Murder Series Event; Spooky's Halloween Party (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Spare us the thought of you procreating."

dea968dbae3e16cfc46f88f0f92421f3b9b6542a_hq.jpg

Name:
Emerald Sustrai

Personality:
At first glance, Emerald actually seems rather affable, outgoing and friendly, additionally being rather quick-witted and knowledgeable. However, these things serve to gain others trust, making how deceptive and manipulative she can be quite clear. They also hide a darker side as well- and the fact that she isn't a fan of people who can be so... happy, all the time.

Biography:
Emerald Sustrai/History

Equipment:
Emerald's Weapons

Canon:
RWBY

Trivia/Other Details:
-Semi-early vol 3 edition
-Replacing Blake/Yang with a duo of Em/Neo 'cause I'm an indecisive bishie :')​

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
Anddd the mind change hit me again. ;_; Gonna switch to a Neo/Emerald duo if that's alright.

everyone is free to hate me i have no sense of decisiveness

Don't worry, I don't either.

Secondary Character
Appearance:
0tf2_pyro_by_delucat-d7n6t4r.jpg

Name:
Unknown

Nickname:
Pyro

Personality:
As this individual's moniker says. Pyro is a pyromaniac. Loving nothing more than fire, and anything that has to do with it. Including setting things on fire. Pyro is often childlike, as evident from Pyro jumping up and down, hands in the air. Or his several "odd" belongings.

Biography:
Not much is known about Pyro. Not even their name or gender. But, what can be gathered is that they have exceptional skills as a pyro, as shown by their homemade flamethrower.

Which is how they soon got recruited by RED (Reliable Excavation Demolition), to aid in their private war with BLU (Builders League United.)

Equipment:
A lighter, several things of matches, a toy unicorn. As a way to help keep Pyro from setting things alight.

Canon:
Team Fortress 2

Trivia/Other Details:
- Will sometimes give out lit matches to people.
- Pyro isn't very smart when it comes to things that don't involve fire.

[Do let me know if there is any errors.]​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Appearance:
michael_myers_halloween_2_scalpel_halloween_prop_weapon_1.jpg

Name:
Michael Myers AKA The Shape

59(Though it isn't really like age slows him down)

Personality:
A common characterization is that Michael Myers is evil. John Carpenter has described the character as "almost a supernatural force - a force of nature. An evil force that's loose," a force that is "unkillable".Professor Nicholas Rogers elaborates, "Myers is depicted as a mythic, elusive bogeyman, one of superhuman strength who cannot be killed by bullets, stab wounds, or fire."[29]​ Carpenter's inspiration for the "evil" that Michael would embody came when he was in college. While on a class trip at a mental institution in Kentucky, Carpenter visited "the most serious, mentally ill patients".

Among those patients was a young boy around twelve to thirteen years-old. The boy gave this "schizophrenic stare", "a real evil stare", which Carpenter found "unsettling", "creepy", and "completely insane". Carpenter's experience would inspire the characterization that Loomis would give of Michael to Sheriff Brackett in the original film. Debra Hill has stated the scene where Michael kills the Wallaces' German Shepherd was done to illustrate how he is "really evil and deadly".

Biography:
Michael Myers made his first appearance in the original 1978 film, Halloween, although the masked character is credited as "The Shape" in the first two films. In the beginning of Halloween, a six-year-old Michael murders his teenage sister Judith on Halloween, 1963. Fifteen years later, Michael escapes Smith's Grove Sanitarium and returns to his hometown of Haddonfield, Illinois. He stalks teenage babysitter Laurie Strode on Halloween, while his psychiatrist Dr. Sam Loomis attempts to track him down. Murdering her friends, Michael finally attacks Laurie, but she manages to fend him off long enough for Loomis to save her. Loomis shoots Michael six times, before Michael falls over the house's second-story balcony ledge; when Loomis goes to check Michael's body, he finds it missing....

Equipment:
Kitchen Knife

Canon:
Halloween

Trivia/Other Details:
Is apparently friends with Sam.

d3919fc65401a8afad65916476b98dfe.jpg

@york

Gonna try to do Michael and Sam as a duo

Gym Leader Valerie
300px-XY_Valerie.png

Didn't you know it's rude to ask a lady her age?
(Unable to be found)

Personality
I have a deep appreciation for all things beautiful and Pokémon. I especially love my own team of Fairy-types, which I treat like my own family. I feel a deep connection with them, as if I were a Pokémon myself.

"What do you think it is exactly that separates humans from Pokémon? Is there even need for such a thing? Why should they be separate from one another?"

Biography

Equipment
My wonderful team of Pokémon

Sylveon
100px-700Sylveon.png

Type- Fairy
Ability- Cute Charm
Moves- Dazzling Gleam, Quick Attack, Swift, Charm

Mr. Mime
100px-122Mr._Mime.png

Type- Psychic/Fairy
Ability- Soundproof
Moves- Light Screen, Reflect, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam

Mawile
100px-303Mawile.png

Type- Steel/Fairy
Ability- Hyper Cutter
Moves- Feint Attack, Crunch, Iron Defense

Canon
Pokémon

Trivia

I used to be a model in the Johto region before moving to Kalos.

My clothes weigh 33 pounds. It takes a lot of strength to wear such heavy clothes, but it's worth it to look beautiful.

I designed my outfit around Fairy-Type Pokémon. It's always been a dream of mine to some day become a Pokémon.

I'm a Marchioness at the Battle Chateau.

.....Dammit Sav..... If I hadn't committed to my choices already i'd so totally switch to Mercury...... : 3

Gym Leader Valerie
300px-XY_Valerie.png

Didn't you know it's rude to ask a lady her age?
(Unable to be found)

Personality
I have a deep appreciation for all things beautiful and Pokémon. I especially love my own team of Fairy-types, which I treat like my own family. I feel a deep connection with them, as if I were a Pokémon myself.

"What do you think it is exactly that separates humans from Pokémon? Is there even need for such a thing? Why should they be separate from one another?"

Biography

Equipment
My wonderful team of Pokémon

Sylveon
100px-700Sylveon.png

Type- Fairy
Ability- Cute Charm
Moves- Dazzling Gleam, Quick Attack, Swift, Charm

Mr. Mime
100px-122Mr._Mime.png

Type- Psychic/Fairy
Ability- Soundproof
Moves- Light Screen, Reflect, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam

Mawile
100px-303Mawile.png

Type- Steel/Fairy
Ability- Hyper Cutter
Moves- Feint Attack, Crunch, Iron Defense

Canon
Pokémon

Trivia

I used to be a model in the Johto region before moving to Kalos.

My clothes weigh 33 pounds. It takes a lot of strength to wear such heavy clothes, but it's worth it to look beautiful.

I designed my outfit around Fairy-Type Pokémon. It's always been a dream of mine to some day become a Pokémon.

I'm a Marchioness at the Battle Chateau.
Hmm, just a heads up; the Pokemon may be stuck in their pokeballs for this event x.x since the event does kinda take away weapons and the like. While it is okay to have them in the equipment list, basically weapons, and in this case, Pokemon are either nerfed, or just... Outright missing at the beginning.

this is part of a social experiment, carry on

Appearance

b27410d7f7ef07c163394f936e49ce47dc5920c6.png

Name

Manako

Unknown, probably 20s in human years

Personality

Shy, self-conscious, deredere.

Biography

Manako

Equipment

A CheyTac Intervention M200 sniper rifle.

Canon

tumblr_mz0j94X5kn1sxrn8co1_1280.jpg

Trivia / Other Details

May or may not be the first part of a duo. We'll see.

Oh, and she has bad depth perception, so she might bump into a few walls if she's not careful. Please protect her :c​

Hmm, just a heads up; the Pokemon may be stuck in their pokeballs for this event x.x since the event does kinda take away weapons and the like. While it is okay to have them in the equipment list, basically weapons, and in this case, Pokemon are either nerfed, or just... Outright missing at the beginning.

I understand. Can she have Sylveon out of its Pokéball and there just to look adorable, and be unable to use any of its special abilities or attacks?

I understand. Can she have Sylveon out of its Pokéball and there just to look adorable, and be unable to use any of its special abilities or attacks?
I guess that works >.> but she'd probably have to ask Spooky herself about that, so this would be an IC action :P

Appearance:
Tucker_and_Dale_gif.gif

Name:
Tucker and Dale (Last names unrevealed)

Personality:
Tucker and Dale are basically two of the friendliest rednecks on the planet, but at the same time are incredibly socially awkward, and Dale couples this with a bit of shyness and insecurity that, while endearing, can seem outright creepy. Dale has a girlfriend, Allison, whom he met while he and Tucker were on their vacation.

Biography:
Tucker and Dale went through a vacation from hell recently, in which a lot of teenagers died in freak accidents and another one went psychopath and tried to kill them. Tucker lost a finger on the weekend but got a replacement grafted on from an organ donor, an obvious female finger, though Dale assures him it looks "real good"

Equipment:
Whatever they could have loaded up into the truck. Tools, assuredly. A huntin' rifle, maybe a shotgun too. Random things like rope, a crowbar, a few jars of moonshine and a cooler full of cans of beer. An a jar of pickled eggs 'the three pounder.'

Canon:
Tucker and Dale vs Evil.

Trivia/Other Details:
Dale is a master of trivia and knows an amazing amount of facts, mostly useless but sometimes amazingly resourceful and important details - He once knew how to trigger an anaphylactic reaction in someone who had a very specific allergy to help them defeat the villain.
Tucker's real good at spittin' and always beats Dale for distance.

@york

Last edited:
I don't know whether or not to make Pyro understandable when he talks.

Side note, would Pyro's lighter and matches be confiscated? @york

I don't know whether or not to make Pyro understandable when he talks.

Side note, would Pyro's lighter and matches be confiscated? @york
Well, either that or they just wouldn't quite work :P it's mostly up to Spooky herself though >.<

Jacket's always in his Halloween costume, so there won't be a problem there.

I might have the mask randomly switch up to the various ones available in the game.

Noticing this, I have something to question about my own character. lol.

Crona's weapon is sort of built into him (connected to his body) like an ability. Ragnarok (the weapon) talks and has his own personality as well. I can nerf it so he doesn't do anything, but can I still have Ragnarok around to chat? (Almost like another character. If you want, I could consider it a duo or something. XD)

He transforms into a sword normally, but when not a sword it usually looks like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e1/2f/c8/e12fc858b58ad7aa2e7075f0a74ee6df.jpg (you can see Ragnarok connected to Crona's back in that picture. XD)

Noticing this, I have something to question about my own character. lol.

Crona's weapon is sort of built into him (connected to his body) like an ability. Ragnarok (the weapon) talks and has his own personality as well. I can nerf it so he doesn't do anything, but can I still have Ragnarok around to chat? (Almost like another character. If you want, I could consider it a duo or something. XD)

He transforms into a sword normally, but when not a sword it usually looks like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e1/2f/c8/e12fc858b58ad7aa2e7075f0a74ee6df.jpg (you can see Ragnarok connected to Crona's back in that picture. XD)
Yeah xD I bet Spooky can make exceptions and just nerf stuff where needed >.< but yeah, don't worry about that too much, I'll probably try and handle this stuff ICly.

Status
Not open for further replies.