Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dallas
Seems will get along just fine then, you can crack some skulls and I'll tear them a new asshole...literally.

Lol well maybe next time just make it for adults XD we can handle the hardcore stuff hehe
>implying I can't handle hardcore stuff

Pls. Growing up around my brother and father made me lose my innocence the moment I could speak.

@Dallas
Seems will get along just fine then, you can crack some skulls and I'll tear them a new asshole...literally.

Sounds good... I've always preferred using a bat as a melee weapon. It's classic, and attractive to the eye.

@C92cool

You all can fuck with me as much as you want! I'm not a very big person, never been in a fight or wielded a fire arm in my life (unless you count a BB gun when I was like 7), and I think it'd be kinda of cool to write out me being brutally murdered and all of the agony that would come with it! Makes for an interesting post :D

>implying I can't handle hardcore stuff

Pls. Growing up around my brother and father made me lose my innocence the moment I could speak.

Well that's good that you can but other cant. But your underage( and the same for a couple of other people on here) so all the good stuff kinda got to be cut out, because that's the rule of the website. But hope we can still make it fun.

You all can fuck with me as much as you want! I'm not a very big person, never been in a fight or wielded a fire arm in my life (unless you count a BB gun when I was like 7), and I think it'd be kinda of cool to write out me being brutally murdered and all of the agony that would come with it! Makes for an interesting post :D

Your profile picture fits with your post so well. It has that, "I don't give a fuck!" kinda look.

@Dallas
Melee is much more wonderful then a fire arm, lets you see all of the little things that makes us people.

@Finch
What...did I just read... 0_o

Reactions: Driver
I mean Yeah, but you just look way better ;D
Yeah, yeah. Finch just has this... intellectual look to him. Honestly, if you've watched the Stargate film or Stargate: SG-1, you resemble Daniel Jackson. xD

Yeah, yeah. Finch just has this... intellectual look to him. Honestly, if you've watched the Stargate film or Stargate: SG-1, you resemble Daniel Jackson. xD
I think that's honestly one of the coolest things anyone's said to me. I LOVE Stargate , the movie, SG-1, and Atlantis, seen every episode of both and own both box sets xD

*Edit: And Daniel Jackson's my favorite character!

• Love
Reactions: Akibahara
I think that's honestly one of the coolest things anyone's said to me. I LOVE Stargate , the movie, SG-1, and Atlantis, seen every episode of both and own both box sets xD
FUCK YES. Besties forever! I'm 22, and my father almost raised me on the Stargate series. xD I remember watching it on a box TV screen, the resolution wasn't good, but damn was it awesome.

*Edit: And Daniel Jackson's my favorite character!

I'm torn between Teal'c and O'Neill. >_>

Tealc_PI.jpg

Reactions: Finch
O'Neil's my second favorite, then Carter, then Teal'c. But I fucking love them all, they're all the shit. When it comes to Atlantis, McKay all the way ( Though Shepard was pretty cool)

Apparently, I'm not American nor am I Caucasian. lol #Asian​

I don't know which to choose lol
Snapshot_20140831_1.JPG Snapshot_20140603_2.JPG

Name: Batrisyia [ pronounced as Patricia, but a 'B' replacing the 'P' ]

Height: 4'11" [I found out that I'm way too short for my age if I was in America]

Attributes
Strengths / Skills

-- When it comes to running away, I tend to run really fast. ONLY when it comes to running away.
-- I have a strong right arm as I've been playing bowling since I was 9 and I've been representing my school since then.
-- Good memory.
-- I've been the IT rep (or Tech Assistant) of my class since I was in the first grade.
-- Intelligent. I learnt how to read the Japanese Hiragana and Katakana by myself when I was 10 because the Naruto game I had didn't have an English version T.T

-- Guess what? I can live without my phone except my music.

Weaknesses
-- Can't reach high places due to short height.
-- Though I can run away really fast, I can't run long distance.

-- Blind without spectacles // Really bad eyesight.
-- Semi bad listening skills.
-- Fear of dogs and elevators.
-- My younger brother, I'll give in to him no matter what.
-- Self-conscious of body and weight

Personality
I realized that I have a very negative attitude towards school. People usually tell me that I look like a sad, gloomy person as I frown a lot. Though I can't help it since my face is usually like that. I don't really talk a lot when I'm surrounded by people I don't know or I don't like. I also dislike being in crowded places. I'm considered unsociable as I don't really have much friends and I tend to wait for the other person to speak to me, then I'll communicate with them more. I'm told that I mumble. I get flustered easily on the topic of crushes, boys etc. Once you get to know me, I'll talk to you nonstop. I tend to fangirl a lot around people I'm comfortable with. I like to observe people A LOT. When people mispronounce or misspell my name, I get really pissed off.

Posting speed
I'm usually online after school (from 3:30pm onwards) or in the mornings before school (5:30am ~ 7am). I'm assuming that most of the people in this rp are from America. I'm from the other side of the world. Asia. My timezone is GMT +8, for your information.

Other
-- Plays the bass guitar.
-- Only listens to Rock / Metal music.
-- In my school community, I'm considered fat // overweight.
-- My classmates think I'm a suicidal depressed emo cutter person, but I'm not.
-- I was told I look like a someone who smokes and is in a gang. So, basically, does that mean I look like a bad influence?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Akibahara
Welcome Batrisyia. You're as old as my sister and that makes me feel really old hahaha. You'll find that I'm probably the only crack head in the States still up at this hour, it's a lonely existence I know

Status
Not open for further replies.