Murder Series Event; Spooky's Halloween Party (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appearance:

latest

Name:
Ada Wong (Possibly an alias)

Unknown, assumed mid-late 30's

Personality:
A key word to describe Ada would be duplicitous. No one really knows what side she is on, and when asked by Helena if she was trustworthy, Leon admitted that it was "not an easy question to answer." Ada possesses a sarcastic sense of humor, and constantly retains a cool, calm, and collected demeanor, being rarely startled or shaken by anything.

However, she does show some side of humanity. If she sees innocent people struggling against a foe, she will go out of her way to assist them. A prime example is during the Lanshiang Incident when she passed BSAA Operatives and Civilians fighting, and went out of her way to help them.

Biography:
Ada Wong

Equipment:

She has her grappling hook, allowing her to traverse a lot of otherwise impassable obstacles. However, this can be nerfed as needed.

Besides her training, that's really all she has with her at the moment.

Canon:

Resident Evil

Trivia/Other Details:

Not much is known about her real identity.
I have no idea on whether or not these will be the clothes she wears to the thing. I could play her from RE4, I could play her from RE6. I am unpredictable.​

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
I am curious. Since this is a Halloween party. Will everyone be in costumes? Or just a good ol' fashion party with a Halloween theme?

I am curious. Since this is a Halloween party. Will everyone be in costumes? Or just a good ol' fashion party with a Halloween theme?
Oh! If people so choose >.> I actually kinda forgot about that detail, but since people are basically suddenly abducted from their timelines and stuff, I suppose that detail is up to the player.

Oh! If people so choose >.> I actually kinda forgot about that detail, but since people are basically suddenly abducted from their timelines and stuff, I suppose that detail is up to the player.
It would be funnier if the non-costumed are magically in costumes.

It would be funnier if the non-costumed are magically in costumes.
Well, I guess Spooky isn't feeling particularly creative >.> but I could probably GM something in as joke.

Layla's Halloween Costume is meant to be a... running gag.

Ada's going as Leah from Diablo III:

115449-large.jpeg

(Totally not her in RE6.)

Vector's would just either be his ALT outfit in Resident Evil ORC, or he can go dressed up as his mentor.

187b8d869a461df03a458bfa9b47cd58.jpg

Name: Leon Scott Kennedy

Personality:

Leon Scott Kennedy is a lawman. Starting out as a police officer and later, joining up as a government agent he's retained a wry sense of humor in addition to a core of steel against any enemies. If given an objective, he will fulfill them in any way possible. At heart, the man is first and foremost a protector.

Biography:
Wiki link.

Equipment:
Prop Tommy Gun to go with his Mafia costume. Military issued knife, inside his jacket.

Canon:
Resident Evil series.

Trivia/Other Details:
He thought he was going to the office Halloween party. His mistake.

----------

0c74de34e2be9ef47bf7bc7f1684fe71_large_92471.jpg

Name: The Black Knight

Personality:

???

Biography:
The Black Knight appears at the door alongside the cop. In silence, he follows and watches.

Equipment:
The Armor. A sword he can summon from out of hammerspace.

Canon:
Castlevania series OC.

Trivia/Other Details:
The Black Knight came intentionally.

Disregard Scarecrow, using these two instead at the behest of someone else.

Costumes you say? >:)

13423000_279698009085228_1004463716_n.jpg

Anyway Morgan might mistake Asugi for Gaius. :-|

Oh! I updated the thing to show that there will be player deaths in the game, so keep that in mind I guess >.< players won't be kicked out, so there will be an afterlife.

Oh! I updated the thing to show that there will be player deaths in the game, so keep that in mind I guess >.< players won't be kicked out, so there will be an afterlife.
Oh, does there need to be an afterlife for a side story?

Oh, does there need to be an afterlife for a side story?
>.> Oh, I wasn't originally planning for it, but I guess since player death is in the game now, I suppose there might as well be a place to occupy the dead players in the meantime.

>.> Oh, I wasn't originally planning for it, but I guess since player death is in the game now, I suppose there might as well be a place to occupy the dead players in the meantime.
well the main reason they are in the main games cus they have nothing else to do otherwise

well the main reason they are in the main games cus they have nothing else to do otherwise
Yeah, basically this is just so that those who are still interested in playing aren't just left behind. Since this is supposed to be a "demo" of what a murder game would usually be like anyways :P

139-0-1457764117.png

Name
Reynauld the Crusader

Personality
Hold fast or expire, that is the motto of Reynauld. Steadfast, loyal, and courageous, the proud zealot is the first and last out of any confrontation. His purpose in life is for the holiness of his lord and to glory of combat, nothing more, nothing less. At once, he was a simple man, living a quiet life by the countryside. But, with the passing of time, men turn deities to find strength and will. He will most likely not survive this endeavor, but, you will never see the Crusader flinch at the gates of death.

Biography
Abused as a young apostle at a cathedral and burdened with the death of his wife, Reynauld seeks gold, glory, and god wherever nook and cranny that may be. His story is simple, as with all stories, but sometimes even the simplest of tales can induce hope or horror to the readers. Delving into some of the darkest dungeons, this spooky mansion should prove nothing of a challenge to seasoned warrior. However, arrogance is the fiddle of man's unraveling.

Equipment
Armed with a longsword and full-plated armor, Reynauld relies mostly on raw strength and endurance to win the battle. Still, he carries with him bounties of scrolls in a small satchel, holy scrolls that can induce damage or healing properties when unraveled. That is, assuming, the Lord can answer his prayers in such a terrible place.

Canon
Darkest Dungeon

Other
"Unholy foulness! I will take you with me! I will turn this madness into force! Nothing can break me!"

• Love
Reactions: DocDec
Status
Not open for further replies.