Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

CHAPTER ONE DEAD END
"On Pins and Needles"
Arya's attempt at being clever was noted by Monokuma, but he could only laugh as the mirror smashed against the side of the tank. He wagged his paw at her. "It's just too bad that item wasn't important to anybody! If it was, they might have been beary mad at you! They might have even killed you! Oh well!"

Meanwhile, the Monokuma wall laughed gleefully as wolf and dog fought to save the poor children. "Upuhehehehe!" they all laughed in unison, their hands held over their mouths. The lone Monokuma on the ground stood in front of the tank and pulled out an item Arya would find very familiar:

68F0SYZ.jpg

The sword, Needle, gleamed in Monokuma's black paw. He stared up at the floating girl, grinning. "This feels good, actually! Just my size!" The bear danced back and forth in front of the tank, swinging Needle to and fro. He began to mimic a duelist, stabbing the sword wildly through the air.

Soon, Billy succumbed to his injuries and the Bear Match was over. The wall of Monokumas began to disband, jumping down on to the gym floor. The water in the tank began to drain as well, the glass wall receding to free the two girls. Sighing, Monokuma placed Needle's tip against the floor and leaned on the hilt. "Would you look at that, I said 'jump' and you both asked 'how high?'" The bear began giggling. "Like dogs, even. You just needed a few juicy steaks to get you going!" He nodded toward Arya and Annabeth in the tank. "You should be happy I'm allowing them both to walk away!"

"Huh, anyway, I guess the Underfoot gets her precious item back, but I just need to deal with one teeny eensy little thing first!"

Monokuma looked down at his own device and grinned. "Looks like our Ultimate Survivor has been chosen!" The bear then left the gymnasium, hitting a button as he went...
---​
Everyone's IDs flash to life, showing--

Lilia, somewhere within the school. You see her from above, as if a camera is hovering over her. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around her, pulling her into the dark depths of the school's upper floors...​
V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Lilia's face three times in a row. The text below says...

INNOCENT

Too bad! Lilia isn't a traitor! Oh well, maybe you'll get one next time! At least you know someone amongst you is for sure not a traitor!

... Monokuma's grinning face appears on screen.

He laughs.

---
On your screens appear Lilia Kjaernestejd, tied and bound to a regal chair with red velvet and gilded wood. Wherever in the school she is, it seems she's surrounded by a number of wealthy and expensive items. You might think it beautiful, until blood suddenly splatters all over it.

Lilia is forced to watch as a group of anonymous men and women appear around her, only to be suddenly and violently killed. They scream and groan as they lay dying at her feet, their blood pooling around the legs of her chair.

From the shadows comes Monokuma, a dark cloak billowing around him. The bear is snugly hooded and a black face mask obscures the white side of his face. His red eye glows as he nears Lilia, Needle in hand. For a few agonizing seconds, Monokuma lingers in front of her. He aims Needle's tip at her heart, before--
The Ultimate Survivor is executed.

---
Monokuma walks back into the gym, his outfit discarded. "Guess she wasn't much of a survivor, was she?" he says, raising Needle high in the air. He then tosses it casually, causing it to land in front of Arya. "You wanted it, so there you go!"
It's still red with Lilia's blood.

Continued here.

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd
- EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART

Last edited:
Risa and Connor were still sat outside the Storage Room, pondering on their next course of action over a game of checkers. It was a simple game, but it encouraged thought. It was more for Connor's sake.

Connor was the first to speak, resting his head inside of his right palm.

"Just like old times at the warehouse."

Risa mused Connor's joke with a laugh.

"But with 100% less Roland...and 200% more mystery."

Connor brung his head back up while he made his play, and spoke his reply.

"Roland..."

He sighed with a hint of nostalgia along his breath.

"Poor guy...his final moments really made me feel for him."

Risa looked at Connor with some confusion and disbelief.

"Final moments?"

"Yeah...he beat me senseless, and almost killed me. Almost. He got Unwound the next day. Didn't you see him going down the red carpet?"

Risa gasped and cocked her head back.

"He beat you? How did that make you feel sympathetic?"

He returned her look coldly, and spoke even colder. Risa could swear his right arm and left eye twitched during his answer.

"He gave me mercy, even after I accused him of murder. He wasn't a killer."

"Murder...? What?"

Connor swiftly dismissed the subject with a swat of his hand. His right hand.

"Long story, I'll tell you later. Have any thoughts on who the killer is? In the school, I mean."

Risa wasn't as quick to shrug the subject, but eventually followed tandem.

"Yeah...that guy, Pretty Boy...he's been looking at all of the women strangely."

Connor soon chimed in.

"And the first victim found was the girl you were helping out...smart thinking."

Vote placed for @DapperDogman or, "Pretty Boy".

Annabeth went pale as a sheet and then went to find a corner to puke in. That was one of the most horrifying things she had ever seen... and it was mostly their fault. They had just gotten an innocent girl killed... Once she was done puking, she went over to Billy to help him up and see how bad his injuries were. She flipped open the guide, wondering where the infirmary was. She then looked at Monokuma and glared. "You are the worst monster I have ever seen," she said in Ancient Greek, obviously pissed to high Hera.

Robin couldn't believe his eyes. He had been wrong. Because of his mistake, Lilia was now dead for a crime she didn't commit. Memories of the hated laughter of a mad king filled his ears, drowning out else. All he could imagine was the destroyed body of Exalt Emmeryn and the crying form of his best friend Chrom. He had failed again and another had paid. "Oh Goddess, what have I done...?"

Zane looked at robin and saw that he was hurting. He had decided to hang back and lay low to evaluate all them. He walked over to robin. "Hey man... don't blame yourself. In a way we all had something to do with this. So we should all feel the guilt, but there is still a traitor among us. So we need to keep on out toes and watch each others back."
@Conrad Norwood

Annabeth went pale as a sheet and then went to find a corner to puke in. That was one of the most horrifying things she had ever seen... and it was mostly their fault. They had just gotten an innocent girl killed... Once she was done puking, she went over to Billy to help him up and see how bad his injuries were. She flipped open the guide, wondering where the infirmary was. She then looked at Monokuma and glared. "You are the worst monster I have ever seen," she said in Ancient Greek, obviously pissed to high Hera.
Billy stirred, thankfully he stayed in wolf form unless he concentrated to change out of it. He'd be naked if he did change back as his clothes were in a pile near a wall.

@Conrad Norwood

Cosmo would tug on Robin's sleeve.

"What you done was your best. Don't beat self up. You're the not only one who feels guilty. Cosmo is in same boat. He fought to find sword. Sword is important to Arya."

*the people around Natsu felt the temperature rise as he watched what happend on the screen. His face showed no emotion except his eyes. They were normal yet showed the anger of a thousand men. If some one doesn't calm him down soon. He might do something he'll regret*
@york @ItsToppyTippers @ShadowPrime @Atomyk
@other elevator people

Robin only shook his head at Zane's attempt to comfort him, "No, this was my fault entirely. I was the one who suggested the theory of it being Lilia's knife. I was the one who decided to look into the matter closer. If I had just gone with my instinct, maybe Lilia would still be alive."

Elizabeth glared at the door. "I just stole your strange black box from you. Do you think I care about my behavior?"

She picked up a chair off of the ground and sat on it, toe still throbbing. "Speaking of, you may as well take it back. I have no idea how to use it, and it has therefore no more worth for myself."
"Noted."

BOOM.

Suddenly, Kotomine delivered a devastating palm smash towards the door with superhuman strength, sending it flying several feet away from where it once was. His hand seemed perfectly intact, and his face showed no sign of pain.

"You forgot to unlock the door," he said, before clearing his throat, "Anyway, the item is personally not mine, but I may as well reclaim it since I'm the one who earned it. Besides, not that I'm interested in it or anything, but who knows when it might prove useful in the future, eh?"

One round update later...

Once he had heard and witnessed the death of who seemed to be an innocent person framed for the murder, Kotomine simply smirked, not further reacting that much. This feeling of uneasiness... being trapped and watched like ants, being forced to play someone's sick game... It honestly excited him to some extent, but perhaps that was because he hadn't faced such a scenario in just about ten years. Oh, where does the time go?

"It seems that another has... what do people say these days? Another one bites the dust? Yes, the number dwindles, it appears..." He said mostly to himself, reclaiming his item, "That woman looked an awful lot like the one I had fought beside earlier. A pity. With her level of skill, she seemed like the type who would outlive many others... Oh, well. It can't be helped," he shrugged, beginning to walk out of the room.

Heh... It's like a game of cat and many mice.

Last edited:
"Do you really think that?" Monokuma asks with a tilt of his head. "Why, I'm just a bear! I enjoy honey, salmon, and picnic baskets!" With a shrug, Monokuma walks toward you. "Everyone can be pushed to kill, you know that? I'm just putting you guys in your place! You're all so ungrateful! This is my safe house and I'm sharing with a bunch of thicko salmon heads!"

@kittyluna45
@Kirah

Continued from here.

CHAPTER ONE DEAD END
"On Pins and Needles"
Arya's attempt at being clever was noted by Monokuma, but he could only laugh as the mirror smashed against the side of the tank. He wagged his paw at her. "It's just too bad that item wasn't important to anybody! If it was, they might have been beary mad at you! They might have even killed you! Oh well!"

Meanwhile, the Monokuma wall laughed gleefully as wolf and dog fought to save the poor children. "Upuhehehehe!" they all laughed in unison, their hands held over their mouths. The lone Monokuma on the ground stood in front of the tank and pulled out an item Arya would find very familiar:

68F0SYZ.jpg

The sword, Needle, gleamed in Monokuma's black paw. He stared up at the floating girl, grinning. "This feels good, actually! Just my size!" The bear danced back and forth in front of the tank, swinging Needle to and fro. He began to mimic a duelist, stabbing the sword wildly through the air.

Soon, Billy succumbed to his injuries and the Bear Match was over. The wall of Monokumas began to disband, jumping down on to the gym floor. The water in the tank began to drain as well, the glass wall receding to free the two girls. Sighing, Monokuma placed Needle's tip against the floor and leaned on the hilt. "Would you look at that, I said 'jump' and you both asked 'how high?'" The bear began giggling. "Like dogs, even. You just needed a few juicy steaks to get you going!" He nodded toward Arya and Annabeth in the tank. "You should be happy I'm allowing them both to walk away!"

"Huh, anyway, I guess the Underfoot gets her precious item back, but I just need to deal with one teeny eensy little thing first!"

Monokuma looked down at his own device and grinned. "Looks like our Ultimate Survivor has been chosen!" The bear then left the gymnasium, hitting a button as he went...
---​

Lilia, somewhere within the school. You see her from above, as if a camera is hovering over her. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around her, pulling her into the dark depths of the school's upper floors...​
V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Lilia's face three times in a row. The text below says...

INNOCENT

Too bad! Lilia isn't a traitor! Oh well, maybe you'll get one next time! At least you know someone amongst you is for sure not a traitor!

He laughs.

---
On your screens appear Lilia Kjaernestejd, tied and bound to a regal chair with red velvet and gilded wood. Wherever in the school she is, it seems she's surrounded by a number of wealthy and expensive items. You might think it beautiful, until blood suddenly splatters all over it.

Lilia is forced to watch as a group of anonymous men and women appear around her, only to be suddenly and violently killed. They scream and groan as they lay dying at her feet, their blood pooling around the legs of her chair.

From the shadows comes Monokuma, a dark cloak billowing around him. The bear is snugly hooded and a black face mask obscures the white side of his face. His red eye glows as he nears Lilia, Needle in hand. For a few agonizing seconds, Monokuma lingers in front of her. He aims Needle's tip at her heart, before--

---
Monokuma walks back into the gym, his outfit discarded. "Guess she wasn't much of a survivor, was she?" he says, raising Needle high in the air. He then tosses it casually, causing it to land in front of Arya. "You wanted it, so there you go!"

Cast List:

@StarryNight as Chrome Dokuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@Rocket as Lilith (Borderlands)

Eliminated:
Lilia Kjaernestejd

*I watched the screen...and stood in shock. I've seen worse...but this... She was innocent, and we, the people, caused this to happen. I felt a pain in my chest, and soon, I felt guilt. The last time I felt like this was back in North Africa. I closed my eyes, and exhaled. Goddammit, I thought we found one of those damn traitors...but no. We ended up getting one of us killed. Now I wish Bible was here...he would know what to say in a situation like this. After all, he always did carry that small bible around.*

*I looked at the others, most of them were either shocked, or too disgusted in what we all just witnessed. "Dammit..." I said, while rubbing my eyes. When I find out who one of the traitors are...they are going to feel every bit of pain that me, and my tank crew have endured over the past five years. I can guarantee that much...*

@Anyone

Last edited:
Continued from here.

CHAPTER ONE DEAD END
"On Pins and Needles"

68F0SYZ.jpg

---​

V1G6kwy.gif

INNOCENT

He laughs.

---

---

Cast List:

@StarryNight as Chrome Dokuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
@Rocket as Lilith (Borderlands)

Eliminated:
Lilia Kjaernestejd
The couple quickly looked to their manuals as they lit up, just in time to see Lilia stabbed. They both gagged at the sight, then closed the manuals. Connor shook his head slowly.

"These people are ruthless...they're already lynching?"

Risa shrugged.

"They're desperate, I suppose. Some people just crack when they're stuck inside a building for longer than a day."

"Especially if that building has a killer, talking bear and a slew of fantasy characters running amok."

'Oh. . .God. . .'

This, was why she didn't want to vote. This, was why. An innocent has just been killed. She may have slain, and exposed of Grimm in the past, but that didn't mean she didn't secretly think about the lives she'd taken. She knew she had to do it, since Grimm were such dangerous creatures back in Remnant, then again, life was valuable. She wouldn't vote, unless she gets the best evidence possible.

She looked down towards the ground and her eyes flashed a bright blood-red, and she punched at the elevator wall. She was angry - strike that - she was pissed. "Why does it have to be this way?," the golden-blonde asked aloud, she grinded her teeth together.

There were times when she couldn't control her anger, now was the time.

@york
@MrDubWubs
@ShadowPrime
@Gummi Bunnies

Billy stirred, thankfully he stayed in wolf form unless he concentrated to change out of it. He'd be naked if he did change back as his clothes were in a pile near a wall.
Annabeth went to find Billy's clothing, remembering what had happened earlier. She put his pants and shirt over him and looked at him. "I got your clothing for you," she said softly, not saying anything else for the moment. She didn't reply to Monokuma, still feeling a bit sick.

@Kirah @Josh M @Atomyk @Krieg @anyone else in the room

Annabeth went to find Billy's clothing, remembering what had happened earlier. She put his pants and shirt over him and looked at him. "I got your clothing for you," she said softly, not saying anything else for the moment. She didn't reply to Monokuma, still feeling a bit sick.

@Kirah @Josh M @Atomyk @Krieg @anyone else in the room
Billy gave a small nod as he opened his eyes. He didn't say anything since he was still in his wolf form. Instead he picked up the clothes into his mouth and found a place he could change before returning back to the Gym. "Thanks." He held his head in his hands. "I'm sorry..." He blinked. "You're alive." He sighed relieved and pulled the teen into a hug. Billy is still unaware of the end of the round outcome.

@kittyluna45

Billy gave a small nod as he opened his eyes. He didn't say anything since he was still in his wolf form. Instead he picked up the clothes into his mouth and found a place he could change before returning back to the Gym. "Thanks." He held his head in his hands. "I'm sorry..." He blinked. "You're alive." He sighed relieved and pulled the teen into a hug. Billy is still unaware of the end of the round outcome.
Annabeth was a bit stunned when Billy hugged her and then pulled back. "Billy... that... Lilia is dead... since she was voted as the traitor and proved innocent... she's dead... Monokuma killed her... with Arya's sword," she said, still visibly pale.

@Kirah

Annabeth was a bit stunned when Billy hugged her and then pulled back. "Billy... that... Lilia is dead... since she was voted as the traitor and proved innocent... she's dead... Monokuma killed her... with Arya's sword," she said, still visibly pale.

@Kirah
The blood drained from Billy's face. As it dawned on him that Lilia had been executed.

Then his face went dark red with anger. "Robin." He growled and then spun around. "Where is he?" He was still a bit fuzzy from hitting his dead and stumbled a bit after he spun around.

@kittyluna45

'Oh. . .God. . .'

This, was why she didn't want to vote. This, was why. An innocent has just been killed. She may have slain, and exposed of Grimm in the past, but that didn't mean she didn't secretly think about the lives she'd taken. She knew she had to do it, since Grimm were such dangerous creatures back in Remnant, then again, life was valuable. She wouldn't vote, unless she gets the best evidence possible.

She looked down towards the ground and her eyes flashed a bright blood-red, and she punched at the elevator wall. She was angry - strike that - she was pissed. "Why does it have to be this way?," the golden-blonde asked aloud, she grinded her teeth together.

There were times when she couldn't control her anger, now was the time.

@york
@MrDubWubs
@ShadowPrime
@Gummi Bunnies
*Natsu growled really wanting to let his anger go, but that would help nothing now. He couldn't let it out on any one. He took a deep breath and let out a nice long sigh. Some fire left with it. He turned to Yang and noticed her anger as well* Yang. You need to calm down. Save the anger for the real culprits.
@york

Bayonetta never met or conversed with Lilia. She looked at the reaction of the others around her.

022.JPG

"Just hope she has a better existence in another realm," she said.

She looked around, wondering who the killers were. And who would be their next target.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.