Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's okay. I get it. He's a creep. You're reaction is understandable."

Laura then realised she was still holding an arm around Jack in comfort, with a small smile she lifted her arm and moved to stand. Holding out a hand for Jack she offered him help to get up.

"So moving on? Want to continue or have a little drink and snack break while we have a chance?"

She wasn't sure how many other chances for breaking they would all get. After what had just happened and the whole drama before maybe it was time to sit and rethink everything before they make a move.

@Dallas
Jack took her hand.

"Thanks."

He thought for a moment before answering her.

"I think after that...yes we should stop and break for a bit. While we have the time."

He set himself to thinking. Laura and Gage were right. It had been necessary; they said he had saved them, he was calming down again; the adrenaline was gone; his heart beat rhythmically slowly in his chest; he felt a little better. The killing might become necessary again.

If it's to protect them; I'll do it. One murder is enough to warrant the death penalty in some places. I'm already at the point of no return.

It was sad. But life was a bitch. He was just going to have to man up and deal with it.

Reactions: Laurioshock
Cody's eyes darted between the dead rapist, and the man who shot him. Cody took another step towards the guy who shot the now dead criminal, his voice was soft, and forced but none the less the truth.

"I....I...I wanted to be the one who killed him..." Cody mumbled as he took another step, and collapsed onto his knees falling into a storm of tears and sobs. He whipped his eyes with his blood shoked shelve, his hand still bleeding furiously.

@JextheShadow
@MattieLee
@La Muerte

It took me a moment to realize that I hadn't moved from a spot. As the giant fell my body hurting. I felt like I broke something. I struggled to my feet. "I'm sorry I froze I just kinda panicked."

I walked over an knelt beside Cody, "You okay hun?" I asked him putting an arm around him.

@MattieLee @JextheShadow @TheColourlessRainbow

@Akibahara
@JayJay
@C92cool

I take the gun and put it in my back pocket. I start to tear some of the skinny guys clothes off he's not going to need it anyways. Walking back over to Chris I start to bandage his wounds.

"I live to please." He growled darkly, Firing his weapon one more time into the mans chest, his OCD kicking in just enough to not want an odd number of bullets.

He didn't wait for any kind of thank you only grimly walking out of the room shocing the Beretta with now 8 rounds left back into his pocket. He almost wrenched it back out when Nate ran toward him machete in hand. "Easy there killer! I took care of it, lets get back to Natilee."

@TheLastOutLaw
"Dammit Mark, you stole my kill!" I sighed as I lowered the weapon and nodded in Agreement. "Your right, let's bounce."

It took me a moment to realize that I hadn't moved from a spot. As the giant fell my body hurting. I felt like I broke something. I struggled to my feet. "I'm sorry I froze I just kinda panicked."

I walked over an knelt beside Cody, "You okay hun?" I asked him putting an arm around him.

@MattieLee @JextheShadow @TheColourlessRainbow
Cody sat frozen, the voices where silent, and his mind was fulled with the images of the horrible rape scene. Cody almost stabbed Tyler as his arm touched him, the sense of touch felt so wrong now, and the words Tyler spoke blurred within Cody's mind.

"....The man who put us here......he needs to die. He must die." mumbled Cody, his hands tightening around the two long slender glass shards. He looked to Tyler, his eyes full of tears and his body aching,

"..He haves to die." Said Cody as he stood, beganing to dig the glass into his unharmed hand.

Jack took her hand.

"Thanks."

He thought for a moment before answering her.

"I think after that...yes we should stop and break for a bit. While we have the time."

He set himself to thinking. Laura and Gage were right. It had been necessary; they said he had saved them, he was calming down again; the adrenaline was gone; his heart beat rhythmically slowly in his chest; he felt a little better. The killing might become necessary again.

If it's to protect them; I'll do it. One murder is enough to warrant the death penalty in some places. I'm already at the point of no return.

It was sad. But life was a bitch. He was just going to have to man up and deal with it.
"We should maybe move off these stairs for our little break. Away from all these dead things."

Her stomach agreed to the idea of having a little snack, it grumbled in agreements as she thought about one of those snickers bars they grabbed earlier.
A little water to quench her thirst wouldn't go amiss either.

Moving back up the stairs Laura made a move through the doors of level 2, back to the silent level. But it would serve as a resting spot while they regrouped and got ready to set off again. It would also bode well to know if anything was coming.

"Here will do I think. We dont need long." She said as she took a seat on the floor, hard and uncomfortable but it would do. Folding her legs beneath herself and pulled a bottle of water from her pocket, the plastic of the bottle smeared with old blood, and a snickers bar from her pocket.

@Dallas
@Reaper Jack

Cody sat frozen, the voices where silent, and his mind was fulled with the images of the horrible rape scene. Cody almost stabbed Tyler as his arm touched him, the sense of touch felt so wrong now, and the words Tyler spoke blurred within Cody's mind.

"....The man who put us here......he needs to die. He must die." mumbled Cody, his hands tightening around the two long slender glass shards. He looked to Tyler, his eyes full of tears and his body aching,

"..He haves to die." Said Cody as he stood, beganing to dig the glass into his unharmed hand.

I was worried, I tried to make Cody drop the glass shards, "we are safe for now," I hoped, "Just I think its best we find more people and regroup." I stayed in my spot hoping to get through to Cody, felt bad I didn't jump in time. I felt bad I didn't react. I will make it right even if it means scarficing myself to save the others.

@EVERYONE.

"Congratulations. You've passed my little audition! Had fun, children? I know I did! HA HA HA! In any other case, you all did a splendid job! The gate leading outside the Hospital is open, I've called off the gang members. You're free to go outside when you wish. I suppose I'm kind enough to provide at least a little reprieve, eh? 'Cus it ain't easy makin' it in Carcer!"
The hospital gates open up from outside, as if they were electronically locked. You can escape if you wish.​

• Love
Reactions: Xibilation
"Dammit Mark, you stole my kill!" I sighed as I lowered the weapon and nodded in Agreement. "Your right, let's bounce."
"I stole your kill?"

Mark froze as he thought that over. Looking down at his open palms at the blood that was there and the blood that was going to be there, staining them forever. Maybe these things where done in self defense but Mark knew he earned himself a ticket to hell. This man this CHILD is only concerned about him ksing?

His hand reacted faster then his mind, ttaking the grip of the Beretta he ripped it out of the pocket where it once was pointing it crazily in Nates direction.

" FUCK YOU MAN!" he screamed finally snapping from the trauma he had gone through. "Do you think this is a fucking game! DO you care that little about other peoples lives that ALL you would be concerned about is me stealing your kill? FUCK YOU, You can have the kill, you can have them all, I just want to fucking go home. I risked my LIFE for people I don't know, I took two mens life to so no one else had to. You think thats a joke?"

Reactions: Bohemian-sadboi
"We should maybe move off these stairs for our little break. Away from all these dead things."

Her stomach agreed to the idea of having a little snack, it grumbled in agreements as she thought about one of those snickers bars they grabbed earlier.
A little water to quench her thirst wouldn't go amiss either.

Moving back up the stairs Laura made a move through the doors of level 2, back to the silent level. But it would serve as a resting spot while they regrouped and got ready to set off again. It would also bode well to know if anything was coming.

"Here will do I think. We dont need long." She said as she took a seat on the floor, hard and uncomfortable but it would do. Folding her legs beneath herself and pulled a bottle of water from her pocket, the plastic of the bottle smeared with old blood, and a snickers bar from her pocket.
Jack sat facing the stairwell; also keeping an eye on it in case anyone else came up. He pulled the Snickers he'd picked up before from his back jeans pocket; and his own water bottle from the front pocket. Wasting no time; he consumed the bar within seconds and washed it down with roughly a third of the water. It didn't occur to him until just afterward that any of it might be poisoned...typical...he thought.

He threw the empty wrapper off to one side and placed the bottle back in his pocket.

"That's a little better at least."

I was worried, I tried to make Cody drop the glass shards, "we are safe for now," I hoped, "Just I think its best we find more people and regroup." I stayed in my spot hoping to get through to Cody, felt bad I didn't jump in time. I felt bad I didn't react. I will make it right even if it means scarficing myself to save the others.
"We are safe for now," said Tyler. Only, Cody didn't believe that, they would never be safe in this place. He stopped digging into his hand and placed his hands at his sides again, hiding the shards as the sleeves of his hoodie fell past them. He stared at Tyler, almost no emotion but bitterness and Anger written across his face,

"Just I think it's best we find more people and regroup." Cody took a step back from Tyler as the words left his mouth, he wanted nothing less then to be alone, and away from anymore Strangers.

"No....I can't....I won't." Cody took another step back,

"You can't make me." said Cody as he stood in the room's doorway, ready to take off if Tyler tried to forcefully take him back to the others.

@Akibahara
@C92cool

" Oh quit your bitchin, im not using my clothes... you'll be fine. Just lay down for a bit and ill go get something so I can get some water for you to drink." I said to Chris as I stood up and looked at Adam. " So I'm guessing everyone was kidnapped for some crazy ass holes Entertainment?"

@Akibahara
@LittleMissTinkerToy

"Just...do whatever..." I said to Lydia as I laid there. "By the way..you might want to get the bullet out of my leg before wrapping up the wound..." I said, pointing out the obvious of what needed to be done with a sarcastic tone.

"We are safe for now," said Tyler. Only, Cody didn't believe that, they would never be safe in this place. He stopped digging into his hand and placed his hands at his sides again, hiding the shards as the sleeves of his hoodie fell past them. He stared at Tyler, almost no emotion but bitterness and Anger written across his face,

"Just I think it's best we find more people and regroup." Cody took a step back from Tyler as the words left his mouth, he wanted nothing less then to be alone, and away from anymore Strangers.

"No....I can't....I won't." Cody took another step back,

"You can't make me." said Cody as he stood in the room's doorway, ready to take off if Tyler tried to forcefully take him back to the others.

"You may not want to regroup but I will be damned to a special place in hell if you think I'm going to let you run off in this hell hole alone." I stood staring at Cody, "And I'm behind the idea of killing that fucker." I grabbed the giants weapon and slung it over my shoulder, diesel machinics made me strong enough to carry it with little trouble.

Jack sat facing the stairwell; also keeping an eye on it in case anyone else came up. He pulled the Snickers he'd picked up before from his back jeans pocket; and his own water bottle from the front pocket. Wasting no time; he consumed the bar within seconds and washed it down with roughly a third of the water. It didn't occur to him until just afterward that any of it might be poisoned...typical...he thought.

He threw the empty wrapper off to one side and placed the bottle back in his pocket.

"That's a little better at least."

"Its not exactly a three course meal but, it's the best we got." Laura said after finishing what was left of her bar. She had savored every last mouthful. It was tasty, but if they had to surivive a week she needed or they all needed to ration themselves.
Taking a few glugs of water, leaving herself just over half a bottle left she screwed the cap back on and replaced it into her pocket.
She could feel as she moved now the front panel of her shirt was stiff from all the dried goo that landed on her. It wasn't as gross looking but--damn did it still smell bad. Good thing her nose had gotten used to the smell now. Other wise there would be no escaping the smell.

As she sat, quietly just resting for a moment before they would head off into the unknown she heard a voice over her earpeice. That voice. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end as he spoke. His voice was almost petrifying at times.

"Gates are open, what do you reckon we do now? Stay here or venture out?"

It was a tough call since here they could hide in the places they knew. This place was huge and could be easy to hide in for a while. Or do they venture out and see what happens outside this horrid place. It might just be worse, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.