Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Akibahara
@C92cool

" Oh quit your bitchin, im not using my clothes... you'll be fine. Just lay down for a bit and ill go get something so I can get some water for you to drink." I said to Chris as I stood up and looked at Adam. " So I'm guessing everyone was kidnapped for some crazy ass holes Entertainment?"
"Yep, and apparently he's using my idea to do so. This whole thing. This whole plot. My idea."

I was left alone. After hearing the announcement, I was completely thankful, and a weight was lifted off of my chest. Someone had killed the big guy, and I was grateful. I couldn't stay in the hotel forever- I knew that- and I slowly headed down the stairs, my guard up. The only things I had for defense were a couple of nutrition bars and a water bottle.

What luck.

My foots creaked down the stairs, and I don't think anybody noticed me. I passed by a lot of commotion on the 3rd floor, and a horrible stench on the 2nd. At the bottom of the staircase, there was a dead girl, and I had to refrain from puking. I stepped over her, gagging, and quickly ran to the front door. If anybody were to be near me as I passed, they wouldn't of seen me. I grabbed a shard of glass of of the floor.

It's not like I wanted to go solo, but I couldn't trust anybody. There was a traitor, and getting stabbed in the back was not something I looked forward to.

Literally.

I stepped outside, glass shard in hand, and looked at the city around me, not sure what to expect....

(( You may continue talking, but I'mma take a small break. ROUND ONE and the FIRST KILL will be tonight. ))

@Akibahara
@C92cool

I look around for something to dig into his bullet wounds. Finding a old dirty spoon I go in rented off, and start diging them to get the bulletss out. " And with that sarcastic tone of yours I'm going to make sure this hurt...s a lot!" I sap at him. once I get all the bullets out, I wrap him up and I get up.

"Its not exactly a three course meal but, it's the best we got." Laura said after finishing what was left of her bar. She had savored every last mouthful. It was tasty, but if they had to surivive a week she needed or they all needed to ration themselves.
Taking a few glugs of water, leaving herself just over half a bottle left she screwed the cap back on and replaced it into her pocket.
She could feel as she moved now the front panel of her shirt was stiff from all the dried goo that landed on her. It wasn't as gross looking but--damn did it still smell bad. Good thing her nose had gotten used to the smell now. Other wise there would be no escaping the smell.

As she sat, quietly just resting for a moment before they would head off into the unknown she heard a voice over her earpeice. That voice. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end as he spoke. His voice was almost petrifying at times.

"Gates are open, what do you reckon we do now? Stay here or venture out?"

It was a tough call since here they could hide in the places they knew. This place was huge and could be easy to hide in for a while. Or do they venture out and see what happens outside this horrid place. It might just be worse, who knows.
"Open are they? Hmm."

Staying in the hospital might be safer; except for the fact it was crumbling to the ground and food was scarce. But; if most of the others left; they could at least guarantee that they would not run into people very often; potentially armed and dangerous people. Jack had most definitely heard gunshots in the Halls earlier. Nothing big; they'd sounded like pistols or revolvers to him. But in close quarters; that was exactly what you didn't want to come up against.

As for leaving; they might find more food, more weapons too; but they would find hostiles. Jack considered it for a few minutes; leaning up against the wall and kicking his head back so that he was staring at the ceiling; the posture he subconsciously assumed when he was thinking about what to do next. He decided on what would be best and explained it to Laura.

"I think we should wait first; see how many people leave. If most or all of them do; we should stay; and perhaps make the odd trip outside for supplies. This way; we won't have to deal with as many people who potentially want to kill us. If they stay however; we should leave, and find somewhere safe to hole up after getting a few more supplies; the end result being the same as before; just somewhere else. What do you think of that?"

Reactions: Laurioshock
(( You may continue talking, but I'mma take a small break. ROUND ONE and the FIRST KILL will be tonight. ))
// When? Us poor English folk can't be staying up until 4am every night; we'll die in real life as well as in the RP. //

• Love
@Akibahara
@C92cool

" good I hope it hurt a lot!" I said to Chris as I looked over at Adam. " sir you really did come up with this whole crazy idea?...wow usually I would applaud something like this...bur I do not want to be stuck in this situation. But hey props for being very creative and twisted at the same time!"

"Open are they? Hmm."

Staying in the hospital might be safer; except for the fact it was crumbling to the ground and food was scarce. But; if most of the others left; they could at least guarantee that they would not run into people very often; potentially armed and dangerous people. Jack had most definitely heard gunshots in the Halls earlier. Nothing big; they'd sounded like pistols or revolvers to him. But in close quarters; that was exactly what you didn't want to come up against.

As for leaving; they might find more food, more weapons too; but they would find hostiles. Jack considered it for a few minutes; leaning up against the wall and kicking his head back so that he was staring at the ceiling; the posture he subconsciously assumed when he was thinking about what to do next. He decided on what would be best and explained it to Laura.

"I think we should wait first; see how many people leave. If most or all of them do; we should stay; and perhaps make the odd trip outside for supplies. This way; we won't have to deal with as many people who potentially want to kill us. If they stay however; we should leave, and find somewhere safe to hole up after getting a few more supplies; the end result being the same as before; just somewhere else. What do you think of that?"

"That sounds like a good plan. We can keep a watch out. Try to count how many leave. Then go from there."

Agreed. Jack had thought up a good plan for them all. If everyone leaves, stay and only make trips for goods. If everyone stays, leave and try somewhere else. It was a start. Besides there wasn't much for them to do anyway. Not yet. This was the lull period.
The calm before the storm. Or the silence before the storm is level two is anything to go by.

It seemed strange that things had only just begun but it felt like so much had happened already, what more could go on? Oh so much more. But it all seemed to much. It had all been a lot to take in so far. Since not long ago she had woken up after being drugged and told she was part of a murder game. Everything past that had been a blur of adrenaline and fright. Up until now, when she could process it all.

Reactions: Reaper Jack
"I stole your kill?"

Mark froze as he thought that over. Looking down at his open palms at the blood that was there and the blood that was going to be there, staining them forever. Maybe these things where done in self defense but Mark knew he earned himself a ticket to hell. This man this CHILD is only concerned about him ksing?

His hand reacted faster then his mind, ttaking the grip of the Beretta he ripped it out of the pocket where it once was pointing it crazily in Nates direction.

" FUCK YOU MAN!" he screamed finally snapping from the trauma he had gone through. "Do you think this is a fucking game! DO you care that little about other peoples lives that ALL you would be concerned about is me stealing your kill? FUCK YOU, You can have the kill, you can have them all, I just want to fucking go home. I risked my LIFE for people I don't know, I took two mens life to so no one else had to. You think thats a joke?"
I was a little surprised that Mark had pulled the gun on me. However, the anger replaced the fear as Mark screamed at me. "SHUT UP!" I scream as I kick over a stretcher that was nearby. "I know this is real life, not a fucking game. You don't think I know that? I'm just a sick of this shit as you are! I'm trying to get back home so I can see my sisters ,my mother and father. Don't fucking judge me to be a mental case just cause I block out all the shit that has gone on around me." I then turn and point to the dead brute. "That is not a man, hell he is not human, he is a monster. He does not deserve sympathy. He doesn't have feelings or emotions, he isn't capable of feeling anything, wanna know why? Cause all he does is fucking kill!" I screamed at Mark. I was emotionally exhausted as I fell to my knees. "You can shoot me Mark, I won't stop you, but answer this. Will killing me make you a better man, what would you say to my mother or father if they came up to you and asked you why you murdered their only son?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"That sounds like a good plan. We can keep a watch out. Try to count how many leave. Then go from there."

Agreed. Jack had thought up a good plan for them all. If everyone leaves, stay and only make trips for goods. If everyone stays, leave and try somewhere else. It was a start. Besides there wasn't much for them to do anyway. Not yet. This was the lull period.
The calm before the storm. Or the silence before the storm is level two is anything to go by.

It seemed strange that things had only just begun but it felt like so much had happened already, what more could go on? Oh so much more. But it all seemed to much. It had all been a lot to take in so far. Since not long ago she had woken up after being drugged and told she was part of a murder game. Everything past that had been a blur of adrenaline and fright. Up until now, when she could process it all.
And so the waiting began.

Jack got up and leant against the window; he had a reasonably clear view of the gates from here; he could certainly see if people left. He watched them intently. Eyes darting around his sockets; checking for any form of movement.

It occurred to him then that the announcement detailing his and Laura's positions was still valid.
He turned to her.

"You remember when that bastard told everyone where we were? We're still here. I think we should move somewhere else for now."

"You may not want to regroup but I will be damned to a special place in hell if you think I'm going to let you run off in this hell hole alone." I stood staring at Cody, "And I'm behind the idea of killing that fucker." I grabbed the giants weapon and slung it over my shoulder, diesel machinics made me strong enough to carry it with little trouble.
Cody just stared at Tyler,

"If you don't want me to go alone then come on, but I refuse to go back with the others."

And so the waiting began.

Jack got up and leant against the window; he had a reasonably clear view of the gates from here; he could certainly see if people left. He watched them intently. Eyes darting around his sockets; checking for any form of movement.

It occurred to him then that the announcement detailing his and Laura's positions was still valid.
He turned to her.

"You remember when that bastard told everyone where we were? We're still here. I think we should move somewhere else for now."

"Shit--You're right. We should probably go, we probably should've moved a while ago."

Laura had forgotten that little bit of information where the man hiding behind the voice told everyone where they had been. Or rather, where they still were.
With everything going on she had forgotten, not that anyone had turned up yet. But Jack was right to point it out. They should make a move just in case.
They didn't want any unanounced visitors quite yet.

Getting up from where she sat, Laura brushed her hands over her legs to remove all the dust and grime from her jeans from where she had been sitting on the filthy floor. Bending down she took a hold of her knife once more, grasping it lighting in her hand, careful to keep the blade pointing away from herself. Just incase.

"Where to?"

"Shit--You're right. We should probably go, we probably should've moved a while ago."

Laura had forgotten that little bit of information where the man hiding behind the voice told everyone where they had been. Or rather, where they still were.
With everything going on she had forgotten, not that anyone had turned up yet. But Jack was right to point it out. They should make a move just in case.
They didn't want any unanounced visitors quite yet.

Getting up from where she sat, Laura brushed her hands over her legs to remove all the dust and grime from her jeans from where she had been sitting on the filthy floor. Bending down she took a hold of her knife once more, grasping it lighting in her hand, careful to keep the blade pointing away from herself. Just incase.

"Where to?"
Jack thought about it for a minute; where indeed? This was a hospital; they could find plenty of useful objects here. But where exactly? Surgery? The waiting area? What Jack really wanted was a backpack or a coat...

"I think we should head towards surgery and the research area; if this place has one. We're most likely to find supplies there. Bandages; clothes, the like."

Yes that was what they needed. Jack looked about for a sign to the surgery bay.

Jack thought about it for a minute; where indeed? This was a hospital; they could find plenty of useful objects here. But where exactly? Surgery? The waiting area? What Jack really wanted was a backpack or a coat...

"I think we should head towards surgery and the research area; if this place has one. We're most likely to find supplies there. Bandages; clothes, the like."

Yes that was what they needed. Jack looked about for a sign to the surgery bay.

"Alright, lets find some signs and see which way for surgery and research type area."

For now they were on track, level headed and ready. All they needed to do now was find a safe place again and or find some supplies to take with them.
Jack was right surgery would be a good place for supplies. Bandages, dressings, tape, clothes. There would surely be things ripe for the taking.

"Here we are--Surgery. Level 2. So we just need to go...this way I assume..."

Laura said after finding herself a get of directions. Though she could clearly make out surgery on level 2 the arrow was worn slightly.

"I think its that way. This level isn't to big. We'll find it in no time." She said again before moving off. Making herself put on foot in front of the other forcing herself out of her comfort of a safe place and venturing out. Though she kept moving once more she kept a beedy eye out watching her step, avoiding the disguarded rubbish as she went.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Cody just stared at Tyler,

"If you don't want me to go alone then come on, but I refuse to go back with the others."

"Then let's get the fuck out of here." I walked past Cody heading down stairs, I paused at the dead body dropping the heavy weapon and picking up the bat. "You coming?"

I nodded, my lips pursed and eyes wide. I shoved my hands into my sweatshirt pockets, trying to stop them from shaking. I gulped. God, I was scared shitless. There was only one remedy.

"Um... Does anyone have any alcohol?"
Grant walks up, and reaches into his hoodie, and pulls out a bottle of Knob Creek. He fills a small flask full for her and hands it to her gently.

"Here." He says gently, the bat half way up his sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.