• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the way Aki hasn't chosen or even considered me as a partner for people when they've asked.

Swine.

Oh who am I kidding I don't care :D

Shoulda quoted that one Finch; I jumped in and ruined your arrow :D
I have a friend who's only 4'10. She's one inch taller than my 10-year-old sister and my age.
Now that is tall.

@Akibahara

Sure.
By the way; what the Hell are you still doing awake?

I have a friend who's only 4'10. She's one inch taller than my 10-year-old sister and my age.
Now that is tall.

@Akibahara

Sure.
Now that is tall.

@Akibahara

Sure.

I feel happy that I'm taller than an American/European

Now that is tall.

@Akibahara

Sure.
Realized that as soon as you posted and fixed it xD

No intention of miffing you there hahaha my bad. I have a way with words that says "Fuck you" when I don't mean it in the slightest sometimes
...It's fine - the king is miffed no longer. *sigh* I really should stop talking about myself in third person and calling myself a king...

Anyway, words that lack bite are boring, so keep handing out your unneeded "Fuck yous" - controversy makes thinks fun~ ...At least to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back