism and soon enough, she left home. After a life of resorting to petty crimes and stealing for her own survival, she was eventually caught by an ex-runner Mercury whom offered her a position as a runner, even training her and all. Ever since then, she'd been working as a runner, a very exceptional one at that. She still kept in contact with her sister and eventually proceeded to both successfully intervene with an attempt to frame Kate and simultaneously destroy her city's surveilance servers VIA infiltrating the Shard building with a little assistance. Ever since, she had been at large in her city, but, it's still a great mystery how she herself had ended up in a virtual world such as this.

Strengths:
- Parkour, not much is an obstacle for Faith Connors, no matter how daunting a particular destination can be, she has a variety of ways to reach it, usually through a combination of parkouring and busting through doors/vents.

- Runner vision, a skill developed by runners, this allows them to see paths in the most unlikely places such as along rooftops, across scaffoldings, specific jumps that may come in handy etc etc.

- Physical combat, Faith is very capable of defending herself and can indeed disarm a variety of foes, notable ones include rather highly trained persuers/SWAT soldiers, and even when she's unarmed, she can indeed pack a punch, often times combined with a bit of parkouring for extra effectiveness.

- Weapons training, through her years working as a runner, Faith has had experience with a large scope of weapons and is able to operate them very efficiently, often times she acquires such weapons from an aggressor VIA disarmament

Weaknesses (No Known Fears):

- Physical limits, Faith is skillfull and strong, but, she requires time to recover if she runs too much, she's only human after all. Ontop of that, she isn't exactly a world champion wrestler, so, a rather strong person can usually overpower her if she can't out-smart him/her

- Encumberment, despite being capable of using weapons, anything more than maybe an automatic pistol will leave her encumbered and unable to run too well, parkouring is also next to impossible while carrying particularly bulky weapons. This is the sole reason why she never really goes around carrying weapons all the time, it's simply not worth encumbering herself for too long.

Reserving?: Oscar of Astora (Dark Souls)
Oscar.jpg

Last edited:
@york

I was considering playing one of the Four Knights (Dark Souls), or Marco from Attack On Titan. I dunno who to pick

lmao you guys really need to chill, sorry for being blunt but I'm pretty sure I know her irl, ask her
Okay, but where did you come from? Did you join just to speak with her? She never mentioned you, so clearly you weren't expected to show up. That makes you weird, yo.

So I decided to do a duo, meaning I'll play this one along with Luka.

ibau0PiwVwctUp.jpg

Character Name
Zero (original name: Rose)

Canon
Drakengard 3

"Short" Biography
Originally as Rose, she was a killer that only did what she did to survive in the world ravaged by warmongers. Even if it came to killing families, she would do it for the benefit of surviving. She happens to catch an incurable virus, slowly dying to it, and in her final days, she was captured and left in a prison cell to rot to death along with five other prisoners that were girls her age. With her final moments, Rose saw a lone flower growing out of the stone, and having a strange desire for that flower before 'dying.' Turns out, that flower was able to mysteriously revive her, but not as a human. She became the host of this strange flower, which became a part of her body later on by growing out of her right eye. By becoming one with this strange flower, Rose realized that this was a parasite that wished to destroy all life, and tried to kill herself in order to rid of the flower. However, her suicide attempt failed with the addition of five other entities with her power being created as a measure to keep the parasite alive. Those five entities took the appearances of the five girls that died alongside Rose in the prison cell, and those five went to reunite the world with the power of song from the flower. This became what is known as the reign of Intoners, and with Rose as one of them, she took it upon herself to work on killing all of them and herself for the better of the world. From there, she took on the name of Zero.

Strengths
Zero is experienced in combat and with all sorts of weapons, but mainly sticks to her dragonbone sword. She is able to perform some feats of magic due to the flower's influence, but it's mainly in the form of keeping herself alive. (ex: gets fatally wounded, uses magic to have her flower eye grow to gigantic size to regrow herself a new body. yes, you read that right) Another major form of magic she can use is one that is specifically only for Intoners, the power of song. By singing or even voicing out cries, Zero can generate barriers, put some of that magic into her sword for enhancement in fighting, or even putting that energy into herself to unleash a berserk Intoner mode.

Weaknesses/Fears
If that flower on her eye is compromised in any way or even being inflicted by an attack relating to dragons (Intoners are fatally weak against dragons), Zero is left vulnerable to death. She also makes it hard for others to get close to her, considering that her natural gut instinct is to attack people due to her past experiences.

Reserving?: Nope, this is my second character for the duo. :3​

Also agreed.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Well, might as well post it on the official chat, reserving DJ Scully from Killing Floor.
Army Pyro from Far Cry 4 as a backup because RANDOM CANNON FODDER CHARACTER.

@york

I was considering playing one of the Four Knights (Dark Souls), or Marco from Attack On Titan. I dunno who to pick
Spin a spinner? (Or maybe we could figure out some creative way to decide XD)