Murder Series Event; Spooky's Halloween Party (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance:
hotline_miami_by_teuf_el-d8zpnhm.jpg

Name:
Jacket

Personality:
Well, first and foremost, it's probably worth mentioning that Jacket is a remorseless, PTSD-ridden, hopelessly insane mass murderer with little penchant for words and a lot of penchant for spilling blood and guts onto the concrete with a double-barrel boomstick. He's used to killing people, to say the least, and part of him probably enjoys it a whole lot, at this point.

It's common for Jacket to say almost nothing, whether to people he knows or people he's slaughtering, though he is indeed quite capable of speech. He's not a very sociable person, to say the least, though he can form relationships and lasting friendships here and there.

He's thoroughly insane, with hallucinations, be they people he once knew, people he killed, or the masks he wears in humanoid representation, being fairly common. From context, Jacket is prone to outbursts of maddening rage and brutality when crossed or when someone he's come to care for is hurt, usually ending up in him killing even more people.

Biography:
Jacket's a man of few words with a mysterious history. He was a soldier in the secret invasion of Hawaii by Russia at the height of the Cold War, a member of a special squadron called the Ghost Wolves. A group designed to storm Russian-controlled bases separately, each member was expected to hold his own and stealthily kill entire buildings of enemy combatants by any means necessary, often devolving into savage close combat with machetes and whatever else could be found on hand. Sent home at the conclusion of the conflict after narrowly surviving the detonation of a large power plant, Jacket moved to Miami, quickly learning that bloodshed followed him wherever he went.

Shortly after the war, Jacket was unwillingly conscripted by a secretive organization known only as "50 Blessings" to uproot Russian immigration into the US. (He never really knew why, this is revealed later.) How? Well, by killing Russians, of course! Every few days, a number would call, give Jacket an address, and he would be expected to arrive before killing every person within the designated area, normally nightclubs, drug dens, and other such centers of organized crime. To hide his identity, 50 Blessings would send Jacket various animalistic masks, affectionately given individual names such as Richard (the chicken), Aubrey (the pig), and Dennis (the wolf).

After countless completed missions for 50 Blessings, the rescue of a prostitute whom Jacket began a relationship with, and the murder of another 50B operative known only as Biker, he came home to his apartment to another masked man waiting for him. The assassin, a rat-masked operative named Richter, had shot Jacket's girlfriend and sat on his couch, patiently waiting for him to walk in the door. Mocking him as he stepped in, Richter shot Jacket in the chest multiple times, supposedly killing him.

However, Jacket awakened in a hospital a few weeks later, having been put into a coma by his injuries. Escaping custody within the hospital and making his way to the police station where Richter was being held, Jacket fought his way to the top level, killing every active officer and the police chief without mercy. He broke into Richter's holding cell, interrogating him for answers before strangling the rat-faced bastard.

And, somewhat obviously, Richter pointed his finger at the Russian mafia. Inconsolable and unstoppable, Jacket arrived at the base of operations of the Russian mob's kingpin, a ruthless killer known as The Father. After a pitched battle in which Jacket beat two panthers to death with a trophy, bludgeoned and strangled an acrobatic ninja-girl bodyguard, and wounded The Father repeatedly with his bodyguard's throwing knives, Jacket watched as the boss mocked him before taking his own life with a Makarov.

Taking The Father's pistol and entering the elevator, Jacket rode to the top of the building, finding what he was looking for up in the penthouse. An ancient, infirm man, bound to a wheelchair and oxygen tank. Ivan Lebedev, the real leader of the Russian mafia, and a man who, throughout his life, could probably match Jacket himself for vile acts committed.

After a short, mysterious talk, Jacket shot Lebedev in the head, and was arrested by the police shortly after. He's been in prison ever since.

Equipment:
-Richard, Jacket's trusty rooster mask, and the worst of the voices in his head, along with his trademark jeans and letterman jacket.

Canon:
Hotline Miami

Trivia/Other Details:
THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM. I SWEAR I WILL POST EVEN IF I'M INSANELY SLOW AND ALMOST ALWAYS BEHIND.​

Name:
Alice Cullen

Personality:
Optimistic, caring, individualistic,

Biography:
Alice Cullen

Equipment:
None

Canon:
Twilight

Trivia/Other Details:
None

tumblr_o6ail2bEDq1r94evmo1_500.jpg

Name:
Morgan "Marc" Lowell

Personality:
This is from Wiki

Morgan has a childish enthusiasm and is quick to play with others. They have a certain level of innocence and have an optimistic outlook of life, willing to see everything good about the world rather than the bad. Despite this though, they have their own insecurities regarding their memories. They express distress over the fact that they cannot remember their other parent and nearly every other memory that is not related to the Avatar. Nevertheless, they love their other parent and their siblings if they have any.

Male Morgan is a bit more mellow (though is still wacky in his own way) and slightly more dorky, and is significantly nicer than his female counterpart, lacking her sadistic streak and being pleasant and helpful with pretty much everybody he talks to, as well as taking seriously several of the future children who are rarely taken seriously, such as Owain.

Biography:

Morgan

Please look under Profile for his biography.

Equipment:
Fire Tome
Steel Sword

Canon:
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Trivia/Other Details:
-He loves bugs except he has a fear of roaches.

-He comes from a different timeline than the other future children and is from a timeline where he is the younger brother of Lucina

Last edited:
Appearance:
0Vector-Again-3-vector-orc-31159371-880-724.jpg

Name:
Codename: "Vector"

Personality:
Cold, Calculating, Unfeeling, Disciplined. These words can be used to describe Vector as a whole. He cares less for people are either less skilled, or don't simply contribute to the mission. Though, under the right circumstances. Vector will drop his less than sociable personality, as that could possibly stand in the way of the mission.

Biography:
VECTOR

Equipment:
A heavily customized version of a uniform given to him by Umbrella. Said uniform is of coarse resistant to outside contamination, same goes for the gas mask he wields. Beyond that, his knife and cloaking device are absent at the moment. He does have a standard flashlight. But nothing else.

Canon:
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Trivia/Other Details:
- Vector's blood type is O+
- Vector once fought HUNK to a draw.
- Vector is of Asian/Japanese descent.
- He is extremely skilled in hand to hand combat, more so in knife combat.

[Do let me know if changes are needed.]​

There we go! List is updated again >.< erm, things look good so far but I suppose if any problems arise I'll notify those who need to change their character sheets at a later date. Do tell me if I made mistakes somewhere tho.

Reactions: Takumi
giphy.gif
Oh look... A birdman to tear to shreds : 3

Anyways to not make this post a complete waste @york would you be opposed to me using a duo....? I just thought of another FE character that would enjoy Halloween (well.... the candy that is : 3 )​

• Love
Oh look... A birdman to tear to shreds : 3

Anyways to not make this post a complete waste @york would you be opposed to me using a duo....? I just thought of another FE character that would enjoy Halloween (well.... the candy that is : 3 )​
Oh! Sure, go for it I guess x.x

Koto.(Kyousogiga).full.1624793.jpg

Name:
Koto

Personality:
Hyperactive, violent, straightforward, naive

Biography:
Traveled the various planes looking for her mother before arriving in the City of the Looking Glass.

Equipment:
A hammer called Aratama, as well as two companions called A and Un

Canon:
Kyousougiga

Last edited:
@york There's a chance I might change my second character after 12 hours have passed due to external circumstances, but as it is now, I'm done.

@york There's a chance I might change my second character after 12 hours have passed due to external circumstances, but as it is now, I'm done.
Oh! Alright, I'll go add them in then >.<

eugh i am bitch who can't make up her mind and will probably change it but if it's cool im going to go with these two nerds

1581157-1438739832755-rwby___bumblebee_by_jamer96-d8e5rts%5B1%5D.jpg

Appearance:
Ige8YCB.jpg

Name:
Samhain or Sam for short

1000+

Personality:
Sam acts very much like a child; being mischievous and appearing to love candy and chocolate. In a deleted scene of the film, Sam is shown flipping the bird to Charlie. Sam is the personified being of Halloween itself as well as the enforcer of its traditions and rules. He visits a different town every year on Halloween and appears in Trick 'r Treat to enforce the rules of the holiday and punish those who ignore and defy them.

Biography:

Samhain

Equipment:
Sack filled with candy, Sam's sucker, and a chocolate bar with a razor blade in it. Also, possibly a dead cat.

Canon:
Trick R Treat

• Love
Reactions: Crimson Spartan
Alright @york I edited my first CS post with the second character....

Status
Not open for further replies.