Murder Tale II: Eden and the Forgotten People

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Picture of the character:
2606230-captain_jack_harkness.jpg

Character's Name: Captain Jack Harkness

Canon: Doctor Who...Who'd have thought it?

Short Biography: Agent who was sen back in time from the 51st Century, ended up saving the day and travelling for a while with The Doctor and Rose Tyler, became a member of rht egency of Torchwood, which fights of aliens when The Doctor isn't available to see to it himself

Strengths: Combat training, experience with paranormal and alien entities

Weaknesses/Fears: None, because he's goddamn perfect

Reserving?: Well, the guy technically can't die...so er...I guess whichever choice means he doesn't die for good...

Picture of the character:
2606230-captain_jack_harkness.jpg

Character's Name: Captain Jack Harkness

Canon: Doctor Who...Who'd have thought it?

Short Biography: Agent who was sen back in time from the 51st Century, ended up saving the day and travelling for a while with The Doctor and Rose Tyler, became a member of rht egency of Torchwood, which fights of aliens when The Doctor isn't available to see to it himself

Strengths: Combat training, experience with paranormal and alien entities

Weaknesses/Fears: None, because he's goddamn perfect

Reserving?: Well, the guy technically can't die...so er...I guess whichever choice means he doesn't die for good...
He will be able to die in this Tale, to make it fair.

Oh, of course...I guess...

I'm assuming he can regenerate from NPC inflicted injuries that aren't Deaths narrated like this ?

Reserving two spots, gonna figure out the characters soon enough! They are Cannon characters btw!

Oh, of course...I guess...

I'm assuming he can regenerate from NPC inflicted injuries that aren't Deaths narrated like this ?
Yeah NPC wounds and things can be healed, but Death will happen by traitor or what the character chooses. Lets say there's a pack of wolves, I would say this, As a pack of wolves hollowed, Captain Jack could see that the pack was a mere 10 feet away, If he chooses to fight the wolves there is a low chance of death.

Yeah NPC wounds and things can be healed, but Death will happen by traitor or what the character chooses. Lets say there's a pack of wolves, I would say this, As a pack of wolves hollowed, Captain Jack could see that the pack was a mere 10 feet away, If he chooses to fight the wolves there is a low chance of death.
There'll be warnings?

You are amazing. c: XD

Js8fq1Y.png

Character's Name:
Ike

Canon:
Fire Emblem
'Short' Biography: Ike is the son of Greil and Elena, and was still just a child when his mother died. After Elena's death, Greil founded the Greil Mercenaries and earned his family a living by performing tasks for various villages in Crimea. He trained Ike until the boy was 17, where Greil decided Ike was ready to become a full-fledged mercenary. Soon after the invasion of the neighboring nation of Daein, the Black Knight battled Greil and mortally wounded him. He died in Ike's arms. Ike was then made the new leader of the Greil Mercenaries. Though he felt unworthy, Ike was determined to get stronger and eventually avenge his father's death. Following this, the mercenary group was hired by Princess Elincia to help her ascend the Crimean throne after the entire royal family was wiped out by Daein. Through this act, Ike eventually became the leader of the newly formed Crimean Liberation Army, which went on to eventually defeat King Ashnard. In the next three years, Ike shed his Lord title and the Greil Mercenaries went back to their humble roots.

The group was then eventually pulled into a racial war between the Begnion Empire and Laguz Alliance. Ultimately, this conflict unleashed Yune from Lehran's Medallion while also awakening Ashera, two goddesses who represented chaos and order, respectively. As punishment for bringing the world into chaos, Ashera subsequently petrified Tellius, leaving only the strongest soldiers active. Yune still believed that peace was possible, and thus opposed her counterpart Ashera by leading three armies which included the Greil Mercenaries towards her residence, the Tower of Guidance in Begnion. Yune's armies eventually reached the Tower and Ike defeated Ashera using Yune's power.

Strengths: Ike's most obvious strength lies in his inability to back down from most any situation. After countless wars and battles, Ike's determination has been hardened to stone. His convictions and resolutions are like mountains, unmoving and unrelenting. Ike also harbors a fierce loyalty to those he considers his friends and loved ones. If they are in need, Ike will do everything within his ability to assist them. As well, Ike's skill in battle is nearly unmatched. He is built like an ox and is able to wield heavy greatswords in just a single hand.

Weaknesses/Fears: Ike's weaknesses lie within his social skills. He is often extremely blunt and straightforward, to the point of sometimes coming off rude or uncaring. He won't think twice about criticizing others, even if only because he wishes to see them improve. He can be a bit slow on the uptake at times, occasionally missing a metaphor or a subtle bit of sarcasm. His fears are few, for Ike has grown to trust solely his instincts, and not his emotions. Though he has a lack of fear for his personal self, Ike fears for those he cares about, and the mercenary family that he has fostered throughout the years. In this, Ike is fearful of being too weak to protect others or to make change. To be unable to carry out his convictions and beliefs would shatter Ike.

Reserving?: Nope

And I agree, yoooooooo.​

Last edited:
lol chill out just asking, I might know her, it's cool

can I play Rory williams?